All Comments on 'Trapped Ch. 02'

by femdomwriter77

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

cant wait for the nest chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Boy was that bad!

Why didn't he just back hand her and leave? Stupidity runs amok. Awful story.

GayKatGayKatover 1 year ago

ABUSED???

*

Hallo femdomwriter77!

[A man is abused by his wife and mother in law.] _ I have known many women, in Europe and here in the United States that has been physically and sexually abused by men!

I have seen big strong men that get off on inflicting pain on a smaller weaker woman, but when they are confronted by a woman that can and will fight back, like myself... it seems that they don't want to play anymore..

I think maybe it's because I'm a mean sadistic dyke, and he can see in my eyes just how much I'm hoping he will try punching me around,,, yes!

I was wanting to read about some cruel unusual punishments, you know real pain, as all men deserve... the type of pain he would receive at my loving hands! :-)

Thank-You, 5-Stars but no Orgasms, chapter-2 stopped just as it was getting good!

The Black Queen and Gay Kat..

GayKatGayKat9 months ago

😏 A Waste Of Time,,, Yes!

*

Hallo To All Of Our Friends And Everyone That Knows Me And Knows How Fucking Hard-Headed I Can Be... Don't Waste Your Time, Because This Story Just Stops Cold, Without An Ending!... As For Everybody Else, Well Fuck Don't Take My Word For It, 🤣 Just Enjoy!!

*

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

💋 💋 💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous