All Comments on 'Trapped'

by _Lynn_

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Spectacular

I must say you have done it again. Another fabulous story. As always can't wait to read another.

DG HearDG Hearover 15 years ago
Wow!

This story shouldn't be on Literotica. It should be on a book shelf for sale to the public. A very wonderul story. You deserve all the kudo's you get for this one Lynn. I know this sounds odd but I wish it could have been longer. LOL I wanted to read more.

With the highest respect

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
grat

This should be in a book and not on a trash site for pervs. Good writing.

TE999TE999over 15 years ago
Mighty fine writing!

I feel comfortable in stating your writing further improves with every story I read. Kudos on a job well done. This tale does belong between covers, it's that good.

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 15 years ago
Your Best Yet!

This is an outstanding story Lynn, you should be proud of it. I can see you writing suspene and mystery stories for years to come. The flow was perfect and I loved the way you let bits come to light before the whole background came out. Well Done!

Iamcanadian28Iamcanadian28over 15 years ago
Superb writing!

You never disappoint with your stories. Finely woven plot lines that kept suspense throughout the story. Keep up the good work Lynn, I look forward to your next project.

kimbaleekimbaleeover 15 years ago
very nice!

Love the details, their inner thoughts and emotions, and your descriptions made everything seem so real. Great job, Lynn. Ya know I love a happy ending.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
Fine storytelling

Thank you.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
An Extremely Fine Story

Well put together tale with fine characters. Take a bow Lady.

JackLuisJackLuisover 15 years ago
Good Story but confusing

Good Story but confusing to keep track of the characters and timelines. too much narrantion and not enough dialog to the story. Good concept to shifting the character perspectives. I think you were too anxious to get it finished and rushed the writing in your need to see it published. I have the same problem. LOL

Austin8Austin8almost 15 years ago
Awsomeness!

What"s in the box? I was totally hooked from the beginning, excellent writing. It sucked me in, and held me the whole time. It should be on a bookshelf...mine.

Keep the good work flowing Lynn.

*hugs* Austin

IraniaIraniaalmost 15 years ago
Nice Read

The story just pulls you in. What is in the damn box? You must read to find out. The emotions of the main characters are palpable and the story moves at a brisk pace. I loved it.

Anne08Anne08almost 15 years ago
Great story!

This is the first nonerotic story I've read on here. And it was very good! You should really consider publishing it. Maybe add a couple more chapters, and you wouldn't have a problem at all getting it on the shelves!

Sid0604Sid0604almost 11 years ago
Thank-you

Just a short note to say how much I enjoyed reading your story. Thank-you.

extemporeextemporeover 10 years ago
Outstanding . . .

among the very best stories I've read on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Former firefighter

I was a firefighter for many years. During that time I was part of a R I T team. (Rapid Intervention Team ) as referred to as a FAST team. We were the firefighters standing outside of a fire with a full assortment of rescue gear next to us. It was our job. And our only job as a RIT team to do firefighter rescue. That part of your story was right on. I have been there, I have done it. I have lived it. So I know what I am talking about. Nice job and research for the story. It brought back a flood of memories for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

i realy tought you would go for andrea and todd i think it would have made it more romantic

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
ODD ENDING

Should have been Todd and Andrea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
nice short movie

Andrea could never marry Todd. Disobeying Todd's warning and causing his "death" would always overpower any relationship. Its too short for a book, but books are just tree-killing decorations. A movie could be done by filling out the script. The odd quick ending and contents of the box question could trigger a sequel or series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just found this and was quickly caught up in it. Then, you wound it up but left me out☹️. All. I nicely tied up, but noughted too tightly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user_Lynn_@_Lynn_
Author of stories that touch the reader with emotion and a hint of reality.

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories