All Comments on 'Trapped and Trained Ch. 09'

by SissyIndy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great series!

My favorite on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

great to see you're back writing - thanks, really enjoy this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

glad you decided to carry on, best story ive read for many years

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

glad to see you have decided to continue this story!

MsPattiKayMsPattiKayover 12 years ago
Candi's Tattoo

Love the idea of the tattoo!

Wish I had the nerve to have one like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Huumm, a tramp stamp, an authomatic mark of sluttiness just because of its localization, I love sluts with tramp stamps, the name says it all. You have no idea how hot is the idea of having one. I am a 24-year-old transexual in transition and sometimes I feel I would like to have both a tramp stamp (a simple one, not too sluttish) and a navel ring when I come out of the closet and turn into a real woman, no matter what my family and friends would think.

tiffanywantscoxtiffanywantscoxalmost 12 years ago
Candi is so lucky!

My Gosh this just keeps getting better and better... I am so aroused that soon I am going to have to go searching for some cock for my mouth and one for my "pussy" too... I NEED CUM BAD! Where is this Master who turns people into pleasure giving whores???!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
non-stop masterbation!!!

This story is incredible. I can not keep my hand of my dick. This is the most I have jacked-off in years...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

you are amazing, your story has me so hot i would do anything to change places with candi. is there anyone real out there who could make me their trapped and trained slut?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When is he going to get something to eat

It has been over 24 hours or so that he has even eaten anything besides a few loads of cum. Even a story has to have a slave eat from time to time. This is getting boring but let's see how far this goes. THere are a lot of chapters left and I hope he gets too fucked up that they have to let him go. But, he has to eat real food sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just got put in chastity and i can't stop reading this story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this story is just depressing man. id fucking kill myself if i was in this position.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous