All Comments on 'Trapped and Alone Ch. 07'

by Rebeccasm

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

Will be waiting for next chapter .......

Post it soon..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too Sick

Not erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mpre.of the story!

Amanda and Nathalie will become very closer as best friends once performing well their sapphic desires for each other.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago
Too misogynist

Five stars due to the artwork which is still (as always) outstanding, but I can't enjoy this level of cruelty towards women, or, for that matter, anyone. Sorry, just not my taste, I guess.

bhill8671bhill8671over 4 years ago
I can't read anymore! You are

one sick puppy! You need mental help badly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome!

I love where this is going, I wasn't expecting this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Loved it, but it's long.....

Post the next chapter soon.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible Fantasy Story

I really enjoy this one. Very erotic but with some mystery. The illustrations are an added plus. For those criticizing the activities depicted, it’s a fantasy story.

When is the next chapter coming? Can’t wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next Chapter Please!

Can’t wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Next chapter

Post, it's too long you r taking......

bhill8671bhill8671over 4 years ago
When is

the next part coming please? I can hardly wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
suggestion

like one before add the head shave part to both his agent that will break their will even more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Updates?

This story is so good, please continue it! The way both girls fell down the rabbit hole so fast was great. Will another girl end up getting stuck? Will the girls get rescued but not want to leave the life of slavery because they’ve been truly broken? So many possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Needs to continue

Please write the next episode soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
how about vanilla sex for the sake of the two pretty naked abused agents ??

hi just a comment. !!

Hoe the author consents !! The pretty girls hopefully appreciate Their pretend master, will like to have a threesome with AMANDA, and Nrhe other blonde girl! Let him gently and lovinglr shave their Armpits crotches pussies and few hairs around their bum-holes ! then a whole week end without any clothes Naked for him to cook for them naked and gently lovingly shower and wash the girls bodies few times a day and pamper them loingl, afectionately and get them both pregnant and form a lovey dovey threesome with no rules on who they fuck or suck mostly vaginal sex and odd episodes of anal sex with both girls aswell fucking their man friend with large strap ons with both white and back silicon rubber and glass dildo cocks !!

I would just Love it !!

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanover 3 years ago
A bit of trouble with characters but great illustrations

I'm personally not much into lifetime-of-total-horror slavery but I read it all the way through so how can I complain? Good of its genre. I can understand how Natalie could slide back into a slave mindset, but why Amanda? And what's with Adam emerging as a closet sadist? But the illustrations redeem everything--some of the best on the site.

I notice you've been spending time on My Mother's Past, so I hope you come back to this for at least one more chapter to finish the plot line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please Continue!

This story really is great, and very compelling. Will the girls escape, will Adam be sold into slavery too? Maybe Andre turns Adam into a Eunuch and has to bathe/service the girls. Or maybe the girls escape and put Adam and Andre in a cock cage so they can’t get erect.

roseyfingersroseyfingersover 1 year ago

Will you ever come back to this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this is a fabulous story!

love the illustrations too...

been a literotica fan for many years... wasn't aware of the adult comics...

my favorite nc/r story is Wardens wife pays his debt by FifthEstate

would love to see Rebeccasm illustrate that story...

Hope to see the continuation of T+A

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous