Traveling with Charlene Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlene sits up and we separate. She cups her pussy keeping our juices from dripping out and runs to the bathroom. I lay there with my head still spinning and thinking about the past 24 hours. Up to this point we were just co-workers who teased each other. Now we are fuck buddies who share a lot of secrets. I hear the shower start and jump up to join Charlene.

"Hey, may I join you sexy lady? I love your body."

"Yes you may, but no monkey business, dinner is waiting. Take this washcloth and soap, you may wash my back."

I soap up the wash cloth and scrub her back with long, slow strokes. I move my hands around Charlene and attempt to wash her tits, but she slaps my hands away.

"I said no monkey business. My boobs are off limits until after dinner."

She grabs the wash cloth from me and washes herself. Charlene turns to me and scrubs my shoulders and chest. She moves down to my cock and cleans me thoroughly. I spread my legs and enjoy the attention. I don't speak, I just let her continue.

"There you go big guy, all clean. I want you to let your pubes grow out and we'll visit Leslie next month. What do you think about a double wax job and possible threesome?"

"So Charlene, tell me, is a threesome on your list, or have you already done that?"

"Not yet, but it is at the top of my list, and I want it to be you and Leslie. I promise I'll take care of you and I think you will love Leslie. She has a pretty pussy and she tastes good too."

My cock starts to rise with her comments. I know better than to press against Charlene right now, so I turn and step out of the shower. I grab a towel and hand one to her. She shuts off the water and we dry ourselves.

"Hey Rob, why don't you go get dressed for dinner and we'll meet in the lobby at 6:30. The restaurant is close so we can walk to dinner."

Charlene always has a plan. I find my shirt and pants and dress while she combs out her hair in the bathroom. She walks out of the bathroom still naked with my Fleshlight and hands it to me.

"Here you go. Promise me you'll bring this on every trip from now on. It was really a turn on to use it with you. You'll never have to use it alone again. Better put it in the brown bag, you never know who might be in the hallway."

I take my Fleshlight from her hand and put it in the brown paper bag. I move in and kiss her on the lips before heading back to my room. I palm her left boob as we kiss. She swats my hand away and tells me again she is off limits until after dinner. I open the door, making sure the coast is clear and scoot out and down the hallway.

"See you at 6:30."

At precisely 6:30 I am standing in the lobby when the elevator doors open and Charlene emerges in all her splendor. Even after the events of the past 24 hours, I am taken aback. She is wearing a shimmering red raspberry dress, the exact color of her nipples. The bodice consists of two wide lace straps that cradle her breasts and allows a fair amount of skin to show on either side and down a deep valley of cleavage. When I look closer I can see the faint outline of her areola through the lace. The skirt made of light cotton flows from the bodice over her wide ass and ends just halfway down her thighs.

Charlene's hair is done up in a flowing bun with winglets hanging down each side of her face. Her lips glow with a lipstick shade that matches her dress.

Once I catch my breath, I say, "You look fetching. Does your thong match the dress?"

Don't be silly, I'm not wearing one."

Charlene grabs my hand and pulls me through the lobby.

"Come on, it's just a short walk to the restaurant."

The evening temperature is still in the high 70s so we enjoy a leisurely stroll down Scottsdale Road. Dinner is wonderful and our waitstaff is extremely attentive, no doubt due to Charlene's attire. Between the appetizers and main course my hand finds it way to Charlene's thigh. I run it up her skin to her smooth pussy. My little finger grazes her crease. I feel moisture along her slit. Charlene smiles at me and I am about to delve further into her gash when we are interrupted by our server.

She whispers, "Later."

We finish dinner with no more secret interludes. After dessert I pick up the bill on our company card and we meander back down Scottsdale Road. After a short stroll back to the hotel I suggest we walk around the grounds where we were earlier. I lead her to a secluded spot at the far end by a gazebo. We turn to each other and embrace. We share a deep kiss with our tongues dancing together.

"Is outdoor sex on your list, Charlene?"

"Yes it is. What do you have in mind?"

I lead Charlene up the gazebo stairs to the platform. It is very dark as we look out over the rose garden in the distance.

"Charlene, lean over the railing and get a better look."

Charlene bends over the railing. I step behind her and grab her skirt, raising it above her ass. I run my hands all around her full broad cheeks and up her ass. I rub my fingers along her crease, spending several minutes massaging her tight sphincter. I trace the line from her anal opening to her pussy and back. Charlene moans and spreads her legs as she leans on the rail. I use both hands to feel her inner thighs and move up to her full outer lips. My fingers dip deep between her folds to feel her wet labia. Charlene has been ready for our union since the appetisers.

"Take me from behind, Rob. I want you inside my cunt."

I unbuckle my pants and they drop to my ankles. My cock springs to attention. I've been semi-erect since Charlene walked out of the elevator. I rub the tip of my cock though the crevice of her ass and over her little starfish. I lean into Charlene and my shaft parts her fleshy bubble butt. I slide my cock back and forth, stimulating her anal membrane. I think about drilling deep into her backside passage with my cock. One day I may ask her, but for now I use my hand to line up me up with her pussy opening.

Charlene's inner labia is wet enough to accept my seven inches. I push into her as she pushes back into me. I slide all the way to the hilt, buried deep inside. Her generous ass cushions my groin, my balls press into her puffy outer lips. I hold steady and enjoy the moment. We are once again joined as one, perhaps for the final time this weekend. I savour the experience.

"Once again you fill me completely. Play with my ass, your fingers felt good on my rim."

I pull back from Charlene, slowly withdrawing from her folds. I pull all the way out and run my shaft along her anal crease a few times before plunging back into her pussy. Charlene grunts as I fill her completely again. I begin a slow rhythm of in and out movements. My finger lingers around her tight anal opening rubbing back and forth. As I pull my cock from her moist tunnel, I press my index finger into her ass up to the first knuckle. Charlene gasps.

"Go ahead. You have my permission."

I press further in Charlene's anal passage. My finger slides past her tight ring until it is buried deep within. Charlene flexes her ass muscles as she accepts her backdoor intruder. Her fleshy ass cheeks surround my hand. I resume pumping my cock in and out of her lovely snatch. I feel my shaft slide back and forth along the thin membrane separating her love holes.

I gently move my finger, twisting and pulling as my cock lunges in and out at a steady pace. Charlene's anal ring loosens as she gets used to the pressure.

She adjusts to our movement and holds the railing with one hand while her other searches out her clit. Charlene spreads her legs further providing us more room to operate.

She responds, "This is the best feeling of the weekend. The sensations on my clit and in my pussy and ass are so good together. I love feeling the warm night air on my boobs. Let's do this more often."

I feel Charlene's fingers circle around her erect pearl as I slide my shaft deep into her inner core. Her sphincter loosens up as we continue to move forward. I pull my finger from her rectum and insert a second. My index and middle fingers push deep.

Charlene grunts, "Yes!"

The multiple stimulants drive her closer to orgasm. Her fingers move at a frantic pace. Her girl juices lubricate her inner labia and drip down her thighs. My cock is coated with her cum and easily slides within her tight folds. I leave my fingers buried deep in her backdoor as I increase my thrusts. Charlene grips the railing tighter as her climax sweeps over her body.

"Yes, yes, yes", she pants.

Between deep breaths she moans a familiar line, "I'm there Rob, I'm there. Feels so good."

Her whole body shakes with electric passion. My one hand grips her waist to hold her steady. Her orgasm envelopes her being and travels from head to toe. Her breasts sway beneath the straps of her dress. Her hard nipples swell against the lace enclosure. Charlene drops her head to the railing and huffs and puffs. Riding out a climax is difficult standing up. I have a tight grip to prevent her falling. Moments pass before she regains balance and comes down from the emotional high.

Wet, warm moisture surrounds my seven inches. I'm ready to fill her for the final time tonight. I slowly withdraw my fingers from her ass. Her tight little ring closes up immediately. I grab her fleshy hips with both hands. She grabs the railing with both of her hands, locking her legs and prepares for my final drive into her cunt.

"I love your round bubble butt. It fits me so well. Hang onto the rail."

I ram my cock quickly and forcefully into Charlene. My hips press into her wide ass cheeks with every thrust. Her flesh jiggles and cushions my blows. Charlene clamps down her pussy and provides extra pressure on my shaft. My cock is ready to release a final volley of cum deep into her womanhood. A few more strokes and I rise up on my toes as my orgasm takes over my body.

"I'm cumming Charlene. I wish this could last forever. Uuggggg. That's it."

The last of my semen is deposited deep in her womb. It's a satisfying climax. A nice orgasm to add to the several we shared this weekend. A warm glow takes over my body. I have this happy feeling that my friend, my co-worker is sharing her love and passion with me. We are kindred spirits who now have a special bond between us.

I lean against Charlene. She turns her head and we share a tender kiss before she releases me. My cock slithers from within her confines. I pull her skirt back down to cover her round cheeks and reach down to pull up my slacks. I buckle up and Charlene turns to me. We hug and kiss in the warm night air beneath the bright moon.

Charlene is the first to speak,"Thank you for that, it's a nice night cap and ending for our weekend. You know we're back to business tomorrow? We have to return to our professional selves?"

"Yes I know. It's been a lovely weekend. Thank you for opening up to me. We seem to have a few secrets between us."

"Lovely secrets."

I whisper,"Will we be OK for the next trip? I'd like to continue this relationship?"

"Of course we will. Before then we're taking a side trip to Leslie's, don't forget. And then next month we have the build out in San Diego."

"San Diego, that's right. Well I'm putting in a reservation right now for Black's Beach. Don't bother with your bathing suit."

"Rob, you are incorrigible. I guess we should go in."

We walk hand in hand back to the hotel. She receives the same appreciative stares as we walk through the lobby to the elevators. There's something about a lace bodice that leaves little to the imagination.

We ride up the lift to our floor and I walk her to her door. We hug and kiss one last time.

"Till next time?"

"Till next time!"