Travelling Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck. I'm coming," she yelled.

My wife kept licking her clit as I came inside her, making her yell out again.

"Oh fuck, fill me with your hot come," she gasped. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

I held myself against her as I spurted up into her, a load of wet, soft, gooey sperm. When I pulled out of her, my wife immediately started sucking on her cunt, trying to get all my come out of her. The woman was writhing against my wife's mouth as I looked around. The man had John on his hands and knees and was fucking his ass with his huge cock. I watched his cock pull out and then plunge back up into John, making him grunt with each thrust.

I moved out of the way of the women who were still going at each other and watched the man fuck my son. I marveled at the size of his cock as it pounded in and out of my son's ass. I could see the wetness from my son's ass surrounding the man's cock every time he pulled it out of him and could hear the squishing sound his cock made every time he thrust back up fully into him. I noticed John had a hard cock and was rubbing up and down it as the man fucked him. I moved over to them and got down under John, taking his cock out of his hand and wrapping my lips around it. I started sucking on it as he moved it in and out of my mouth in time with the man's thrusts. Just as I heard the man grunt, I felt John's cock twitch and his come spurting down my throat. I tried to swallow it as fast as I could as he filled my mouth with his goo. I didn't mind the taste either. It was a little bitter but I managed to swallow until he was finished coming.

I got out from under John just as the man withdrew his cock from his ass with a slight pop. I looked around and saw the woman and my wife had traded positions and the woman was now between my wife's thighs, licking and sucking on her clit, making her howl in pleasure. I watched John walk slowly over to the two women and get on the bed behind the woman. He raised her ass a little and then started eating her, licking and sucking on her ass hole. I looked down at the man and smiled at him as he grinned back at me. I got down beside him and he and I watched the three bodies on the bed. As we did, I reached over and wrapped my hand around his soft cock and felt it twitch and start to get hard again. He did the same and as we sat and watched the trio making love, we rubbed each other's cocks.

John moved up and entered the woman from behind as she continued to eat my wife's cunt. Her muffled moan was quite audible and the man beside me sighed when he heard it. I looked at him and he smiled at me.

"I love to hear her moan," he said. "She loves to be fucked and she is quite vocal."

I grinned at him.

"And what about you. Do you like to be fucked?"

He grinned at me and looked down at my now hard cock.

"Yeah, I'd love to be fucked with that joy stick," he said, moving onto his hands and knees beside me. "Come on, stick that cock in me and fuck the hell out of my ass."

I got up and moved around behind him, pointing my cock at his ass hole and thrust forward, entering him in one thrust.

"Oh yeah, fuck me hard," he said as I thrust in and out of him. "Fuck me and let me feel you come inside me. I want your come deep in my canal."

I thrust in and out of him slowly at first, pulling my cock almost all the way out of him before thrusting hard back fully up into him. He grunted every time I thrust into him and pushed back against my thrusts, making my hit bottom every time. His ass was tight and had me soon coming, spurting my come into him.

"Yeah, that's it. Fill my ass with your come, you stud. I'm going to fuck you when you're finished but I want to feel your come inside me."

I held myself against his ass as I filled his canal with my come and then slowly withdrew my spent cock from his ass. He quickly turned around and helped me get on my hands and knees. I felt his breath against my ass and then his tongue, licking and sucking on my ass hole. When he moved away from my hole, it felt cold but I soon felt the head of his cock pushing against it. He pushed harder and harder, trying to get into my virgin ass.

"Push back against me," he said. "It will help me get into you."
I did as he said and felt his head pop through my splinter, entering my canal. The pain was immediate and sharp as he pushed his hard cock further and further up my ass. I wanted to tell him to stop but I wanted him to fuck me too so I endured the pain as best I could until he was fully inside me. He rested his balls against my ass and waited for me to tell him to start.

"Does that feel ok?" he asked.

"Yes, it feels great," I answered through gritted teeth. "Just wait a minute until the pain goes away a bit."

"Oh, you're a virgin, are you?"

I just nodded as I felt the pain starting to subside.

"Well, I'm going to enjoy this even more than I thought I would," he exclaimed as I turned around to look at him.

"Go slow until I tell you, ok," I said to him.

"Don't worry. In a minute or two, you'll be asking me to fuck you as hard as I can and you'll love the feeling."

I turned around and leaned forward onto my elbows. I pushed my ass back against him and he started to move his cock inside me. It felt like I was being filled by a huge pipe, his cock was so hard and thick. He pulled almost completely out of me and then slowly pushed his cock back fully up into my ass. He did the same thing a few more times and every time, the pain subsided more and more until I couldn't feel any.

"Ok, now fuck me and fuck me hard," I said to him, pushing back against him as he thrust into me. "Fuck me harder."

He started thrusting faster and I could hear and feel his balls slap against my ass every thrust deep inside me. I had never felt anything like having a cock deep inside my ass and I found I was enjoying the experience. I clenched my ass muscles around his cock and felt the first of many spurts of his hot come, deep inside me. He grunted loudly as he same and I felt his cock spurt over and over again, filling my canal with hot, wet come.

"Oh god, that feels good. Fuck me," I yelled at him as he sprayed his come deep inside me. My ass hole felt warm from the friction of his thrusts and his hot come was heating up the insides of my ass as he spurted over and over again into me.

"Yeah man. That feels good," he said as he finished coming. "It's been a long time since I fucked a virgin ass. I almost forgot what it feels like."

He slowly withdrew his cock from my ass and I heard it plop out of me. Immediately, I felt his come start running down my legs, oozing out of my wet ass hole.

"Oh man, that felt good. I hope I can get it up again and fuck that ass again," he said as he leaned back away from me. As I leaned forward, I looked around and saw the other three watching us. John was sitting beside his mother as she fingered the woman's cunt and he was hard. He got off the bed and came over to me.

"Dad, that was great. Watching you get fucked for the first time was great. Mind if I fuck you now?"

"I don't know if my ass can take it, son."

"Well, let's try anyway," he said as he moved behind me and mounted my ass, pushing his cock easily into me. I felt some pain but not like the first time and leaned forward a little more, pointing my ass further up into the air. John straddled my hips and plunged himself fully into me from above. It felt great having a cock plunging in and out of my ass and I tried to push back against his every thrust.

"Oh yeah, son. Fuck me hard. Add your hot come to the other. I want to feel you come inside me."

John started thrusting harder and harder and soon added his hot come to the mixture deep inside my ass hole. When he withdrew, and let me straighten up a bit, I felt more come running down my legs. My ass was sore now and I slumped forward and over onto my side. Now I knew what it was like to be fucked in the ass and I must admit, I enjoyed it immensely. I knew I wanted to do it again but not right away. The soreness on my ass hole would have to go away before I would take another cock up my ass.

The man and woman left soon after that and my wife and son and I slept like babies before starting over again. We doubled up on my wife, John in her ass and me in her cunt as she squealed loudly, telling us to fuck her harder and wanting our come inside her. I fucked John later that night and he fucked me twice before the sun came up. We decided to spend an extra day at the motel and spent most of the time fucking each other. When we finally left, the man and woman were checking out at the same time and they just smiled at us as we drove away. We hadn't gotten far before they caught up to us and waved us over to the side of the road. He got out of his car and came over to us.

"Would you like to join us at our place for a few drinks," he asked.

I looked at my wife and son and they both had wide grins on their faces. I turned back to the man and said, "Does that answer your question?"

12