Traumatically Blessed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was taking all this in, my mom just sat there and allowed me to look. She didn't seem to mind my leering, but she also didn't take any further action. When I finally raised my eyes to meet hers, they seemed to have a glow I had not seen since my father was alive. I think, deep down, at that moment, is when I probably fell in love with my mother but hadn't realized it yet. All I realized, was the tightening of my chest as my eyes were locked with her.

"Matt, I want you to understand something. I'm not fooling myself into thinking that this is just an innocent situation where a mother is taking care of her son. No, I completely realize this is a completely sexual experience, probably for the both of us. You already told me you find me sexually attractive and I'd be lying if I told you I didn't view as an attractive young man, who happens to remind me way too much of your father. I realize that you are a young hormone driven man and that I too, very much have needs that have not been fulfilled since your father died. I know it is going to be very hard to control ourselves and to continue to look at each other as mother and son. It's going to be incredibly hard, but that is exactly what we need to do. You need to remember that I am your mother and you need to continue treating me as your mother and even though I am going to be performing a sexual act on you, I have to remember you are my son and you are not your father. We CAN NOT lose control. Are you understanding what I am saying, baby." She said with a look of concern in her eyes trying to will me to understand what was going through her mind.

I reached out and intertwined my fingers with hers as I considered what she had just said. Controlling myself around her after this was going to be very hard but for her sake, I needed to try.

"Yes mom, I understand, and I will try my best to control myself as best I can." I replied as I squeezed her hand to reassure her.

With a devilish grin on her face, she replied, "Well, control yourself some other time, but here, while I'm between your legs, don't worry about control." Then with a funny grin, she made me laugh as she interlaced her fingers and stretched them, palms out like a pianist, before continuing. "Now, let mommy turn you into putty Mr. Bigcock."

Then, with what appeared to be excitement in her eyes, she first took the towel and slipped it underneath me and then under herself. I assume to keep the oil off my bed. She then opened the bottle of massage oil and liberally poured it down my throbbing cock and over my swollen testicles. Surprisingly the oil was warm and felt quite pleasant as it covered every inch of my skin. She used so much oil I felt the oil running over my sack and down my taint making my ass crack oily as well.

Setting aside the oil, her right hand took purchase of my shaft while her left moved to my balls and spread the oil over my skin and massaged the sore orbs within my scrotum. I was proud to notice that there was at least an inch between the tips of her thumb and middle finger as it encompassed the base of my shaft.

"Oh, my poor baby, you're so blocked up your balls are the size chicken eggs. Are they sore?" she sympathized with a look of concern in her eyes.

"They have been aching a bit but I didn't really connect that with not being able to get off. I just thought it was because I am sitting all the time. What you're doing feels awesome though mom."

"Don't worry baby, I won't stop until every single backed up sperm is drained from these big balls of yours." She soothed in a husky sexy voice.

I think she was gaining real pleasure from having my cock and balls in her hands. Her left hand moved from my sack up to join her other hand which was firmly holding the base of my cock. Once the top of her left hand met the bottom of her right they both continued up my thick shaft until her right covered the bulging head of my cock then traveled over it in a circular motion rubbing her palm over tip while her left hand twisted over the corona.

"Oooh, my god mom, that feels soooo good." I moaned in pleasure as she continued this same pattern from tip to root.

She smiled broadly, showing me her perfect teeth framed by her full lips and cooed, "That's it, baby. Let mommy make you come. From my experience, I've learned that an orgasm is not just a physical response, but also aided mentally and visually. So, I want you to listen to my words and enjoy looking at me to help you achieve orgasm. In fact..." she said as she released my cock and started unbuttoning her shirt, "maybe I should give you more to look at." With a wink, she slowly revealed another expanse of smooth, flawless skin between her large breasts and down her flat tummy. The inner sides of her large breasts were clearly visible and hinted at the sheer volume of what was hiding beneath the sides of her shirt.

The incredible excitement my mother was causing made it hard for me to breath as I breathlessly uttered, "Oh god, please mom!"

"Oh, so you do want to get reacquainted with your infant source of nourishment?" She smiled coyly.

At this point, I was unable to form words, as my mouth was just too dry, so I emphatically nodded my head in the universal sign for yes. Seeing my condition, she decided to have mercy and curled her fingers under the hem, pulled them apart and shrugged the shirt off her shoulders.

Her opening her shirt was like the parting of the curtains that were hiding the most beautiful work of art ever created. Her breasts were magnificent, not just because of their size, which would have taken both of even my large hands to contain, but because of their absolutely perfect shape. Even though they had fallen over the years to rest on her rib cage, there was enough volume to her breasts that her large nipples still, slightly, pointed above horizontal. Speaking of her nipples, they were about ¾" long and the size of the tip of a cue stick. The nipple itself, looked to be already quite hard and dark brown in color compared to the inch wide, light brown, pebbled flesh of the areola that bordered it, creating a 2 ½" brown cap to the creamy white mound. Where just moments before my mouth was dry, it was now salivating at the want to suck on these incredible treasures.

"Baby, you must enjoy what you see, it appears your cock has grown by at least a half inch and it's so hard I could use it to crush stone." She exclaimed as she resumed her expert stroking of my granite phallus.

After several deliriously pleasurable strokes up and down my cock, she took a firm hold of the base and rubbed my frenulum on her stiff nipple, causing me to gasp in shock and arousal. I was becoming lightheaded and I thought the mere sight of my cock head rubbing on my mother's nipple was going to push me over the edge, but it was not yet to be, as my orgasm stubbornly clung just over the horizon.

My mother interlaced fingers encircled my cock as she used the pad of her thumbs to massage the frenulum making my body shake with the need for release. As much as I loved the teasing, and any other time, I would thoroughly enjoy the edging she was currently putting me through, after the long absence of orgasm, if I didn't burst soon I think I might go insane. I urgently begged, "Please mom, I need to cum, please god, finish me."

Hearing the pleading in my voice my mother started a quick one-handed stroke, just over the head of my cock, and with her other hand started kneading my swollen testicles and tickling my taint.

Her lightning fast hand continued over the head of my cock for quite some time until she asked, "Are you almost there, baby?"

"Oh god, I can feel it, just out of reach. Maybe it's no use."

My mom pursed her lips and with a determined look on her face she continued with her frantic pace while at the same time I felt her left hand venture between my ass cheeks and when her fingertips made contact with my hole, I gasped, "What are you doooo oh my god...."

I lost speech as my mother's finger sunk into my ass and contacted something inside me that upped my pleasure by a factor of two. She continued to softly stroke this new pleasure center, pushing me closer and closer to the promise land and then with one final firm rub, my stomach seized and cum spewed forth from the head of my cock like Mount Vesuvius. Rope after rope of thick cum arced in the air, not only covering me but also marking my mother's hair, face and breasts with streaks of my cum.

For what seemed like minutes, but was probably only seconds, my body convulsed uncontrollably as my mom's stroking hand and probing finger never stopped. Even after the well had ran truly dry and I was producing nothing but dry convulsions and had to beg her to stop.

When she finally released my sensitive and wilting appendage, I pulled my mother onto my chest and without realizing what I was doing my lips met hers. She must have been in the same state because she didn't resist the kiss and soon our tongues were caressing each other's.

As the hot, moist flesh of her breasts pressed into my heaving chest, I wrapped my arms around my mother as I continued to lose my soul to the most intimate make out session of my life. My hands moved down her body to cup the bare cheeks of her perfect ass. I then realized mom must have been wearing a thong when I felt no cloth between my hands and her flesh, I moaned deeply and pulled her mound firmly into my groin.

She must have already been very close to orgasm because she broke our kiss and all but screamed as she started frantically grinding into my groin with the intensity of her own orgasm.

Once my mother finally calmed down from her orgasm, she leaned her forehead against mine and gazed deeply into my eyes.

"Wow!" She sighed.

"Wow is right." I laughed. "That was fantastic mom. Apparently, we both needed that."

"Yes, I agree, but I think we took it a bit far baby. You shouldn't be kissing your mother like that."

"Mom, that was the most incredible kiss of my life. What does it matter if we are both willing partners?"

"Yes, we were both more than willing, but like I said, we need to remember who we are. No one would understand if we were to get caught."

"I don't really care what other people think mom. I love you and I want you. I want you as more than a mother."

As tears filled my mother's eyes she replied, "Baby, I love you too but I don't think you really understand the implications of what you are asking." Seeing the disappointment in my eyes she continued, "I promise I will think about all this but for now, let's not jump into anything we may both regret."

"Ok mom, I understand, and I agree we shouldn't do anything hasty, but can we at least continue the hand jobs?" I laughed, trying to ease the tension.

"Ugh, men! All they care about is getting their rocks off!" She exclaimed as she slapped my chest with mock disgust.

Noticing a large glob of cum on my mom's cheek I reached out, wiped it off with my finger and chuckled, "We are a mess mom, there is cum everywhere."

As I was examining my cum covered finger my mom surprised me yet again by capturing it with her mouth and audibly sucked it clean.

"Mmmmm, god you taste good baby." She giggled as she noticed the shocked look on my face. "Yeah, we better get a shower and get to bed. You came gallons once we broke that dam."

Noticing the light in my eyes at the prospect of further shenanigans in the shower, she laughed and continued, "I mean you take a shower in your bathroom and I take a shower in my bathroom and go to bed in our own beds, you dirty boy. Good night young man." With that, she kissed me on the forehead and escaped my room before I could even reply.

I sat there staring at the door where she had left with a silly grin on my face, enjoying the euphoria of just having the most powerful orgasm of my life. Thinking of all the possibilities of future pleasures had my head spinning and I never did make it to the shower. In fact, I never even made it under the covers as the post-orgasmic exhaustion overtook me and I was out like a light to dreams of my mother's bouncing breasts and plump firm ass.