Transitional Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now they were gay images and concepts. He almost withdrew his hand but when he opened his eyes, it seemed that the glow of beautiful womanhood shining from the girl beneath him held no lie in it. It was pure and wonderful and he knew in that instant, as he had several times before, that this was no man; even cupping the smooth balls in his fingers was somehow not anything even closely resembling a homosexual male act.

Smiling, he quickly got off the couch, padded directly to the kitchen and brought back the butter dish. Without a pause or explanation to his puzzled daughter, he smeared butter over the head of his dick, then took more and smeared it up and down the crack of her ass. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure at the unexpected touch, and she began to gasp and breathe excitedly as Kirby began to apply and massage more of the warming butter up into her ass-hole.

Kirby sat there gazing blankly at the small, stiff finger of flesh standing stiffly from this girl's crotch. He watched it lift and stiffen as he pumped his finger into the tight, hot, now-greasy confines of her rear door, but also let his eyes take in the sight of how carefully and cutely her pussy hair was trimmed.

The cock and balls (or clit and labia as Kirby amended) were shaven clean and smooth. There wasn't even any stubble lower down where an actual vagina and labia would have been. Everything down there was as smooth as warm velvet, but above the base of the penis there was a small puff of pubic hair left; one which—if the girl were to shove her cock down between her thighs as she had done before—would stretch slightly downwards and create the perfect shape of a female bush.

—But one which would have still been perfectly concealed behind the skimpy crotch panel of a bikini bottom! He stared, smiling at Alaina's sexy little beard, almost forgetting that his thick finger was still gliding in and out of the girl's anus.

"...oh my god, daddy...." Alaina sighed, and Kirby remembered what he was doing. He withdrew his finger—a little too quickly because the girl gasped at the exit—and then got up and between her legs again. She smiled up at him, a warmth beaming from her face, but especially her eyes, and Kirby reached down as he had done before, caught hold of his greasy prick, lowered himself more and finally fit the head of his cock into the warm, slick pucker of her ass-hole.

Kirby had never had anal sex before, either done to another, or done to himself, but this was also true for Alaina. She had toyed with her anus in the privacy of her shower, but had never inserted her finger more than an inch or so into herself. This thing which was now pressing firmly against her bung-hole was far thicker than anything she'd ever felt before—including her father's thick finger, which had loosened and dilated her exquisitely—but she held her breath and tried to will herself to relax down there.

More of the bulging head squeezed tightly in and Alaina felt her anal ring contracting, almost cramping, but at the last moment it relaxed and though there was discomfort, she felt the spongy knob of her father's cock pop into her. She gasped. Her legs went into solid, quivering points around her father's sides. She held her breath, let it out, and then another inch of the fleshy shaft pushed into her.

Kirby, though inexperienced, knew enough to take his time. He now held the girl's legs open, allowing her to relax, letting his lower half move his cock into her, and as he pushed, entered, waited, he watched her breathe in and out, felt her quivering opening yawn, and then would pull back slightly and push in again, each time just a little further. In this way, after four or five minutes, he felt his pubic hair finally pressed up tight between the girl's inverted butt-cheeks.

He was in her, in her body as deeply as he could possibly be. He wasn't overly large, but he was thick, and looking down he was amazed that someone so obviously delicate and slender was able to completely engulf his dick—especially there. He continued to gaze in wonder at their joining but then his eyes began to run up the thighs, the backs of the knees, and then slid his hands down from the calves and let the lower legs fold over toward him. The pretty way the girl's feet were pointed, the way her toes were all clenched together made him smile but then another urge came over him, and he simply held her feet together in front of him and kissed the very ends of her toes.

Alaina knew she would cum very soon. There was something inside her, something deep, which her father's erection was pressing against. It was a warm sort of feeling, a pressure and a pleasure, and it felt almost as if there were a direct channel from her deepest place where this pressure was, all the way out to the tip of her cock. It was like an icy vein connecting both places together.

