All Comments on 'Trapped in a Game Pt. 05'

by Kousakacomplex

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oof

This is so fucking good and that cliffhanger has me so nervous. Ugh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

Goddamn dude ... Hooked

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 6 years ago
Goddamn dude indeed

That was short and mean and you know it!

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimabout 6 years ago
Speed Read

That went by so very quickly, but it was worth it to know you are still in the game and writing this piece de resistance. Nice one.

joshmosejoshmoseabout 6 years ago
you're back!

Thanks for the new chapter. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

I am not really into incest but I feel so attached to this relationship. More than any from any other story I have read on this site.

I mean I was actually upset when Kelly left at the start of the story. Which never happens.

I have read a bunch of the stories from the sci fi/fantasy section on this site. The ones that most people consider to be the best (such as Intrepid_Fate's series) and your story is just as rich and intriguing and personally I think the characters are richer.

So basically thank you for the wonderful story and I will be regularly checking up on it in the future!

b0br0bb0br0babout 6 years ago
Enjoying but!

While I enjoy this I do not like seeing the genre changing chapter to chapter. Either the entire story belongs in incest or in fantasy not changing back and forth

mountaincat4mountaincat4about 6 years ago
Is anybody else getting tired?

I liked the first episodes but the constant fighting and killing is getting boring. You have a talent for getting the characters into cliff hanging situations but with the spell casting you basically have a get out of jail free card to escape any no win position. I'm getting weary. What happened to the story?

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
@Mountaincat4

I'll admit that this chapter was a little light on story (and a bit shorter than usual) but it did reveal a rather pertinent part to the story, introduce a new villain, extra levels to the powers already established and weave some interesting developments between Josh's two loves.

This is a story based in a fantasy setting revolving around a game (of life and death) that involves fighting, what do you expect? The chapter was set up for a big fight and you then get upset when fighting occurs? That seems idiotic. Furthermore, every writer always has a get out clause when it comes to their writing, whether or not it's due to some magical power, they choose what the outcome is. The writer could decide it's all been a dream and roll back any changes that have happened in a chapter, decide that the shot got deflected from a pendant the character was wearing or that it was all a conspiracy and no harm was actually going to befall their favourite character.

The story is still going on, the characters are being fleshed out, new characters and history revealed and relationships being established along with shared experiences. That's what a story is.

My input on this chapter, I loved it but I thought it was a bit short. I know @KousakaComplex wants to have these cliffhangers at the end of each chapter but it started in the chamber with this fight and it ended while still in the fight and the chamber. A nice cliffhanger but not a great place to finish the chapter.

AllumealluAllumeallualmost 6 years ago
Great But...

Disappointed because of less pages and lack of romance in this part of the story. Also I didn't like that u changed the genre mid way as I was hooked in the story because of the incest part and budding romance between Serra and Josh, the amazing and engaging story background was big bonus. The story is continuing fine but u must not discard sex from it for a long time. Intermediate sexual moments between the lead characters is what we need, they must come more frequently. Also please don't kill Serra, Kelly or Josh please. Lots of love @Kousakacomplex

AllumealluAllumeallualmost 6 years ago
Waiting for next part!

Nevertheless, rated it 5/5 because of amazing story build up and character back story development. I know you might have your own problems in life and time management issues but am greedily waiting for the next part, hope it comes soon. Best of luck!

captmuleridercaptmulerideralmost 6 years ago
Waiting on more

Great next chapter!!!!!!! waiting even more impatiently on the next one!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Continue!

Ive loved the story and absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter. However, I see that the gap between publishing dates is months apart. If there is any way you could put out the next chapter quickly, I believe lots of us would be extremely happy. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
4 this time

Love the series, and this one is great, but short only 3 pages, and for months to pass I was hoping for more. Still a huge fan and looking forward to seeing what happens next.

SilvesterMSilvesterMalmost 6 years ago
Geez, those anonymous commenters

I had no clue this story existed, but I am glad I found it. I love the story and I look forward to the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
INHALES...........BOOOIII

This series is too fucking addicting. I swear though if this story ends without a threesome between serra kelly and the main protagonist doesn't happen I'm gonna be one upset tyrannosaurus levels of angry!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please more!! I need more please please please!!!

What fantastic writing wonderful just great!

Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticalmost 6 years ago

Thank you so much for starting a patreon. I wish I could offer more than I have. This story is magnificent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't leave me hanging!!

I would call U a SOB? But I want more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Come on

You have to have him and Serra go all the way or do something more before you end up ending this series

SteeledoggSteeledoggalmost 6 years ago
Great

This is a great series. Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hurrrryyy

Enjoying it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing story!

I honestly like All of your stories, I really like the romance factor in your stories But i was wondering if you are going to Post a new chapter here?. That being said i went to take a look at your bio on this site saw your profile pic had to ask a few people abou that Anime, i didnt knew that it was "oreimo" all along i havent watched it yet but you have increased my intrest in watching it, anyways thank you for sharing the great stories, Hopw to see more, T.Y.

mole114mole114almost 6 years ago
Awesome

So hooked on this story brilliant please hurry with next episode can’t wait lol

Hexdsword6Hexdsword6almost 6 years ago
That was... TOTALLY WICKED!!!

I love this series! With its amazing detail and verbal visualization, it easily in the top 10 range of my favorites. But more than anything, I'd like to comment that, despite the beautiful and enjoyable sex scene between the brother and sister duo, the series works as good with the action alone. So, thank you for another amazing story and as always you keep writing and I’ll keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Any update on when the next one is?

Please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't make us wait

More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Next part

Eagerly waiting for the next part. Any dates?

KousakacomplexKousakacomplexalmost 6 years agoAuthor
update

Part 6 is being worked on. I'm going back to the longer format, but it's about 1/2 done barring any unforeseen developments. Will post again when it's closer to completion. Regards~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

bro, love your work! can't wait for next episode

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't disappear without a word

Let us know if you need more time because of life stuff. Please don't cut your fans off. Your story is awesome :)

Timmy4uTimmy4uover 5 years ago
Love this

I love this story thank you. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sad face

in my honest opinion? huge fan of the series except this portion. very little substance, feels as though it is running out of steam. i just think it was a somewhhat half done excerpt of something intended to be larger but they may have felt as if nothing was posted it would never be so they hurried the final section and sent it on the way. i did enjoy the unveiling of her past but it felt a little general descript if you get my meaning. all in all I'd give it a 3 1/2 which coming from a 5 star author leaves a little to be desired but i still have high hopes for the next installment and eagerly await it like a kid with anxiety on christmas eve. p.s if you could work like a high stake romp like you did with the previous installment in i would love you forever with anime heart eyes and everything

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
??

Still waiting on 6

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Waiting patiently

Big fan of this series. This was a departure from the first 4 parts but I also liked a bit more. Can't wait to see what happens next.

gruntsgruntsover 5 years ago
this is killing me

really need to read more more more

so write please

WorldsApartWorldsApartover 5 years ago
So good

So incredibly creative and detailed. This story has gripped me completely. I love everything about it, looking forward to 100 more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Morrreeeeee

Please I love this series so much. Give us an update <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

3 months and still no word your fans don't deserve it, been waiting patiently just for you to post it. 😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing Plot

Came for the smut, stayed for the plot (and smut, but mostly plot)

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402over 5 years ago
God fucking dammit

"Then everything went black."

I was all excited because there was a whole page left, I was looking forward to seeing the resolution, but noooo, it's a one sentence cliffhanger because I can straight fuck myself.

It's been 6 months already, hurry it up! I'm fucking gasping for a conclusion here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant work.

Amazing plot and great imagination! Do write the conclusion. Don't just leave us on the edge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finish

Great storyline, please finish the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No more fans

Have loved your stories for years, but you've now lost so many because you never finished your last and best story. This is why I hate long stories, none of the authors ever commit to finishing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The ending

First i was upset that this was left unfinished, but then i thought "oh shit he died. " and i think that's worse. Please continue

Malkav907Malkav907over 5 years ago
everyone chill

part 6 is almost done, just some issues he has to work out https://www.patreon.com/Kousakacomplex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One of the best

This is one of the best stories u have read so far , i really wish that you complete the 6th chapter quick so we need not wait long

This might be one of the stories i will never forget ❤❤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Going going gone

My money is on he's given up. Having nothing produced in 10 months, and no "update" in 5 months, I doubt this is going to continue, which is a shame.

I mean it's not that hard to just post a "still working on it" update.

KousakacomplexKousakacomplexabout 5 years agoAuthor
Jeez, still working on it :P

My working life has been hectic to say the least for the last year or so, but I am still working on it. Part 6 is done but it won't be posted until I'm done with at least 7 and some of 8. I had a lot of trouble with this part because of consistency problems that are coming up from the serial approach I took to writing this, so I'm writing a bit further ahead to make sure I get it right. I'm more used to novel writing and serial writing, as I've learned, is quite different... more so than I initially realized. Will be posting a more comprehensive update on my patreon page soon, so feel free to check there for more info.

(It is free to follow my updates fyi).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic Series

This has been an amazing read. I am always wary of the D&D type of stories as they can easily spiral down. Instead, I have really enjoyed this story and looking forward to the continuation. Five stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome

If you do have a sister, tell her I fucking love her for being the bestest sister.

SynsitiveSynsitiveabout 5 years ago
Plz tell me this is not the end!!!!!

This cannot be how the story ends. Plz!!!! I’ve loved this amazing story and it cannot end like this. I will be devastated!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Update???

Any update???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
1 year....

It's been over a year, and only 1 update in 7 months.

I'm calling BS on "chapter 6 is done but I need to do 7 and 8 first". This is some George R R Martin crap, but without a good tv show to tide us by.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

Please tell me this isn't the end... This amazing story has to go on!! It simply must

Throwaway131447Throwaway131447almost 5 years ago
Fantastic Story.

What a cliff hanger! This has simply been an amazing story and I am so hoping you get back to it because I'm dying to see the ending. I've just recently discovered your stories and every one seems better than the next. I saved this one for last and it did not disappoint. Thank you for writing this and good luck with the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
15 months of nothing

There's no way he's written any more, he might have intended to, but it's all BS if he expects anyone to believe he's written the next chapter and is holding off to make sure the ones after align.

15 months and nothing to show. And one bs update in a year.

Massively disappointing, as it was a fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cmon bruv

Man why you gotta do me like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Then everything went black

20 months without a new chapter, I have no hope anymore to see the rest of this story. Everything *did* went black, and it's a shame because I truly loved it. If you still read the comments from time to time, Kousakacomplex, I just want to thank you for what you wrote, and wish you the better in your life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
End

Great story shame it just ended like that

ArcTalyxArcTalyxalmost 4 years ago

Really great action in this series, I am hoping for some closure though.

blooms2000blooms2000over 3 years ago
brief review

too much of an info dump in this chapter for my taste.

imo, you don't have to explain everything. all it boils down to is that Tsun felt like S betrayed their team/humiliated them etc. etc.

you ended up fleshing out the unimportant bits. ie. you overexplained the background of the video game without really making it realistic. competitive players have to deal with shit and learn, and grudges like the one you're trying to set up is just kind of unbelievable.

You need to explain why the moba failure affected Tsun so much instead of emphasizing josh's realization that S wasn't at fault cause she doesn't fit the carry role.

Also carry is a singular, not carries.

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

Tried too hard writing this part? It's too much. Not up to the very high standard of the previous parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only gamers Would LOVE this chapter. iM a gamer so i LOOOOOVEd it.

YungMastaYungMasta4 months ago

Being a gamer I've enjoyed this series. My biggest complaints thus far are: I don't understand why/how there are these ultra powerful super geared players in the world that seem to be so far beyond everyone else if they all started at the same time. Isn't this all taking place at the launch of the game? Even Serra somehow has tons of gold and all these "contacts" mere days after launch day. Unless I missed a huge time jump it doesn't make sense to me. My other complaint is the class & abilities list seem to pretty all over the place. Being a long time gamer a lot of Serra & Josh's class abilities make little sense to me in terms of how a classic D&D or MMO would have them. I still have no clue what the role of a Tempest class is! His spells don't seem to follow any rhyme or reason. To me the name tempest would lean toward some sort of storm/mobile fury type class. His abilities seem more in line with like an illusionist or mystic type class.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKousakacomplex@Kousakacomplex
3584 Followers
Kousakacomplex here! My writing is all about romance, and as my name implies (if you're familiar with it) the brother sister love stories are (mostly) where it's at for me. I'm an amateur writer, having written a couple of light novels already, but recently my life has brought...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES