All Comments on 'Transforming Genevieve Ch. 01'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wonder full........................

It looks like author is a fmale and knows the pleasure zones of female ............ congrratulation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I Wish

my wife would decide to undergo a similar transformation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The transition

from dowdy professor to fuck slut whore didn't take long - just shows that basically all women are fuck slut whores despite whatever persona or appearance they may portray in life. I'm glad I am free and single again (and very happy being so) and don't have to live with some slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
To Anon of 11/28/09

Bitter much? It’s a work of fiction. You seem to have a very negative opinion of women who enjoy sex or are you just as outraged at the male character wandering into the chapter and fucking a woman he met for the first time earlier that day?

There’s nothing wrong with being sexually liberated, whatever happens between consenting adults is their own business. In this scenario nobody got hurt (presuming Billy didn’t have a partner), both of them thoroughly enjoyed themselves. Society full of double standards labels women as sluts if they go out and actively enjoy sex, it’s a shitty and retarded attitude.

The only problems I had with this chapter was the overuse of the word ‘baby’ and the sudden lack of sexual safety, namely condoms, they aren’t sexy and they cause problems for both parties. Ok, in story fantasy land there’s a caveat that safe sex is assumed but her concerns were highlighted and then she ignored them, just a bit incongruous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great introductory chapter

The introduction to this new story is not rushed, but carefully paced, the author taking time to introduce the characters, and never rushing the plot. The romantic element is fairly minimal, and downplayed for the most part. The ending of this chapter does not give away anything about what is to happen subsequently. Accordingly, the reader can only read on to find out what happens next. Well written and well conceived.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES