Transforming Genevieve Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned as I felt the tingling deep in my loins begin. He would make me cum, he would take me to the peak of pleasure with his strong finger. My orgasm built quickly, the tingling replaced with a burning sensation to flood his hand with my juices. My hand moved faster and faster on his throbbing erection. I felt it swell to enormous size as his orgasm approached. My own orgasm came over me with such intensity. My pussy oozed fluids all over his fingers. His cock twitched and my hand felt the warmth of his sperm. I moved my palm over the head to let him shoot his cum against it. The cum dripped from my hand and ran down the length of his cock. I moved my hand down to stroke his now cum covered cock and give him the same pleasure he was giving me.

On stage the bound woman was bucking uncontrollably as she came with an intensity matching my own orgasm. Her master tensed his muscles as he began to cum, shooting his hot cum deep inside her pussy. He fucked her hard and fast as he deposited his seed into her finally collapsing on top of her as the lights faded to black.

My sticky hand continued massaging the nameless cock until it began to soften. His soaking wet fingers slipped from my pussy and out of my jeans. I lifted my wet hand to my nostrils and inhaled the scent of his cum. It smelled much like the smell of the salty ocean, musty like the foyer of the theater we were sitting in. I wanted to taste him, but my mind told me don't go there. This nameless cock beside you may have some horrible disease to spread. My mind told me to wipe him from my hand and leave as quickly as possible. My mind won out. I reached for a tissue in my purse wiped his seed from my hand and dropped it to the floor.

I stood and walked away from him. Wanting to get away as quickly as I could. The scenes on stage had turned me into a wanton woman and I'd giving into my desires with a total stranger. As I walked toward the back of the theater I heard the microphone click on once again. "Final Taboo, Anal Sex."

I stopped in my tracks. I'd written about anal sex without knowledge of what it even looked like. Without ever seeing images of someone performing anal sex. As I turned the white spotlight again illuminated the bed on stage. The mature woman who had earlier performed oral sex on that young looking actor was now onstage naked and kneeling on the bottom edge of the bed. She was holding a tube of lubricant above her ass and squeezed an ample amount onto her ass and between the cheeks. She massaged the oil into her anus preparing it for what I knew was about to happen. I gasped as the black man who had appeared in the first Taboo scene walked on stage. His huge black cock standing firmly at attention from his groin. He positioned himself behind her and pressed the head of his mass into her ass. She screamed in pain as he plunged his cock deep into her. Her screaming continued as I turned and ran the remaining steps to the exit of this place.

Pushing the door open I stepped onto the sidewalk outside. My breath was still coming in short gasps. I froze in my steps, part of me wanted to go back inside and watch the invasion I knew was underway. The other part of me wanted to run and hide from the feelings of lust I was having. Had I taken my own transformation too far too fast, unknowingly transformed myself into a wanton woman, consumed by a lust for sex? Only time would tell which path I'd follow.

I walked the nine blocks to my hotel looking only at the sidewalk as it passed under my feet. I didn't want to make eye contact with another soul, fearing they would sense the guilt I was feeling for my actions earlier. Fearing they could sense the lust I was feeling in my soul. A lust for sex, hot shameless sex. My mind raced as I approached the door to my hotel. I avoided eye contact with the doorman even as he greeted me with a friendly "Evening Miss." I laughed to myself. Earlier today I had relished hearing a man call me Miss, now all I wanted was to get to my room to be alone with my guilt, my thoughts and my lust.

The door clicked closed and I leaded back against it finally feeling safe from the world around me. I needed to wash the remains of my wanton experience from me. Cleanse my body at least of the musty smell of Taboos. My mind would be something much harder to cleanse but I wasn't sure I wanted to cleanse my mind.

Stripping out of my jeans and tee I stood looking at myself in the bathroom mirror. My thong still showed the evidence of the nameless fingers that had brought me to this state. I stripped it off and threw it in the waste basket.

Hot water and soap would cleanse my body, refresh my scent and hopefully wash my guilt down the drain with the smells of my matinee of lust.

I stood in the shower for a very long time, thinking about what I wanted. Thinking about this transformation I'd dreamed of for so long. Thinking about how I'd been tricked into watching a shameful sex show disguised as a work of art. Part of me hated that I'd been tricked, another part couldn't stop thinking about the erotic images I'd watched. I wanted to forget forever that I'd given a total stranger a hand job, but the memory of what that cock felt like in my hand was burned into my mind. I knew I'd want more, I knew I'd want that feeling again.

As the hot steamy water relaxed my body my fingers began moving over my body. Pinching my nipples until they were rock hard, rubbing my clit until it swelled and tingled under my touch. My lust began to take control of my mind once more. I had to have a man inside me, I had to feel his cock in my soft hand. I had to taste his manhood between my lips and on my tongue.

But what man, Jeremy the hotel bellboy? No to young and immature. In an instant I remembered Billy the waiter at the deli I'd eaten at. He was dark, handsome and had the bulge in his pants that I lusted for. I dried myself quickly and searched my jeans for his note. A crumpled piece of paper was crushed flat in the hip pocket. I unfolded it and with trembling fingers dialed the number he'd written there.

"Hello?" Billy said.

My hand trembled as I held the phone to my ear. I couldn't speak.

"Hello is someone there?" Billy asked again.

I weakly replied, "Billy?"

"Yes this is Billy." He answered.

"Who is this?" He asked sounding a little perturbed.

Mustering all the courage I could, I said, "It's Genevieve, Billy. You gave me your number today at the deli."

"Oh yes Genevieve, I remember. Are you ok?" He asked.

His voice had a friendly compassionate tone to it and I began to feel relaxed about talking to someone I'd just barely met earlier in the day.

"Yes, I'm fine Billy." I said.

"That's good Genevieve, so what can I do for you?" He asked.

I thought for a moment, this was where I would either let my transformation move forward or regress to the boring state of my existence in Boston. I took a deep breath and decided to move forward.

"Well Billy, to be honest with you. I'm alone in my hotel room and horny as hell. I'd like you to come over and we could party." I said, completely surprised at my statement.

I heard Billy whisper under his breath, "sweet" And then he said, "I'd be happy to Genevieve. I just got off work. Give me an hour or so to get a shower and change."

I gave him the hotel and room number and said, "See you in an hour then baby."

As I hung up the anticipation of what I'd just set in motion excited me so much. I was about to live out a fantasy I'd written of often in my erotic stories. A stranger was coming to my hotel room to have sex with me. Someone I'd only met a few hours earlier was coming to fuck me silly. I didn't care that I didn't know his last name, I didn't care if he was involved with someone else. All I cared about was the huge bulge in his jeans and the satisfaction I knew that bulge held for me.

I wanted no doubts in Billy's mind about what would happen when he arrived. Looking at my purchases from earlier in the day I choose the pink bra and thong a pair of black silk thigh high stockings and the three inch heels. I brushed out my still wet hair. Long straight and very silky. I applied a coat of red lipstick Sara had given me, and a little eye shadow to highlight my green eyes.

Looking at myself in the mirror I was happy with the reflection I saw. I spend the next thirty minutes practicing walking in three inch heels and admiring my sexuality in the full length mirror. I pulled a chair over in front of the mirror and studied how I looked when I sat and crossed my legs. How I could expose myself to him when I uncrossed them. I laughed at myself for needing to practice the seduction I was planning.

As the minutes passed and the time of his arrival approached I started feeling somewhat nervous. Sixty five, seventy, seventy five minutes passed. Was he not going to show, would I be stood up on this first experience I'd planned as a transformed woman.

A light knock on my door told me I wouldn't. I walked to the door and looked through the peek hole. Billy's face was there, smiling in anticipation of my opening the door.

I slowly opened it and his eyes nearly popped. Ushering him inside I closed and locked the door. I smiled at him and said, "Call me Gen please Billy."

"Gen it is baby." Was his reply.

"You look hot Gen." Billy said.

I smiled at him and walked slowly past him toward the open curtains of the room. His eyes followed me taking in every curve, every movement.

"Wow what a great ass. I knew you had a great ass just by the way it looked in those jeans today Gen."

"So you like my body baby?" I asked.

"Like it Gen, I can't wait to get my hands on it baby!" He said excitedly.

I was getting into this seduction thing and wanted to explore it more. I wanted to see if I could arouse a man with my looks and words. I sat down in the lounge chair and slowly crossed my legs.

Billy smiled and said, "I'm glad we are going to take our time Gen, I love watching a woman seduce me."

His words excited me and spurred me on.

"So you want to touch my body baby?" I asked.

"Oh yeah!" He replied.

"Tell me where you want to touch me baby?" I teased him.

"Everywhere baby." Billy said.

"Do you want me to touch you Billy?" I asked.

"Absolutely!" Billy said. He was getting into this and I could see the bulge in his jeans begin to stiffen.

I continued to question him, "Do you like my long black hair baby?" Before he could answer I flipped my hair around my head and let it cascade down over one shoulder and breast.

"Would you like me to wrap your cock with my long hair baby?" I continued.

"Oh fuckin yes!" He exclaimed.

"And what about my red lips baby?" I said. "What would you like me to do with these sweet red lips baby?"

Billy's cock was growing harder by the second. His eyes widened as I asked him what he wanted me to do with my red lips.

He said, "I want those sweet red lips wrapped around this!" He quickly unzipped his jeans and reached inside pulling his hard cock from its sleeve.

It was beautiful, long hard and throbbing. I gave in to my lust. Uncrossing my legs I slid down on all fours and let my hair fall around my head. I crawled the short distance from where I had been sitting to where he was standing. My hair hid my face from his view. I looked straight down at the floor as I crawled slowly toward him. When his shoes came into view, I started to straighten up and flipped my hair back over my head. His throbbing cock was directly in front of my face.

Billy said, "My god Gen you're so fucking sexy."

I smiled at him and watched his hand stroke the engorged prick sticking from his pants. The veins along the shaft stood out giving it an almost monster like appearance. I slid my fingers along the front of his thighs. Up to the button that held the waist of his pants around his hips. He moaned as I hooked two fingers inside the waistband and slowly began sliding his jeans down.

I wanted this monster in my mouth. I wanted to feel it throb against my tongue.

Billy's eyes were fixed on my face. The anticipation of what he knew was about to happen was driving him insane. I wanted that insanity to intensify.

"Do you want me to suck your monster cock Billy?" I asked.

He only shook his head yes.

"Do you want me to lick the shaft Billy?" I asked.

His head shook yes once again.

I continued my questions, "Do you want me to take your balls in my mouth and suck them Billy?"

"Yes baby, I want it all!" He squealed. I teased him with another question, "Do you want me to lick around the head Billy?"

He'd had enough of my teasing, and my questions.

"What I want is for you to stop talking baby, and start sucking!" Billy pleaded.

I smiled and moved my mouth toward the tip of his pulsating cock. It had been years since I last sucked cock and I wanted to take it slowly.

My tongue darted out toward the tip. His hand stopped as he guided his erect cock toward my tongue. As the tip of my tongue came into contact with the tip of his cock he moaned deeply. I parted my lips more and let his cock slid along my tongue and into my mouth.

I groaned at the feel of his cock slipping past my lips. I slid my hand to the shaft and lifted it to lick along the length. Reaching his balls I licked around them and then back up. My green shimmering eyes fixed on his face. He looked down at me with such a lustful look.

"Such sexy eyes Gen." Billy remarked.

I moaned around his manhood, letting my hot breath escape around the shaft. I loved the feel of it, the taste of it. I loved the way my mouth made it throb!

Letting his cock slip from my oral grasp I whispered to him, "It's so hard Billy. I love how hard your cock is inside my mouth."

Taking him between my lips again I sucked harder on the head, running my tongue across the sensitive spot under the head. Billy squealed with delight.

He had turned me into a quivering mass of lust with only a few moments of blissful oral sex.

Pulling himself from my oral cavity Billy lifted me to my feel. I moved to kiss his lips but he moved his head to the side.

"My turn!" He said. "Lay down on the bed Gen."

Taking a step backwards my legs touched the bottom of the bed and I slowly obeyed his command.

He pulled a chair to the foot of the bed and sat down. His eyes studied my body.

"Spread your hair out baby." He said.

I lifted my head and pulled my hair fanning it around my head on the bed.

"You'll do exactly what I tell you to do without a moment hesitation!" He demanded.

I smiled and shook my head yes excited to hear his next command.

"Run your hands up along your thighs." Billy said.

"Slower!" He barked.

My hands followed his directions until they reached the top of my stockings.

"Keep moving them up slowly." Billy said.

"Up to your thong." He said, his words directing my hands.

"Use your nails to tickle your belly." Was his next instruction.

My nails traced across my stomach causing the muscles to quiver.

"Slowly slide your hands up and cup your tits." He demanded.

"I want to watch you pleasure yourself Gen." Billy admitted.

My hands moved up to my tits and slid across my hard nipples. I moaned as the pressure of my hands pleased the nubs under my bra.

Billy said, "Pull the material off your tits baby."

I'd written stories of voyeurism and was now living out one of those fantasies with Billy.

His eyes grew wider as my fingers pulled the pink lacy material exposing my breasts and succulent hard nipples.

"Roll your nipples between your fingers." Billy whispered.

My thumbs and index fingers followed his command instantly.

"Pinch them harder." He said.

His command was followed and my nipples tingled under the pressure of my fingers.

"Lift your head and lick one with the tip of your tongue." Billy demanded.

I lifted my head and as my tongue darted toward the erect nipple I looked at him. He was wide eyed and looking very excited. His hand slowly stroked his rock hard cock.

My tongue circled the swollen nub at the tip of my tit. It glistened with the saliva I deposited there with my tongue. Around and around I licked sending circles of pleasure spreading outward from my nipple.

"Now do the other!" Billy pleaded.

My tongue performed the same oral technique on the opposite nipple, soaking it with my spit. My nipples were harder than rock, and tingling intensely. As I licked myself I never lost eye contact with the voyeur seated in front of me. I wanted him to command me to spread my legs so he would smell the moisture his commands were drawing out of me.

"Slowly slide your hands down to your thong Gen.," He instructed.

I followed his instruction instantly wanting to touch myself for him.

"Slide your fingers under the material!" He whispered as my hands neared the top of my thong.

He continued his direction, "Rub your clit with the middle finger."

My middle finger slid over my clit. I gasped as my finger made first contact with the nub of my clitoris.

Billy leaned forward as he demanded, "Now use your other hand to pull the material aside so I can see what you're rubbing!"

I followed his instruction instantly.

Billy's breathing became short as my hard clit and glistening pussy lips came into his view.

"Now slip your finger between the lips and spread them for me to see." He said hoarsely.

My middle finger parted the wet lips of my womanhood. Billy gasped as my lips parted and slid along the sides of my delicate finger. I wanted to slip it inside, I wanted his next demand to be push your finger inside.

Reading my mind Billy said, "Stick your finger inside baby."

I curled my finger and slipped it between my lips entering my tight pussy.

Only my clenched lips kept him from hearing the low moan that came from my throat.

"Spread you thighs wide open now Gen!" He commanded.

I moved my thighs wide open, causing my pussy to spread even more under his lustful gaze.

"Now fuck yourself with that finger Gen." He demanded.

I drove my finger deep inside and began doing as he demanded, fucking my hot steamy pussy with my finger.

"Use two fingers." He said.

My index finger joined my middle finger deep inside my pussy and I began fingering myself hard. Rubbing my nails against my g-spot.

"Now Gen, answer me when I ask you a question." He said.

"Does that feel good baby?" He asked.

"Oh Billy it feels so good!" I replied.

"Do you finger yourself like this often Gen?"

"Almost every night baby." I admitted.

He smiled before he said, "Does having me watch you excited you baby?"

"Incredibly Billy. I've never been hotter." I replied.

He asked, "Do you want me to take my clothes off Gen?"

"Oh god yes, please Billy, I want to see your body." I pleaded.

Billy stood up, his rock hard cock standing straight out from his loins. It was throbbing and pulsating in his hand. I wanted that cock inside me.

Billy slowly peeled his shirt up over his head. His washboard stomach was as hard as his cock. His hairless chest was as muscular as his stomach. Tossing his shirt to the floor Billy stood naked before me. My eyes explored his body, the veins along the length of his cock stood out thick and pulsating.

He looked at me as my body invited his touch. But Billy stood his ground, stroking his manhood slowly enticing me, building the anticipation of what I craved.

"Do you want this hard cock baby?" He asked.

In an instant I replied, "Fuck yes I want that cock Billy!"

"Tell me where you want it Gen?" Billy said.

"I want it buried deep in my pussy." I said hoarsely.

He continued his verbal teasing, "So you want my cock buried inside you baby? Do you want me to fuck you hard?"