All Comments on 'Transportation Challenge'

by Coming Together

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Skip1934aSkip1934aabout 17 years ago
Great job

It's very obvious that a lot of effort went into compiling these short pieces and gwtting it up with crosslinks to all the writers. The preface is a wonderful intorduction to the work. Thanks for undertaking it as a project.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittabout 17 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for all your work compiling these. There really is a lot of talent at the AH! :)

Jenny_JacksonJenny_Jacksonabout 17 years ago
You did a great job

This was fun. We should do it again, luv. Hopefully, the readers will learn what kind of quality writers we have on Lit.

TE999TE999about 17 years ago
Absolutely stellar, min!

Thanks for a job well done. This compendium of AH writer's talents is awsome to behold.

Stella_OmegaStella_Omegaabout 17 years ago
what a great sampler

and I am so honored to be amongst these writers.

There should be many more submissions from "coming together" The whole is greater that the sum of the parts- and this is a very hefty sum!

angelicminxangelicminxabout 17 years ago
Thank you

For all your hard work in putting this together! I loved the challenge, and I love it even more now that all the pieces are together. As it has already been stated, I feel honored to be among such company. The AH really does have a wealth of talent. ~Minx

FallenfromgraceFallenfromgraceabout 17 years ago
Fantastic

Thanks for compiling this and writting the intro, it was great. Thanks to Min for organising the challenge and well done to all who took part! I feel humbled to be amongst you all!

;-)

MunachiMunachiabout 17 years ago
thanks...

for organizing everything! it was fun, and it's so interesting to read all these texts...

gentilitygentilityalmost 16 years ago
that was great

Whats there not to like about a sampler of shorties like this!? In two years I've been impressed by many authors but wonder why Literotica accepts some worthless trash. Obviously no one represented here falls into that group, and all should take a bow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous