Trauma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me with watering eyes, mouth slightly open, not knowing whether to cry or hit me. I wasn't sure which I wanted her to do. She finally jumped forward and kissed me hard again, spinning me around and sitting me on the end of the bed. Her hands on my shoulders, she looked at me and whispered:

"Relax, let me take care of you."

Kissing me once again before taking a step back. I admired her body and that dress in all its glory before she reached for the zipper on the side, slowly angling to the side as she slid it down. She turned away from me as she slid the straps off her shoulders, and the black dress began to slowly fall off her. She made it come down her back tantalizingly slow, showing she didn't have bra on. The dress stopped falling at her hips until she reached to each side and slowly pulled to down, revealing a black lace thong that shaped perfectly around her ass. Once past her round hips, she let the dress fall to her ankles and stepped out of the material, still in her black stilettos. She put her arms over breasts as she turned around, showing her figure off to its fullest, but still in a horridly teasing way. Still covering her chest, she walked toward me and leaned in for another kiss. We kissed deeply as she took her hands off her chest started working on my pants zipper. My hands went to her waist, feeling her backside. She started rummaging through my pants, quickly finding her target, causing her and I to gasp from our interlocked mouths. She leaned backed from the kiss ever so little just to say, "Oh my" with a smile before diving back at my mouth. As she pulled my eight inch member from my pants, my hand worked their way up to one of her glorious tits, grasping a handful. I squeezed the soft flesh as she started pumping the thick shaft of my manhood. The gasping becoming more regular in our kisses while the fellatio continued.

She broke our kiss and gently pushed me on to the bed, starting to kiss down my neck. She gave me gentle yet wet kisses on my damaged chest as she worked her lips lower down my body. Making her way down to my cock, she looked up at me, giving me a quick, but naughty smile before wrapping her lips around the tip. I leaned my head back and groaned while she worked her magic, giving rough strokes with her hand as she stretched her mouth to take in more of my member. I looked back down to see her lovely blonde locks bouncing up and down on my crotch. She looked up at me again, slowly popping her mouth off the head, swirling her tongue around the helmet before diving back down to take more in. I once again groaned as she attempted to take more of me in her mouth. I leaned back and closed my eyes, thinking that maybe I did die on the side of the road in Mexico this morning, because I was in heaven now. Jennifer fucking Lawrence is giving me the blowjob of my life. Yup, I was dead.

Nearing the point of bursting brought me back to earth, even if briefly, because I needed more from this girl. I sat up, reached down underneath her shoulders and almost threw her back up to my face level, pulling her in for another deep kiss. I made quick work of finding the waistband of her panties and working my hand into them. She gasped loudly as my fingers found her wet lower lips. I started rubbing my fingers on her button, causing her to moan in built up ecstasy. My hand rampaged into her folds while I still held her close. I kissed down her neck and the top of her chest, tasting the light saltiness of the sweat she was giving off now (it being 91°F outside at night probably contributed as well). I finally got my first look at her lovely mammaries and quickly took one of her nipples into my mouth, the other hand working the other. Her nipples quickly hardening from the attention. Her lower folds growing hotter and much wetter as she approached climax. I finally heard a guttural moan above me as she came. She hips squirming trying to get more friction from my hand.

"FFFUUUUCCKKK!" she cried as the orgasm came over her. She quickly pushed me back on the bed and fell on top of me, yet again sharing a deep kiss. She slid her hips so her dripping pussy was sitting on top of my cock, I could feel the wet heat on the underside of my dick as she pinned it between us.

She sat up and said with a huge smile "you're supposed to be relaxing" with a little giggle after as she reached behind her and found my dick. She lifted herself up and hovered over the tip, providing aim, holding it for a moment.

"Hold on..." I said, before she interrupted.

"Before you ask, I'm on the pill." Problem averted...nice.

Slowly she sat down, letting herself adjust as my thick manhood spread her open, her eyes closed tightly from the mixture of pain and pleasure from the splitting, and god she was tight. She started to bounce some, trying to get as much as she could in, after a minute she finally rested on my hips, all eight inches buried inside her, gasping as she did so. She leaned down for a kiss and started rocking her hips, trying to get more into her. Soon she started to bounce up and down, the full length of my shaft sliding in and out of her now fire hot box. It only took a minute or two before she started cumming again.

"FUCK!.....uuunnggghhh, SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! OH SHIT!" She screamed as another powerful orgasm rocked her body again. Feeling her cream all over my shaft put me over the edge as well, I grabbed her and pulled her down to me for another kiss as I buried myself as far as I could into her and exploded. She moaned loudly again when she felt my load deep inside her.

She just lied on top of me for a moment, both of us exhausted from the orgasms and long day of travel and excitement. She finally worked up enough strength to slide of the top of me and lied down alongside me, wrapping her arm around my chest (it was really throbbing now, but I could have definitely cared less now). I remember her kissing my shoulder before I passed out from just pure exhaustion.

12