Trapped in the Outback Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fffuck," he said, but he sounded more resigned than pissed off. I let my head drop back onto the armrest while he got a cloth and cleaned off the couch.

A second later my eyes opened wide as I felt his tongue against my face. He was licking his own cum off me.

I put a hand out and pushed him away and he laughed.

"Okay, so no licking your face."

"Who likes that?" I asked.

He pulled me upright and put the now tepid mug of coffee in my hand.

"Drink up, mate, I don't want to fuck you while you're off your face. Sorry, I didn't realise quite how drunk you were."

That was bullshit, but I was okay with it. I'd have deep throated more guys if I hadn't found it so unpleasant.

I did my best to put the coffee mug to my mouth, but it was a struggle.

"Want me to hold it for you?" he asked.

I shook my head and held the cup out to him. "Take it." I was feeling nauseated anyway.

He took the mug from my hand and set it back on the table. "Why don't you rest for a bit and let your head clear?"

He sat down at the end of the couch and I shuffled down so my head was in his lap.

My head resting against his thigh, I could smell that he'd cum. The hand by my face smelled of lemon washing up liquid from cleaning off the couch, and the wood smoke scent and the crackle of the fire was soothing.

I closed my eyes and he ran a hand through my hair then rested it against my chest.

"So, why are you still dressing like a slutty goth at thirty?" he asked.

"You asked me to." My head was swimming.

"No, I mean, why do you ever dress like a slutty goth?"

"I'm in a band," I mumbled against his leg.

"What?" He leaned over me, trying to understand me. "You're in a band?"

"Covers band," I said.

He ran his hand through my hair again and was quiet for a while. "Actually, I have to come clean. I knew that."

I grunted. I was starting to fall asleep.

"I saw you play, Jax. Saw your band, saw you sing. About a month ago it would have been."

His voice broke into my steady slide towards sleep.

"I would have gone up to you and talked to you, but I saw you with some girl and figured you were taken." He ran his fingers lightly over my face and said teasingly, "And then I saw your picture on that site. And fuck me, it said you were single."

He dipped his fingers in his drink and pressed his fingertips to my lips.

I was swimming down into the black now. The last thing I knew before I fell asleep was two fingers coated with whiskey, pushed inside my mouth. "See you soon, sweetheart."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 5 years agoAuthor
Laphroaig

You raise a good point. I'd missed that completely. I'll keep that in mind for next time.

LaphroaigLaphroaigover 5 years ago
Liking it, except......

A wee point. Laphroaig, from Islay. You even got the 'hospital taste' bit spot on. You continue however, to refer to it as Scotch and then as whiskey and that is wrong. Whiskey comes from Ireland. Whisky, on the other hand comes from Scotland. The good folks of Islay may feel slighted. It is one of the better ones, almost as good as a nice mouthful of freshly delivered cum....

sm1982sm1982over 6 years ago
This story is quite fascinating..

Jax is well aware at the beginning the risk he is taking with just conversing with Deacon, or at least the name the man claims is his but he is enticed by this stranger, his looks, his charm, what he has to say, and the attraction to him, especially from being so horny, has left him to leave behind commonsense. Everything seemed to be going fine until Deacon reveals he physically saw Jax when Jax just assumes Deacon just came across his profile. Perhaps if he wasn't so drunk, Jax's mind would recognize the red flag and he would try to recover the cautiousness he so carelessly eased up on by the seduction of alcohol, make out sessions, and bjs. I can't wait to see what happens in the rest of the story, will his paranoia of being tied up be his future fate and what other secrets Deacon has will be revealed. While I do have some reservations about Deacon and his motives, his true caring of Jax is weaved beautifully in this chapter. Thank you for this new story!

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks Holliday, always appreciate your feedback. Hutchison12, I promise, [this time, at least] if you stick it out, it'll all be okay in the end. :-)

Jase.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago
Hmmmm

Ok this can go one of two ways, like a train wreck happening* I cant help but watch, thanks Jase, awesome as usual. * ok not a read train wreck,

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Justin Ch. 01 Submitting to my brother's well-endowed best friend.in Gay Male
Road Trip with Mike Graduation road trip with my sexy friend takes a turn.in Gay Male
Sports Massage from Friend's Dad Friend's professional father helps with pulled muscles.in Gay Male
Male Sorting Sorting dorm's mail leads to biggest and best man on campus.in Gay Male
Backseat Introduction Girlfriend's dad and boyfriend share the back seat.in Gay Male
More Stories