All Comments on 'Travel Buddies'

by BACarter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

Wish I knew someone like that. I am as stiff as aboard right now after reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

Got me excited from the beginning and kept me hard until the end. More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
BACarter brings the story alive for the reader.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this short story. There are a lot of great stories here in Literotica, but the single most important aspect of any story is whether or not the reader can lose himself in the tale as he reads along. "Travel Buddies" succeeds beautifully in this respect. ----------

BACarter has the genuine talent and the patience to bring his stories alive for us, and I really appreciate that. It must take some real thought and not a little time to put together one of these really good stories. And I am always both delighted and appreciative when I find one of them. ----------

My #1 hope for our man Carter is that he continues to write for us. There's no telling how many more great experiences this guy has got for us! ----------

Andy

PiddleDiddlePiddleDiddlealmost 11 years ago
Best Explosion in a long while

I only got as far "you" taking Mark's cock in your mouth and I exploded, Since I've been on this raw food diet my cum taste like Bavarian Creme Filling.

Keep it up

Thanks,

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 10 years ago
I love it! Great experience!

I can't believe that there are any guys out there who have never sucked a cock! You have to do it to understand. After you do it once, you will HAVE to do it again and again! Nice story. ..Licking up my cum now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
like my first time sucking cock

This story was similar to my first time too. I remember it well, and I clearly remember thinking to myself (when I first put his cock in my mouth) "why did I not do this a long time ago ?!?" I obviously loved it and since then I've become an avid cock-sucker and I'd suck a cock every day if I could. I don't care if someone calls me "gay" or thinks that I am gay, labels don't really matter. I just love cock and now I've even graduated to getting fucked by big dicks. If that makes me "gay" then so be it. Either way, I do love "gay" sex, so call me gay if you want. It actually turns me on. Please continue this story and the adventures of these 2 guys as they explore their "gayness" together.

ddmuleddmuleover 7 years ago
Love it

Great story and it was very hot and sexy. I do love the taste and drinking from the tube steak is beautiful.

pj501pj501over 7 years ago
Love it

Great story. Periodically I go into the sex on premises place in town and suck cock through the glory holes in the suckatorium. Just great, the feeling of the soft skin over hard cock, the length and thickness. Sometimes, if I have amyl , I persuade them to fuck me and that is just heaven. The most wonderful, thrilling, depraved feeling ever, I go insane with lust, loving the submissive feeling of a hard cock mastering my body. The greatest feeling ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
awsome

this story brought back some memories or a very similar event. my introduction to the pleasures of sucking cock was with a co-worker at a trade show, and we enjoyed giving each other blowjobs in the evenings. we had worked together several times, both during seminars, company meetings, and trade shows. he was more experienced than I was, having sucked cock at xxx theaters and porn stores, and it was his tales of them that got me horny enough to let him do me, and then getting a blow job from a first time novice. both of us were married, and like in the story, loved women but (now, for me) enjoyed feeling a hard cock on our mouths.

WhisporWhisporalmost 7 years ago
I crave this.

I have wanted to do this so many times on my business trips. I would love to act out this scenario in real life. Thanks for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Would like this experience

Very hot....slow to develope story...makes us all think of our real thoughts and desires......

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_4321about 4 years ago
Oh so ready but no follow through... yet

I hate to think of myself as a mid-aged cliche` but as the story goes since finding Literotica after a long hiatus from written erotica beginning with Penthouse Forum and then Variations (so much gratitude for the V) I've become aware and honest with myself that I crave a cock in my mouth. I lust for a nice clean cut normal sized hard cock to explore with my lips, tongue and mouth. I want to taste all the precum and spread it around before it explodes with cum into my mouth. I could never have written or admitted that to myself a few years ago but now I'm ready to become part of the world of straight cock suckers. There is even a candidate close but he's a friend and indiscreet. I know he would be up for it but don't trust him to keep his mouth shut (after he sucks my cock of course). Too bad cuz I'd love to get on my knees for him. Maybe I should test his discretion somehow... Anyway, hot story, hope to add my own first time here soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
stolen

This guy: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B089FLJP1G calling himself Gary Hanson, has stolen this story and posted it as his own on Amazon. I thought you'd like to know.

Lara Longstaff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Pretty much describes my own experience. Nothing like giving and receiving head with the delicious reward of a mouthful of creamy cum.

Gazo1954Gazo195411 months ago

Once you get a taste of cock and cum you always want more. I can’t get enough cock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous