Traveling with Charlene Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlene has me in a trance, I hang on every word.

"We went into her bedroom where she pulled down the covers and we got in bed together. It was kinda funny now that I think about it. When we entered her bedroom, I still had on my blouse and bra and was naked below. But, Leslie was naked above; she still had on her skirt and thong. We got rid of the rest of our clothes rather quickly and jumped into bed. We resumed kissing and fondling our boobs. We pressed them together and rubbed our hard nipples against each other. We were both really erect. Leslie laid back and spread her legs. She put her hands on my shoulders and gently nudged me down. I kissed and licked her entire body, starting at her chin and neck. I kissed lower and spent a lot of time kissing her breasts and sucking on her nipples. She was really responsive. She held my head tight against her huge mounds as I suckled and bit her nubs."

I ask Charlene what came next. She wants me to hear every little detail.

"Leslie finally pushed the top of my head lower. I licked her tight stomach and spent time tickling her belly button with my tongue. Then I moved lower and kissed and licked her soft, smooth mons. I could feel her pubic bone as I lapped all around with my tongue. She has a real tight pussy and small outer lips, not at all like me. You know how puffy and full my labia are; well she is the exact opposite."

I nod my head to affirm how full Charlene's outer lips are. Especially after three hot sessions of eating her out.

"As I kissed and licked lower, I moved my tongue all around her cunt and then concentrated on an up and down motion along her slit. Her inner labia stick out a good inch or so. The more I licked, the wetter she became. I sucked on her inner lips. I sucked the pink flaps between my lips and pulled back letting them slip out. I did that over and over as she produced more liquid. Then I used my tongue to press deep between her lips. She opened up like a flower blossom. I've always heard a women's inner flesh described that way, but this was the first time I witnessed it."

Charlene is not about to leave out even the smallest detail. I swear if she was still pulling on my cock, I would have exploded all over her hand. As it is, my cock is still throbbing as she tells me her story.

"I was really forceful now and licked like crazy. I was going deep into Leslie's inner folds and lapped up to her clit. She was moaning and told me how good it felt and not to ever stop. And then she surprised me once again. She told me to stick two fingers into her opening and move them in and out like I was fucking her. I did and then I concentrated on her clit. I licked all around her pearl with the tip of my tongue while I sawed my fingers back and forth. That was all it took to send her over the edge. She really exploded. Leslie bucked her hips around and took very deep breaths. I pressed the flat surface of my tongue against her clit and held on. She positively dripped with cum and then she kind of shrieked and squirted. A lot of her girl juice covered my mouth and chin and dripped down her thighs. Talk about sleeping in a wet spot, she soaked the bed sheets."

I move my hand down between Charlene's legs. Her pussy is really wet. All of this talk and reminiscing has her going again. I rest my palm over her cunt and leave it there.

"After she calmed down, I moved up her body and we cuddled together for a long time. She thanked me for going down on her and said she couldn't believe that it was my first time. I couldn't believe it either. So now every time I get waxed, it's at her house and we always end up in bed taking care of each other. Actually, I get naked as soon as I enter her house and she is completely naked when she waxes me. I bet you'd like a picture of that?"

I tell her I would indeed. So I ask, "Have you told hubby this story?"

"Not in so many words. He knows I go to her house for my waxing, but I've never gone into detail about out post-procedure activity. He just likes the fact that I don't spend $65.00 every month getting groomed."

"Sixty-five dollars! Holy crap, you spent that much money to get your pubes ripped out?"

"Relax silly boy. That's the going rate for waxing at most salons. But now, Leslie doesn't charge me. Well, doesn't charge me money that is."

Charlene laughs out loud at that comment. She looks me in the eye and says, "So that's my little secret that no one knows except you. What do you think about the story of my first time with another girl?"

"Seriously! Look at my cock, I am hard as nails and I've been throbbing for the past half hour. If you hadn't stopped stroking me, I would have cum all over your hand."

Charlene smiles a wide grin, "Well I guess we need to take care of that, and I know just what we are going to do. So, would you like to join Leslie and me sometime for a waxing? You will have to grow out your hair for a while, so the wax has something to grip."

"Let me give that some thought. But what about now, what's your little plan?"

Charlene reaches over to the nightstand and grabs my Fleshlight. She unscrews the top and sets it aside.

"So, how does this work? Do I put it over your cock and move it up and down? Or do I twist it? Or do I twist and move up and down at the same time? What's your pleasure?"

Well there is no holding back now. Especially since Charlene is so forthcoming about her waxing and her first girl on girl sex.

"Don't judge me, but this is what I do. I take the inner sleeve out and put it in hot water for a few minutes to warm it up. I don't think I need to do that right now, you've got me plenty heated. I drip some lube into the opening and then I pour more lube all over my shaft. Then I stand next to the bed and hold the Fleshlight down on the mattress and pretend I am fucking a lady friend."

"Ooohh, do you pretend it's me?"

"All the time lady! Like on Friday night."

"Rob, you are so naughty, this is going to be fun. So this is your little secret, huh? I'm the only one at work that knows about this. And I only found out about it yesterday."

"Yeah right, I go around telling everyone I'm the proud owner of a Fleshlight. Like you go around telling everyone you own a vibrator?"

"Well dear, most everyone knows that just about every woman in the United States owns at least one vibrator. I'd say that is common knowledge. I'm not sure that is true about the Fleshlight."

"At least one vibrator? Geez Louise, how many do you own?"

"I have three."

"Three!!"

"Yes, three. You've met Max. I have a regular smooth one that hubby likes to use on me and I have a mini-vibe that looks like a lipstick container. I use it when I'm out and about and get horny. I might need some relief."

"Charlene, you are full of surprises. Where do you use your mini-vibe?"

"Oh, I've used in in the ladies room. I've used it in the car. Don't worry I wasn't driving; I was parked along the side of the road. The most daring place was in the movie theatre. I had to be really careful not to make any noise. Sometimes that little thing can cause quite a buzz."

"And you say every woman in America has one?"

"Well the vast majority have a vibrator or a dildo. My friend, Leslie, has this life-like nine inch dildo that supposedly was modelled after some porn star. It has veins and a glans and balls and everything."

"Have you ever used it?"

"No, I am very happy with my rabbit vibrator, Max. Now can we stop this silly talking and take care of you? Stand up by the side of the bed. I've got some vanilla flavoured lube that I just love. We're going to use it on you."

I get off the bed and stand up next to it. My cock pokes straight ahead extending the full seven inches. Although sometimes it feels like eight or nine when Charlene is stroking me. She returns from the bathroom with a large tube of lubricant and sits on the bed in front of me.

"Wow, that's a supersize tube of lube. You must use a lot of it, eh?"

"Hush you, and stand still."

Charlene grabs my cock and pulls me closer. She takes the lube and squirts a small amount on my cock. She wraps her fingers around my shaft spreading the lube around; opens her mouth and sucks in several inches of my shaft. Her mouth is warm and wet. She bobs her head several times as her tongue licks all around my throbbing member. Charlene licks up and down my shaft leaving a trail of saliva as she goes.

"Mmm, vanilla tastes good on you. Think of this as a pre-lube job."

She sucks on my glans one more time before popping my cock out of her mouth. She picks up her vanilla lube again and pours out a generous amount. Her hand spreads it all over my shaft and coats the entire surface. Next she picks up my Fleshlight and dribbles some lube all around the opening. After she puts the tube on the nightstand, Charlene scoots back on the bed and opens her legs. I have a clear view of her very wet pussy. She places the Fleshlight on the mattress and holds it in place between her legs.

"OK, big guy. Show me what you got. Cum fuck me."

I step toward Charlene and line my cock up with the silicone opening of the Fleshlight with its simulated labia and clit. Charlene holds the sex toy tight between her legs. Her huge tits squeeze together between her arms. I push slowly against the soft spongy surface. My shaft enters the sheath assisted by the large amount of vanilla lubrication. The fit is tight and I enjoy the sensation. I look directly into Charlene's smiling eyes and nod my head.

It's a surreal moment as I fuck an inanimate object held by my buxom, sexy co-worker. She is just as turned on as I am. Her erect nipples provide the evidence. I pull back from the Fleshlight, my cock shimmers with lube. I hold still with barely the tip of my cock touching the inner sleeve. I push in again. This time I slide in much easier as the silicone adapts to my girth.

I actually enjoy this moment. I thought I might be embarrassed by exposing my long held secret to my sexy Charlene. She provides encouragement to explore my sexuality. I hold my hands on my hips as I pull back and push in at a slightly faster pace. I feast my eyes on Charlene, her Double-D's, her rosy red areole with stiff nipples, her rounded tummy with deep set belly button, her magical pussy all exposed for my pleasure.

