Traumatically Blessed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom took notice of my straining arms and shoulders and boasted, "Thank God I raised such a strong man. I don't think little old me could ever lift such a big strapping boy."

"I don't think anyone would ever call you old, mom. Especially, since you are only 16 years older than me, but I can agree with the little part half-pint!" I joked and then looked down in embarrassment as I noticed my awkward state. "Mom, could you give me a few moments. I'm not going to be able to go like this and I don't think it will go down with you here in the room with me."

"Ugh, men! Just can't control the monsters in their pants!" she exclaimed in mock exasperation as she turned for the door and jumped with a squeal as I landed a smack to her firm ass. She turned to me in shocked surprise and took in my grinning face.

"Out woman, I will take no more of your lip," I said with fake authority in my voice.

"Yes sir," she said with mirth, "call me when you are done, master."

It took a bit after she had left before I could get myself to at least half mast so I could shove my dick between my legs, into the toilet, and take a proper piss. It didn't help that my mind was stuck on the feeling of my hand on my mom's shapely ass moments before. I had to rationalize that it had been months since I had been able to get off and that was probably affecting my brain but I had to admit that her soft yet firm cheek felt good in my hand and how good she looked in her jeans. My dad was one hell of a lucky man to have had such a beautiful woman. Her having to look at me with all my similarities to her lost love, must have been really hard on her. I promised myself I would try to fill his shoes as best I could to ease as much of her pain as possible.

After relieving my bladder and my bowels I cleaned myself as best I could and flushed, I called my mother back into the room and together we moved me back into my chair. Of course, my mother's presence once again inspired my cock to stand up and say hello, but this time my mother took no notice.

Once I was back in my chair, I rolled over to the shower and mom helped me get my front wheels over the lip of the walk-in shower. Being in a wheelchair was going to take some getting use too and I had yet to learn how to maneuver around such obstacles. When I got myself situated, mom once again braced me as I moved into my shower chair and then went about removing my brace again and set it off to the side.

"Alright baby, I'll wash your legs and since you shouldn't be moving around the way you will need to to scrub your butt, you will have to lift yourself and I'll do it for you."

"Aw mom, is that really necessary?" I whined, hoping to save my dignity.

"Yes, of course, it's necessary. I'm not going to let you run around our house with a dirty butt."

"Fine!" I said, resigned to the fate of my mom having to touch me in such an intimate area.

She started the water and got it to an appropriate temperature before redirecting the detachable shower head in my direction. Of course, I could have accomplished this all on my own, but I think my mom enjoyed taking care of me.

Once she finished lathering up my legs, she put more soap on the washcloth and gestured for me to lift myself. When I had myself straight up off the shower chair I felt my mom's cloth covered hand slide underneath me and scrubbing between my cheeks. Feeling rough cloth stimulating my ass hole was quite different than the feeling of when I do it myself but maybe it was just because it was someone else's hand doing it. Either way, I could feel my cock throbbing as it waved about between my legs and towered up past my belly button. I think my mom also noticed because I saw her eyes widen as she took in my state.

It seemed she spent an extra-long time to finish up, or maybe it was just my heightened state of arousal playing tricks on my testosterone addled brain, but she finally removed the cloth and directed the hand-held shower head under me to rinse me off.

At this point, I was slightly shaking from the strain of my muscles and was relieved when I could lower myself back down onto the chair.

"Alright baby, I'll let you enjoy the rest of your shower and hopefully take care of that." She said with a laugh as she dropped the washcloth onto my throbbing appendage and stood to leave. "Call me when you are finished."

I didn't want to tell her that I was having problems in that area so I let her leave without a word and pulled the shower curtain closed. I couldn't believe how horny I was from the whole situation, so I figured my arousal would be enough to get me over the edge. Using some soap as lubrication, I took myself in hand and with the age-old method, once again tried to relieve my building frustrations.

I have to admit that being in my own shower, in my own house, did make me much more comfortable and helped with the sensations but it still just wasn't enough. For the next 15 minutes, I tried everything. Starting with long fast strokes from tip to base, to quick short strokes just over the sensitive crown but it just wasn't working. I even tried to massage my balls with my other hand to maybe prime the pump. Nothing seemed to work and finally, I groaned in frustration and gave up.

I took my time washing and hoped my erection would subside so I wouldn't have to explain why I was still so hard after having just been able to jerk off. Finally, the snake recoiled back into its nest and I called my mom to help me get out of the shower.

Once she had my chair situated, she placed a towel over the seat and then moved into position to brace me from falling as I moved into my chair. She took another towel and started drying my legs. This put her in a stooped position allowing me to see down her shirt which caused my erection to come roaring back. I just could not control my reaction anymore.

My mom looked up as she finished with my legs and her eyes once again fell on my erect cock and smirked, "Again so soon baby? Oh, to be young again."

"Sorry mom, I can't help it."

"I know babe, it's perfectly natural. Don't worry about it." She said sympathetically.

After drying the rest of the way and replacing my brace, we moved into the bedroom and she helped me onto the bed.

"So, what will it be slugger?" My mom asked as she went to my drawers to retrieve a pair of boxers for me.

"Just the boxers and a t-shirt mom. That's normally all I ever wear to bed."

"I was thinking of maybe us watching a movie together tonight if you don't mind, but you can still just wear the boxers if you want. We are way past modesty around here anyway."

"Yeah mom, that's fine."

With that, mom brought over the boxers and knelt before me to slip them over my feet and up my legs. She didn't even pause at my erection as I lift myself up and she continued under my ass and over my hips, trapping my raging erection between the waistband and my stomach.

As I was pulling my t-shirt over my head my mom surprised me by asking, "Now do you need some alone time before we go to the living room."

Sputtering I replied, "N...no mom. I'm good. It will go away soon."

"Alright, so what do you want to watch." She said as I moved back into my chair with her assistance.

"I don't know, it doesn't matter mom. It's just good to be home with you."

This apparently pleased her because she leaned down and kissed me on my forehead with a smile in her eyes. "I'm glad you're home too baby."

We moved into the living room and we got me situated into the corner of the couch that sat opposite our entertainment center.

"Well, if you don't mind, I am going to go change and then we can get comfortable. So, if you'll excuse me?" She said as I nodded my assent and watched her leave the room.

After a few minutes, mom returned. I don't think she meant to but, her attire was going to drive any man insane, especially one who hadn't been able to spill a load for several months. As she walked into the room, I could not take my eyes off her. Her dark hair was down and pulled over her shoulder as she brushed it out and it rested on one of my father's button-down shirts that she had apparently claimed as her pajamas. Considering that my dad was so big, and my mom is so small, the shirt came down to about mid-thigh. Her smooth legs stuck out under the shirt and any man who has ever seen a woman in only a man's button-down shirt, knows how sexy that feature of this outfit is. I'm sure she was wearing panties but, of course, my mind had other ideas as I all but drooled down my chin. Her bra was another matter altogether, as in there obviously wasn't one. Not with the way her heavy breasts were swaying under that shirt. I felt my cock pulsing in my shorts so, to avoid embarrassment, I pulled a pillow onto my lap to hide it.

My incredibly sexy mom made her journey to the couch rather quickly but for me, it was like time stopped, as I took in her beauty. Man, was I in trouble if she noticed me leering at her like she was a stripper on stage, baring it all. As my mom settled down next to me she folded her legs underneath herself and pulled my arm up over her shoulder so she could lean into my chest.

"You don't mind if I cuddle with you, do you baby?" she asked as she took in the totally shocked look on my face.

Realizing I was staring. I shook myself and answered her, "No...no mom, I don't mind. If feels good to have you close."

"I agree hun, after almost losing you too, I just feel like I need to be close to you. I'm not about to lose the only man left in my life." She was sniffing back tears as she leaned up and pressed her soft full lips to my cheek.

I pulled her tight and said into her hair as I kissed the top of her head, "It's ok mom, I'm still here and if I can help it I won't be going anywhere."

When she finally settled down, I pulled a cover over us and we directed our attention to the movie. After the little emotional moment and having something to redirect my attention away from the beauty in my arms, my cock was finally able to relax, which also allowed me to relax and enjoy my mom's company.

6.

From there, life continued, time passed and things became normal. My mom and I fell into a familiar pattern. During the day, mom would continue with her normal pattern of doing chores, grocery shopping and taking care of me. I would spend my days recovering the best I could. After about a month or so my doctor said I could stop wearing the brace and to resume with a full range of motion. This at least allowed me to take care of myself in regards to showering and dressing. Not having to be naked in front of my mother helped with the stress of getting an erection in front of her, but I missed the look in her eyes as she gazed at my throbbing erection. I liked to think she enjoyed it as much as me.

After being relieved of having to wear a brace I started to spent a lot of time working out. My mom had purchased me a bow flex so that I could lift weights while in my chair. The purpose wasn't only to strengthen my upper body to fit my new condition, but also to work off the stress of not being able to get off on a regular basis. Let me tell you, my incredibly attractive mom running around half naked, snuggling up to me, pressing her heavy breasts into my side while we watched tv, was driving me near insanity.

I was starting to get quite irritable and I think my mom was beginning to notice. She hadn't said anything yet, but I could tell she was kind of walking on eggshells around me. After many months of frustration, it finally came to a boil and I regrettably ended up snapping at my mother for no reason at all. Seeing the shocked and hurt look in her eyes destroyed me and I broke down in tears from disappointment at myself.

Seeing me in tears shook mom out of her hurt feelings rather quickly, going into consoling mother mode. She knelt on the couch beside me and wrapped her arms around me, pulling my head into her chest as my tears dampened her shirt.

"What's wrong baby? I've noticed you getting more and more irritable and I just can't explain it. I thought you were getting along rather well adapting to your wheelchair."

"It's not about that mom. Well, not really anyway. I don't really want to talk about it." I replied as I took in the smell of my mother and the feeling of her breasts on my face while, at the same time, cursing myself for taking advantage of the position she had put us in.

"Baby, you are going to have to talk about it. I can tell, whatever it is, is eating you up. You can trust me with anything you could say. It's just between you and me and what we share with each other will never leave this house. I'd do anything for you baby."

"It's not that simple mom. I don't think it's a problem you can fix and I think I am just going to have to live with it."

"Nonsense, just talking about it could help even if we can't figure out how to fix it. Now spill it, young man."

"God mom, I don't know how to talk about this with you. This is not really something a mother and son talks about." I took a deep breath to steady myself, knowing mom was not going to let up unless I spilled the beans. "So, remember when you were first taking care of me and getting me ready for a shower. How I would um... get hard and you'd tell me to take care of it in the shower."

"Yes baby, that's perfectly natural. Nothing wrong with it." She replied as she ran her hand through my hair as I looked up at her.

"Well yes, I know, but I can't"

"Can't? Can't what baby?" My mom asked with confusion in my eyes.

"Can't take care of myself. Can't you know...get off."

My mom stared into my eyes, processing what I had just confessed. "Oh....OH! I see. Well, you sure were able to get a healthy erection. Are you sure? I thought the doctor said you would still have feeling down there."

"Of course I'm sure. Trust me, I'm an expert at taking care of myself. Since the accident, I do have feeling, but it seems dulled and I haven't been able to you know, get there. I'm getting quite frustrated and you haven't been helping either."

"What do you mean I haven't been helping. What do I have to do with you being able to get off." She asked me with shock in her eyes at the accusation.

"Well mom, you may not know this, but you are a very attractive woman and haven't been shy about your attire around me. For any man, it would be torcher. Especially for a man my age with months and months of baby batter on the brain.

"Oh, yeah, I guess you are right. I didn't realize I could have that effect on you, since you are my son, but you are also still a man and it's natural for you to recognize an attractive woman, even if that woman is your mother. Do you want me to put more on around you?" She asked as she made sure everything was covered.

"No mom, at this point I don't think it's going to matter. I think I am just going to have to get used to the frustration. Anyway, I like that you are this comfortable around me and I enjoy these intimate times together. I don't want to change."

"Alright baby, I like these times together too. Makes me feel so close to you. Let's watch some tv and I'll think about your problem."

She settled down beside me in her usual spot but this time she placed her hand on my thigh and was caressing my skin causing me cock to stiffen.

After a couple hours of tv and an everhardon, it started to get to the time that we usually head to bed and my mom started to stir. Looking into my eyes she smiled and smoothed back my hair. It looked like she was trying to work up the courage to ask me something so I waited patiently for her to speak. Finally, she started, "You know baby, me and your father were our only lovers. We started young and we never strayed, but we were very open minded and did not mind experimenting. In fact, we had quite an active love life. I couldn't keep my hands off him and he was the same towards me."

"Yeah mom, I know. The walls of this house are not that thick."

"Yeah...oh wait, you mean you heard us?" My mom asked as her face and chest blushed.

"Oh yeah, I heard you guys. I'm starting to think you didn't realize how loud you got mom. I've heard you say things no boy should ever hear his mother saying."

"Oh my god baby, I did not realize you could hear any of that. You must think I'm some kind of deviant."

"No mom, you were with dad and I know you guys loved each other more than anything. I was happy to know you were enjoying yourselves."

"Well, almost more than anything anyway. As much as we loved each other you were still first in both of our hearts, baby. That is why I am going to make this offer because your happiness means more than anything to me and seeing you in pain is tearing me apart." She said, not really able to look into my eyes as she was talking.

"OK, ok spit it out, mom. Why are you so nervous?"

"Well, it's not every day a mother makes an offer like this to her son. So, I may not have been with a lot of men but your father and I spent a lot of time experimenting. Besides just sex, we spent hours just on foreplay. I use to love teasing him and seeing how much pleasure I could bring him with every part of my body, including my hands, so I know my way around a man if you know what I mean. I know it may be a bit awkward, being that I am your mother, but I wouldn't mind giving it a try."

"What? What do you mean give it a try?" I said as my head spun with what I thought she was offering.

"I mean, how about letting me see if I could get you off. I've learned quite a few tricks on your father and if I could give you some relief it would make me very happy."

"So, you want to jerk me off?"

"Don't be crass, young man, but yes, that is what I am offering."

"When?"

"No time like the present." She said with a big smile.

"Alright, I guess," I replied, trying not to show too much excitement. This could be a fantasy come true.

"Why don't you go get comfortable in your bed and I'll be in soon after I get a few things."

Mom got up and went into her room and I moved from the couch into my chair and went into my room. I was so excited I was practically shaking as I got myself on my bed. I quickly shucked my shirt and shorts and moved to the middle of the bed. I stuffed a mound of pillows against the head rest and then leaned back into them as I waited for my mom.

I didn't have long to wait before my mom showed up in my doorway looking like a vision, which is weird because she really didn't change her appearance at all. In fact, all she really did was grab a bottle of massage oil from her room and a large towel.

"Knock knock, are you ready for me baby."

"About as ready as I'll ever be, mom." I replied with a wide smile.

"Yeah, you look ready with that big thing waving in the air saying 'how do you do."

It was probably just in my head, but it seemed her walk had just a little more sway in her step as she made her way over to my bed and then crawled on all fours up between my legs. I obviously couldn't move my own legs under their own power so mom took it upon herself to spread my legs wide as she settles between them. She slipped each of her legs underneath mine so that she had a leg on either side of my body and my leg crossed over her thigh.

In the position she assumed, her legs were almost as wide as mine and since she was wearing a button up shirt the bottom of it spread, giving me a clear view of the tiny square of her white panties that covered the door to which I had entered this world. The view of my mother's panty covered vagina and the taboo aspect of it would have had my pulse racing, if it wasn't already. Apparently, my mom took great care to keep her pubic area properly groomed because there were no stray hairs in sight. In fact, with the way the thin material of her panties molded to my mother's nether lips, it was obvious that she kept her vagina completely bare of any hair below the top of her slit. As for above her slit, on her mound, she at least left some hair for decoration. The dark shadow, under the thin white material, didn't take any discernible shape but it did indicate that she kept some of her pubic hair, but also kept it fairly short and well groomed.