All Comments on 'Trapped and Fucked Pt. 01'

by hornypushpop

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Definitely one of my favorite stories! I can't wait for more! Keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ZZZZZZZZZ

Sorry, I must of dropped off!

hornypushpophornypushpopalmost 8 years agoAuthor

Will try to get to the point faster in part 2 @ 1st Anonymous user, thanks for the feedback.

Thanks for the positive feedback @ 2nd Anonymous user, I really appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Job!!!

5 stars loved it!! Can't wait for part 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
loved it

excellent work

MisterRawBBCMisterRawBBCalmost 8 years ago
Great First Read

Just wanted to say I thought about checking out the site before...but now I finally did and hoped to find a hot force creampie story. Yours was the very first I checked out - and much to my pleasure you had an enjoyable manner of storytelling and were detailed enough to make it all fairly easy to picture. So I joined up! Haha. Keep up the good work, and I hope to see where it goes.

merrySMmerrySMalmost 8 years ago
Terrible & juvenile.

This is the description of the sex act?

..didn't give her long to rest before Tim shoved his even bigger dick in and started pounding away. He went at it for a while before roughly rotating her so she was no longer bent ...

Find some words to describe what was going on. What did she feel.

This is like a laundry list of what happened. Not very descriptive or interesting.

2p1k32p1k3almost 8 years ago
Dimensions

Leaving such thoughts as exact dimensions up to the reader may be a better idea. 'F'C cup breasts? What is she grossly obese? Thoughts such as that are what come to my mind, however perhaps they fail to be what the author intended? Think do I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Breasts

Where they still stuck in the cave?

Bfairy95Bfairy95about 7 years ago

Please continue this story is amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Oh everybody saints :) What a childish shit! :)

- "Shaved" into the bargain, and of course (as with snotty punks) with: - "Biiiig tits" and "huuuge dick" :):)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
awesome

Great stuff and really hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Can't wait for Part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Diction

The breed of dog is Shih-Tzu, not shiatsu.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 and 2 good

1 and 2 were good very hot but the third was a slight let down thought it needed alot more you should write a more dude

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Made my pussy extremely wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Started laughing at F cup breasts and stopped right there.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Outstanding. Excellent plot and descriptions. I like that she will not know who fkd her and made her pregnant. There re so many ways that pregnancy by those she does not know. That premise could be developed in different scenarios. Perhaps breeding her black. Great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous