Trapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Andrea, when you ran into that building, you sealed Willie's fate. Suspicions mounted after we found you in there. My guess is he assumed we'd find the old wiring and say it caused the fire so he could collect his insurance money."

"It's still my fault Todd was hurt." Andrea knew she had to live with that fact forever.

"Todd's awake and talking. He remembers the fire and doesn't blame you at all," Trey said.

She looked into Trey's eyes and knew he spoke the truth. Her future looked brighter having a man like Trey in it.

******

Derrick and Todd stood in front of the chapel as Kelly walked down the aisle. No one looking at the best man would ever guess he'd been in critical condition eight months earlier. He turned a little and winked at the pretty blonde standing a few rows back. She'd started out as one of his physical therapists but soon became more. The diamond they chose together sparkled on her finger.

Andrea and Trey held hands and grinned. They had eloped after dating a few months and just discovered Andrea was pregnant. She was part of a family again and loved it.

Jarred closed the case on Willie Bloomers after working with a team of lawyers to straighten things out. Tom's retirement was set for the following year. He'd suggested the department hire Trey to fill the spot left open when they promoted one of the other men to the investigator position. The approved paperwork lay on his desk. Trey would hear the news at the meeting scheduled between them next week.

Lucille and Roger beamed at their son. His recovery gave them a feeling of pride in the man he was today. Hours of painful therapy only made him more determined to get through it. Todd was back on the job without any limitations.

Neither Willie Bloomers nor Sparky crossed anyone's mind on this happy day.