Travel Buddies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BACarter
BACarter
779 Followers

"Man, I just love to suck cock" he said licking his lips.

I lay back on the couch with my eyes closed trying my best to recover from such a mind blowing experience. My brain was completely fried and my balls literally hurt from coming so much. To say that Mark was an excellent cock sucker was a tremendous understatement. He was in my opinion a master cock sucker.

When I opened my eyes Mark was standing there naked holding a fresh drink for me. I took it and he sat next to me on the couch.

"Are you OK man?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm better than OK."

"Beats jacking off, huh?" he said with this shit eating grin.

"Hell yes."

"Man I fucking love to suck cock" he said pulling on his renewed erection.

"Aren't you a little bit worried that you might be gay?"

"Nope. I'm not gay. I just love to suck cock. There is a difference. I mean, I have no interest in doing anything else, you know, like kissing or fucking. I can do that with my wife. But she doesn't have a cock."

Well, he had a point there. "Well I can say this. You gave me the best blowjob I've ever had."

"Good. It's been almost a month since I sucked cock and I sure do miss it."

"You can blow me whenever you like" I heard myself saying. I think it might have been my dick talking. Needless to say I slept like a baby that night.

I thought about what Mark had said all the next day at work. I was surprised by his admission of loving to suck cock. There was nothing about him that struck me as gay and I had a hard time putting him into the category. He certainly didn't consider himself gay. And he certainly didn't act gay. But how can you not be gay when you love to suck cock?

That was the thought that lingered on my mind. As I thought about it I began to realize that I had played with his cock too. Did that make me gay? I certainly didn't think so. I certainly didn't feel gay. It seemed logical to me that Mark probably thought along the same lines when it came to sucking cock.

Mark stopped by several times during the day checking on me. I'm sure he was wondering if I was freaking out. I assured him everything was cool. I nonchalantly asked him if he was going to stop by that evening. He gave me a look of relief and said he would like too.

It was a little tense when he showed up. It seemed that neither one of us knew how to act around each other. I fixed us both a drink and turned on the TV. We sat there quietly for several minutes until finally the tension was just too much.

"OK man, I'm not sure what you are thinking...I guess I'm not really sure what I am thinking. I'm not freaked out about last night. Hopefully you aren't either. After all, we are two grown men. We made a decision, had some fun. There's nothing wrong with that" I said.

"Cool. Very cool."

"I enjoy your company. I hope this doesn't change things."

"Nope. Not for me. I enjoy your company too" he said looking at me. "I do have one question though."

"Great. Let's hear it."

"Can I suck your cock?"

And there it was. I hadn't really thought that far ahead. Of course I became hard instantly. What was I going to do? Where was this going? What did I want? I didn't try to hide my erection. Was I going to pass on what I knew would be a great blowjob?

"This is crazy. Really crazy."

"Maybe so. But I love to suck cock. Can I suck your cock?"

"Absolutely."

Mark stood up and started removing his pants and shirt. I stood and started removing my clothes too. I took my seat on the couch and Mark crawled between my legs. Once again I was privileged to receive the best damn blowjob I could ever have imagined. I watched my cock disappear inside his mouth, over and over. He was so unreserved. I wondered what it was about sucking cock that was so damn good. It didn't take long before I blew my load straight down his throat. And like the night before, he swallowed all of it.

Mark got up and fixed us drinks as I recovered on the couch. Man he really knew how to suck cock. I watched as he came back to the couch with our drinks. His cock, still hard as a rock, waved back and forth between his legs. I had played with that cock, I thought.

He stood in front of me and handed me my drink. I was eye level with his cock. I took my drink with one hand and brazenly grabbed his cock with the other. Once again I was struck with how different it felt. I pulled on it a few times.

"Try it, man. You will kick yourself if you don't."

Was I ready for this? Did I really want to do it?

Mark stepped closer. "Come on, do it." His cock was barely an inch from my mouth. I was starting to freak out. Too many thoughts were going through my brain. I wasn't ready.

"Open your mouth" he said as he pushed his hips forward. I still had my hand around his cock and directed it away from my lips. I just wasn't ready. He replaced my hand with his. I looked up to see if he was mad.

"You will never get another opportunity like this, so...just try it" he said rubbing his cock against my lips. "Don't think about it, just do it. Open your mouth. Suck my cock."

He pushed his hips forward again and his cock slipped right past my lips.

My senses were exploding. There was a warm piece of flesh between my lips. I could taste pre-cum dripping on my tongue. I could smell his arousal. My brain was scrambled with conflicting emotions. This was either the best thing I had ever done or I was on my way to hell depending on which one I listened too.

"Yeah, good. Now just relax...breath normally."

I couldn't believe I had my mouth full of cock. My breathing was short and quick from all the excitement. I focused on slowing down, taking long smooth breathes. Somewhere along the line his cock went from 'alien object in my mouth' to 'erotic source of incredible excitement'.

I pulled back slowly feeling his flesh drag across my lips. It was like nothing I had ever done before. I could feel the mushroom shaped head of his cock and explored it with my tongue. Marks moans seemed like they were coming from a parallel universe. I started the old in and out, plunging down the length of his cock as much as I could before pulling back off. The more I felt his cock see saw between my lips, the more relaxed I became. The more relaxed I became the more I appreciated the sensual and erotic sensations.

Once everything morphed into this completely erotic experience and nothing else, no thoughts, no judgments...the only thing that existed was his warm, smooth flesh throbbing between my lips. Suddenly I knew exactly what to do. I knew at that moment that I controlled Mark in a way I would never control anyone else on the planet. And like Beethoven playing the Ninth, I made love to his cock in ways that were beyond conscious thought.

"Oh wow...yeah man...you got it...fuck."

I gave his cock no other option than to fill my mouth with his cream. I sucked it through his cock as if it were a straw to his soul.

Mark fell to the couch and closed his eyes. He didn't have to tell me I was good. I let him float around lala land for a while and had a drink waiting for him when he opened his eyes.

"Shit!" he smiled.

"I see what you mean about this cock sucking thing..." I said turning on the TV.

BACarter
BACarter
779 Followers
12