Transitional Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
413 Followers

Taking Alaina by the shoulders, he gently turned and pulled her toward him, sliding his feet back at the same time and bringing his knees up behind her. He kissed her mouth, intending to continue kissing the rest of her, but her mouth, open and inviting as it was, made him think of the great amount of his jiz it had devoured so short a time before, and he found he couldn't stop kissing her. And when she snapped back to life and began kissing him back, it was as though some floodgate had opened. Her passion and excitement multiplied in seconds, and if a person could orgasm simply from kissing, she would have been writhing in pleasure.

But as it was, she simply writhed, her unfulfilled need still crawling, twisting inside her. Sucking her tongue and smearing his lips against hers, Kirby let one hand wander down between her legs. He found the tight, stiff prong there and instinctively started working it back and forth just as he would do to himself sometimes. It felt so familiar and yet so foreign all at the same time, because in his thoughts, this organ wasn't what it felt like. It was connected to someone quite different than the shape and look that organ might hint at, and the way Alaina squirmed where she lay, legs splayed now to give him unlimited access to that part of her, showed Kirby how right his understanding was.

Alaina needed to cum. She wanted it but her body needed it to survive. It felt like centuries of hot lava were waiting beneath the surface of her skin, deep in her core, wanting to explode, to erupt and release, and if she held it in any longer, she would die. But just the feeling of being touched there, of being rubbed and stimulated so subtly and gently, weighed equally in the balance; she wanted it to continue—forever if possible—but now she feared that the intense longing and sexual excitement might really be allowing her to float above what was really going on.

She wondered what would happen if she simply let herself go and came. Would she completely lose interest or start to feel guilty once the urge was gone? Would she fall back into her own lonely world after all the cum had gushed?

But it felt so good, so agonizingly good! She squirmed and nestled against her father's knees, planting her feet and rolling her pelvis a little more urgently against his rubbing hand.

Kirby let his hand roam further downwards. His finger now touched and caressed the area between the girl's still-stretched anus and her small, fleshy, hairless scrotum. That was where a pussy would be: right...there.

And as he thought there, he pressed inward, massaging that spot, and the girl responded by making a little croaking noise deep in her throat. She gasped and wriggled against him and the feeling, the sight of how she moved, the sexy, soft way she looked and the sounds she made, made his prick lift up a little fuller. Secretly he reached around and pushed his dick downward so it wouldn't stab the poor girl in the back, and then went back to rubbing the palm of his hand against her balls and cock, while his finger resumed rubbing in small circles against the spot where her cunt would have been.

Kirby's eyes glazed slightly as he imagined what Alaina would have looked like if she'd been born female, and realized that fuller, more prominent tits and slightly wider hips would most likely not have made her any more feminine and lovely than she already was. He recalled her asking him to pretend that she was a girl, and smiled.

It was difficult to pretend she wasn't.

He wondered also how it would have been if his rubbing finger actually had something to dip into, and as he thought this, he slipped his hand further down and curled that same finger right up into Alaina's butt-hole. She gasped loudly in surprise and her anus quivered shut, but there was still enough melted butter left in there to make his finger glide in easily, and before long he was finger-fucking her again, almost as if he'd never stopped.

"...ohhhh...oh my goodness....." Alaina moaned softly, her body still undulating against the motion of Kirby's finger, but a moment later she turned slightly, put her fingers around her father's half-erect cock to lift it, curled down and put it in her mouth. Hearing her father's surprised gasp of pleasure and feeling the thing grow stiffer and stiffer between her working lips, she finally let it stand by itself as the intensity of her passion grew furious. Behind her a finger was still plunging in and out of her, making shivers go up her spine, but she was beyond caring now and only wanted to suck this beautiful, wet, thickening thing and make it totally hard again. She wanted to lick it like a lollipop and put her lips around just the head of it and enjoy its fleshy sponginess against the front of her teeth; she wanted to deep throat it until the tip of her nose was right up against the fleshy ball-sac; she wanted to suck and suck it until it emptied down her throat again.

She remembered burping slightly right after she'd sucked her father off, tasting that aftertaste of semen and wanted that again. She wanted more of it, but suddenly hands were touching the sides of her face, pushing her head back. She sat back, blinking the water from her eyes, and looked up at the man. He was smiling, but now he was pulling her up and bending her over. He wanted her on hands and knees, and Alaina wanted to be that way.

For him.

Kirby glanced around for something to lubricate the girl's rear, but the only thing that was within reach was hair conditioner. He didn't know if that would cause some sort of bad reaction if applied internally as some labels on things sometimes warned but then Alaina, seeing the bottle of conditioner, reached out and popped the top open.

She had used that same kind of conditioner the few times she had experimentally fingered her own ass-hole, and she simply reached behind herself and squeezed it down the crack of her ass. She started to spread it and rub it in, but Kirby took over quickly, rubbing and then pushing it into her, and then he squeezed more of it all over his cock, got up on his knees behind her and set the head of is prong against the soft, slick, doughy dimple of her anus.

Alaina pushed back before Kirby could push forward, and suddenly he found himself halfway in her. He pushed forward but before he could sink all the way in, she began to slam herself energetically back and forth against him, taking his entire length on every stroke. His cock surged back to full, iron-hard erection. Kirby's lower half responded by rolling and thrusting in rhythm with her, the whole length of his prick sliding tightly into that squeezing hole and he knew that now, after having ejaculated, he would remain as hard as a rock for a long, long while, not coming until he closed his eyes and focused and let it happen. He would be in control though, and that put a faint smile on his face.

But now he gasped and looked away; the sight of his darker cock appearing and disappearing between those delicate, pale cheeks was almost too much to handle for a moment—too erotic. He caught his breath and kept his eyes closed so he wouldn't become overly excited by what he was seeing but the breathy gasps and moans of the girl as she slammed herself to a rising level of excitement filled his ears, and he felt his dick stiffen inside that anxiously ramming tube of the girl's butt-hole.

Not wanting to come yet, Kirby took a breath and let a nice, even rhythm be established, his hands on the girl's hips, guiding and slowing her movements. Suddenly the girl stopped moving altogether and simply remained there, panting and shivering all over, as still as a statue. He got his legs out around hers, his prong still lunging in and out, and then settled on his feet and moved upward over her raised rump. His pelvis was rolling, his slick cock sliding in and out like clockwork, and now he was almost sitting on her behind, his organ going almost straight down into her on each stroke.

Alaina held herself still, the shivers racing up and down her spine spreading outward all over her body. Her cock stiffened, fell soft, lifted again and drooped, over and over again. But it was the wonderful fullness that was sliding in and out of her ass that held her breathlessly still. It felt so good—just like before. She could feel that thick, firm length prodding her deepest place, rubbing massaging, bumping and pressing, giving her the feeling that her pleasure—and the pressure—was going to be squeezed right out of her. She held her breath, held it, waiting for something to happen. It felt as though her insides were on fire, or at least filling with molten lava. The thrusting continued, the ramming, shoving, roughshod movement of that big thing inside her body, and then it seemed nothing would hold it back.

Kirby however, satisfied with the view of the girl's creamy white shoulders and back, now wanted more. He liked how it had been before and wanted it that way again, so eased back and stopped fucking her, took a breath to steady himself, and then slowly moved backward, letting his shivering dick slip gently out of her. He felt her anus squeeze and flutter as the head of his prong exited, heard the girl gasp and saw her visibly shudder all through her delicate body, but now he kneeled behind her and reached forward under her arms, pulling her upright on her knees. She turned her head to look at him over her shoulder and he again marveled at how beautiful she was.

Alaina was beside herself, barely able to think. She had felt so close to orgasm that she knew it might still happen with or without anything ramming her up the ass. She took a breath and held it, focused for a moment on the hot spray raining down from above, and finally felt her insides settle somewhat. She turned on her knees and lowered herself, adjusting the position and angle of her heels as she sat on them.

Kirby, seeing her face forward again, thought he might just shoot off into thin air from how beautiful and sexy she was: her face, her graceful neck, her collarbones and chest. He looked lower and saw the small, stiff rod throbbing off her neatly trimmed crotch and wanted to simply lean over and take it in his mouth. He wanted to taste her, knew that only semen would spurt out, but knew that it would somehow be different, simply because it came out of her body and not a man's.

Smiling, he stood, turned off the water, reached to take her hand and helped her to her feet. He guided her carefully out of the tub and when she seemed able to stand on her wobbly legs, he came out after her, wrapped towels around her shivering form and patted her dry. With his own body still dripping wet but unchilled, he walked her back out to the hall. She seemed shaky and weak and without a second thought, he moved on instinct, sweeping her up into his arms and carrying her out to the living room. There was almost the feeling of some victor carrying his prize into his realm, Alaina being his conquest, but he knew in the same instant that he had conquered nothing: the girl had given herself completely and totally to him, without a struggle or argument, and that he was the one who'd been won over. Setting her carefully down in front of the couch, he gently pulled her towels off and had had her lay on her back, but when she brought her knees up, he stood there, mesmerized for a moment, simply enjoying the sight of her.

Alaina looked back at her father, astonished. She had never known how deeply she could need what she needed right then, but had never been brought so close to the edge of orgasm and left hanging. The only thing she could think of right then was that she needed his beautiful man to fuck her, to screw her to the point of unconsciousness. She needed that strong, thick, gorgeous prong of his deep inside her, and even as she thought this, she gripped her knees with her hands and pulled them back toward her shoulders, spreading them, and letting her lower legs point outward.

Her need was right here and she was showing the man where it was. Her pelvis rolled slightly, angling that part of her body—the one that needed him—up in his direction. She could feel her bung-hole twitching, squeezing, anticipating being filled once more, and she knew that it had become what she had not been born with—a seeming combination of a cunt and ass-hole.

Kirby smeared his fingers in the softened butter which was still there on the coffee table. He slavered it all over the head of his dick and then smeared more of it up the girl's quivering crack. He watched her squirm at his touch, saw her clit raise up hard in a lingering, undulating movement, and then knew he could not wait another moment.

Even though he had already come, Kirby spread his legs out wide beneath the girl's legs, reached down and reinserted himself into her, pushing forward and down as he caught her still damp legs in his arms and raised her slightly toward him. His cock sank down into her fully on the first push, and then he was leaning over her, ramming her as he watched her face.

She was even more beautiful on the verge of orgasm than at any other time. Her soft brows were drawn up in the middle, her eyes were shut, and her mouth moved as silent words streamed out. She gasped and Kirby felt her body squeeze him firmly, like a fist, then loosen. He pulled back and went on ramming, leaning back now and bringing her soft legs up in front of him. This time there was no hesitation on his part and he began kissing the girl's heels and licking her beautiful ankles in a gentle, slow motion, completely at odds with the steady, fast rolling and thrusting of his lower half.

The pounding against that hot, aching spot deep inside her had stiffened Alaina's cock, but it was the kissing of her feet and the sucking of her toes that had really brought her back to the ragged edge of orgasm and held her there. The tingling was amazing, turning almost into a humming itch that filled her legs, numbed her skin and made her heart pound. It felt as though the base of her clit-cock had grown and spread out through her groin into the areas where her thighs connected to her pelvis, and that they had melded, flesh and nerve, into one shuddering, flexing organ. Lips smeared over the end of her left big-toe and it felt almost as if those same lips had just captured the head of her cock; a tongue ran slowly down the inside of her foot and it felt as though it was tracing a dripping line down the underside of her dick. She gasped, and then the incessant pounding of that firm thing, that fleshy ramrod, made some inner dam break. She felt the heat and urgency of the stream as it raced up through her insides, and then her body froze and shook violently. She caught her breath and couldn't release it.

Warmth pulsed out in strong jets, and Kirby stopped feasting on the sexy feet he had in his hands and looked down in time to see the clear white fluid ejaculating from the girl's body. He felt the ring around his cock squeeze and he pulled back and pushed in again, firmly.

Grunting, the girl could do nothing but allow her legs to go solid and stiff in the man's hands, and he leaned back and relished the sight of them pointing to prettily, so sexily at the ceiling. He leaned forward on the backs of the smooth legs and let his pelvis roll and thrust and push as it wanted, and as his dick slid in and out and in, the ring around it fluttered and twitched. He glanced down again and saw that warm droplets were still spurting from the undulating organ standing between their bodies, and now there was a drooling puddle on the girl's heaving abdomen. The thick fluid began to ooze down off around her hipbones and around the base of her cock, flooding the little puff of pubic hair. He raised his eyes and found Alaina gazing straight up at him, the rest of her body heaving and quivering, but her eyes steady and calm.

Gasping, Alaina opened her mouth to speak but felt another burning rush escape out her pulsating cock. She swallowed dryly, trying to catch her breath and then realized she'd forgotten what she had meant to say. Instead, she simply gazed up at the man—Kirby her father, the one she'd always called dad in some remote, long ago time—and watched as he leaned over her now, tenderly kissing the backs of her calves and licking her Achilles tendons, first one, then the other. Her feet stretched straight up, out of her control, and then he was licking her soles, from heel to the ball of each foot, making her toes spread.

"Oh my gawwwd..." she was finally able to say, but another firm thrust made more cum leak and dribble out of her. She felt it overflow her hole and run down her shivering prong. Her eyes rolled back under their lids, but now she opened them again and looked up.

He was smiling at her and she realized she was smiling back at him. Playfully, she squeezed her anal sphincter around his all but motionless prick and he gasped and laughed but then got a devilish look in his eyes.

"Ouuu, you little tart!" Kirby laughed, and then he realized he hadn't laughed like that in years; at least not the same sort of happy, relieved, content sort of laugh. But then the girl squeezed him secretly again and his cock, still rock hard, stiffened. He realized then that he wanted to come in her again, this time in her tight, quivering ass, and without another thought, he reared back and started to slam into her again, letting his eyes wander where they might, releasing his hold on his feelings and sensations, and letting himself slide toward a second ejaculation.

In moments the sight of her, her beautiful naked body, the loving expression on her face, the feel of her skin against his grasping, caressing hands and the squeezing of her rectum around his pounding prick brought Kirby off. He frantically pulled her feet down toward him and sucked her pretty toes delightedly as his dick spurt deep inside her. He rammed shakily and sucked greedily, and because this was his second climax in so short a while, his rod stayed hard even after his cum was spent. Kirby went on ramming her in and out, making her gasp and moan, making her eyes roll back and her lids slide down, and when he was finally too soft to continue fucking her, he stopped, panting, and lay carefully over her, not letting his weight press down, keeping it on his elbows and knees. His limp dick slid out, but this time the girl did not cringe or shudder, as she was nearly unconscious.

Kirby finally rolled off to the side and lay there on his side, gazing at her as she lay there in a state of semi-consciousness. He watched her flat chest rising and falling, her ribs showing through taut skin and then fading again, saw the puddles of her cum dripping and drying, and her gorgeous legs moving this way and that, in and out, restlessly. He felt his cock stirring for an amazing third time but it didn't become erect and simply lay there against his thigh, giving off wonderful and welcome tingles and shivers.

When Alaina finally drifted back from her dreaming and opened her eyes, the man was still there. She couldn't help but smile at him because she loved him. She couldn't remember the moment that her liking of him had turned to love, but then remembered somewhere and some time far off where she had already loved him, and that was enough.

Then Kirby, unable to resist her, leaned over and kissed her sweetly on the lips. She returned the kiss, her hand coming up and brushing through his hair. The kiss lingered, ending only when Alaina was nearly swept back into her dreams, but this time she held herself in the present and saw him as he leaned back.

Kirby's eyes roved back and forth, seeing all he wanted, and everything he viewed took his breath away. Adorable he thought. Alluring, exquisite, appealing, fascinating—captivating. He could clearly see his former son's penis, laying limp and shriveled on his abdomen, semen still leaking from it and making a small, sticky puddle on his pale skin but even now, Kirby could not seem to even force himself to conceptualize it as belonging to a man.

Selbryth
Selbryth
413 Followers