Trapped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naomi felt a jolt of adrenaline surge through her even thinking about getting into another elevator. Then she considered it deeply and realized she felt fine with it. It had been an accident, like a car accident. A car accident probably wouldn't keep her from ever being in a car again.

More importantly, however, she didn't feel any sense of doom surrounding the idea. The anxiety from earlier in the night was gone. New fear existed, but it was more animal and in her body than the earlier fear which had been... something else, something other.

A warning?

Stepping into an elevator car on the other side of the building from the one she had been in, Naomi felt a tiny moment of panic, but pushed through the palpable membrane of fear and made the step. Standing with two big men she rode downward, and the smooth ride eased her tension a great deal.

And she knew she was recovering when her brain wiggled around to imagining being trapped with these two sexy firemen. Would she have as much fun with them as she had with... whomever-whatever -Dylan had been?

Smiling to herself she realized she was likely never to have better sex than that again, the situation was far too bizarre to top. But something had awakened in her, something powerful. Suddenly she wanted nothing more than to go home to Craig and make intense love with him.

Naomi could feel it, she had stepped over a personal barrier and sex was going to have to be more intense and more integral to her life from now on. She sure hoped Craig was up to it.

Naomi no longer felt trapped by anything.