Transforming Genevieve Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hard and fast baby!" I pleaded.

"Take your thong off Gen.," He instructed me.

"Slowly slide it down your legs and over your shoes baby. Let me see that sweet little pussy you want me to fuck so much." Billy said.

My hands followed his command and I slowly peeled the satin thong along my shapely legs. As it neared my shoes he said, "Now baby spread your legs for me and show me that wet pussy you want me to fuck so bad."

I spread my thighs revealing my soaking wet pussy to his intense gaze.

"Finger yourself Gen.," He demanded.

I obeyed him instantly my long delicate fingers entered my pussy as I began fingering myself. I wanted his cock but I wanted to please him more.

As I worked my fingers at an ever increasing frenzied pace his eyes watched intensely.

"Are you going to cum for me baby?" He asked.

I responded, "Do you want me to cum for you Billy?"

"Yes baby, I want to watch your pussy flood with juices as you make yourself cum." He replied.

His words encouraged me on. My fingers moved faster and faster as I brought myself to yet another self inducted orgasm. The tingling deep inside my pussy began spreading over my entire body as I approached my orgasm.

"I'm about to cum baby." I whispered hoarsely "Watch my pussy flood for you Billy!"

His wide-eyed gaze was glued to my pussy as I came.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" I screamed as my orgasm built

My pussy flooded with moisture, causing my fingers to make splashing sounds as I continued my finger fuck. My orgasm was heightened by the fact that this incredible sexy voyeur was standing there watching me. His hand moving along the cock that I craved so much.

As my orgasm began to subside I now made the demands.

"Now fuck me Billy!" I screamed. "Fuck me hard and fast with your big cock baby!"

He didn't say a word as he moved to the bed. Crawling between my spread thighs and over my body. My hand slid between us and I grasped his erection. He moaned loudly when I touched it, guiding it to the dripping wet opening of my pussy.

His hips thrust forward and in an instant I was filled with the throbbing length of his cock.

"YES!" I screamed as his thick manhood stretched me open wide. It felt so good being completely filled. His twitching cock elicited a deep throaty moan from my throat.

"Fuck me baby!" I begged him.

Slowly Billy began moving, withdrawing until just the swollen head was inside my dripping wet pussy.

He teased me saying, "Do you want it again Gen?"

I answered him by hooking my heels behind his waist and pulling him down and deep into me once again.

Billy smiled down at me and lustfully said, "I'll take that as a yes babe."

Our bodies began a slow rhythmic fucking motion. He thrust into me as I pulled his hips toward me with my heels. I moved my hands to his shoulders and clawed his chest with my sharp nails leaving long red lines down toward his nipples.

Billy moaned deeply as my nails clawed at his flesh, causing him to fuck me harder.

"Your so wet and so fucking tight Gen." Billy cried.

He lowered his mouth to my tits and licked at my hard erect nipples. Biting at them between long sensual licks with his tongue. Lifting his mouth from my tits he moved it to cover my mouth. I groaned as his tongue pressed deep into my mouth searching out my own tongue. Billy fucked my pussy with his rock hard pulsating cock and my mouth with his thrashing tongue.

Our fucking took on a splashing sound as my juices flowed bathing his already soaked cock.

I wanted to cum! I needed to cum! I had to have him flood my pussy with his sticky hot cum.

Pulling my mouth from his I screamed, "Yes Billy that's it fuck me hard baby."

He lowered his strong arms to my legs and lifted them so he could thrust deeper inside me. The throbbing head of his cock slammed into my cervix and rubbed against my g-spot. I moaned and groaned over and over as his fucking drove me on toward what I craved most. An orgasm that for once was not self induced.

I encouraged him saying, "Fuck me baby, fuck me till I cum all over that incredible cock!"

My dripping wet pussy went from throbbing to tingling in an instant as the orgasm I craved most came over me faster than I could imagine possible.

"GOD I'm cumming baby." I screamed.

My hands went to his back and I dug my nails into the sweaty flesh as he pounded into me. Intense waves of sexual pleasure washed over me as my orgasm built to a feverish peak. My pussy exploded in a title wave of juices, bathing him in the hot fluids of my orgasm.

The searing heat of my orgasmic juices pulled Billy over the summit of sexual pleasures and his whole body tensed as he approached his on climax.

"Awwwwwwww," he groaned

He slammed into my flooded pussy as his cock swelled. In an instant I felt the gush of cum shoot from him deep inside me. Clinging to him as we came together, my hips bucking wildly up into him as he fucked me harder. His cum mixed with mine own flow of pussy juice. Our combined flow ran from me as he continued thrusting deep into me.

"God baby that feels so good." I said.

It had been so long since I felt a man drain himself inside my pussy. I craved the feel of his hot sticky cum coating the walls of my tight pussy.

"It's so fucking tight baby. I could fuck you all night." Billy said as he collapsed down on top of me completely drained of cum. His cock still buried deep inside me soaked in our juices. His lips moved to mine and he kissed me roughly on the mouth. His tongue driving into my oral cavity with as much force as his rock hard cock had filled me a moment before.

I moved my legs from behind his waist and he slid off to my side. His cock slipped from me leaving a trail of cum across my silk covered thigh.

We were both spent sexually, but I wanted more of his incredible man. I wanted to feel his cock swell again. As Billy lay there flat on his back with his soaked cock flipped up against his abdomen I leaned up on one elbow and slid my hand to it. Slowly I stroked it coating my palm with the fluids from his shaft.

