Trapped... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm fine, that was nothing for him," He said, sitting down behind me, wrapping his arms around me. I sighed and leaned against him, he leaned down and kissed me softly. "Do you think you'd be able to work on the bricks? We're so close, I want to take out a few more and we might be able to leave before the guard comes back." He whispered in my ear.

"You're that close to getting us out of here?"

"Yea, the bane is like a pressure on me and after it leaves it takes a bit for me to rise back up to power so while we were sucking each other off my energy was slowly returning to an almost normal state." He said gently.

I nodded and stood, letting him lead me to the wall. As I worked I found it amusing, this kind of regrow and kill is something exactly like my dad would have me do for training. My dad, Leaf, was considered an elder, not that he looked a day over 25, of all the large families in the group his was the absolute largest, my dad has 8 sons including me, the youngest, and 9 daughters as well. He blames the fact that our seed is so potent and got women pregnant, often with twins he said he later found out when several of his kids had twins. I am the only one of his kids who are fully gay, a lot of them are bi-sexual though.

My Aunt Vicky had a lot of kids but not nearly as many as my dad, she has 3 boys and 5 girls. Vicky, also called Vixen because of her were-fox abilities was the greatest cook our group knew, I had been learning from her a while before I got arrested. At the time I was arrested I had been in a city away from home looking for a building so I could try opening a bakery or restaurant so I wasn't depending on my family. My family is insanely rich but I wanted to do something to make a living, Vicky suggested the restaurant to me when I had told her about it.

While I'd been looking around I had heard the sound of fighting, me being the overcurious idiot I am, I went and checked it out. A big, ugly guy had cornered to young girls, one of them, the smaller blond with green eyes, had seen me and called out to me for help. The guy turned around and saw me, the other girl, a brunet with a slender body and brown eyes, was lying on the ground with red marks covering her visible skin.

"What are you doing here? What you want a piece of them to?" The man asked me, the girls' eyes widening at the thought.

"What? Gods no, let them go, they clearly don't want you." I said taking a step forward.

"Come on, I'll give you a few rounds with one and after you can walk away like you never saw none of this, deal?" He said.

"I've no interest in women, just let them go, surly you can do better than scaring girls into your bed."

"So you're a fag? Figures, just get out of here an I won't hurt you, come closer and you'll regret it you little shit." He had said as he curled his fist into a tight ball. I walked over to him and, after having decided that this wasn't going to be talked out, I punched him in the face.

The look on his face was priceless, he'd thought I'd run instead of engaging the fight. He stood there for a moment and I lashed out with my fists again, this time into his gut causing him to gasp breathlessly. I stood there thinking it was done, that he'd give up, he didn't, instead he called out and his buddies came.

The girls' eyes widened when they saw the men approach, there were three, all of them huge, the fight had been uneventful and after I'd taken the second one down the third called for guards, I'd been arrested and the rest, history.

"So that's what happened hmm?" Virgil asked, clearly listening in on my thoughts.

"Do you always do that?"

"No, you were just quieter than usual."

"Ah, and ya that's what happened."

Virgil wrapped his arms around my stomach and lay small kisses at my throat, making me shudder.

"We're never going to get out of here if you keep distracting me." I said softly, his erection pressing against my bottom.

"Sorry, it's my job to be a distraction." He whispered, licking at my ear.

"I'm just lucky I can't see or I would get absolutely nothing done."

He chuckled softly and scraped his fangs against my neck. Clearly I wasn't quite dealing with Virgil, more likely the vampire side. I gasped when his hands cupped my crotch.

"Virgil, come on let me finish and then we can do so much more when we get out of here." I said.

Virgil groaned softly and his hands retreated letting me continue to work. I'd noticed that he was getting lustier every minute, it was good and bad. Good because it felt like he was opening up to me but bad because I couldn't get anything done.

After I'd taken out several bricks worth of bane I heard the door's lock scrape as someone worked the door. Virgil growled and pulled me away from the entrance as the door opened next to me. I looked up and saw the guard who'd kicked Virgil.

-----Virgil-----

My demon was seething when the guard walked through the door; the moment I had heard the lock being undone I pulled Thistle away from the door, my vampire screeching at me to protect him. I realized with a start that my energy was just high enough to summon my scythe and get us away from here. The smarter half of me told me to wait for a bit.

"I think we have some unfinished business, what about you?" He sneered walking up to me, glancing at Thistle who was now behind me. I bristled when the guard stopped only a foot or two away from me, looking down on me. He was massive, standing a head over me almost and a whole lot denser. "Move."

"I don't think I will." I said trying to stand up straighter so I didn't feel so small, not that I was. He grabbed my neck, growling loudly he hoisted me into the air, his face a mask of rage, the cords in his neck showing, his nostrils flaring. Saying he was mad was an understatement, he was pissed that I had spoken back to him. Behind me I could hear Thistle gasp when the guard punched me hard in the gut with his free hand, I grunted breathlessly.

One good thing about being the kind of demon I am is that I don't need very much air, hell, I only need to breathe a small fraction of what humans do. I could stay underwater for up to 4 hours at a time with only a small breath.

The man pressed me against the wall, cursing loudly at me, continuously punching my stomach. He was enraged; poor Thistle looked terrified that I was going to get hurt, he was trying to pull the guard's arm off my throat. The guard didn't even notice him; he continued trying to choke me to no avail. The guard finally took notice of Thistle and moved to hit him and I latched onto his arm, snarling loudly; this man wasn't going to hurt Thistle if I could help it.

The man gasped as I twisted my head just enough to sink my fangs into his wrist, in my rage the endorphins I normally released became like a venom, searing the skin and boiling his blood. He screamed, releasing my neck, giving my jaw a better grip, I could feel my other halves coming back to full life in an instant, sending me into a blood lust.

My tail, wings, fangs, and claws tore free; I could now sense my scythe just under the surface, gathering my energy I tore my scythe from the shadows around me. More guards ran into the room, all the ones I hated. I didn't give it a second thought as I let my scythe slice through them, grabbing one man near me and sinking my fangs into his neck, draining him dry.

I turned and looked at Thistle, he was covered in blood from the guards, I walked over to him, looking down in his face I could see the shock, fear, and...? Arousal? No, it couldn't be. "Are you ok? I lost it there for a minute, I didn't hurt you did I?" I whispered softly. He nodded that he was fine. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I just didn't expect all of that is all, what about you? That guard was hitting you pretty hard." He whispered.

"I'm fine, I've been through a hell of a lot worse. Shall we get out of this pla-..." I asked, pausing when I heard someone gasp, we turned to see the only guard that had been nice to us.

His eyes were wide, his mouth wide open as he took in the carnage, he looked at our blood covered forms, his jaw opened and closed wordlessly. I walked over to his watching him cower beneath me when I got to him.

"You were the only one who didn't hurt me while I was here; I'm not going to hurt you. You've been good to me, go, if anyone asks, you never saw us leave, ok?" I said patting his back, then turning to the guards' bodies that lay on the floor and digging through their pockets, getting any coins, as well as taking the shirt off the guard I had fed from.

"Let's go," I said as I rose, facing Thistle. He nodded and I pulled out my scythe once again, using my abilities to open a portal as far away from the prison I could get.

"Go first; it's harder to keep it open after I've gone through." I told him, smiling softly. He nodded and kissed me softly on the lips before he stepped through the portal, glancing back at the guard I waved at him briefly and stepped through the portal myself.

-----notes-----

sorry about how long it took and for leaving you like that XD-icy