But the shivering excitement racing back from her toes seemed to blot out everything else. Never had her legs felt so sensitive, not since the first time she shaved them. It seemed that every pore had turned erogenous, but now it was as though each toe had turned completely sexual; as if they had transformed into sexual organs.

And the rest of her body felt that way too, strangely. She felt her father's hands slide down her backward-bent legs, over her knees, down her thighs, but when they slid over her hips, she got a jolt of pleasure even from that. Then the cock in her butt pulled back and pushed gently and her father's weight pressed down a little more. He let her legs go and she let them slide down around his sides again, but her legs and feet and toes continued to tingle, ripples of pleasure shooting upward through both, even as the strong, solid man on top of her leaned over on his hands and began to roll and thrust his pelvis.

Kirby had enjoyed every shivering moment as he'd slowly penetrated Alaina's accepting body, but he'd paused just to catch his breath and to look at her. Beauty. All of her. Every part. Soft, slinky shoulders; pretty skin; a face, neck and torso like a high fashion model; smooth long, shapely legs.

And he was in her.

He was fucking her!

Now he cradled the backs of her knees in the crook of his arms as he slammed his meat in and out of her fluttering, grasping hole. She moaned and writhed beneath him, her soft gasps and moans sounding as feminine as she looked. And as he fucked her and both their bodies began to heat up, even the scent that rose up from her was sweet and pretty in its muskiness. But now he wanted her mouth again. He let her legs slide back around his sides and lay down on her, his own legs spread out underneath hers, his dick incessantly driving in and out of her ass. He crouched down low and put his lips to hers. She was sighing and catching her breath, her flat chest heaving up and down and her tiny nipples like hard dots on her pale skin, and as their tongues entwined again a feverish urge overtook him.

But he didn't want to cum, not just yet. He wanted to fuck this beauty and make her cum first. Many times. He wanted her writhing and squirming and gasping and passing out, but then the force of his thrusts made something flop and bump his belly and he looked down in wonder at Alaina's semi erect organ.

Even that looked pretty, he decided. A pretty thing, so stiff and cute, but adorably sexy at the same time. The sight of it made his lust raise up, but then Kirby was reminded that perhaps he should take it a little easy on the poor girl. She might not be able to cum multiple times, though he wondered even about that now. Still, he wanted to give her the utmost. She seemed a virgin (and in truth she was) and Kirby wished to make her feel all the pleasure she must certainly have dreamed of.

Easing his manic thrusting he lifted her legs over his shoulders and gazed downward at her face, her almost pained expression with her tightly closed eyes and furrowed brow. She finally stopped thrashing beneath him and opened her eyes.

Alaina had felt the pressure deep within and it had almost pushed out her orgasm. She inhaled deeply and let her breath out slow and easy. She was jittery all over, shivering inside and out. Her body felt like it was about to explode out of every pore, but she held on and simply looked at the man above her.

Suddenly she felt frightened. The face was her father's face, but it was out of some far away dream. She had done this, this very thing, had seen him from this angle, and had felt this very same pleasure which was on the exquisite edge of pain. A dull ache throbbed deep inside her. She shivered and again felt almost that she would spurt, but the feeling passed and she opened her eyes and smiled. She couldn't help but smile because all of her insides seemed to be wide open and smiling and there was no way for her to prevent it from showing through.

"...baby-girl," Kirby whispered. He stopped thrusting completely and gently lowered his daughter's legs. One of them, nearest the back of the couch, caught there and simply hung, while the other slumped to the seat cushion. He glanced down at her rigid little prong, smiled to himself, and then gently and tenderly eased himself back, letting his cock slip from her quivering opening. She gasped none the less, shivering all over, but then he sat back.

Alaina had felt a twinge of fear and guilt when she'd realized that she'd been dreaming of her own father, and having dreams of such an erotic nature that they were lewd, but now another part of her seemed to rise up; a part which she had not felt nor recognized before but seemed somehow fitting. It was a part of her which was definitely not a blood relative of her father, and she opened her mouth and suddenly she felt herself transform ever so slightly.

"...yes...honey..." she whispered, and the word felt slightly strange on her tongue; alien in comparison to daddy, which she would normally have said. But even daddy wasn't something she'd used much during her previous experience; it had always been the more masculine dad.

But Kirby had looked up from his thoughts at the girl's use of the word. It was strange how such things, how these words, had never been proper, or very much in use, but now...now things were different.

"I'm..."Kirby started, and then stopped again. Alaina's use of honey hit him more and more deeply as the moments passed. Now it really was as if this was simply a gorgeous, long-legged young woman laying there and not his daughter.

—Or son.

But it didn't matter. He realized this suddenly and fully. It did not make a difference who this person was, or used to be. Alaina was her name and she was who she was and nothing more. No other strings or attachments were needed at this point. He felt strong now, confident, and somehow changed. When his eyes fell on her again it was a man looking at his woman and nothing else mattered. He took her hand and pulled her to a sitting position.

"I'm...I'm a little sweaty and grimy after all that bacon frying." he said to her. "I'm going to have a quick shower, baby, and then I'll be back. I'm not done with you yet."

He stood, but Alaina got to her feet too. Standing facing each other, it was now obvious to Kirby how tall this lovely creature was; almost as tall as he was. He let his eyes flicker down her sleek body to the stiff organ standing off her crotch, and he smiled. Then his eyes fell down the long legs to the feet, then raced back upward to the face.

"God, you are so beautiful!" he said with a grin, and Alaina, surprised, smiled back, unable to conceal how delighted she was. She watched him turn and head up the hallway to the master bathroom, and after a moment—feeling her insides yearning and wanting him—she followed; padding quickly up the hall and into the bathroom before the door closed.

"I need a bath too," she giggled when Kirby turned to see her standing there, and with a grin and a nod, he seemed to open yet another door through which they both, a few minutes later, stepped through.

* * *

Kirby was glad he'd finally cum. It had almost hurt when it spurt out, like a pinching ache that was finally relieved, and when he'd been able to open his eyes and look down, even through the mist and blur of the steamy shower, the relief wasn't simply a physical one. He now felt connected again, connected to the world even though this world only consisted of him and the pretty woman kneeling before him.

Alaina had let her father bathe her. Every inch of her. Twice. He'd seemed obsessed with sliding his soapy wet hands all over her soapy wet body, and she'd found absolutely no problem with simply standing there, still as a statue, with the shower head turned aside so as to not rinse off the lather, and letting her father—this handsome, strong, caring man—rub and touch her absolutely everywhere. There wasn't a part of her that had gone unnoticed and when he was done she was tingling inside and out from the tips of her toes all the way up to the scalp.

But then she'd wanted to do the same for him. She'd wanted to touch his cock. She'd had it in her, deeply and for so long that her body had grown accustomed to it, but he didn't seem quite as excited by her running her hands all over him. He stood and endured it, but his cock simply stuck out stiff and long in front of him, until that was the only place she hadn't touched. So, slipping wetly around him in the stall, she'd gone to her knees, lathered up the stiff beautiful thing, rubbed it back and forth a few times and gently rubbed the scrotum, and then let the shower rinse it off nice and clean. She'd gazed at it for a long moment, and then, just like that, she opened her mouth and took it all in. Every inch. She deep-throated it, letting the head pass beyond the back of her mouth, and the thrill she'd gotten from doing that made her own organ lift up hard. She began to suck the thing back and forth, knowing exactly what it must have felt like, but suddenly remembering the reason for such an empathy, she absently tucked her own cock down between her thighs as she knelt there, and really started to work her man's cock back and forth.

Kirby just stood and stared, or sometimes stood with eyes closed, enjoying the hot, wet mouth going back and forth along his dick. He was surprised the girl had been able to deep-throat him even though he wasn't that huge, but she certainly knew how to do it. He wondered how many cocks she'd sucked in her life and then knew it didn't matter. A thousand or none, it didn't make any difference because his was the dick she was now slurping, and it felt so marvelous he would have stayed there forever if he could have. But he'd been hard and excited for too long by this time. He'd plowed this girl's stunning ass for quite awhile, and though he'd never actually had his dick in a rectum before, he was surprised and grateful for the difference. There was that subtle difference between ass and cunt, and the ass, because of its more elastic, giving makeup did not give nearly as much rigid friction as a pussy did. He would have cum long before if he'd been fucking the girl's twat, though plugging her ass had been sublime none the less.

But firm lips formed a tight, sliding ring around his prick and during a careless moment when he was thinking about how gorgeous the girl had looked standing there naked before the couch, the urgent rubbing of that pretty mouth brought him past the point of no return. He gasped, tried to hold back, suddenly knew he couldn't, and then let felt it happen. Cum surged and shot upward through the core of his cock and exploded into the girl's slurping mouth. She made a surprised little chuffing sound, pausing in her eager back and forth head motion as the semen splashed against the roof of her mouth, but then she went back to sucking back and forth, gulping all that was coming out even as she milked out more. Kirby had felt his knees going weak from the pleasure and relief of it all, but more so because of how long it had been since his last eruption.

Months?

A year and three months!

No, just the night before, jerking off on the toilet. But the orgasm was stronger and more breathtaking than anything in recent memory—simply because he hadn't been the one who'd caused it!

His cock kept undulating, spitting out globs of semen, strings of it, and the girl, now used to it swallowed and kept going, just as if she'd always done it.

Perhaps she hadn't sucked cock that often, Kirby mused, but then another wave of pleasure rippled up through him and he gasped, his mind unable to think of anything but the sensation of wet, sticky lips rubbing and sliding over the head and shaft of his cock.

When it was over Kirby steadied himself by leaning against the closest wall of the oversized tub, while Alaina sat back on her heels, wiping her mouth and chin with the back of her hand. She looked up, still swallowing and licking her lips, but a happy grin quickly spread across her face and Kirby returned the smile.

"...sweet baby-girl!" was all he could think to say, and then he slid down to his knees and hugged her as the hot steamy spray continued its tropical downpour on them both.

Minutes passed as Alaina and Kirby sat side by side with their backs against the comfortably sloped wall of the tub, relaxing in the steam and spray from above. To Alaina it felt just like she imagined it would feel in some far away tropical jungle during a rainstorm. She laid her head back against the wall, arms at her sides, legs open and flat on the floor, blinking water out of her eyes. She felt so good inside, but not only where she could feel a thick, gurgling presence in her belly. The fact that she now had some of her father's essence inside her would have been enough to make her feel the way she did, or even the process which had given her several mouthfuls of semen to drink, but it was the simple fact that she had finally been intimate with someone, with someone other than herself. She flashed on the times she'd jerked off or masturbated in other ways (such as rubbing her foot against her cock, or standing with it pointing back between her thighs and letting the shower massage spray bring her off and down the backs of her legs), but this was something beyond any of that.

Way beyond.

She felt quite satisfied with herself now, but also quite accepted somehow. She knew that things would probably fall back to being the way they had been in the outside world, but knowing that there was at least one single person in the whole world who allowed her to be what she was, made everything else seem endurable.

But now Kirby was reaching over and touching her. He couldn't help it, couldn't keep his hands off her. The softening effect of their long exposure to the hot shower had made his skin young and fresh looking, but Alaina's body almost radiated light and beauty. He ran a dripping wet finger down the side of her dripping wet thigh and she received a shiver she hadn't been expecting. And because she still hadn't ejaculated, the shiver went right into her deepest place and joined all the thrilling, yearning aches and quivers that were already there, making her organ stand up stiff. The finger traced a slow line down the side of her calf, then to her ankle, and then caressed a delicate line along the outside edge of her foot.

He moved a little closer, and then closer still, their hips touching, but now he caressed the edge of her hand with that same fingertip and ran it up her wrist, her forearm and upper arm. He touched her wet shoulder and she shivered inside and out. He enjoyed the sound of her catching her breath like that. It made his withered prick lift up and thicken a little. She turned to him, smiling but there was want behind that smile, a deep need, and Kirby could no longer wait.