Trapped on Novas Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clearly it was too early to give you any freedom, I figured your arms would hurt after the past cycles but I guess not." Cronus said as he then clipped a long chain to the front of the collar.

Nicole was sobbing in pain, she hadn't meant for this, it was worse than the previous position and she looked up at Cronus.

"I'll be good, I promise. Please, let me arms go, you are going to seriously hurt me." she begged.

Cronus roared with laughter. "I could chop them off if I liked slut. No one would say any different. No, for now you will stay like this as punishment, I need to go out and you will follow me. We have 2 hours until I can finish the calibration with stage 3, I see no reason to spoil my day's plans hanging around here."

Cronus got up and walked towards the door, but Nicole didn't move. She defiantly sat on the floor looking over at him, waiting to see his reaction. To her surprise however he didn't seem to care, and seeing Nicole's response he merely nodded and opened the door taking two steps outside and pausing.

Nicole could see the busy street down the path, people were bustling about and her curiosity got the better of her. Shakily getting to her feet, she moved towards the door and looked out. The streets were filled for sure, but Nicole immediately spotted two things. Firstly, almost ninety percent of the people of the street were men. They ranged in size from the huge figures like Cronus, down to the dwarf like sizes of Malik.

Secondly, of the small number of women that were on the street, all of them were either scantily clad or naked and following a man about obediently. Some were tugged along by chains, others were burdened with heavy goods as they followed their Masters.

Nicole watched as one such woman accidentally tripped on a rock on the path, dropping her bags. She picked them up as fast she could but her master had already stopped and turned to face her, his expression pure fury. Unclipping a short strap from his belt he proceeded to beat the poor woman as she collected up the bags, shouting profanities at her in the process.

No one in the crowds seemed to care about this, no one came to help and no one tried to interject as the man beat the poor woman until blood was trickling down her back. Cronus looked at Nicole and smiled.

"Maybe I should get a strap too, beatings may encourage you to behave bit more."

Nicole looked at him in fear, she was becoming increasingly less confident of ever escaping this predicament and she meekly shook her head.

"Please, I'll be good." She whispered.

Cronus laughed and grabbing her by the chain he had fixed on led her down to the street. The houses reminded Nicole of the old stories of the desert towns of Northern Africa before Earth died. Countless tiny ally's led away from the main street to the array of houses and buildings in the city.

Nicole looked at some of the women enviously, dressed in almost shear see though dresses that just about covered their breasts and sex seemed to be the most coverings a slave could ask for. Cronus looked at her then one of the women.

"If you want clothes slut I suggest you start talking to me a little more nicely. It's the hot season at the moment but the dark sub cycles can get quite cold."

As Cronus tugged on her lead speeding her up she figured a little co-operation wouldn't hurt, after all he had to drop his guard if she was to have any chance of escape.

****************************************

Up on the Arc Tessa stirred, the lights still flashed and the buzzed chimed constantly, waiting for confirmation from the sleeping crew. Thankfully her personal scrubber was working, if it wasn't she knew very well she'd be dead and that she'd gotten pretty close to that as it was.

Getting to her feet she clipped the power box of the scrubber to her belt - it was already at 34 % so grabbing a spare couple of power packs she clipped them on as well.

"Mother!" she called out. "Mother, are you there?"

"Good morning commander," the response came. "How are we after the cryostasis, fancy some tea?"

"Don't good morning me, this fucking ship is a mess. Status run down, now." She yelled. The CPU, nicknamed mother, had a crappy sense of humour.

"Location Unknown. Orbital pattern around habitable moon successful, two other moons in geo-synchronous orbit around the main habitable planet. Mission length 10,779,702.21 hours. Primary nuclear cores consumed, Primary solar panelling off-line, secondary nuclear cores consumed, secondary solar panelling operational at 4.3% capacity. Ship power critical, life support critical, guidance off line, engines off line, communication off line, waste systems off line."

"Ok mother, I get it. The shipped fucked." she yelled. "Tell me what is working."

"Cyrostasis operational, emergency lighting active, artificial gravity at 50%." Mother said before adding. "Tea making facilities are fully functional."

"That's it?" Tessa yelled. "Great, are all the pods intact and ready for drop?"

"All pods accounted for apart from AB14-22. Emergency release only available, not recommended given lunar body scans. High chance of fatality during landings."

"Great, so what options are there Mother, give me something."

Tertiary nuclear core could not be enabled by system due to technical failure of system. Suggest repair immediately to provide power to critical systems." Mother said

"Send the rep-bot to do it then!" she yelled.

"Rep-bots not responding to commands. All power reserves used."

"How is that possible, they have a life time of twice this mission, we only activated one for the flight and we have four of them."

"Mission time 10,779,702.21. Exceeded expected mission time."

"By how much?" Tessa said. She hadn't realised just how many more hours had passed.

"Original mission length expected at 274,698 hours." Mother said. Tessa couldn't comprehend at first the difference, but even she knew there was a huge difference between 10 million and 275 thousand.

"In years and days Mother, what is the mission timeline in years and days." Tessa said panicking slightly.

"Original mission to Lantea expected at 31 years, 154 days, 8 hours. Current mission clock at 1233 years, 34 days, 6 hours and 13 mins."

Tessa stood in shock, 1233 years? How was that even possible. "Fuck." Tessa said softly.

"Fuck indeed commander. Maybe I should have suggested something stronger than tea when you woke."

Tessa laughed. "Nice mother, sarcasm at a time like this."

"Humour has been proven to reduce stress in difficult situations. Shall we proceed with repairs now I have amused you?"

"Great, a fucking comedian for company. Ok, tell me where to go Mother."

Mother guided Tessa down to the engine control room, the place was a mess and Tessa passed number of rep-bots that had been in the middle of repairs when there power systems had failed.

After 30 mins of looking Tessa found the issue, the nuclear core that was supposed to slide into place of the tertiary reactor could not due to a faulty valve. One fault valve. There was a rep- bot stood right next to her ready to run the fix, but without power in might as well have been a trash can.

"I'll die won't I mother, going in there?" Tessa said.

"Affirmative, death due to radiation exposure guaranteed after 34 minutes."

"Great, just fucking great. Well, when I'm gone wake up the next in line will you and give them less stick than I got."

"I'll try commander, but I've been awake over a century so I am entitled to be grumpy."

Tessa's respirator gave a beep as the battery reached a low level. Chuckling Tessa reached down and replaced it with one of the spares before throwing the now dead battery on the desk next to her.

She froze looking at it, then over at the repair bot. before an idea formed in her head. She picked up the battery and studied it closely.

"Mother, I've got an idea. How much power does the bot need to repair the valve?"

****************************************************

Cronus dragged Nicole through the streets and into what seemed to be a bar. Sitting down at tablet he grabbed Nicole and pulled her to the floor.

Kneel slut, and keep that mouth shut unless you want more teeth missing.

A woman came over, partially dressed in a skimpy and well-worn dress to take his order. The chains of her enslavement were clear for all to see, and Nicole could make out a huge gleaming belt around her waist, a band of metal also disappeared between her legs.

"Doesn't pay to have free access in places like this slut, all the slaves are locked up unless you pay." Cronus said, watching Nicole taking in the belt. "This really is all new to you isn't it?"

Nicole glared up at him but said nothing, her gaze returning to the floor.

Cronus was served what Nicole guess was the Rutan version of beer, and after a short time some of the crew turned up, Nicole recognising them from the drop ship. After the waitress serve the table drinks one of the crew turned to Cronus expectantly.

"So Cap, what's the news?"

"Well brothers, we have struck the mother-load on this hunt. Seems we stumbled upon a particularly pure batch of slaves, they are each going to sold privately. Malik recons each could fetch 75 tera units."

There were murmurs around the table.

"75 tera's each?" one of the crew said. "Fucking hell, we are going to be rich!" he said.

The crew raised their glasses and downed the beers. The waitress quickly refilling the drinks.

"What about the equipment pick up, did that go ok?" Cronus asked.

Two of the hunters looked nervously at each other before turning back to Cronus.

"Well, it wasn't a difficult job was it?" Cronus said. "even you two couldn't fuck that up surely."

"Well, we got most of the stuff cap, but we recon someone else got there first. I mean half the stuff was missing we recon."

Nicole glanced up grinning, apparently Melissa and Sensi were not as useless as she thought. Cronus happened to glance down at her and growled.

"Fucking incompetents!" he yelled. "You saw what that stuff could do, I want that weapon studied."

"Maybe we should have put it in the transporter then Cap?" One said.

Cronus stood up and knocked the hunter clear from his chair with the back of his hand. The whole bar stopped and looked over at the commotion.

Cronus looked around and as the anger dissipated he chuckled a little. "A small mis-understanding between brothers, go back to your business."

Sitting back down Cronus looked at the table as the hunter gingerly got back to his seat. The rest of the bar slowly went back to their business and the hum of conversation once more filled the bar.

"You know the fucking rules, if we have bought back a weapon like that then the council guards at the portal would most certainly have confiscated the whole hunt for questioning. We couldn't risk it not looking like a normal capture."

"We had a prisoner, how did you explain that?" one said, as Cronus gazed on him he cowered a little, regretting his words instantly.

"Captain." he added quickly with a gulp.

"I paid someone I know, put them in the system as an escaped prisoner and defector from the ground force." he said. "You three, prepare to get back to that moon tomorrow and find these remaining slaves, it's clear we missed some."

Three of the hunters nodded and after finishing their drinks left. Cronus filled the other two in on the auction timings before dragging Nicole to her feet.

"I've got to finish calibrating this slut, maybe she'll squeal and tell me how many more there are before tomorrow. If not you two bring me the other once she is finished, I'm sure after her time her tongue will be more willing to talk to us."

The two men chuckled and nodded, but without warning Cronus dragged Nicole out the back of the bar. He tossed a lump of metal at the waitress, who caught it and nodded.

"No disturbances, got it?" he said as he pushed open the door to a room.

"Yes Master Cronus, understood." the waitress said.

Inside the room Cronus pushed Nicole over to a bend in the room and pushed her over it. With ease he clipped her ankle restrains to the base, and the chain from her collar was also clipped on the floor meaning Nicole was stuck, bent over the bench with her legs spread wide, her arms still painfully pulled up behind her.

"You know what's coming slut, final stage!" he cheered. "Want to tell me how many others there are out there, I may take it easy on you then."

Nicole closed her mouth and shook her head. "Do your worst, I'll never tell you." she said defiantly.

"Very well, I will." Cronus said.

He pushed a few buttons on his arm pad and chuckled. I told you the nanos could punish you didn't I, well you and your big mouth just gave me the perfect time to try them.

Nicole felt Cronus press finger to her arse, and Nicole close her eyes as he pushed it deep into her. Pain erupted, far more pain that there ever should be despite what was happening to her as the digit slipped into her. It felt as if someone was sliding a red hot poker into her not a finger. Nicole screamed out in agony as Cronus slowly pushed in and out of her a few times.

By the time he pulled out Nicole as sobbing, her body covered in sweat as she struggled to cope. She could feel Cronus lean over her from behind, his breath was warm on the side of her face as he leant close to her ear.

"Last chance, how many people did we miss on the moon. Tell me know, and I may switch this back to pleasure mode."

Nicole sobbed but knew she had to hold strong, if Melissa and Sensi were to stand any chance. Taking a deep, ragged breath she shook her head once more.

"Good" Cronus snorted.

As the tip of his cock pushed against her Nicole screamed so loudly she thought her lungs would burst. The pain of his cock filling her shook her to her very core and Cronus purposefully took his time. He would push the entire length into Nicole before pulling it practically all the way out. For an age her repeated this, sliding in and out of her as she screamed and shook uncontrollably. Soon the rhythm had picked up, and each deep thrust was simply too much for Nicole to take.

"I'll tell you, I'll tell you!" she begged. "Take it out, take it out. PLEASE!"

Cronus though ignored her and started thrusting harder and harder, the pain only increase with his rhythm. Nicole scream and sobbed the entire time he raped her, and as he finally came Nicole cried out a the cum hit her bowels, it was like acid had been shot inside her and she felt like her insides were melting. Cronus pulled out, but the pain from his seed continued to linger as it seeded from her tortured behind.

"How many slut?" Cronus said.

"Ten," Nicole lied, still sobbing in pain. "Ten more like the solider, all armed."

Cronus grunted, seemingly satisfied. "Let that be a lesson slut, whenever I fuck you know that all I have to do is choose arse or pussy, pain or pleasure. There will be no second choices anymore."

*****************************

The jungle seemed to be getting steeper, and thinner as Melissa and Sensi carefully followed the river up hill. They had not encountered anything remotely like the hunters in their travel and finally Sensi emerged from the jungle and looked out from the top of a hill.

"Wow," She said as a panting Melissa caught up with her.

Looking back over the jungle it seemed to go on forever behind them. The other direction however was far more daunting. A huge mountain range, bigger than anything ether of them could imagine stretched out beyond them. It seemed to almost shoot up vertically, like a natural knife edge as far as the eye could see. They both looked over it and then at each other worryingly.

"You really want to go that way?" Melissa said. "It looks rather impossible to climb you realise.

Pointing back over her shoulder at the jungle Sensi shrugged. "What's the other option, back in there?"

Suddenly Melissa spotted something, and pulled Melissa down behind a rock.

"What the fuck was that for?" Sensi said.

"There's lights over on that hill side, I can see them." Melissa said.

Sensi nervously peeped over the rocks in the direction that Melissa pointed. She was right, there in the mountain side seemed to be lights at the entrance to a cave. No sooner where they there than they had been switched off.

"What do we do?" Melissa said looking at Sensi. "It there were the crew was taken?"

Sensi shook her head. "I don't think so, I mean I see no ship plus I'm fairly sure the ship went in the opposite direction. Let's get a closer look."

"NOT a good idea!" Melissa said. "We should go the other way."

"And avoid everything we find. We'll be dead in a week babe. Look, I just want to get a closer look, maybe these people will help us?"

Sighing deeply Melissa finally nodded, but as she stood up she felt something sting her ankle. She screamed out in pain and fell back to the floor.

"Ah, something bit me!" she yelled.

Sensi looked down sure enough there seemed to be a puncture mark in Sensi's stasis suit, and she quickly ripped a hole to find a very angry looking red bump."

"Shit, come on let's get going. Hopefully it will clear up, we don't have much choice really."

Helping her up, Sensi slung Melissa's arm over her shoulder and helped her down the hill. This was not a good turn of events.

***************************************

The repbot looked absolutely ridiculous. Every spare battery that Tessa could find had been strapped on and wires linking them all hung everywhere.

"Ok mother, that's all I can find. Power it up."

"Commander, then chances of success at less than," Mother started.

"Just fucking do it, ok? Don't waste anytime either, get the bot started immediately on the valve."

There was an awkward silence as nothing happened, until suddenly the rep bot twitched. A twitch turned into a slow hum and suddenly the thing scurried off into the radiation lock. Tessa looked in smiling, this might just work.

Tessa watched nervously as the repbot started its work, slowly but surely the fault valve was taken off and repaired. After 25 minutes though Tessa could see the bot struggling for power, its arms were raising at half the speed they were just 5 minutes before.

"Mother, will it make it?" Tessa said nervously.

"Unknown Commander. It only has to lift and push the core into place."

Tessa urged the bot on as it lifted the core finally into place, but as it started to push the core down the system juddered to a halt.

"NO!" she screamed, slamming her hand on the window. The bot stood motionless.

"I'm afraid commander, power has failed, the hydraulics will follow in a moment." Mother said. "the repbot is no longer functional."

Tessa sobbed, she thought she had done it, avoided certain death with her idea but it seemed not to be the case. Standing up she took a deep breath and looked at the radiation lock door.

"Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Maybe I will have that drink first Mother." she said.

Suddenly though the repbot lurched forward, its hydraulic system had now failed but this meant the weight of the arm pushed down on the core, sliding it into place. The panel in front of her flickered to light and the soft hum of the fission core slowly started up.

"Commander, nuclear fission successful, core initialising and will be operational in 12 minutes."

Tessa slumped down on the floor sobbing, but these were tears of joy, not tears of desperation or sadness.

"Thanks Mother, now about that drink."

A short while latera Tessa stood on the control deck of the arc as more and more systems came back online. Power was recovering, it was up to over 14% now.

"Mother, power up as many repair bots as you can now we have power, I want this arc operational. Life support first got it?"