Transformers XXX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I would love to."

****

The four were on their way to Autobot City, Samantha was in the back with Al-Kuldul while Darren was in the driver's seat with Misaka riding shotgun. Darren and Misaka were doing all the talking and she would occasionally giggle which was starting to annoy Samantha. "Hurry up and get us there," she murmurs to herself.

"I sense jealousy," Al says softy.

"You don't know what you're talking about," she replies softly.

"It's written all over your face."

"Since when did you become an expert on humans? Now keep quiet!" Samantha leans on the door and stares out the window. Suddenly something catches her eye. "Side Burn stop!"

Side Burn puts on breaks.

"What is Side Burn your nickname?" Misaka asks Darren.

"No it's the name of the car."

"Oh it must be a transformer."

"Yes I am. Why do you want me to stop, Samantha?"

"We're not alone; I saw what looked like a bat."

"A bat, how is that something bad?" Darren asks.

"Ok you're idiot, bats are nocturnal and it's not even close to being evening and furthermore, bats are not native to this planet."

"So a human brought one, big deal."

"Sigh you still don't get it! We're being followed and there are only four Decepticons I know of whom have bat forms and those are Ratbat, Mr. Blood/Bomb Burst, Mindwipe and Hellbat and his breast animal partner Kōmoribreast but those two should be offlined. Side Burn, let us out and transform!"

Side Burn does this.

"See anything?"

"No, there's nothing there."

"It's probably your imagination," Darren suggests.

"Hey quit being a smartass!"

"Whatever it was it's gone now," Side Burn says.

"That's what it wants us to think and I am not taking any chances! Preceptor, can you hear me?"

"Yeah I can."

"I think there might be Decepticon activity so open up a ground bridge."

"Will do, stand by." A few moments later a green spiral appears.

"Whoa!" Misaka exclaims.

"Yeah it's cool; you'll love it for quick escapes." Once the four are inside Side Burn, he speeds into the ground bridge and it closes.

"Damn that human girl!" Ratbat growls.

****

"Thanks Preceptor."

"You're welcome, Miss."

"Welcome to Autobot City," Darren announces to Misaka as they exit Side Burn.

"Come on we'll let those two have their romantic tour," Samantha says in an unenthusiastic tone.

"Yep jealousy," Al teases.

"Gee I didn't know you Quintessons have sense of humor," she says sarcastically.

"You'd be surprised."

"Humph, well as a FYI I'm not jealous of Darren and Misaka I'm jealous that he beat me!"

"Oh, you wanted to be first."

"Exactly, I'm older and wiser."

"Well they're not an item yet, you still have time."

"Yeah but how long do I have?!"

"Geez you are annoying!"

"Well like it or not this so called annoying woman is your body guard so you'll just have to pray that your ship will get finished real soon!"

"Whatever, I'm going to my room!"

"Good, it'll get me a break from seeing your metal tentacle ass all day! Stay there forever for all I care!"

****

Dark Mount

"Those human cunts!" Peach Pike growls. "Let's attack them!"

"But Lieutenant Commander, our orders are to wait. Our current threat is the remaining Autobot Moon Bases," Mr. Blood reminds her.

"I don't care! Why are we waiting!? Launch an attack on the humans!"

"But our orders...."

"Listen while the Commander is away I assume command, now get ready to attack!"

"Yes Lieutenant Commander!"

The Decepticon armada moves forward but as the ships get closer to the planet, the Autobot planetary defense cannons blow many of them away.

"Don't stop keep going, we're almost through!" This is my chance at glory, the commander will be so proud; no wait Lord Ultra Megatron would be proud, peach Pike thought.

"Lieutenant Commander, Dark Mount's forward shields are dropping!" Mr. Blood screams.

"Keep going!"

"You're killing us!" A Decepticon soldier screams. "You..." He was silenced by a shot to the head by Peach Pike.

"The commander is ordering us to pull back," Soundblaster reports.

"What?!"

"The commander says to stop attacking and fall back!"

"No! We're so close to the surface!"

Soundblaster punches her. "Blackout, Mr. Blood, restrain her. Pull back!"

"Yes sir," the helmscon replies.

"This is Soundblaster to all remaining ships, pull back to safe space!"

"Soundblaster what have you done!?"

"Ensuring our survival."

Peach Pike screams in anger.

****

Swan

"Well we were able to push them back for now," Wheeljack breaths in relief.

"That Decepticon commander sure is stupid," Smokescreen laughs.

"No that's wasn't Quakequeen, she would never do something that stupid, that was someone else," Silver Siren corrects him.

"Do you think they will try that again?" Wheeljack asks.

"No, we must be ready to launch a full scale attack, the longer we wait the greater the chance they will have to exploit a weakness, that's what Quakequeen is trying to do."

Al heard about the attack and went to see was everything all right, after confirming that Autobot City was still safe and not compromised, he went to eat. After he gets his food, he proceeds to find one person, Samantha, occupying a table that was not filled but the only one that was available. "Um, is this seat taken?"

"No it is not, I'm about to leave."

"Wait, sigh, I've thought about it and since I'm stuck with you we might as well try and get alone."

"I suppose you're right. Since we're on the subject of friends there's something I want you to do for me."

"What?"

"You saw those posters on campus, right?"

"Yes, I would have to be blind not to have seen them."

"Well I want you to vote for me as the new student council president."

"Um I can't, I'm not a student here."

"Crap! Well get the students to vote, spread my good name, that I'm the one who rescued you from the crash site."

"That's not really how it happened."

"Well say it anyway, people enjoy lies."

"You should be truthful, not like a Decepticon who's build on deceiving others."

"Well what can I do tomorrow is the last day?"

"What have you been doing?"

"Talking to others to see what they want, giving out treats and things of that nature."

"Tell them how you work well with the Autobots; you're a heroine in helping the Autobots defeat the Decepticons and restoring peace to the galaxy."

"Hey, you are right, I do magnificent work!"

"Yeah just be yourself."

Samantha nods. "Well I have to do my homework, see you later."

****

Dark Mount

"Just what the heck were you thinking, Peach Pike!?" I demanded.

"I just wanted to help, I got tired of waiting, and those humans ruined Ratbat's mission."

"I know that, I heard! But there was no reason for you to do what you did, Lord Ultra Megatron entrusted me to conquer this planet and its moons! You have to trust me."

"You always wait and wait, it's time for action! You could have killed the Autobot Commander but you kept her alive, we secured one moon base, just one, we should have all of them!"

"And we will and soon."

"Soon is not good enough! We need more leaders with action; the Autobots would have lost eons ago!"

"What are you trying to say? That my leadership is not good enough?! Well is it?!"

"All I see is waiting, you had that Autobot Commander in your sights but you chose to retreat!"

"I was already wounded, I know my limits and it's time for you to learn yours! You're dismissed!"

****

"Humph, stupid Soundblaster, stupid Qaukequeen, I was doing just fine and she knows it! She's just jealous that I would make a great leader too! Perhaps an even better one but as long as I'm under her command I will never be able to reach my full potential, unless.... Unless she was gone, maybe even offline then I could be the leader, and then Lord Ultra Megatron would think favorably of me. No, I don't need to suck up to him like Soundblaster, Demolisher and Lugnut do, I can be even greater! Yes I think it's time for an Empress of Destruction, there's been way to many Emperors so why not me! I wouldn't fail like them! But the only way to become the Empress of Destruction is getting rid of the Emperor of Destruction; yes I shall set my goals that high! I Peach Pike the seeker, will one day become the Empress of Destruction and lead the Decepticons to victory!"

****

Swan

"Homework done," Samantha sighs happily. "Now all I have to do is finish checking the diagnostics."

She resumes working and then allows her mind to drift away. She was wondered how Darren and Misaka were doing. She didn't even know Darren was gone till she asked Wing Saber. "I bet they're getting busy," she thought.

She resumes working but could not get the thought of Darren and Misaka out of her head.

"I should be happy for him; I wish I could have been in a relationship first though, have a man satisfy me, being able to tease him."

Samantha starts thinking deeply about it and the more she thought about it urges within her start to surface. Seeing that she had nothing to do at the moment and being the only one in the computer room this late at night with the lights off she decides to play with herself.

She unzips her blouse and let's her tits out of their bra cups and places her hand inside of her miniskirt. She lets out a moan, her left hand was squeezing and fondling her right breast and then she switches to the left. Her right hand was busy with her clit and then she stops and inserts her two fingers into her vagina. "Oh, oh yes, it's been too long."

She picks up the paste. "Yes, oh if only one of those Autobots could turn into a fucking dildo that would be awesome!"

She was writhing so fast that she makes the chair fall but that didn't faze her one bit. She takes her hand out of her miniskirt and sucks on her fingers. "Yum, I taste good!" She gets on all fours and resumes. "OH!" She smacks her ass. "Oh yeah, you're a dirty girl! You're so close now!" She removes her miniskirt and underwear completely and resumes until she reaches her climax. "I needed that!"

Samantha was soon dressed but then she notices the door was cracked open, she'd been watched!

The door opens wide revealing the Quintesson. "Um," he says awkwardly.

"How much did you see?!" Samantha demands angrily.

"From start to finish," Al admits.

"You Quintesson pervert!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't want to interrupt."

"Well you did not leave, you watched! If you tell anybody...."

"I won't!" He cuts her off.

"Why are you here anyway!?"

"I was just minding my own business and that's when I saw the light in the dark room. And you know the rest. What you did was quite natural."

"It's supposed to be a private matter!"

"Why are you here so late?"

"My computer is down so I came here to do my homework and check the diagnostics. Now if you don't mind I would like to finish."

"I thought you already did that a few minutes ago."

"The diagnostics you fool!" Samantha picks up the chair and resumes working. Al sits in the back.

"OH NO, NO, NO!" Samantha screams and starts cries. Al rushes to her side. "What's wrong?"

"A passenger ship was blown up by Astrotrain; people I knew were on that passenger ship."

"I'm so sorry," Al says sadly.

"I wish there was more I could do to help the Autobots! I wish I could become a powermaster!" Samantha declares angrily.

"But Devil Z is dead; he was the one who created the powermasters."

"Well Zarak the fugitive human scientist constructed a robot form for himself and escaped to Planet Master and there he was recruited by Galvatron and became Scorponok the leader of the Decepticon Headmasters. He was the only human who did this!"

"You're doing a brilliant job."

"No, it's not good enough, I swore to protect the people of this planet and I can't even protect myself, we're going to fail, we're going to lose this war and the Decepticons will reign supreme! I'm a failure!"

"Stop talking like that, Samantha, you're a strong and beautiful person! It'll be alright!"

"You really think so?" She asks hopefully.

"Yes!"

"Gee, I didn't think you Quintessons were caring."

"Not all of us are bad people, and not all of us care about retaking Cybertron."

"And you're not just saying this?"

"No, I mean it!"

"Do you really think I'm beautiful?"

"Yes I do and I care about you a lot!"

Without thinking Samantha kisses Al.

"Um why did you do that?"

"Al, let's fuck!"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes!"

"But Samantha, we're just getting to know each other."

"What better way to know each other then exploring each other's bodies."

"What about your grief?"

"You're the one who told me to stop talking like that. Besides, you've already seen me in my private moment and don't act like that didn't turn you on, I want this!"

"Your wish it command, baby," he says happily.

The two go to Samantha's room and she removes everything. "Take me!"

Al wraps his tentacles around her arms and legs. "What do you want?"

"Triple penetration!"

One tentacle starts rubbing Samantha's clit. Two more start flicking her nipples. Two others squeeze her breasts.

Al brought her close so he could kiss her. Samantha felt like she was flying as Al turns on her back midair. He brought close again to lick her dripping wet pussy.

"Oh that feels good!" She says happily.

He turns her so he has great view of her ass. With one tentacle he slaps both cheeks then the triple penetration begins as three tentacles enter her pussy, ass, and mouth.

Al thrusts slowly but then picks up speed. He enjoyed the sight of her boobs bouncing with each thrust.

Samantha could feel now feel the liquid being pumped into all three holes.

Al pauses for a second and pulls the tentacle out of Samantha's mouth and shoots cum in her face. Another tentacle pulls out of her pussy and shot cum on her back. This gave Samantha time to catch her breath before Al went back to work.

"Oh ah," Al moans. He adjusts his tentacles, brings Samantha to him, and buries his face in her tits. He began ravaging her tits with mouth and tongue. He came big time into Samantha and lowers her down slowly.

"I'll help you in a second." Samantha could not believe what was going on, she read about the Quintessons enslaving the original Cybertronians and forcing them to make new ones for consumer and military use, the consumer goods became Autobots, and the military hardware became Decepticons. Both rebelled and drove the Quintessons away. The Quintessons weren't fond of humans either and yet here she was making love to one. They were enemies that became friends and now lovers.

"Ok I'm ready again," Al announces.

"I as well, give me a titty fuck, please; you've been doing all the work!"

"Your wish is my command."

Samantha gets on her knees and once the tentacle was between her breasts she squashes them together and starts going up and down. She gives the tentacle a licking. Al moans and groans which made Samantha giggle. She started to see the pre cum and slowed, she didn't want Al cumming too soon.

"Yes! Yes!" Al hollers. Samantha smiles and licks the pre cum.

"Oh man, oh man, yes, yes, ah, oh ahhhhh!" Al's tentacle exploded cum all over Samantha's face, neck, and boobs. "Ohhh, ahhhh!"

"Tell me when you're ready to go again," Samantha smiles and licks some of the cum off her face."

"I doubt we'll get much sleep tonight."

"I don't mind that," Samantha responses happily.

****

A knock on the door wakes Samantha. "Oh, huh, oh darn, I'm gonna be late!"

Al awakens to Samantha's worries. "What's wrong?"

"I'm going to be late for school! Um Darren, just go on without me!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I overslept, go on!"

That's strange, Samantha doesn't normally oversleep, Darren thought.

"You could stay here," Al suggests.

"Sorry, as much as I would love to I can't, today is the final day for the people to vote for me. I have to be as visible as possible."

The two arrived almost an hour late.

"Man I can't believe this!" Samantha says angrily.

"It'll be fine," Al says calmly.

"I hope you're right."

"See you all back at Autobot City," Hotshot says and drives off.

Samantha makes her way to Dr. Giovani's classroom just in time to see the students exit for break.

"Glad you could join us, Samantha," Dr. Giovani says happily.

Samantha nods and approaches Darren. "Alright I'm here to get those notes."

Darren looks around. "Hey where's Al?"

"Oh he's somewhere around the campus."

"What you let him wander around unsupervised?!"

"It's alright, calm your tits."

"I don't have any but you're the one who takes your job way too serious, also you overslept which is unusual for you, is everything alright?"

"Sigh, I slept with Al."

Dr. Giovani who was drinking water suddenly coughed it up. "What did you say?!"

"I slept with Al-Kuldul, the Quintesson."

"Why!?" Dr. Giovani screams.

"Yes why, I thought you hated him," Darren adds.

"I was in grief because Astrotrain killed a few comrades and Al comforted me and it sort of happened."

Darren was speechless.

"Yes Darren it happened, he fucked my brains out! Tentacle sex is the best, he satisfied all three of my holes, simultaneously I might add."

Dr. Giovani was screaming and tears were coming down his eyes. "Why? It was my lifelong dream to fuck you!"

"Ha! We're probably going to do it again tonight, especially if I win, it'll be a congratulatory fuck," Samantha laughs and leaves.

Dr. Giovani started sobbing out loud.

"Wait up, Samantha."

"So what happen between you and Misaka?" Samantha asks.

"Nothing happened, we left Autobot City, and I came back."

"You didn't tell me."

"Do I have to tell you everything?"

"I guess not."

"She wants to see Autobot City again."

"Ah a working progress, things will be fine."

"So are you and Al-Kuldul an item now?"

"Yes, we talked it over, it wasn't just a simple booty call and it won't be a friends with benefits deal either we're together."

"When were you planning to tell me this?"

"When the time was right."

****

It was the evening time and the polls were in, the new student council president was Samantha, and Ciara was Vice President but was pissed because it felt like being sloppy seconds. "Congrats, Samantha," she says happily and pats her on shoulder. Of course that was just for show.

After some time had passed, Side Burn arrives. "Well let's get going," Darren says.

"Hold on, I'm coming too!" Dr. Giovani announces angrily.

"You have business at Autobot City?" Darren asks.

"Yes I do!" Dr. Giovani was planning to give the Autobot Commander a piece of his mind. Samantha shouldn't have been assigned to guard Al-Kuldul. As far as he was concern Samantha was one of his girls! He deliberately sits between Samantha and Al-Kuldul.

As soon as they reach Autobot City, Dr. Giovani demands to see the Autobot Commander but Windblade tells him that Silver Siren is in a war meeting and that Darren, Samantha and Al-Kuldul was to attend the meeting so Dr. Giovani and Misaka had to wait.

****

"Alright, everyone listen up," Commander Silver Siren announces. "Tomorrow we're launching a full scale attack on the Decepticon invasion fleet."

"Finally," Sunstreaker grins evilly.

****

Dr. Giovani's patience was wearing thin; he was talking angrily to himself, sometimes a curse word would come out. Misaka was listening to music and then she looks up at the blonde security guard. "That guard has done nothing but stare at us since we arrived," she whispers to Dr. Giovani.

"Oh really then I'll just go see what the problem is. All this waiting is pissing me off!"

He approaches the guard. "Hey lady, what's with the attitude towards me and my companion?"

"It's not her it's you, I have friend named Lori who says nothing but bad things about you. You just play around with girls."