Trapped in the Outback Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sighed. "I know you're not going to believe me, and I did think about moving that photo into a drawer, but I have nothing to hide. We broke up about a year ago. She's not my wife, I'm not lying to anyone. I promise, Jax, I'm not going behind someone's back, if that's what you're worried about."

I came back to stand in front of him. "You sure?"

He put his drink down and pulled me into him with his hands on the backs of my thighs.

"One hundred percent. Now, you came here for something." He gave me a calm smile.

He parted his lips as he looked up at me, and suddenly all I could think about was what it would feel like to have his mouth around my cock.

"What do you want first, Jax?" he murmured, pulling me in closer so that he was almost kissing my cock through my jeans as he looked up at me. He squeezed my arse. "Do you want me to suck you? Or do you want to taste the load I've been saving up all week for this moment?"

Oh fuck, fuck, fuck

While I was thinking about that, he softly mouthed me. I let out a moan, because fuck I was so horny for this guy, and pushed my hands into his hair.

So much for getting to know him first. I stopped caring about going slow, as he

tugged open the button at the top of my jeans and slowly slid down the zip.

"Still waiting for an answer," he teased, as he tugged down my briefs and released my growing semi.

He started to flick his tongue over the end of my cock, then took the swollen head between his lips, massaging the underside with his tongue.

I made a noise in my throat and he gazed up at me, clearly amused. He pulled off me and kissed the end of my cock.

"So I'm going first then," he said with a grin.

I just gave him a look of lust.

He slid his hands into my pants so that he was cupping my arse, then pushed my jeans and briefs down to my ankles.

I let out a happy sigh and kneaded his scalp as he closed his mouth over me again, getting me slick with spit.

He massaged my arse while he sucked me, then moved one hand under my sac and rolled my balls in his hand.

I was lost in ecstasy when he pulled off me. I opened my eyes as he gripped my forearms. "I need your mouth on me now," he said in a low voice.

He sat back on the couch and spread himself wide, and I sank to my knees between his legs. I tugged open his jeans and took him out. He was nice and smooth, uncut, and looked just the right thickness to fill my mouth. His big balls were shaved, but there was a tidy nest of brown hair at the base of his cock that turned into a happy trail that disappeared under his t-shirt.

He was long enough that I couldn't take more than half of him in, but I did my best.

"That's great," he breathed down at me, while I gazed up at him, happy to finally be on his cock. "Can you take it in your throat?"

I honestly hadn't mastered it. I asked him not to try with my eyes, and he laughed.

"You're okay to swallow though?"

I nodded quickly, and he grabbed fistfuls of my hair. I groaned as he dragged me onto him, going a little rough, but not trying to force his way into my throat.

"You know what?" he said as he fucked my mouth, a kind of intense hunger in his eyes. "I've changed my mind, I like this look. It's really doing it for me."

Him saying that only made me hungrier to please him.

Any guy who loves sucking cock will tell you the feel of a hard dick in your mouth is only half the pleasure; the other half is knowing how hard you're making the guy whose dick you're sucking. How into it he is, how much you turn him on. And if he gets worked up, you know you're doing a good job.

"That's it, fuck, I'm close so don't, hooo yeah."

His grip was tight as he spurted into my mouth, his cum as scalding as the first spurt of water from a hose on a hot day. I swallowed it all down, drank it as he made it, and he was right—he either made a lot more than most, or he really had been saving it up all week.

He kept his hold on my hair until he was emptied out, and then pulled out of my mouth, leaving me chasing after the last few drops oozing out.

He laughed. "That was fantastic. You really like sucking cock, don't you?"

I grinned, feeling a juvenile sense of pride. He zipped himself up, then tugged me to my feet. "Come here."

I put my hands on his waist while he cupped my arse, his fingers exploring my crack as we started making out. His mouth tasted of whiskey, and as I swapped tongues with him, his cologne mixed with the scent of wood smoke from the open fire.

It made me hungry to be closer to him, and I put my arms around him, pulling him tight against me. He gripped my cock, trapped up against my stomach between us, and stroked me while we kissed, a noise of satisfaction in his throat.

His touch made me moan into his mouth, and he pulled my t-shirt off and ran his hands over my chest.

"Shit, you looked a bit heroin chic, but there's some definition there."

Heroin chic. Great.

He kept stroking my cock while he teased my nipples, then ran a hand up into my hair. I gasped as he grabbed a fistful.

"Yeah? You like that?"

I gave him a silent, heavy-lidded look of lust, and he laughed and jacked me harder. He used the hand fisted in my hair to pull my head back, making me so fucking horny. I was so close, I was throbbing.

Without warning, he let go of me and dropped to his knees, taking my cock in his mouth.

I let out a lip-biting 'Ffffuck' and exploded on contact, my hands pushed into his hair while I shuddered and jerked into his mouth.

He gripped my shaft with one hand while he milked me, his eyes on my face, watching me lose myself.

He finished me off, tonguing the last traces of cum away, then let my softening cock slip out of his mouth.

"Good?" he said, as he got to his feet.

"Fuck yeah," I pulled him into me, my hands gripping the top of his jeans. "Worth the drive."

He smiled. "Worth the wait."

He combed a hand through my hair, then gripped it just enough to make me gasp, and released it.

He gave me a curious look as my hair settled back into place. "That really gets you going?"

I nodded and he made a face.

"I hate having my hair pulled. It just hurts."

I gave him a half-shrug. "It's a good pain."

Something came into his eyes. "I thought you said you didn't like pain?"

He rested his hands on my waist, his thumbs stroking against me.

"I'm not into BDSM or anything like that," I said. "Just looks uncomfortable."

"You just said you enjoyed me pulling your hair."

I laughed awkwardly. "I mean, yes, I did, but that's not BSDM, is it? It's just... it adds tension."

"Tension."

He grabbed my hair again and I let out a shudder of breath.

His gaze slid from my eyes to my mouth, and then he moved his hands down to my arse and pulled me hard against him, pressing my spent cock against his jeans.

He ran his tongue between his teeth. "I think, Jax, that you like pain more than you'd like to admit." He ground against me then glanced down. "I think you'd quite like a bit of pain with your pleasure if you tried it. And probably quite a bit of control."

I followed his gaze down, taking his point. I was getting hard again. Months of nothing, then this. Maybe it wasn't that surprising any kind of dirty talk turned me on. Still, I didn't want him thinking I was into kink, then getting pissed off when I asked him to back it off. That'd gotten me into trouble before. Enough trouble that I wasn't prepared to risk it happening again.

I pushed him away and he let me go, watching with amusement as I pulled up my pants, packing my semi away.

"Jax, come on, we only have one night to play. One night! How long's it been? We're both horny as fuck for each other. You didn't drive all the way out here for a blowjob."

Yes, I really had, that was how desperate I was to touch another human being. Well, that and maybe more, but that 'more' didn't involve what he was suggesting.

"It's been great, but I think I should go. School night and all that."

He sighed and pushed his hands into his pockets. "Firstly, it's only half past eight, and secondly, you still need a tow."

Fuck! I was annoyed with myself for forgetting that. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and tried to bring up the internet on my phone. No signal. No bars.

"Where can I get reception?" I asked.

"Best place to try is on top of the water tank," he said. If he was annoyed I wanted to leave so soon, he was polite at least. "Sometimes you can get a signal up there. Otherwise, about five Ks up the road. You sure you want to go right now? I didn't mean to upset you."

"I'm not upset." And I wasn't. I just knew if I didn't go, I might end up doing things I didn't plan on doing. "Let's do lunch next week."

I knew I'd gone too fast. I'd been so horny I hadn't even had a conversation with him before we started sucking each other off. I wasn't usually that quick to fuck a stranger, but it'd been so long. And after all those emails, we weren't really strangers.

He considered me. "A bad idea because you're afraid of what you might do if you stay? Afraid you're not who you think you are?"

"I'm not afraid of anything," I said, irritated he seemed to be able to see right through me.

"You want to go, I get it," he said. "I'm sure you have your reasons. Tell you what, I'll jump up on the tank and see if I can get a signal. If I can, I'll call you a tow. If I can't, why don't you stay the night and we'll walk up the road together tomorrow, rather than traipsing all the way up there in the dark tonight?"

Yeah, I wasn't staying the night. I'd probably wake up in the morning tied to his bed, covered in cum, wondering what the fuck had happened.

"Let's try the water tank."

I pulled on my t-shirt and followed him outside. We walked around the side of the house to the water tank, shining silver under the moonlight. There was a ladder running up the outside, and he climbed up and stood on top. I started to follow him up, but he put a hand out. "You don't want two people standing on top of one of these tanks," he said. "They're not built to take that kind of load."

I stood at the bottom of the tank while he turned in circles, his movement making the tank boom hollow with every step.

I looked around while he searched for a signal, gauging just how isolated we were. Overhead the sky was cloudless and filled with stars, and I could see the lights from the nearest neighbours. They had to be at least a few kilometres away.

Something moved in the trees beyond the fence that bordered the property, something pale. There was a thud of sound, like hooves against dirt, as whatever it was moved off, and then a weird scream. The sound was unnerving, but it didn't shock me. It wouldn't have surprised me if all Australian wildlife screamed. Even the spiders. Especially the spiders.

"What was that?" I called up to him.

He paused and looked out into the dark, searching for whatever made the sound. "Probably a wild goat. Stay away from them, they're vicious little fucks if you upset them and they'll go you. I shoot them when I can."

Wild screaming Australian goats. Great. I'd been chased by enough domestic ones on my grandparents' lifestyle block back home to be wary of them.

I shivered. It was bloody cold after being by the fire.

"Anything?" I called up to Deacon.

He gazed down at his phone. "Nah, mate, sorry, nothing. I think we're shit out of luck."

"Do you want to try my phone? I'm with Optus if that helps?"

"Me too," he said. He pushed his phone into his pocket and climbed back down. "Sorry, mate, you look like you're freezing." He put his hand on my shoulder. "Let's get back inside."

"If you don't mind, I'll try. I might get lucky."

He shrugged. "Go for it. Stand near the outside of the tank though."

I climbed up the ladder and did as he'd done, turning in circles. No hint of a signal.

"Hey, look, we can go for a walk up the road if you want," Deacon said as I climbed back down. "Or, if you want to stay, I promise I won't try and make you do anything you don't want to do." He put a hand to the back of my head, teasing my hair between his fingers. "You and me, snuggling up together in a nice warm bed. Doesn't that sound good to you?"

He knew it did. I'd told him I missed sleeping next to someone else most of all.

I realised I was being an arse.

"Yeah. That sounds nice."

We went back inside, and he poured us both another drink and handed a glass to me. I dropped down on the couch while he took a seat opposite.

"I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable," he said. "It's just, you're dressed like this," he waved a hand, "and all those emails—"

I felt my face go hot. I had said I was interested in some pretty fucked up things, after all. When I was horny, and in the comfort of my own home, and jacking off to his emails.

"I got the impression you were a bit more... relaxed," he said.

I took another swallow of whiskey and held it in my mouth before I swallowed.

"Look, I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about experimenting," I said. "But there's a fair bit of trust involved in going down that road."

He nodded. "Yeah. Yeah. I get it, don't worry mate, I get it. I'm just horny for ya."

It's never unpleasant to hear that someone you find attractive wants to fuck you. And fuck, I was attracted to him.

He picked up the whiskey bottle off the coffee table and came over to me. He filled my tumbler to half, then climbed on top of me, so his knees were on the couch either side of me.

He sat his arse on my lap and poured more Scotch into his glass.

"Come on. We're stuck with each other for the night. We may as well enjoy ourselves. I know you want to want to experiment a little bit. I told you, I'm used to you bi boys. I'll go easy on ya."

Wondering what he was up to, I put my hands lightly on his waist as he took a sip of whiskey and then leaned over me. The look in his eyes gave me a flutter of excitement. I knew what he wanted. Holding his eyes, I opened my mouth. He let the whiskey dribble from his mouth into mine, then kissed me.

A couple of the gay guys I'd hooked up with had wanted to spit in my mouth. I wasn't comfortable with that and found it degrading—but this I found intensely erotic.

He broke away to put the bottle and his glass on the table, then took my glass out of my hand and started feeding the rest of the whiskey to me, one mouthful at a time.

I had to admit, it was fucking hot him doing that, and his scent mixed with the smoky smell of the open fire drove me crazy for him.

Several glasses of Scotch, and a slutty makeout session later, my head was swimming. I'd laid off the booze over the past twelve months, after realising I was drinking more than I probably should, and now it took a lot less to get me drunk.

"No more," I groaned, my throat burning.

Deacon put the freshly emptied glass on the coffee table behind him and put his hands on his thighs.

"So, what do you want to do now?"

My head was spinning from the Scotch and the heat, and I had a solid semi going in my jeans.

"This is great for now."

I pulled him down to kiss me again and slid his hands under my t-shirt. His touch made my skin come alive, and I realised I'd missed making out almost as much as I'd missed sucking cock. I masturbated thinking of a mouthful of cum, but this touch was like taking ecstasy.

"Hey," he said, breaking the kiss, "I know you only want to top if we fuck, but did you know, if you look in Urban Dictionary, you're literally the second entry down under 'vers'."

Seeing I was too drunk to follow, he pulled out his phone.

"I took a screenshot last week. Thought you'd find it amusing. It says 'Jaxon says he's vers, but everybody knows that's just code for bottom'." He showed me the screenshot and I laughed politely until my brain fired enough to process what he was saying. "I'm not—"

"Yeah, I know," he said with a grin, pushing his phone back into his pocket. "It's just a joke, mate, relax."

We carried on making out, and he refilled the glass again, feeding every drop of it to me.

After a bit, I started to get a head spin on. I put a hand against his chest. "I should have a coffee."

"Really?" He put his hands on my shoulders. "Come ooon, we're having fun." There was a challenge in his eyes.

"Trust me, I like making out with you and your Scotch is brilliant, but I think I'm trollied."

I pulled myself up straighter and he climbed off me and took a seat next to me on the couch. He put a hand on my thigh. "You okay?"

"Coffee," I said. I tried to focus on him and couldn't.

"Okay, one black coffee coming up."

He gave me a grin and then got up and went to the kitchen to make it.

I fell sideways on the couch and stretched out, my boots resting on the armrest at one end, the heat from the fire warming the top of my head.

"Here." He put a cup of coffee on the table next to me, and I rolled onto my side so that he could sit on the couch beside me. "You really don't get out much, do you?"

I shook my head. "Been busy the last year with work."

Moving countries and being an introvert hadn't helped either.

"Work's that important to you?" He stroked a hand through my hair. "At twenty-eight?"

"I'm thirty," I mumbled.

"And what do you wish you could do with me, if you were brave enough to do it? Maybe now you're a bit more relaxed?"

"I don't know." I pulled a couch cushion that was digging into me out from behind my back and tossed it on the floor.

He moved off the couch and knelt in front of me so we were face to face.

He kissed my lips. "I think you do." He kissed me again, then gripped my hair, hard.

I groaned, and it was confusion and being boozed, and the paralysis that came from that grip.

"I think you know exactly what you want, but you're too scared to ask for it." His face was only inches from mine.

I couldn't argue with him while he was holding me like that. I couldn't even speak.

He stood, keeping his hand in my hair, forcing my head up off the armrest so that I had to prop myself up on my elbow. With my focus reduced to a few inches in front of my face, I heard, rather than saw him unbuckle his belt and pull his jeans open. Still holding my head, he rested one knee on the couch and pulled my mouth onto his half-hard cock.

I started sucking him on autopilot, drunk and on familiar territory.

"Yeeah, fuck, that's great," he murmured. "You're quite a lot more relaxed with a bit of piss in ya."

He was right. When his cock nudged against the entrance to my throat, I just let him in. I gagged on him, couldn't stop myself, but it didn't seem to bother him. He pulled back to let me breathe normally, then thrust in again, deeper this time, controlling me with a hand gripping my hair.

He was treating my throat like any other hole he wanted to fuck, giving me a chance to get used to the invasion, but making sure I knew he was in control of the outcome.

And I wanted to please him. I did my best to take him, uninhibited by any kind of sober dignity, and felt his long cock plug my throat. Even drunk and willing, it was too much.

My throat worked around him as I struggled to remember to breathe while I dealt with the intrusion, and he pulled out, fucking my mouth for a bit before he pushed in deep again. This time, I remembered to breathe through my nose.

"Yeah, that's it," he said softly, wiping away strands of drool from my chin. "All you had to do was relax. Just relax. Enjoy yourself."

He kept fucking my throat as deep as I could take it, while my head swam and I did my best to accommodate him. Then finally his cock started to twitch and pulse, and a hot load of cum jetted against the back of my throat.

I swallowed, but I was too drunk and I coughed, splashing his cum all over his cock, my face and the couch.