All Comments on 'Trapped and Trained Ch. 16'

by SissyIndy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

great to see you're writing again, i was starting to suffer major 'blue balls' syndrome. Fantastic continuation of a terrific series. Thank you!

bethycrwfrdbethycrwfrdabout 13 years ago
great little whore

i love that candi studies the bulges in the mens crotches, automatically now. and i love how creative she is becoming, in her role as a great little whore. i also love how miss vivian is showing off her little bitch, and i dream longingly about candi's role. i guess that blondes really do have more fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
so glad you have written more

Absolutely thrilled that you have carried on ,please continue and never have candi accepting her situation or even worse starting to enjoy it the reluctance and unwillingness makes this story perfect for me thanks a lot for the erections!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love it

have been reading the series from the start and cum so many times, you've done so well to hold the feeling of reluctance and anger while making each sex scene individual too. Hoping she gets degraded with more ass licking and maybe watersports as she gets used and humiliated further, maybe escaping only to be taken by a gang or used by the police before put in prison with so many sex-craving nasty inmates? Keep it up (excuse the pun!) SissyIndy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wonderful yaar....

its jst a wonderful story.. bt the training patr is outstanding... n plz if possible plz submit sum more on training......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
chapter 17

Is there going to be one? Hope so then maybe u can break the final humiliation and have her be a toilet slave for someone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

what a good story i wish i was candi

hope you going to write some more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!

Please NEED MORE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love it

Please write more. I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

im eager 2 read other part..plz submit them fast

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love when Candi gets to speak, she barely speaks in this series. I wish they would let her express herself a little more, I want to see her being creative and a little independent about her own humiliation, with time I believe she'll crave for humiliation and nasty talk, that would be a complete transformation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
if dreams could come true

I wish i could be made up like this and have no control of what would happend to me next, i am a sissy slut slave owned by a Mistress in Edmonton alberta canada

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wtf

I would walk into the hotel late at night with a H&K MP5-SD hidden under my jacket. Then I would take the elevator up to the penthouse. I would then walk into the Smiths rooms and give one a 3 round burst of hollow points to the head. Then I would interrogate the other and find out where the end pill was, saying that they could save their life if they told me where it was. After they told me where it was, I would get it and then kill them. After they were dead, I would wake Candi up and break open the box. We would talk the elevator down to the lobby and tell the front desk we heard muffled gunshots from the penthouse. Then Candi and I would leave the building and ditch the gun in a dumpster. We would leave the area fasamd go to the airport. I would then escort Candi back home and helphim/her become normal again. I would then stay as a paid bodygaurd.

candi1candi1over 4 years ago
candi is a true slut and she is me

I once dreamed and fantasized about doing the exact same thing but it was with 6 men and 4 women,in reality it was and I swallowed it all and was totally spent after that..Now if I could just find the 1 person who will transform me into this hot blooded cock and cumslut forever!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

'I shuttered at the familiarity'.

The fantasy is regularly eroded by poor use of English by the author.

It just means my eyelids shudder, or rather shutter, downwards as I lose interest in the narrative.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous