All Comments on 'Transport Ship Arrowhead Ch. 05'

by draconus_infernus

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Job

Hopefully you're back on a pace similar to your first two chapters, I don't think I can wait a year for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
VERY GOOD READ

COULD USE A TON MORE ACTION. JUST LOVE SEEING THE BAD GUYS GET THEIRS. REALLY A GOOD SERIES KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Abandoned story, but wonderful nonetheless!

I don't know why the author quit writing, but it's just a absolute shame that this one was abandoned after all the great writing and characters that he introduced to his readers. This is sci-fi space opera of the very best kind. I enjoyed every second reading it and totally hated it when I finished reading knowing that there simply wasn't anymore of the story to read.

I don't know if it would do any good to beg one of the best sci-fi authors to please take up this story and continue it, but I will just the same. Please, this is just too damn great a story to let die like this. Someone surely can do justice to both the story and the characters.

Havoc100Havoc100about 2 years ago

One of the few series that I wanted to get past the sex so the story could continue. Great job.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum4 months ago

Would like to see some sort of break line when you switch scenes. Minor point but reader has to refocus where narrative is going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous