All Comments on 'Traumatically Blessed Ch. 01'

by Divergentmind

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
is there a follow on chapter.

next chapter please

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 7 years ago

Absolutely fantastic story and very well written. There surely has to be a follow up chapter to this, full on fucking's called for!

swfb70swfb70about 7 years ago
wow

left me hard as a rock

AllintheheadAllintheheadabout 7 years ago
More

A part 2 is a must

Gremlin078Gremlin078about 7 years ago
Yes More please

Keep it coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story, Bad Spelling

It is a great mother-son story, But , you need a better spell-checker or a good proof reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW A great strt to what I hope is a long loving tory of a boy and his mom

truely need another chapter. And maybe have him get her off too!

jaccorjaccorabout 7 years ago
Don't stop!

The story was a good one. I was a little put off with grammatical errors and problems with spelling. There are many people on this site who would be glad to help. With just a few touchups this would have been scored a 5 by everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story - just fix the grammar and spelling

I did LOVE the story. However, it's difficult for me to get past reading something when the author doesn't know the difference between "to" and "too". Then, there's the issue of "loose" and "lose".

I gave it a 4. I apologize for being a grammar Nazi.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

A very erotic and yummy story! I hope you'll continue this! Thank you!

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

WOW -- a very well written story with so many opportunities in the future. I hope his Mom really thinks it over and after having such a big orgasm; wants to take things further! With how hot and great a body she has; she can get off so hard and hopefully within their home is willing to show him all the things she knows about sex and secretly desires his bigger cock by screwing him repeatedly.

Thank you .....

boaman007boaman007about 7 years ago
More please

I agree with others that you have the potential for this to continue into what is already shaping up to be a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just to note:

whatcouldHAVEbeen.

'Could of been' makes no sense.

Otherwise, great story.

mentalmanmentalmanabout 7 years ago
I agree...

... with the others. Great story, but rotten grammar & spelling. An editor/proofreader would make your story among the very best. Aside from the mechanics, VERY hot story. Maybe his desensitized dick will help him hold out longer and make his mom cum her brains out when they fuck. :)

whatcouldofbeenwhatcouldofbeenabout 7 years ago
Thanks for the feedback...except...

It's completely acceptable to be critical of my grammar and spelling WITHIN my story, and appreciate your feed back and will try to do better, BUT of my sign in name? May want to see a therapists for that OCD scooter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Eye color change.

When he first opened his eyes you wrote that he looked up into "Clear, sky blue eyes", but when you wrote a more detailed description of his mother you changed the eye color to brown. Maybe a minor mistake when compared to the spelling and grammar problems, but it threw me off a little. Clean this up and it could earn five stars. Unfortunately I can only give four stars for the concept (three if I didn't choose to overlook the spelling and grammar problems).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Typical

An OK, if fairly predictable story.

However, I almost didn't bother when I saw the glaring grammatical error in your user name! It's not "could of", it's "could have". Sadly, this "redneck-ism" is making its way into more and more American writing.

Robinius1Robinius1about 7 years ago
Pretty Good

The story was pretty good but a little difficult to read because of grammar and spelling errors: root instead of route, torcher in place of torture, etc. Pronoun usage was pretty bad as well. Learn when to use 'I' or 'me', 'her' or 'she', and so on.

Overall your story was fine and if you like to write I encourage you to do so with one caveat - try to educate yourself about the above mentioned items. Like a master wood carver needs to keep his tools sharp and know how to use them a writer needs to know how to use language as the tool of his trade.

I look forward to future stories from you. Thanks.

swfb70swfb70about 7 years ago
grammar shammer

it was one hot story and I cannot wait for chapter 2,3,4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh whatcouldofbeen(whatcouldhavebeen)

I tend to agree with Robinius 1 . The story looses some of the pleasure you create due to the spelling errors. I enjoyed the story and I am looking forward to the sequel.

auberge1auberge1over 6 years ago
I’m perplexed

It was a wonderfully told story but the grammar was so SO bad...

Please you need an editor...

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Well Done

What a good story and very well written. I enjoyed the build up but knew where it was going but enjoyed it completely.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
OUTSTANDING *****

GREAT JOB!!!!!!,few mistakes but story made up for them. Thanks nice read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Lol. Torcher.

Brandon11Brandon11about 4 years ago
Trauma

What a wonderful spin on a accident story. Well done!

baulloyder68baulloyder68about 4 years ago
The needed release

First the hand job next the blowjob then the cowgirl fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A very similar spinal cord injury that I had.

I broke my back in a motorcycle accident. I had lost most of my feeling below my waist. I was in the hospital for two months, I went home being able to use a walker. I had to wear a plastic vest for everything but sleeping in my bed. My mom still had to help me into and out of the shower chair I would sit in to shower. My mom is only 18 years older than me with the best pair of boobs for my tastes. The weren't huge, but they'd fill your hands well. There were so round and firm though, areolas wear also about the same size with nipples that stuck out, but were slightly smaller around. Bigger around than a pencil eraser. She always wore a bra during the day, but in evenings and mornings she only wore a short nightgown and panties. My mom is taller 5'6" but she is slim with a great ass to fit in perfect per-portion with her boobs.

I also could get hard, but couldn't cum. It was just me and my mom, who was recently divorced. We spent a lot of time together since I couldn't go anywhere and my mom only had to work a part-time job. I also confessed my situation to to my mother, and she too thought about it for quite a while. After I was in bed, my mom came to my bedroom door knocking, then entering my room. Her nightgown was thin enough that I could easily make out her boobs, and also she wasn't wearing any panties. She came to my bed getting between my legs. She began sucking on just the head of my cock, which definitely got me good and hard, but then she stopped. Before I knew it she had moved up so that her pussy was directly over my cock head. She had a full brown pubic triangle I could see. She then lowered herself down, the head of my cock slicing between her wet pussy lips. All I can say it was incredible feeling her pussy going down on my shaft until her pussy against my pelvis. She began grinding her clit against me as her still tight pussy was squeezing my cock. She grabbed the bottom of her nightgown pulling it over her head, tossing it to the floor.

There were the tits I had jacked off thinking about for years, right in front of me. She started going up and down on my cock, but only raising herself about three inches before dropping back down into me hard. The sensation my cock felt was unbelievable. My mom grabbed my hands pulling them to my breasts so they were smashed into my hands. I began fondling her tits and she removed her hands. My mom was making the sounds I had heard, and jacked off listening to for years. I lost all sense of who I was fucking, just a beautiful woman. My God, looking at the look of pain and pleasure on my mom's face, my squeezing of her tits, pulling on her nipples, I could feel sperm building in my balls. My mom was now riding me fast, I was bucking up into her so we were making quick slapping noises. The sensation my cock was feeling was incredible. When my mom started coming, she began shouting what I had heard through the walls so many times, "Oh honey, oh honey, fuck you feel so good, oh yes, oh yes, oh honey, ah, ah, ah, AAAAAAAAHHHH!" That was all it took as my cock throbbing began releasing my sperm, stream after stream against my mom's cervix.(She's on birth control) Still holding her tits, I watched her pussy going up and down my cock, her pubic triangle in perfect view. Even after I was done shooting my cum, my cock stayed hard and continued feeling like I was coming, even though no cum was be released. My mom started riding me again and as I moved my hands to her hips, I began helping with the strokes this time, moving my mother in a rhythm to

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful, well written story. Plot was logically constructed. This story hits too close to home. Given a 5 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it 5 stars waiting on more !!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDivergentmind@Divergentmind
Just here to write in my spare time. Love to hear feedback so let it rip.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES