Transformers XXX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey that's not entirely true, I don't play I'm serious in my dealings!"

"Not the way I hear it."

"Oh really um," he looks at her name tag, "Sarah, I think I can persuade you to think differently, that what I do is just as natural as breathing." With that he leaves with her and Misaka was alone.

The meeting was soon over. "Hey where is Dr. Giovani?" Darren asks.

"Oh he left with a blonde security guard, Sarah I think was the name."

"Oh I know where this is going," Samantha rolls her eyes. "Well I'll see you two later."

"Mine if I ask what went on in the meeting?" Misaka asks.

"We're planning to launch a full scale attack on the Decepticreeps tomorrow!"

"You don't say."

"Yes, we're going to tear them a new one!"

"That's great, I want to contribute to the cause."

"Well I can put in a good word for you and you can join us."

"That would be so awesome! So any secrets I need to know about?"

"Well Commander Silver Siren gave

Samantha and I the secret access code."

"What secret access code?"

"Oh the one that shuts down the moon bases."

"Why would they need something like that?"

"Oh it's just in case the Decepticreeps took control, it shuts down the entire moon bases, it won't stop them, but it'll slow them down."

"I see."

****

Darren and Misaka go out to dinner, see a movie and then he drives her home. "Tonight was good, thanks." Misaka kisses him on the cheek.

****

Dr. Giovani was skull fucking Sarah. "That's right, get it all in." Sarah starts to gag and he releases, allowing her to swallow. "Good girl."

"I see why you win every girl to your side."

"See I did persuade you to think differently. Now on your back and lift those legs." She does this and he begins rubbing her clit.

"Oh Primus!" She moans.

"Primus?"

"The God of the Transformers!"

"Yes I knew that but still."

"It doesn't mat.....ahhh, ahh oh Primus!"

He grins and continues rubbing. A second later he sticks a finger in and then another and Sarah moans louder. "Your cunt maybe tight but it's nothing I can't handle!"

****

Darren had got out the shower when his phone rings.

"Hello Darren."

"Hello Misaka."

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight."

"What, you mean your house?"

"Yes so we can talk and do some other things."

Do some other things, could it be? He thought. "Yes I want to."

"That's great, I'll call this Autobot I met the first time I went to Autobot City named Fastlane to pick you up, it'll be a silver Rolls Royce."

"Ok I'll be waiting at the front entrance." He puts on fresh clothes and heads out to the front.

A silver Rolls Royce appears. "Hello, my name is Fastlane, you must be Sergeant Darren."

"Yes, it's good to meet you, Fastlane."

"Hop in and I'll get you to Misaka's in no time."

"Nice alt mode you chose, I bet you could be a worthy opponent against, Side Burn, Override and Hotshot."

"You think so?"

"Yeah, try it!"

"Ok I will." Some time later they arrive at a mansion. "Here we are Misaka's place. Have a good time."

"Thanks." Darren takes out his phone. "Hey I'm here."

"Come to the door, it'll open automatically."

Darren makes his way to the mansion and Fastlane drives off. Darren enters and waits for Misaka.

"Hello, Darren," she smiles, coming down the stairs.

"Wow you look nice," he says.

"I'm just wearing regular clothing."

"Yeah but still, want did you what to see me about?"

"Well I've thinking and I've decided to give us a shot."

Darren was happy. "You won't regret this I promise; I'll be a great boyfriend."

"I hope I can be a great girlfriend."

"Of course you will. One of these days we'll have to double date with Samantha and Al-Kuldul."

"What? Those two are together?"

"Yes, it was confirmed early today, well last night."

"Did they have relations?"

"Yes they did but I shouldn't get involved their private life."

"That's right since you have a girlfriend now. But I think we should have an equal level playing field."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean we should do want they did last night."

"What, you mean have sex?"

"Yes, I just feel that with tomorrow being a big battle and all we don't know what the outcome may bring, tonight could be the last night of peace for a long time."

"You're right we need to make tonight special and don't worry, I'll protect you to the very end!" The two head upstairs to Misaka's room.

"You'll be my first," he said.

"You'll be my first as well."

They embraces and Misaka kisses Darren on the lips and they start to take each other's clothes off.

"Here I have box of condoms."

"I have one too, you said you wanted me come over this late at night"

Misaka smiles, "My boyfriend thinks ahead."

As soon as Darren is nude he puts on the condom. Misaka pushes him in the bed. She positions herself on his condom covered penis. She kisses him and starts kissing his chest. "I can't believe I'm getting laid!" Darren thought.

Misaka brings Darren's hands to her breasts. "Oh yes!" He said happily. Misaka starts riding faster. She moans and groans and allows him to suck her tits.

"Oh Darren!" She cries out.

"Misaka! I want this feeling to go on forever!"

"Oh yes indeed," she giggles.

"When do I get to be on top?"

"How about next time we have sex?"

"Sure that's fine with me."

They kept going. "Oh! Ah, uh, this is so good!" Misaka said happily.

"No this great!"

"Yes it is!"

"So what time will Autobots plan their attack?"

"0800 hours, why do you ask?"

"I just wanted to know if you could stay till morning."

"No sorry, but I will definitely make it up to you."

"Make sure you remember to put in a good word for me, I really want to contribute to the Autobot cause."

"Yeah, we'll be the greatest Autobot Power Couple ever!"

"Sounds good to me," she giggles. With that said she kisses him again. "Oh yes, not much longer now!"

"You're perfect!" Darren says.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum! Oh, oh ahhhhhhh!" She falls on Darren. "Oh that was good!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Since we're the greatest Autobot Power Couple ever, can you tell me the secret access code, I mean we should share everything, Samantha knows it and I would hate to feel left out."

"Hey don't be jealous, Samantha and I have been friends since childhood but that's all and I will tell you. The access code is 72-152-8907."

"Thanks." Misaka get's off of Darren. "I have something for you." Misaka shoots Darren in the chest with a laser cannon from the palm of her hand. He screams in pain and falls out of the bed. "You flesh creatures are so predictable!"

Darren watches in horror as Misaka transforms. "Quakequeen!"

"Yes that was my pretender shell. I could have done it the hard way but I wanted you to have some peaceful moments before the end. Now die!"

Darren is shot again, his life was flashing before his eyes. "Samantha," he called wearily.

****

Samantha suddenly awakens; she has a bad feeling in her gut. Al was asleep beside her. She calls Darren but there was no answer. She calls the security chief.

"Yes Lieutenant?"

"Have you seen Sergeant Darren?"

"Why yes but he's not here, he left two hours ago."

"Where did he go?"

"He didn't say I just know an Autobot picked him up."

"Who was it so I can get in touch?"

"I don't know but its alt mode was a Rolls Royce."

"Security Chief, give me information on every Autobot that includes alt modes."

"Ok just a minute."

Samantha looks through the data but there was no record of an Autobot with Rolls Royce alt mode.

"No! Security Chief, give me a GPS on Darren's phone." A second later she receives the signal. "This is not good," she thought. Security Chief assemble a team and awake the commander, we have Cons!"

****

I transform into my Rolls Royce mode and speed away. "Reedman, I am seeding you the access code to shut down the Autobot Moon Bases. Barricade, get your team ready to attack the other Moon Bases."

"Yes Commander!"

"Commander, be advised the Autobots are searching for your Rolls Royce alt mode!" Reedman radios.

"Copy that, Reedman."

****

"Hang on Darren!" Samantha thought. A second later the teams arrives. The Autobots transform and watch the area while a human team enters the house.

"Front room is clear!"

"Second room is clear!"

Lieutenant Samantha heads upstairs. "The third and fourth room are clear." She and two soldiers enter the last room and discover Darren lying on the floor.

"Darren!"

Darren opens his eyes. "I knew you would come for me," he says wearily.

"Who did this?!"

"It was Quakequeen a pretender whose alt mode was Misaka the whole time."

"I'm so sorry; we have to get you out of here."

"It's too late."

"No don't talk like that!"

"I'm sorry."

"No!"

"I'm sorry, access code breeched." Darren dies.

"No!" Samantha cries. "Please don't leave me!"

The two soldiers who were with her are suddenly gunned down. "What!" There was an explosion that knocks her down. Samantha gets up and makes her way downstairs but a second explosion sends her flying out of the house. The Autobots were watching out for more incoming projectiles. Samantha awakens and calls for help but the Autobots transform and leave her there. "No, don't abandon me!"

A person approaches her. It was Ciara.

"Ciara help me."

"With you gone, Samantha I can be student council president."

"Is that what this is about?"

"Yes I should have been the president but no I'm the vice president under you! You even stole Dr. Giovani from me!"

"He's a player; Dr. Giovani's just using you like every other girl!"

"No I'm different, sure I did use him in the beginning, but now I love him! And you won't have him!"

"How did you find me?"

"A tracking device, I used it when I pat you on the shoulder earlier."

"You rotten bitch!"

"I might be but you won't be around long enough to say anything."

Samantha tries move but couldn't. Ciara smiles evilly and approaches her. She turns Samantha on her back and pulls down pants and underwear revealing her hairless pussy.

"What are you doing?"

"Further humiliation, I won't get another chance at this." Ciara spreads Samantha's legs and begins rubbing her clit.

"No, stop; just let me die in peace."

"You don't get to dictate terms to me, bitch!" She licks her finger and resumes. "You're going to cum to me, bitch!"

"NO!"

"YES!" Ciara rubs faster but then stops and begins unzipping Samantha's vest. She spreads it revealing her t-shirt.

"NO!" Samantha uses her hands to resist but Ciara grabs both arms with her left hand and punches Samantha with her right fist. Ciara pulls out some hand cuffs and a metal pole that extends. She sticks the pole in the ground and cuffs Samantha and put her hands behind it. "There, no more resisting." Ciara resumes rubbing Samantha's clit.

"No, please, I beg of you!" Ciara just smiles evilly. "You're already starting to become wet! And What's this? I can see your nipples now."

"No it's the cold."

"You've never been great at lying." Ciara starts finger fucking Samantha.

"No, ahh, uh!"

"See you're getting turned on. It won't be long before you cum to me!" Ciara continues to go in and out, in and out. She removes her fingers and licks the juice. "Mmmmm, you're so hot down there! Now get ready to feel really good!" Ciara starts licking Samantha's pussy.

"No, please, don't, stop!"

"Very poor choice of words," Ciara giggles and resumes licking. "Mmmm, oh yeah, I've been dreaming about this for a long time but of course I wasn't going to attempt it with you, the person I can't stand the most."

Ciara stops licking and puts her fingers back in and squeezes Samantha's right breast and then the left. She pinches both hard poking nipples. "Let's take a look shall we." She pulls Samantha shirt up revealing her breasts. "Nice breasts but mine are better of course." She begins licking and sucking while her fingers are still inside working their magic. "Oh I will make you cum to me!"

"See, moans and groans of pleasure not pain of dying but pleasure." She lands a wet one in Samantha's mouth. First it was just the lips but she forces her to tongue inside her mouth. She suddenly screams in pain, Samantha was biting her tongue. Ciara give her two hard punches, forcing her to let go! "Oh you bitch! I was going to go easy on you but no! I will make you cum to me!" Ciara stops the bleeding and rams her fingers into Samantha causing her gasp. She fingers Samantha hard and then bites both of her breasts. Samantha let's out painful groan. "Yeah payback's a bitch ain't it?" She continues to work Samantha hard.

"Ah, ah, oooohhhh, you bitch, ugh, ugh, ah." Samantha tries to resist with all her might but it was useless. Tears ran down her face as she came.

"Yes, I've won!" Ciara pulls out a gun and shoots Samantha in the head.

****

I drive to the nearby lake and transform into my U-Boat alt mode and hide underwater. "Blackout you know what to do."

"Roger that, Commander!"

In a few minutes the radar and security systems should start to fail which allows Reedmen to sneak in and put in the access code.

"Done and uploading virus so the planetary defense guns won't work."

"Good! Get out of there Reedman," I radioed.

"Decepticons mobilize!" Soundblaster orders.

****

Sarah was being fucked from the back by Dr. Giovani. "Uh, oh yeah, yes! Yes! It was great that you talked me out of reporting to my station."

"Yeah, you got plenty of time for that later. Now enough talk, let's finish." Dr. Giovani increases his thrusting and sticks one finger in Sarah's ass.

"Oh, right there!"

A second later he switches and fucks her sideways.

"Oh yes, yes, YES!" Sarah ejaculates.

While she lays there Dr. Giovani continues to pump load after load into her until he done. He kisses her and fondles her tits. "I'm the doctor!"

****

"Here we are, fight us now!" I say and transform into my battle platform mode. I watch as more Decepticons pour in from space. Barricade and his group would attack the moon bases while the main force destroys Autobot City.

"Eat the outer wall!" I order the Insecticons to do. Blackout, Ramjet, Thrust, Dirge, Soundblaster, Dreadwind, Darkwing, Nightbird, Thunderblast, Dispensor, the Horrorcons Apeface and Snapdragon, along with the other headmasters Mindwipe, Skullcrucher, Weirdwolf, Fangry, Horri-Bull and Squeezeplay, my best friend Peach Pike and other seekers and vehicons swarm in.

We were doing it, the city wouldn't last much longer we've killed many humans and Autobots.

"Pretender Monsters, Constructicon IIs and Combaticon IIs merge for the kill!"

Icepick, Birdbrain, Bristlrback, Scowl, Slog and Wildfly merge into Monstructor!

As for the others they were not the same combiners; the originals alone with all the others save the Pretender Monsters were killed by Dai Atlas when Violen Jiger took command. It's a pity the Seacons had to die; they just got robot forms and personalities, Liokaiser was killed by Star Saber and the Pretender Monsters were POWs until we rescued them.

The new Constructicon team is made up of Dirtboss, Scrapmetal, Big Green, Quickmix, Overload and Hightower and they become Constructicon Maximus! The new Combaticon team is Mega-Octane, Ro-Tor, Movor, Armorhide and Rollbar and they become Bruticus Maximus!

I decide to send in Tidal Wave for overkill.

"Tidal Wave, Tidal Wave," he says.

****

Dr. Giovani and Sarah run to the nearest car, but before they could complete their escape they're stepped on by Tidal Wave who transforms to robot mode.

****

In the mist of the fighting I spot my nemesis Commander Silver Siren and transform from battle platform to my robot mode.

"It's time to end this battle!" She declares.

"I agree."

I leap on her and punch her but she manages to pick me up and throw me against the main Autobot City gate. I recover and transform into a praying mantis and fly at her. I slice into her with my pincers but she kicks me in the face. I transform back in my robot mode and come at her with my sword. She returns the favor. Silver Siren and I were an evenly match in swordplay. I reach for my gun but the latter was quicker and she shoots and thrusts her sword into me. I stumble backwards and fall on the main gate. The only thing that saves me was a barrage of missiles fired by Peach Pike.

"I got you, Commander!"

We retreat for the moment but then lasers overshoot us. It was Silver Siren in her Boeing 757 Plane mode. "She's on us!"

"Commander go and see Knockout, I'll buy you time!"

"Peach Pike, what are you doing?!"

"Don't worry about me!"

"Don't be stupid! You're my best friend and she's my opponent!"

"Do not act like an Auto ahhhh!"

"Peach Pike!"

I shoot at Silver Siren to get her attention and she follows me.

I land and soon Silver Siren lands. I transform into gun mode and shoot at her but she evades my attack. This is the first time I used all eight modes in a single night. My basic robot mode, Cybertronian space fighter mode, human mode Misaka, car mode Rolls Royce, Cybertronian U-boat mode, battle platform mode, beast mode praying mantis and gun mode.

Despite my wounds I come at Silver Siren but she transforms into a silver and purple version of the Mark Five from Speed Racer and fires missiles at me and I go down, I had no strength left, this was the end.

Silver Siren transforms and unsheathes her sword and gun to finish me off but to my surprise she leaps out of the way, dodging a cosmic rust shot by Peach Pike.

"Shit" Peach Pike yells.

Silver Siren is too quick and I watch in horror as by best friend is shot multiple times and the sword is thrown into her spark chamber. "Peach Pike, NO!" I transform into battle platform mode, and Silver Siren is driven away momentarily. I transform into robot mode pick up Peach Pike and make a run for it.

"Put me down, it's over," Peach Pike says wearily.

"No!"

"It's already too late; my spark is going out for good. Save your remaining strength for the fight."

"No, you're more important."

"No you don't understand I was going to use the cosmic rust cannon on you after using it on Silver Siren."

"What?"

"Yes I was going to overthrow you and become the new commander and work my way up to dethroning Lord Ultra Megatron and become the first Empress of Destruction but that dream is dead now."

"You're still my best friend, Peach Pike."

"Ha! You're one those softies like what I heard about Thundercracker from the other seekers. It's up to you now; you must become the one and only Empress of Destruction and carry the Decepticon Matrix of Leadership."

"I'll do it!"

"Good!" She smiles and went offline. I was not going to fulfill her last words. I'm loyal to Megatron!

Silver Siren appears in her Mark 5 mode. I transform into gun mode and shoot many shots but they bounce off of her and she leaps into the air and transforms with her sword. I transform into robot and leap into the air as well. We make contact with swords as we land. As we go at it, she elbows me. I swing but miss and block her next attack. I trip her and attempt to land a blow but she gets out the way. She slashes me in the leg and rams her sword into my right side, it would have been my chest if I did not dodge but it was enough to send me to my knees. I look up at Commander Silver Siren preparing to shoot me. With sword in hand I slice upwards vertically and Silver Siren was cut in half spark and all. I was victorious!

The battle ended with us as the winner. The remaining Autobots were either on the run or captured by us.

"No prisoners, only trophies!" Soundblaster announces.

Planet Swan was now under Decepticon rule. The human leaders proposed a deal with us to ensure their way of life while paying tribute to us in energon and other resources which Lord Ultra Megatron agreed to. The old Swan flag was torn down and the new Decepticon flag was put up.