Travelling Folk Series Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed her onto her back. She lifted her hips to help him remove her skirt and knickers. She bent her knees, exposing herself to him. He pushed first one then a second finger inside her. Opening her as he worked them back and forth. With his other hand he unfastened his trousers and pulling them down to his knees with his underpants moved onto the bed to kneel between her legs.

She looked down. He was still a very well built man. She could remember longer but none thicker. She took his prick in her hand as he took his fingers from her hole and moved over her. She held her lips open wide and guided him between them. Two thrusts and he was fully inside her, their pubic mounds banging together. He moved quickly in and out of her, staring straight ahead, not once looking into her eyes. He moved faster and she could feel the pressure building inside her. Faster still with short sharp movements. Her own pressure was increasing. Suddenly it peaked and her body was filled with a warm glow. She could feel him jerking inside her as his come hit the walls of her fanny. He stopped moving and pulled out.

Pulling up his underpants and trousers he made his way to the door. She felt cheap and used.

"By the way, Max." He said as he opened it. "Gerry tells me that Kelly has a Mustang now. Claudette found one in some piles of un-returned papers in her father's shop. Been there for years apparently."

"You Bastard." She yelled then looked past him into Kelly's eyes.

Kelly turned and walked away without a word.

Max ran to the door despite her nakedness.

"Kelly come back." She called after him. "Let me explain."

Lights were being switched on in the campers and caravans around her. Curtains were twitching. Let them look.

"Kelly come back here."

He stopped and turned to face her.

"What's to explain?" He shouted.

Doors were opening and people were coming out to stand on their steps.

"I did it for you."

"I didn't want you to fuck him."

People were talking. She heard the words tart and slut. Let them talk. She looked around. Larry had disappeared.

Kelly walked back to her.

"Get inside woman." He ordered. "Standing there bare assed naked like that."

"I don't care." She said, but did as she was told.

"Get yourself dressed."

She picked up her skirt and blouse and put them on. Her knickers she shoved under her pillow.

"I came to hear your song and show you this." He took a box from the carrier bag he was holding. The legend on its side read 'Cars from the Movies.' Beneath the cellophane window were the words ' Steve McQueens Ford Mustang from the film, Bullit.'

He looked down to where an identical box lay. Bending, he picked it up.

"Isn't it the way." He mused. "You wait years for one then two come along at once."

Max lifted the top of the bench seat opposite her bed and took out her guitar. Kelly didn't seem to want to talk about Larry and that suited her fine. After all, its none of his business whom she makes love to. She suddenly felt anger towards him. If he hadn't come then Larry would have left and nobody would have known, including her neighbours.

She looked at him. There was a tear in the corner of one of his eyes. She resisted the urge to pull him to her. To comfort him in any way she could. Instead she sat crossed legged on the head of her bed and strummed her guitar.

"It's not really finished yet but here goes." She lifted her head and looked into his eyes as he sat on the end of her bed, still holding the two boxes.

She started to sing. Softly at first, then louder, glancing down at her guitar as she changed chords. The words to the final verse just seemed to flow from her.

"Shut up." Came a voice from the night. "We're trying to sleep here."

She stopped and looked at Kelly. His eyes were on her open legs. With her skirt stretched tight across her thighs he must have a full view of her fanny. Let him look she just hoped she wasn't leaking any of Larry's come.

He realised she was looking at him and turned his head away.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"Don't be." Max placed her hand upon his shoulder. "I like you looking at me."

They were both silent for a minute. Her thoughts were Carnal. She could only guess at his.

"You hungry?" He suddenly asked.

"Why?" Was he going to cook her a burger?

"Fred's van is open all night tonight for those who are going to climb the Tor for the sunrise."

She hadn't done that since her first year.

"Let's," she suddenly said.

She took a pair of shoes from the bottom of her small wardrobe. Glancing in the mirror as she stood up she saw Kelly's eyes on her ass. Yes, she liked him looking at her.

Picking up her shawl she followed him to the door. Locking it behind her she handed him the keys. Putting them in his pocket he linked his arm with hers and they walked between the rows of stalls to the main road and turned towards the Tor.

She looked at her watch. It was gone one. That still left over three hours until sunrise.

An occasional vehicle passed them as they walked the mile or so to the foot of the hill on which the Tor stood.

A group of twenty or so stood at Fred's van eating hot dogs or burgers and drinking tea and coffee. A few held cans of beer.

Kelly ordered burgers and coffees from the man, in his early thirties, standing behind the counter.

"Have you met Max, Fred?" Kelly asked, handing him up a note.

"Seen her about," he replied, smiling down at them.

He'd more than seen me, the bugger. Max thought, smiling back sat him.

She took the coffee and burger that were handed down to her and walked with Kelly across the cattle grid and onto the hillside. The Tor was lit from below by a single floodlight. Looking up she could see people holding hands and dancing around it. She imagined that people had been dancing on this hillside for hundreds if not thousands of years. She thought back to her first visit to Glastonbury. She'd been one of the dancers then. Prancing naked in the early morning sun. High on emotion and Cannabis. Then later in their tent with Tom on top of her. It was the first time he'd had her. She could remember his face but little else. She'd supposed to have been sharing with a girlfriend. It was a long time ago. They climbed to one of the wooden benches set into the side of the hill and sat down. She ate and drank watching the lights of an occasional vehicle disappear along the main road to Street and Bridgwater below.

She didn't remember it being this cold the last time. She pulled her shawl tightly about her shoulders whilst Kelly walked to a waste bin and dropped their rubbish into it.

"Cold?" He asked, sitting by her side.

"Bit." She replied.

Kelly was wearing a thin sweater and a cotton shirt. She slid along the seat closer to him and he put his arm around her. She lay her head against his shoulder.

A young girl was singing a love song in the distance. Her voice was clear and fresh. Max looked up at Kelly.

"You alright?" She asked.

"Fine, just fine." He replied, taking one of her hands in his and holding it on her lap.

Some men were singing a rude, drunken song at the foot of the hill. Somebody yelled to them to shut up. After a few swear words they drifted away. Suddenly it was quiet. The breeze dropped and the hillside lay silent as if waiting. She must have nodded off for when she next opened her eyes the sky in front of her was noticeably lighter.

She moved slightly. Oh. She felt stiff. She flexed the muscles in her legs then her ass cheeks. Kelly stirred beside her. She looked up into his eyes.

"Okay?" He asked.

"Bit stiff."

"So am I."

He released her hand and stood up. He helped her to stand and placed his arm around her waist as they watched the first angry rays of the sun appear and lighten the undersides of the few streaks of cloud the hung motionless in the sky.

During the night the numbers on the side of the hill had grown into the hundreds. People were chanting around the Tor. Holding hands and dancing. She looked over her shoulder. Yes, some, mostly girls, were naked.

Some people were clapping. Whether it was to applaud the wonder of a new day or in thankfulness at the ending of a night, she didn't know.

Somebody started singing Jerusalem. It spread. More and more people joined in. Max did. Even Kelly, when they came to the parts with Chariots and spears. The bright orange disc of the sun appeared over the horizon and the singing stopped. The side of the hill was lit, momentarily, with a soft glow. People turned to look at the Tor. The soft Limestone shining bright yellow for a few seconds then returning to its normal grey.

Max took Kelly's hand.

"Come on." She said. "Let's go."

"What? Back to..."

"No. I have a flat in Town. It's my base. I have a lockup as well."

"Right."

They walked hand in hand to the bottom of the hill. Refusing Fred's offer of another coffee she led him into the centre of the town then out again to a flat above a Drapers shop. In the large courtyard at the rear two parking spaces in front of a large, stone built garage, had been marked 'Max'.

She asked him for her keys and selecting one turned it in the lock of a door at the rear of the building. The door opened onto a flight of stairs and she led the up the flat above.

The front door opened onto a short corridor that led to the living room. The door into her kitchen was on one side, to the toilet the other. "I need the loo." She said.

"So do I," he replied.

"Me fist." She said opening the door. "I know what you men are like. Go straight ahead."

Fuck it. She swore to herself as she lifted her skirt and sat on the seat. Why not print a sign and hang it around my neck. Maxine. Thirty-eight years of age. Thirty-four users.

She wiped, flushed and washed her hands. Drying them on the towel in the ring by the sink she used the fresh air spray and walked into the living room.

"Toilets free," she said. "I going to have a quick shower."

She could have added that she still felt dirty from Larry.

As Kelly left to use the toilet she opened the door to the former broom cupboard that a former lover had converted into a shower room. Floors and walls tiled with surplus stock from a building site he worked on. The shower cubicle was constructed from the finest materials even down to gold plated taps.

She turned one of them now and dropped her clothes to the floor before stepping naked under the stream of water, closing the cubicle door behind her and soaping her body all over.

Replacing the bar of soap in its dish she allowed the water to run down her body taking the soapsuds and Larry with them.

Kelly stood by the front window overlooking the street, watching the occasional passer by. Max, a large towel wrapped around her body came up behind him and resting her chin on his shoulder wrapper her arms around his waist.

He turned to face her. She let the towel fall to the ground and stood before him, naked. He looked her up and down then reached out and felt one of her breasts. She ran her fingers down the side of his face then knelt before him unzipping his jeans and pulling out his prick. She ran her fingers up and down its length then pulled his foreskin back and released it. Undoing the button on his jeans she pulled them to the floor then, with difficulty over his erect prick, his underpants. Working his foreskin back and forth again she took the end of his prick into her mouth. He moved his hips in time with her as her lips moved back and forth along his shaft. She heard him take a deep breath then her head was jerked backwards with force of his come hitting the back of her throat. She swallowed, it was followed by a second load then a third, she swallowed again, and a forth, would it never end, and a fifth. She swallowed again as he pulled out of her mouth.

"I'm sorry." He stammered.

"What for?" She asked, licking her lips as she stood up.

"For in your mouth."

"You've done nothing to be sorry about. I wanted it there."

"But Mary would never." He stopped.

"But I would. I can't replace her. I'm me. Get out of those clothes."

He stepped from his jeans and underpants whilst she pulled off his sweater and unbuttoned his shirt. Finally he stood there in just his socks.

"You haven't got cold feet?" Max asked over her shoulder as she headed for the bedroom.

Kelly hopped from foot to foot in his efforts to remove them and follow her at the same time.

By the time he reached the bedroom Max lay on her back on top of the mattress. Kelly knelt on the bed between her legs and with his hands behind her knees bent her legs exposing her fanny and anus. He kissed the back of each thigh then each ass cheek in turn. He remained still for a few seconds, breathing in the aroma of an aroused woman before placing his lips against her fanny and pushing his tongue inside her. Max jerked as if she had been shot. Breathing deeply she ran her fingers through his hair as he first licked one side then the other. She moaned out loud when his tongue first touched her clit. She pulled him closer to her. Then with her feet on his shoulders pushed him away. Pulling and pushing at him as he drove her up the steep hill of pleasure until with a cry on her lips he sent her over the top.

She opened her eyes and looked up into his. She could feel his prick banging at her entrance and reached down between their bodies to spread her lips for his entry. She gasped as he filled her with one thrust. Wrapping her arms and legs around him as he moved in and out. Clenching at his prick with her fanny. Gasping and crying as she came again, then again. Then the jerking of his prick as he pumped his come inside her.

She closed her eyes and fell asleep in his arms.

It was one o'clock when she opened them next. She could feel the tip of Kelly's prick between her ass cheeks. Just touching her anus. It felt nice. She felt so warm. At some time he must have covered them both with a sheet. Nice of him. He moved slightly. She could feel her anus opening slightly. There was a short stab of pain then he pulled back. She lifted her leg, reached behind her and guided him inside her fanny. She held his hand to her breast as he moved slowly in and out of her. This was nice. He quickened. Let him. She didn't want to come. She was happy to lie there and be used by him. She could feel him breathing into her hair. Heard him gasp as his prick jerked inside her. They lay joined together. Neither of them moving. Then he pulled slowly out of her.

"I need the toilet." He said climbing from the bed.

Max didn't answer or move. She wanted to stay like this forever.

She heard the doorbell ring. The toilet flushed. She heard Kelly moving in the living room. She imagined him hurriedly dressing. She wasn't going to move. The doorbell rang again.

"I'll get it." Kelly called.

She turned onto her back and stretched. She felt wonderful.

She heard voices in the living room and Kelly came back into the bedroom carrying her clothes.

"What's up?" She asked. "Who is it?"

Kelly dropped her clothes onto the bed by her side.

"It's the police." He said.

Max quickly dressed and followed Kelly into the living room.

"Somebody has broken into your caravan." The policeman said, reading from his notebook. "They couldn't get inside your strongbox."

Max breathed a sigh of relief.

"What they did do." The policeman continued. "They broke a guitar, destroyed a small tree and crushed two toy cars."

Max looked at Kelly.

"I'm so sorry." She said.

"It doesn't matter any more." He smiled back. "The constable will give us a lift back to the site."

"But your cars."

"It really doesn't matter." Kelly took her hand in his. "Come on. I'll make you a burger."