All Comments on 'Trapped in the Outback Pt. 01'

by JasonClearwater

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
holliday1960holliday1960over 6 years ago
Another rollercoaster ride...

into that world of 'No, fuck, you didn't!' The thing I love most about your writing is that we never know what to expect. This story is one that stops our hearts when we hear about the risks people can and do take. God, please put a 'Do not try this at home' warning label on this one! Horrifyingly brilliant writing, JC.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago
Hmmmm

Ok this can go one of two ways, like a train wreck happening* I cant help but watch, thanks Jase, awesome as usual. * ok not a read train wreck,

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks Holliday, always appreciate your feedback. Hutchison12, I promise, [this time, at least] if you stick it out, it'll all be okay in the end. :-)

Jase.

sm1982sm1982over 6 years ago
This story is quite fascinating..

Jax is well aware at the beginning the risk he is taking with just conversing with Deacon, or at least the name the man claims is his but he is enticed by this stranger, his looks, his charm, what he has to say, and the attraction to him, especially from being so horny, has left him to leave behind commonsense. Everything seemed to be going fine until Deacon reveals he physically saw Jax when Jax just assumes Deacon just came across his profile. Perhaps if he wasn't so drunk, Jax's mind would recognize the red flag and he would try to recover the cautiousness he so carelessly eased up on by the seduction of alcohol, make out sessions, and bjs. I can't wait to see what happens in the rest of the story, will his paranoia of being tied up be his future fate and what other secrets Deacon has will be revealed. While I do have some reservations about Deacon and his motives, his true caring of Jax is weaved beautifully in this chapter. Thank you for this new story!

LaphroaigLaphroaigover 5 years ago
Liking it, except......

A wee point. Laphroaig, from Islay. You even got the 'hospital taste' bit spot on. You continue however, to refer to it as Scotch and then as whiskey and that is wrong. Whiskey comes from Ireland. Whisky, on the other hand comes from Scotland. The good folks of Islay may feel slighted. It is one of the better ones, almost as good as a nice mouthful of freshly delivered cum....

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 5 years agoAuthor
Laphroaig

You raise a good point. I'd missed that completely. I'll keep that in mind for next time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasonClearwater@JasonClearwater
520 Followers
Update: April 2021 I haven't been active on Lit in years, and won't be for the foreseeable future, but I felt like an update was in order, to let everyone know I'm still alive. . About me: I'm gay, and more interested in D/s than ass-plundering, which is why I don't waste ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES