Travelling Folk Series Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come in." She said to Claudette and Gerry. "What's it like out there?"

She switched on the stove and placed the kettle on to boil.

"The fields are starting to fill up. It's stopped raining for the time being." Claudette said, suddenly hurrying to the other end of the camper and picking up Max's tights and knickers and stuffing them under the pillow on the bed.

"Mother, sorry Max, you shouldn't leave things like that lying around."

"Sorry. I'm sure Gerry seen a pair of tights before." Max made a pot of tea.

"There's a lot of people outside your tent." Gerry said sitting at the table and holding Claudette's hand as she sat next to him.

"Have you had anything to eat?" Max opened the door of the fridge and looked inside. Four cans of beer, two bottles of wine, milk, eggs and butter.

"Yes Kelly gave us some hotdogs before he closed up." Claudette stared into Gerry's eyes.

"Why did he close at this time of day?" Max asked closing the fridge door and standing upright. She rubbed at the base of her spine.

"Uncle Larry told me to tell him he had a car he was looking for."

"Larry has one. That's marvellous. He's been looking for one for so long. Is he going to let him have it?"

She also knew where he had obtained the workers pass.

Thoughts of Larry flashed through her brain. He had definitely been one of her mistakes. Her anus contracted as she recalled the time she'd taken him to bed. His wife was staying with her sick mother for a few weeks and they had travelled to three fairs together.

He'd been helpful and friendly despite his rough manners and language. He was as different to his brother Mike as could be. She quite liked him however. Well, she tried to convince herself of that. They were off to different sites the following week and his wife was returning. She'd drank a bottle of wine and when he knock on her door in the small hours of the morning she'd welcomed him inside.

He didn't make love to her. He fucked her. Forcing his prick into her mouth, her fanny and finally her ass. Taking his pleasure without concern for her. Yet, when he'd finished she'd lain before him, shamelessly masturbating herself to orgasm.

Gerry was talking.

"What did you say?" She asked.

"I said I didn't think he would." Gerry repeated. "I think he just wants to let him know he has one."

"That's mean." Claudette said.

"Yes. It is a bit." Max agreed. "After all, it probably doesn't mean anything to him yet it would mean so much to Kelly. I must go and see what's happening."

"We'll stay here."

Claudette said as Max pulled on her Wellington boots. The insides were cold against the bare skin of her feet.

"Alright." Max opened the door of the camper. "I'll be opening up as soon as I get back if you're going to help me."

"Of course I am."

She thought she saw Claudette's head moving towards Gerry's as she closed the door.

She must find out what was happening. Time for Claudette later. Anyway she was Tom and Paula's problem. They'd probably resent her butting in. She knew Claudette would. She had her temper.

As she walked out from behind her tent she saw Kelly walking slowly towards his own camper.

"Kelly. Wait for me." She called pushing her way through the steady stream of people making their way between the lines of stalls towards the main site entrance.

Kelly stopped at the steps leading up into his camper, his key in its lock. He turned and looked at her. He looked so sad. Something clutched at her insides.

"What's wrong?" She asked as he turned the key and opened the door. He entered without answering. She followed him inside.

"What's wrong?" She repeated.

"Oh. Hallo Max." He said, as if recognising her presence for the first time.

"I hear Larry has that model car you were looking for."

Max sat down next to him on the sleeping bag that lay on his bed. He seemed to flinch, as if startled by her nearness.

"What happened?" Max spoke as she would if she were trying to coax a secret from a reluctant child.

"He wouldn't sell it to me." Kelly suddenly buried his face in his hands. His shoulders shook.

Max placed her arm around his shoulders and pulled his head down to rest on her breast. She ran her fingers through his hair and made soft, soothing noises.

"It's stupid." Kelly said, lifting his head and looking into Max's eyes. "It's only a model car. She didn't even like the film. But she so wanted for me to have the full set. I sometimes feel she'll never rest until I do complete it."

"How much did you offer?" Max slowly ran her fingers down the side of his face.

"One hundred." Kelly replied, looking down at his hands.

"That's a ridiculous amount of money."

Her fingers were still entwined in his hair. She placed her other hand upon his. He lifted his eyes to hers. She pulled his head towards her again, this time meeting his lips with her own. She felt them tense. She massaged them with her own, licked and prodded at them with her tongue. She lifted one of his hands and placed it on her breast. The fingers squeezed gently. She returned her hand to his lap, feeling for his prick and balls through his jeans. As she cupped and squeezed them his lips parted and he began responding to her kiss. His tongue met her own in a fencing dual, first in his mouth, then in hers. His fingers tightened around her breast and she could feel her nipple hardening in response. With his hand behind her back he pulled her blouse from the waistband of her skirt and ran his fingers up her spine. They stopped at her bra strap and he fumbled to undo it one handed.

Pulling her lips from his she smiled at him and unbuttoned the front of her blouse. He helped her to take it off and dropped it onto the floor. She unhooked her heavy bra and let it fall on top of it. Kicking off her Wellington boots she stood in front of him and undid the fastening and zip on her skirt, letting it fall to the ground. Reaching out with her hands she pulled his head against her pubic mound. His hands moved to her ass cheeks, pulling them apart, a fingertip prodding at her anus.

Taking a deep breath she sank to her knees before him. Fingers fumbling with the belt and zip of his jeans. Finally they were undone and he lifted his ass from the bed to help her pull them down. She picked up his still flaccid prick and worked the foreskin back and forth before, with a lick of her lips, guiding it into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around its tip, probing its little hole before working its full length in and out of her mouth.

She stopped working on his prick and took it from her mouth. Something was wrong. It wasn't growing. She looked up at him.

"I'm sorry." He stammered. "I can't"

"Lie down." She placed her hand on the centre of his chest and pushed gently. "Don't worry. Try to relax."

He lay back with his head on his pillow and swung his legs up onto the bed. Max straddled his hips and, taking his prick in one hand tried to guide its still soft tip between the lips of her fanny which she held open with the fingers of her other one. She moved slowly up and down trying to coax it inside but only succeeded in increasing her own desire. She lay it flat, pointing towards his navel and ran her fanny lips along its length, coating in moisture. She worked his foreskin back and forth with her fingers. Willing it to grow and harden. Eventually he took her hands in his own.

"I'm very sorry, Max." He turned his head to one side to stare at the wall. "I just.... You're a fine woman.... I just..."

She climbed from the bed, tears rolling down her cheeks, and dressed in silence. He didn't move. He just lay still staring at the wall.

She left to return to her own van. She wiped her tears on the back of her hand, it came away black with her mascara. She couldn't let anybody see her like this. She kept her head lowered, her eyes firmly to the ground, as she made her way through the crowds and down the side of her tent.

'How could she ever face him again?' She worried as she turned her key in the lock.

Claudette's naked legs were wrapped around Gerry's back as his prick moved in and out of her fanny.

"Claudette." She screamed. "What are you doing?"

Gerry jerked upright as if he'd been shot and, pulling out of Claudette, stood up, covering his rapidly shrinking, condom covered prick, with his hands. 'At least she could get a man hard.' Max thought, standing still and looking from one to the other.

"I'm sorry Mum." Claudette said bursting into tears and turning onto her side away from her, drawing her knees up as if trying to make herself as small as possible.

"We.... We...." Gerry could only stammer.

Max suddenly felt very calm. The situation was quite funny, really. She had been trying her best to get a soft man hard and now she'd made a hard man soft. What could she say? Was it any of her business? They were both over sixteen. They weren't doing anything un-natural.

"Well at least you're taking precautions. How long has this been going on? She asked mater of factly, taking a tissue from her box and wiping at her eyes. Claudette turned and looked at her. Disbelief then concern on her face.

"You've been crying." She said, climbing off the bed and pulling on her knickers. "What's wrong?"

"It's silly really. Larry won't sell Kelly that Damm toy car."

"Should I speak to him." Gerry made the offer, pulling on his T-shirt but sounding as if he hoped he wouldn't be asked to.

"I'll speak to him." She picked up her money belt. "I really should open up the stall."

"We'll do that for you." Claudette said pulling on her jeans with difficulty. Max watched as Claudette struggled to fit her breasts into her bra. She must really buy her a better one.

"You do that." She said, handing over her purse. "I shouldn't be too long. Check my tree for me."

She closed the door behind her and walked behind the line of stalls until she came to Larry's Candyfloss, Toffee apples and confectionery van. Stepping past his generator she knocked on the back door.

"Who is it?" Larry's deep, rough voice asked from the other side of the door.

"It's Max. Can I talk to you?"

He heard him speaking to somebody. Probably to his married Daughter who lived in Street, the next town along, and who helped out when his wife was away. The door opened and he stepped down.

"Have you seen that Gerry, he was with that girl of yours?" He asked, no almost demanded, wiping his hands on his apron.

He was a big man. Nearing fifty, six feet two, seventeen stones, he looked like he would have been a boxer in his youth. He was still a very masculine man. She could feel herself becoming wet.

"Yes." Max replied. "He's with Claudette in my stall."

"I didn't give him that pass to work for you."

"He's only there whilst we talk."

"What about?"

"The car. You know how much it would mean to Kelly."

"He hasn't got anything I want."

He stepped closer. She stood her ground, suddenly very conscious of his nearness. She didn't move when he placed his hand upon her hip.

"You, however, have." He continued.

She swallowed hard.

"You're joking."

"It's up to you."

His hand moved round to rest on one of her ass cheeks, squeezing it, his fingers forcing the material of her skirt into the crevice between them.

"Do you think I'd let you. For a car."

"No. Not for a car. For Kelly. I've seen the way you look at him. How you're always in his van or camper."

He ran his fingers up and down the fold of material he'd created between her ass cheeks. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"I'm closing at ten tonight. I'll bring the car around."

"You'll be wasting your time."

"As I said." He gave her ass cheek a final squeeze and opened the door to his van. "That's up to you."

He climbed up into his van and closed the door behind him.

Max stood still staring at the closed door.

'How dare he?' She fumed, pulling the material of her skirt from between her ass cheeks. 'What kind of woman did he think she was? He had another think coming if he thought she was going to let him have her if he came around that night'. She turned and hurried back to her own tent. Gerry and Claudette stood in the rear of the tent, with their arms around each other, ignoring the customers.

"Can I help you?" She asked the nearest, a woman in her mid twenties. She had straight black hair and looked and smelled as if she hadn't washed in a week.

"How much is this?" She asked, pointing towards the Bonsai tree.

"I'm sorry that's not for sale. It's private property. Only for display." She saw Gerry and Claudette release each other from the corner of her eye.

"But I want it."

"I'm sorry. It's not for sale."

"Dave." The girl turned to a even dirtier looking man in his late twenties. "She won't let me have that tree."

"This tree?" said Dave, picking it up by its branches.

"Put it down." Max almost screamed at him. "You'll break it."

"She said, put it down." Gerry came from the rear of the tent.

"It's alright Gerry. I'll handle it." Max placed her arm across his chest. "Your Uncle wants you back at the van."

"Yes, stay out of it, kid." Dave said, tossing the tree onto the table and clenching his fists. "You don't want to get hurt."

Max could sense Gerry bristle by her side. He came from a family of fighters after all.

"Who's going to get hurt?"

The question came from the doorway. It was accompanied by a deep-throated growl from the dog by his side.

"Stay out of it." Said Dave edging towards the far side of the tent.

"I think you should leave," said Crazy Joe walking towards Max and leaving the tent entrance clear. "Come on Dave," said the girl, taking his hand. "It's all crap in here anyway."

"Yeah, let's fuck off." They watched them leave in silence.

Max picked up the Bonsai tree. Two branches were broken and some of its roots were visible above the soil. She placed it on the table and pressed the soil down firmly.

"Will it be alright?" Claudette asked.

"Give it time." Joe said telling his dog to sit.

Max smiled weakly at him.

"Thanks Joe." She said.

"I could have handled him," said Gerry.

"Could you now," said Joe, looking him up and down.

"This is Mike's son and Larry's nephew." Max made the introductions. "Gerry this is Crazy Joe. You'll have heard of him."

"Just Joe." He said holding out his hand.

"You had better get back to your uncle." Max said to Gerry.

"Alright I'm going." Gerry turned to Claudette. "Will I see you later?"

"I've got something to do at home. What time will you close tonight?" She asked Max.

"Ten o'clock." She replied without thinking.

"You could walk me home." Claudette smiled at Gerry.

"Yeah." Gerry smiled back. "We close then as well."

Claudette walked outside the tent with him.

"Only the hot food vans will be open after then." Joe observed, picking up and examining a symbol on a chain. "How much?" He asked.

"Have it." Max smiled.

He looked good, she thought. Hair and beard trimmed. His jeans and old denim top cleaned and pressed. Even the tattoo on his shoulder looked less angry.

He smiled at her and her stomach did a somersault. Why was it that any man who'd had her always seemed to hold some sort of power over her? All he would have to say was I want you now and she'd have closed the tent and bent over a table inside thirty seconds.

He didn't say it.

"Are you sure? I know what he's charging this year."

"Please. What brings you down this end anyway."

"Just exercising Killer and I wanted to see who was here this year."

"Is there any trouble?" Kelly asked from the entrance. "Those two who just left. They were swearing and making signs. They had a group of friends with them. I thought they were going to come back."

"They won't be." Joe said with assurance. "You'd have been too late if there had been."

Max thought he was going to say 'again'.

"Anyway I must get back." Joe continued and walked to the entrance. "Look after yourself, Maxine."

Max turned to Kelly.

"I couldn't get away. Customers." He stammered.

"It's alright nothing happened."

Kelly stared at the ground.

"Don't forget." Max started re-arranging some of the objects on the table. "You have to come across and hear my song one night."

"I will." He promised. Looking out of the tent he saw a crowd forming at his van. "I must go. You're sure you are alright?"

"I'm fine. I'll see you later."

Claudette struck her head around the edge of the tent flap.

"I need to go home for an hour." She said. "There's something I have to do."

"Go on then." Max sat in one of the folding chairs by the card table with the large crystal ball in the middle that she used in her fortune telling.

Trade was steady that evening. Claudette came back two hours later. First she stopped at Kelly's van with a carrier bag which she told Max had contained some butter spread that he had asked her to pick up for him.

Ten o'clock came and Gerry arrived for Claudette. She had seemed excited about something all evening but Max put it down to her being in love.

She closed up herself and contemplated helping Kelly but he had a woman from the town as his assistant in the evenings. It would be another hour before he closed and another half-hour before he cleaned up and finished for the day.

She took her bonsai tree with her when she went back to her camper. She opened a bottle of wine and poured herself a glass to drink whilst she counted her takings, entered the total in her accounts, and locked them away in the strong box inside one of the bench seats at her table.

She undid the top of her skirt and thrust out her legs under the table, wriggling her toes. This was a nice wine, she thought, and poured another glass full. A warm glow filled her being as the cares of the day seemed to seep from her. The warm feeling increased as she slipped her hand inside the front of her skirt and squeezed her fanny lips through her knickers. She opened her legs wider, feeling her lips part beneath her fingers. She rubbed down towards her anus then back to where her clit was crying out for attention. She closed her eyes as she gently squeezed it between two of her fingers.

She looked towards her bed. Should she lie down? No. It was so nice sitting here. She closed her eyes again and slid her hand inside the waistband of her knickers, through her pubic hairs.

There was a knock at the door. She sat bolt upright suddenly feeling guilty. She stood and fastened the button at the back of her skirt.

"Who..." She started, then coughed, swallowed and asked again. "Who is it?"

"It's me, Larry. Let me in."

'Let him in' the itch between her legs seemed to scream. 'Send him away,' her conscience whimpered.

She opened the door.

Larry stood there holding the toy Ford Mustang in its box.

"Well?" He asked. "Do you want it."

'Yes' the itch inside her yelled.

"You had better come in."

Max retreated into her camper to stand by her bed. Larry entered, unable to stand upright inside the camper he sat on it.

"Come here." He held out his hand to her.

For a moment she hesitated then took it and allowed him to pull her down by his side.

He placed his arm around her back and his hand on her hip. She tensed. He took her chin in his fingers and turned her face towards him.

"You're not getting anything." Max could feel resolve weakening. Why couldn't she just say no?

"You can have the Damm toy." He said.

There. He'd given her a way out. Say no, take the toy and get rid of him. She reached up and pulled his mouth to her own. Opening her lips she probed between his with her tongue. His hand moved down to her breast as he sucked her tongue into his mouth, then he pushed it away with his own. She could feel her nipple hardening against the palm of his hand as he lifted her heavy breast and massaged it with his fingers. His other hand moved from her hip to the button on her skirt in the middle of her back. Her tummy sagged a little as he undid it. His fingers were at the waistband of her knickers, then inside them as he tried to force his hand beneath her ass cheeks. She shifted her weight to allow him access then gasped in pain as one of his fingers stabbed at her anus. He pushed with it again, trying to force it inside her hole. Her anus tightened and her ass cheeks clenched together. He removed his hand as he took his lips from hers. With both hands he unbuttoned the front of her blouse, sliding it over her shoulders and dropping it to the floor. Her bra quickly followed. He picked up a breast as if weighing it then lowered his mouth to the nipple and sucked hard. He moved his lips to her other breast, sucking half of it into his mouth then releasing it to lick along its underside.