Trapped on Novas Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you wish commander, time for repairs to life support estimated at 36 hours."

"36?" Tessa said. "Shit. I've got 12 left and no more power packs for the respirators. Used them all on the fucking repbot. Any ideas?"

"The moons atmosphere is habitable Commander, and diagnostics does show that someone from the surface intervened in repairing the arc's code remotely. Whilst the larger pods are at risk of crashing I'm confident an escape pod would survive the decent.

"AB14-22? It survived?"

"That would be the logical answer commander."

"How do I get back after?"

"After repairs are complete I can remotely send a drop ship down to collect you, or wake up the staff necessary."

"Ok, but you don't awaken anyone without my explicit authorisation, singed off with my command code."

"As you wish commander. What happens if the pod doesn't survive out of interest."

"Thanks Mother, just what I wanted to hear. Remind me to work on your social skills when I get back."

******************************

By the time they left the bar the sun had started to set casting a beautiful orange sky as Nicole was dragged along. She was still sobbing, the memory of the pain she had gone through that afternoon would stay with her a long, long time.

Nicole expected them to return to Cronus's house, but instead he was lead along different streets an paths to a small warehouse. Nicole watched him punch in a short code before opening the door and pushing her in.

As soon as the door opened Nicole could hear the screams of a woman, from the sounds of it she was being beaten of whipped or something. As they made their way into the centre of the room Nicole could make out the poor figure of Jessica, she was tied to a bench much like Nicole had been at the bar and around her were three of the hunters, all naked. Each of them was equally as well equipped as Cronus and Nicole had no doubt they had all been enjoying Jessica's young body.

Jessica's head was encased by some sort of leather hood, the only hole was a the front where her mouth was held open by a large ring lodged behind her teeth. Around her waist was a belt, much like the one the slave girl I the bar had, it seemed to cover up Jessica's pussy, but left her arse exposed and that had clearly been used a lot but the hunters.

A spare bench stood menacingly off to the side.

"Jessica!" Nicole screamed. "You monsters, what have you done to her!"

Jessica's body was a patch work of whip marks and bruises. Cum seemed to be everywhere, it dripped from her mouth, and seemed to coat the inside of her legs.

Cronus chuckled ignoring Nicole. Instead he turned to the men and demanded a report.

"She gave in easily sir, and it's as suspected." the hunter said. "She dropped the ridiculous 'great beyond' story quite quickly after Malik's visit and confessed to being part of the sisterhood of freedom. There are only two more sisters from their party on the moon, but she has no idea where the base is."

Cronus pushed Nicole towards the man and motioned to him. "Put her on the other bench, she lied to me and told me 10 fighters like the male. Maybe after a day of the same she'll be more open to talking as well."

"Yes sir. Malik says the nanobots are particularly efficient in this one, suggest that she'd be ripe for the omega program."

"Very well," Cronus nodded. "I'll take her from here in that case and you two deal with this one's insubordination. She will be hiding more information on the sisterhood, I'm sure of it."

At that point a slave girl came scurrying into the room with a tray of food, along with a number of drinks. She quickly set about tidying up the table that was covered in dirty plates and mugs.

The hunter now holding Nicole smiled at her wickedly. "Need to keep my strength up slut, seems we have a long night."

As she was pushed onto the bench Nicole let out a small sob of fear, she he no idea how she would survive this. Her head was quickly covered in a hood similar to Jessica's, and Nicole groaned as a ring was forced behind her teeth. As the whip landed Nicole scrunched up her eyes and screamed in pain, for the first time since her capture she thought death would be better, and for the briefest moment she gave up on escaping and ever getting back to her people.