Transforming Genevieve Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy's eyes were glued to mine as I undid his neck tie and pulled it from his neck tossing it on the bed.

"You are such a seductress." He commented as my fingers slowly slid the vest off his shoulders and dropped it to the floor behind him.

As my fingers worked their way down the row of buttons on his shirt his strong hairy chest came under my lusty stare. I undid the gold cuff links at his wrists and tossed them at the desk then pulled the tails of his shirt from his waist band and slowly peeled the cotton from his shoulders. His taut nipples pierced the thick mat of chest hair and his chest muscles rose and fell with each breath he took.

"I love a hairy chest." I whispered as I drug my nails through the thick forest on his chest.

His abdomen muscles twitched as my nails scratched across his naked flesh toward his belt buckle.

My skillful fingers skipped over his belt to softly caress the bulge in front of his slacks.

I smiled as my sexy nails danced along the hard shaft then said. "I love hard cock even more."

Randy finally moved his hands partly circling my back and pulling my loins toward the bulge in his pants.

I pressed body against his hard cock and slowly ground it against him. My lacy covered breasts crushed against his firm chest as his hands rode up my back to spread on naked flesh above the top of my baby doll.

I looked up into his sexy eyes and angled my head to the side as he brought his mouth to mine.

Our lips touched softly at first then as our kiss intensified his tongue pierced my lips probing to find my tongue. I suckled his tongue while flicking mine at the tip between my red lips.

His hands moved down my back then grasped my ass and pulled my loins even tighter against his erect cock.

I moaned sensuously as our bodies and minds melted together.

Randy slid his hand to my hips again and pulled the ends of material untying my thong. It fell away from my moist pussy and then slipped between my thighs as he pulled from behind. He dropped it to the floor then returned his hands to my ass and pulled my naked pubic mound against this pulsing erection.

I broke our kiss gasping for air then slowly kissed along his jaw. Reaching his ear I whispered. "I want your cock in my mouth."

He turned his mouth to mine and kissed me again as his hands slid up to my shoulders resting there as I slowly knelt before him.

His lustful stare was fixed on my face our eyes searching one another. I moved one hand to his belt and quickly undid it my free hand softly caressing his hard cock beneath his slacks.

Using both hands and tickling his naked flesh above his slacks I began drawing his slacks down his legs exposing pure white cotton briefs and a tiny wet spot at the head of his cock where it had already oozed pre cum into the fabric.

With his slacks around his ankles I leaned forward and licked at the wet spot wanting to taste his juice. Even through the cotton briefs my hot breath bathed his cock causing it to surge even more and stretch the fabric even tighter.

"Dear god please take it out." Randy urged.

My fingers hooked over the elastic waist band and peeled his briefs down. His throbbing cock jumped from its cotton prison lurching toward me.

In an instant his briefs joined his slacks and I helped him kick his shoes off then step out of the puddle of fabric around his feet.

As I slid my hands up his legs my eyes focused on the throbbing erection before them. Randy's cock isn't enormous but it was granite hard and throbbing noticeably as my soft fingers finally touched it for the first time.

He moaned softly as I slowly stroked it from the base up toward the smooth flesh covering the head. It twitched when my fingers slipped over the soft corona and a second droplet of pre cum appeared at the tiny slit. My fingers smeared that warm droplet over the head and then slipped down to the base.

One soft hand reached up to cup and fondle his balls while the other drew strands of long hair around the shaft of his pulsing cock. As I rolled his balls in the palm of my hand I began stroking his cock slowly with a handful of hair.

Randy groaned deeply as my soft caresses heightened his arousal even more.

"I want this beautiful cock in my mouth." I whispered.

His smile acknowledged that he wanted it in my mouth also.

I leaned forward that took his head between my soft lips sucking lightly on the end as my hand stroked slowly on his shaft still covered with silky hair.

My eyes were fixed on his as I jerked his cock with my soft hand and softer hair. His lustful stare watched my face as I continued sucking the velvety flesh of his cock head.

"That feels so fucking good!" Randy whispered his fingertips barely touching my shoulders.

I stopped stroking him and released his balls from my soft embrace my hair cascaded down over my tits leaving only moist red lips and wet tongue to pleasure the twitching cock.

Slowly I began drawing more and more of his hot cock into my warm mouth inching the smooth head closer and closer to my throat with each sensuous slide I made.

"Yes throat me." Randy exclaimed at his cock head wedged into the back of my mouth.

As I sucked him deep the next time his cock pressed into the opening to my throat and I relaxed my muscles letting him slip into the tight flesh.

He moaned soulfully as I took him deep in my throat not stopping my sensual slide until my nose nestled into his pubic hair.

"Oh god." Randy whispered feeling me swallow around his throbbing cock.

I pulled back and just bobbed back and forth a few times before pressing his cock head deep down my throat again.

His eyes widening each time I swallowed that glorious cock.

Randy slid one hand from my shoulder up to lace into my long raven black hair and I expected him to begin controlling my oral movements over his aching cock. His other hand moved in to cradle my neck so he could feel the bulge in my flesh each time I took him deep.

His cock slipped from my lips then rose up brushing against my nose as I pursed my lips and lightly kissed along the bottom of his shaft teasing the bulging urethra until I reached his balls. My tongue flicked at them softly caressing the loose flesh that encapsulated his balls.

Leaning back a little I gazed up into his lust filled eyes. "Please fuck me." I whispered.

Randy reached down and helped me stand then took my hand in his and lead me to the large bed. With one hand he pulled the bedspread off sending it fluttering to the floor at the foot. He slipped onto the mattress laying on his back the rock hard saliva coated cock standing at attention above his loins.

"You on top." He said.

I kept my eyes fixed on his as I crawled up and straddled his hips my wet vulva pressing his cock firmly against his abdomen.

His hands moved to touch my thighs just where they blended into my ass.

I reached down and grabbed the bottom of the red lacy baby doll that had brought us together and with one swift motion turned it inside out as I pulled it up and over my head. It was tossed aside having served it's purpose.

Randy instantly moved his hands to the soft flesh of my breasts the taut nipples pressing into his palms. His fingers squeezed lightly feeling the firmness of my heaving tits.

I lifted my hips and reached between my thighs guiding his cock to my wet slit.

A soulful moan escaped his lips as I slowly lowered my hips engulfing his pulsing cock in my wet pussy. The sensuous slid continuing until my swollen lips circled his cock shaft at the base.

His hands moved skillfully over my tits pleasuring each and ever inch of heaving flesh.

I sat still impaled on his throbbing cock for a moment letting us both feel the incredible sensation of being joined so intimately. I feeling the rock solid length of his cock inside me and he feeling the soft wet flesh that cradled him.

I finally lifted my hips drawing my hot wet flesh up then plunged down sinking his cock to the depths of my pussy again.

His cock convulsed almost involuntarily each time I lifted then slid back down on him.

He didn't thrust off the bed letting my motions be the only movement between us.

"So damn sexy." Randy whispered as his hands slid up to my shoulders and pulled long strands of hair in front to tickle his flesh.

I leaned forward my long hair cascading around his face and shoulders as I bent at the waist to press my breasts against his hairy chest. Our mouths came together my lips parting and my tongue probing between his lips.

His hands moved to my hips and as I lifted once again off his pulsing cock he thrust up with his hips to meet my sensual plunge down. Our loins slapping as they came together.

Our mutual pleasure heightened as we fucked his cock probing my wet pussy as my tongue probed his moist mouth.

I groaned feeling the unmistakeable tingling begin in my loins as the rhythm of our lovemaking intensified and the slapping sounds between our loins became more pronounced.

My lips moved from his to slide along his jaw reaching his ear I whispered. "Your cock feels so good."

His hands gripped my hips tighter and he began pressing down as his hips thrust up.

The incredible tingling spread from my loins to my entire body as my orgasm approached.

Sensing that I was about to cum Randy circled my body with his arms and pulled me tightly against his our sweaty bodies sliding sensuously over one another.

"Cum on my cock." Randy urged.

My hips became a blur as my orgasm hit. His strong arms holding me tightly as he pumped rock hard cock up into my flooding pussy.

"Oh god!" I screamed as the incredible sensation of sexual climax consumed me.

My sopping wet pussy grasped at him as I rode that beautiful cock through the peak of pleasure.

Randy slipped his hands to my temples then drew my hair back holding it behind my head as he pulled my mouth to his and kissed me deeply my moans of satisfaction muffled by our kiss.

The waves of pleasure began to ebb but the intensity of our kiss continued while he began to thrust slower into my twitching flesh.

His hands slid to the small of my back holding me tightly as he groaned soulfully through our kiss. I felt his cock surge an in an instant he exploded filling my wet pussy with his own cum.

He moaned over and over as he pumped hot creamy cum inside me his hips convulsing up off the bed. I could feel our combined juices of lust oozing from me around his cock coating his balls.

His thrusts slowed then stopped as his climax ended and I broke our orgasmic kiss and nuzzled into his neck.

"Infuckingcredible!" Randy exclaimed.

Our sweat coated bodies and twitching loins joined as one while we basked in the glow of awesome sex.

His cock slipped from me and I moved to settle into his side a slippery line of fuck juice smeared across his thigh as I slid off him.

His strong arm drew me tight against his form and I lightly tracked sexy nails through his sweat matted chest hair.

"That was awesome." I whispered.

With my head resting on his shoulder I watched his chest rise and fall as his breathing became shallower and shallower. My nails moved slower through his hairy chest.

Eventually I realized that he had fallen into a blissful sleep. I carefully slipped from his side and off the bed. Quietly gathering my baby doll and thong I went to the bath room and dressed then slipped out the door while he slept not wanting to complicate things by having him ask to see me again. As I walked the short distance from the hotel across the mall parking lot to my car his seed seeped from my slit moistening my thighs making me feel like the cum slut I've become.

Randy was a quick fuck. A strange cock that served to fulfill my craving for as much cock as I could possibly find.

Since my sexual transformation months earlier, with the exception of my secret lover Bill, my life had become an almost endless search for strange cock.

As I drove my tired old Volvo home from the mall our combined juices marking the seat cover. I wondered where and when my next strange cock would present itself so I could feed my wanton craving.

To be continued......

12