"Hmmmmm." He moaned as my hand slid up and down on the thick shaft.

Billy looked at me with a lustful gaze then slid one hand up behind my head. He slowly guided my face toward his cock.

"Suck it Gen, make me hard so I can fuck you again." He said almost demanding.

"Ahhhhh, yes!" I exclaimed as my mouth neared the head.

My hand slid up from the base of his cock collecting the moist coating with my index finger. As my finger slid over the corona of his swollen cock head I collected those fluids with the tip of my tongue. Billy groaned as my tongue circled the sensitive corona, licking our sex from him.

It tasted incredible. The mixture of my juice and his cum was sweet and salty at the same time. I used my coated tongue to lick around the head cleaning him of every drop of that incredible nectar.

I slowly stroked downward on the shaft as my mouth followed my hand. His cock's head slid between my lips and along the length of my tongue. I closed my lips around the shaft and sucked him. Moving back up I let him slip from my mouth and kiss along the shaft down to his balls. The curly hair on his scrotum was matted and I happily licked what moisture my tongue found there. Kissing and licking my way back up his cock elicited a deep throaty moan from him.

Gathering a handful of my long hair in one hand I wrapped it around the shaft and began massaging it with long slow strokes as my lips and tongue worked over the swelling head of his cock.

"God damn baby, that feels incredible!" Billy exclaimed. "Suck it baby!" He added.

Billy's cock swelled and was becoming rock hard again. I knew it would be only a few moments before he could again fuck my tight wet pussy.

He had taken me to an incredible height of sexual pleasure and I was ready to ride that beautiful cock to those heights again.

He pulled my mouth from his cock and said, "You on top this time baby."

I mounted him in and instant. My delicate hand guiding him once again to the entrance of my steamy fuck tunnel. As the head of his cock pressed against my swollen pussy lips I released my handhold on it and lowered my pussy over him. It slid inside slowly and easily with a squishing sound. The tight tunnel spread to accept every inch of his glorious manhood.

"Oh fuck yes." Billy exclaimed as I buried his length inside me.

His hands moved to my tits and he slowly began massaging the fleshy globes and pinching my hard nipples. I reached below his exploring hands and unclasped my bra and slid it off my body. He cupped my tits as I slowly lifted my hips from him only to instantly lower my pussy over his cock again.

I slid my hands behind me and pulled my ass and pussy open wider hopping to impale myself deep on his swelling cock. He filled me so perfectly, stretching the tight muscles of my pussy as he began lifting his hips to meet my downward thrusts.

God Billy, that feels so fucking good. Your cock is so fucking big!" I said.

Beads of sweat formed on his forehead. I leaned down and licked at his face wanting to taste ever fluid his body would offer. Billy was thrusting up into my soaking wet pussy with a faster and faster pace. His hand slid from my tits to my hips and he pushed me down on his cock harder each time I impaled my hot box over his cock.

"Yes, baby fuck me." He demanded.

I wanted his cock to explode inside me once again. I wanted to feel his hot cum coat the walls of my pussy. I fucked his cock like it was a big hard dildo that I stuffed inside my hot tight pussy.

Billy moaned over and over as my slippery pussy slid up and down on his rock hard shaft. The head rubbed against my g-spot with each thrust down.

"What a perfect fuck you are Gen." Billy said. "I love the way your pussy grabs my dick."

I squeezed my muscles and tightened down on his hard shaft. His eyes closed and he arched his back as my pussy brought him to the brink of orgasm. I rode him like a fucking wild stallion.

He screamed, "Yes fucking yes like that I'm going to cum baby."

His cock swelled and he thrust up off the bed burying himself deep inside as his cock exploded. Hot sticky cum shot out of him filling me. The sensation drove me over the brink and I came along with him. Our bodies bucking against one another. Stream after stream of stick cum shot into me. My pussy flooded with my own juices and mixed with the seed he was shooting inside me. I rode him hard as my orgasm peaked and my hips twitched involuntarily.

"Oh god, YES!" I screamed. My pussy was filled to overflowing with our juices. It ran from me and dribbled down over his hard shaft and onto his balls.

Billy went limp as I continued fucking him. He was spent physically. But I wanted more. I wanted his taste in my mouth.

Slipping from his body, I moved my mouth to his cock. Licking cum from his shaft and balls. His cock was becoming soft and I could take all of him inside my mouth. His cum tasted salty but sweet at the same time. I coated my lips tongue and face with the mixture from his cock. He moaned over and over as I assaulted his cock with my mouth, licking him clean of our fuck juices.

After cleaning him with my mouth, I slipped from the bed and headed for the bathroom. As I sat on the toilet our sex juice ran from me. After cleaning myself I returned to find him dressing.

"Where are you going Billy?" I asked.

He answered, "I had plans for tonight baby, I hate to fuck and run but I have to go."

I was not only disappointed that he was leaving, but angry that he felt he could fuck me and run. He didn't give me much chance to even say good-bye.

"Give me a call next time you're in town baby and we'll do it again." Billy said.

"Ok Billy, I will." I lied knowing we'd never see each other again.

He left without saying another word. I started feeling used, but then I realized that I'd asked for that kind of treatment. I'd called him and invited him to fuck me. To use me for his own pleasure and to be honest I'd used him for my own pleasure. It was sex without emotion. Physical pleasure with no connection other than the one between our sex organs. I rationalized that for now that kind of sex would be just fine.