I lean in and place my hands on Charlene's shoulders. She sits upright to provide a balance point for me as I increase my thrusts.

Charlene breaks her silence, "Fuck me Rob. Fuck me harder, your cock fills me up. I am so hot for your seven inches. Fill me. Cum inside me."

Her words egg me on and I push my hips tight against the Fleshlight and withdraw again. It's as if I am actually fucking Charlene as she sits on the side of the bed. The rubbery material does not compare to the feeling I have when drilled deep within her inner flesh, but the visual and aural stimulation is there. Her heaving chest and swaying breasts are a breathtaking sight that gets me closer and closer to climax. A sheen of sweat covers my body as I forcefully thrust my cock forward. I pump my hips back and forth as I come close to the edge.

"Charlene, you are so beautiful. Your pussy is so wet and so hot. I never want to leave it. Let me cum inside you; let me fill you up with my seed."

Charlene responds, "Yes Rob, cum inside me now. Your cock is tearing me up. I'm going to cum too. You are so deep, so big."

Her final words drive my orgasm. My hips shake as I fill my Fleshlight full of fluid. Ropes of cum spurt into the sheath. My shaft and glans can hardly bear the sensitivity following my initial climax, but I continue to pump in and out. With each push a bit more semen spills out. I continue to move until I feel my cock soften within the smooth confines of the Fleshlight.

Charlene is even breathing heavily, her skin is flushed. Her grip relaxes as I stand motionless and enjoy the after effects of a very powerful orgasm. I am weak in the knees.

"Wow Rob, that was intense, I nearly came myself. I love watching you cum; I'll never get tired of that look. Funny thing though, I'm really horny now, but I think we need a little respite and you need time to recharge. I hope you can recover enough to give me a real fucking."

"Give me awhile and I think we can manage that. You can be on top and take charge. I think I should clean up first, this Fleshlight took a real beating, I've never filled it with this much jizz."

I grab hold of my sex toy and keep it pressed against my groin with my softened shaft still inside. I shuffle into the bathroom and place it in the sink. Charlene, in the mean time, scoots back onto the middle of the bed, surrounded by pillows and waits patiently for my return. By the time I drain my splooge from the sleeve, wash it and set it aside to dry, I return to a co-worker who has very heavy eyelids.

I whisper, "Let's doze for a little while and then we can continue this wild ride."

Charlene nods her head, not bothering to open her eyes. I reach down and grab the duvet to cover us up while we dream about the next adventure.

I begin to come out of a hazy stupor and with a strange feeling around my groin. When my eyes focus, I see Charlene's hand wrapped firmly around my nuts. She is squeezing and rolling them around like a sack of marbles.

"Does the phrase, 'She's really got him by the balls' register with you?"

Charlene chuckles, "You're funny."

"Did we fall asleep?"

"Yeah, I think we dozed for a bit."

"What time is it?"

Charlene leans over and looks at the alarm clock on the nightstand next to her cell phone, "A little after 4:00 PM."

"Have you been awake long?"

"A couple of minutes before you."

"And you immediately grab hold of my balls? Not that I'm complaining."

"Don't you know the quickest way to get your man hard is to play with his balls?"

"I haven't done much research in that area."

"Oh, I guess not. You don't read Cosmo do you?"

Charlene starts laughing out loud. I grab her hand and roll over on top of her, pressing her tits into my chest. I plant a hard, sloppy wet kiss to her lips.

She smirks, "I see I have got your attention. I've got something else, a nice hard cock to play with. Now get on your back, cuz I'm going to ride you like a wild mustang."

I roll back and Charlene throws her leg over me, sitting astride my hard cock. She grinds her pussy into the length of my shaft, coating me with her moisture. She lifts up and grabs my cock. She positions me at the entrance of her quim between two puffy outer lips. I gently push up while she moves down. I slide right into her warmth. She feels so much better than my Fleshlight. Her flesh lined sleeve fits me perfectly. Charlene grinds down on me as I fill her completely.

"You fill me up; your cock is right where it should be."

She begins to lift up and grind down, rotating her pelvis with each move. She knows how to work my shaft so we experience the most pleasure. I reach up to massage her tits and play with her nipples.

Before I can grab her flesh, she swats my hand away and says, "Hand me my phone."

"What?"

"Hand me my phone, please."

Sometimes she just mystifies me. Here we are, finally joined for the first time today and she wants to check Facebook. I reach over to the nightstand and grab her phone. I hand it to her with a questionable look. Charlene taps the screen a couple of times.

"Hello. May I have the number for The Char Kitchen on North Scottsdale Road? Yes, thank you. Can you put me through?"

"Really Charlene, you need to make reservations while we are fucking?"

She smiles at me, "I've always wanted to do this and besides we need to eat tonight. We are expending a lot of energy here."

"Yes, I'd like to make dinner reservations tonight at 6:30 for two people... Yes, that will be fine... Well, yes, I do sound a little winded, but I am fine, I promise you that... Ok, thank you, see you at 6:45 then... Bye."

Charlene continues to ride me through her entire conversation. After she hangs up, she chucks her phone to the end of the bed and proceeds to furiously hump me. She puts her palms on my chest to balance her movement.

"They can't take us until 6:45. That gives us two and a half hours to make love, clean up and get ready for dinner."

"And you think I am a nut case. You know, you do sound winded."

Charlene continues to move up and down on my hard shaft, "Not as winded as you'll be after I get through with you."

I reach for her tits, "Now can I play with your boobs?"

"Please do."

Sometimes this girl just astounds me. I don't waste anymore time, I reach up and slide my hands underneath each of her humongous melons. I lift her boobs and squish them together. I knead her flesh and rub her nipples. She flexes her cunt muscles and squeezes me with every lift. It feels like she is trying milk me. Charlene bends slightly presenting her round boobs for my pleasure. I lift my lips to each one for a nice lick and gentle nip. I alternate my kisses from one breast to the other.

She is warmed up and ready. Charlene loves the pressure my seven inch cock provides. She bends down all the way against my chest, mashing her big tits into me. I feel her hard nipples. She stares into my eyes and smiles as she continues to fuck me. I open my mouth and invite her in for a kiss. Our lips lock tight together as her tongue presses into mine.

Charlene rises up from our passionate kiss and takes long drawn out breaths. She is climbing to another orgasm.

She moans, "This is so fucking good. I love your cock."

Charlene takes charge of our pre-dinner interlude. I'm happy to follow any direction as we are in a steady rhythm.

"Yes fill me up. Shoot your seed deep in my pussy. Give it to me. Give it to me!"

I feel her wet juices leak onto my hips as I am buried deep in her pussy. The heat within her core surrounds my throbbing dick. My hands continue to massage her tits as she enjoys her quick ride up and down. She is tight. Her inner walls of flesh grip my cock like no other. Charlene continues with a nice rhythm gliding along my shaft. All of my nerve endings seem to be focused on my spongy glans. I am ready to ride through another climax and I urge Charlene on.

I move my hands to her hips and push her up to give me room to thrust up. I take over the pace. I push my cock up into her folds and pound her pussy with reckless abandon. My pelvis slaps against her wide ass as my cock drills deep into her cunt. Charlene slams down on me as I slam up against her.

"I am so close Charlene."

"Me too. Just a little more."

Charlene dips her fingers down to her puffy lips and vigorously rubs her clit, as I continue to pump into her wet inner core. We are on a collision course for simultaneous orgasms. I would love to cum together; to shoot my load into her pussy as she spasms out of control.

Our breathing reaches a crescendo. We are both fighting for release. I feel Charlene's hips quiver as her fingers continue to circle her pearl. I look down and see her clit fully extended from its hood and very red. Charlene is at the tipping point and so am I.

"Uggghhhh. I'm there Rob, I'm there."

I feel her inner flesh squeeze down as her juices cascade down her thighs onto mine. They cover my shaft as I thrust one final time and release my cum deep into her pussy. My cock throbs as I remain locked tight against Charlene.

Charlene gasps, "I can feel your hot cum inside me. We came together; I can't believe it, that never happens."

I fall back on the bed and Charlene falls with me as we stay locked together. She drops down on me and I wrap my arms around her. We lay together panting and trying to catch our breaths.

"I don't believe it either. You were really working your clit there; I loved watching you."

"Yeah, I hope I didn't rub it right off. I think we need a shower before dinner, we are pretty messy. Let me go get it started and you can join me."