All Comments on 'Trapped and Trained Ch. 13'

by SissyIndy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i hope theres more coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome

more more more, this has been a great series and i can't wait to see how candi gets humiliated more. hopefully she stays resistant. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Wow keep them coming make her a real cumm slut

bethycrwfrdbethycrwfrdabout 13 years ago
school gurl

i love how men treat me when i dress as a school gurl. so i loved this episode. only i wish candi would start enjoying it more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Huumm, tan lines. Along with tramp stamps and navel rings (see my anonymous comment from 12/27/11 from chapter 09) tan lines are another typical sluttish marking I would like to have when I become a real woman, and since I live in a coastal city I could get them through the traditional way, by sunbathing in the beach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I think slowly but surely Candi is changing in her mind. There are little hints that she is becoming the true girl she is destined to be. Lucky Candi. I only wish I could become a girl like her

MarshallslutfuckMarshallslutfuckabout 12 years ago
A fuck toy.

Candi turned in a fantastic fuck toy in this sweet story. I loved every sentence of it,as if I were Candi myself. I am Candi in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

One question. Why not just have Candi's balls cut off and her pernis turned into a pussy? I know Brittney said is was because producing testosterone would make her horny. But I mean if they were the case why get the prostetic pussy? Why not just look Candi in a Castity cage or something? Most of the people already know she is a tranny. So what is the point of deception?

I'ld be fun to have that happen. I could do with out all the BDSM though.

Speaking of Brittney, don't you just want to grab that bitch throw her on the bed and fuck her brains out?

phillypaphillypaabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!!!!

Just finished reading the first 13 chapters.......just keeps getting better, I am already bummed that it will end at some point:-)

candi1candi1over 4 years ago
I need this more than anything to have this done to me immediately please!!

pretty please if there truly is a unicorn that does this to sluts like myself please pretty please do this to me, I will never complain and always do everything told.I am useless and need to be Candi..is there a Domme out there that feels she could do this all to me?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
love that cum

I thought is was pretty good. I still say should except it because their is nothing you can do. some of the things I would love to be in her place. I say just live and enjoy every bit of it. you only live once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm hoping to find a true Dominant like this to train me ... Sissy slut Nikki lpdvz@aol.com nepa area please help me find my true calling...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

at end of section 1 when he had 3 days free before the saturday he should have gone to the cops, they would have laughed at him but they would after a while recognise the truth. That was his chance of freedom.

Now section 13; if were him i would get a gun and shoot the first guy who entrapped him!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous