All Comments on 'Travelling Home Ch. 05'

by podga

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlalmost 14 years ago
what a treat

another new installment. i really enjoyed this sweet & hot story.

arsenedyearsenedyealmost 14 years ago
:)))

PERFECT. So sweet, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very well done

Something in this story seemed so real, so authentic. I guess it was probably a combination of the background history given to us, the details, and the depth of the characters. The story really sucked me in and I loved every chapter! I hope to see you write more.

gunnycdcgunnycdcalmost 14 years ago
great story

This story reminds me of the one by Techan about life on the plains of west texas. I loved the story and hope you write more along the lines. Growing up a farm boy myself, i followed the story to see how accurate i felt it was. You did a great job describing the events and the love shown between all. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thank you. Great job!

Loved it. So sweet, so natural, and so sexy. Definitely one of my favorite series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love it!

You are a really great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
utterly brilliant

i loved this story, you're a great writer. I look forward to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love It

wondeful story. Great characters. finally finding the one. it makes my heart swell. thnak you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I loved this story... it seems so real from Jordan's point of view. You painted a picture of a real person with real insecurities and fears. You are officially one of my favourite writers on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I have uncanny feeling

that this is the real life story, and if I am right - then this two people were exceptionally lucky to find each other. The story is more then perfect. It's beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

aw i dont want it to end there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Please keep writing! Your stories are so... realistic and great...

Continuation on the nephew, maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

I have loved all of your stories. I hope you will keep writing. They are just wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The best

I have read all of your stories and this is definitely the best. So real and so good sense of humour. Not much of sex but you managed to make it really hot with just few words. You have a gift for writing. Thank you.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 13 years ago
Just read this again for, like, the third time.

Along with your other ones, too. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome story!!

Totally love these guys. Makes me feel a little more Ok to be pushing 40 and single

AzanianHeatAzanianHeatover 13 years ago
Adore your work

You write the kind of stories that remain great, no matter how many times I reread them. Awesome talent!

Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Stuff

I am not in the habit of leaving comments, so I cannot adequately explain why your stories work. They're romantic without being overbearing, amusing without seeming contrived, and poignant without exhausting every potentially meaningful moment. I am not sure whether you have managed to capture reality or a believable fantasy, but thanks for another enjoyable ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Wonderful and sweet story. <33

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love your

writing. I've read every story umpteen times. Please be busy writing something new!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Second time through

This is my second reading of this story and I still like it. I am going over to see if you have any other stories for me. Thanks.

avrgblkgrlavrgblkgrlalmost 13 years ago
What can I say...

Excellent. Simply excellent!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 13 years ago

Excellent. Even better the second time around

yeomanieyeomaniealmost 13 years ago
sweet

Maybe its just time of life but I need to believe a relationship like this can exist. Thanks for giving me hope :) x

buzzlegirlbuzzlegirlalmost 13 years ago
Sweet

Wasn't sure about the age group first off, but you converted me in the first chapter. This was really sweet, your characters are very believable and it was really well constructed. Great job! x

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Kudos

You have the whole international businessman angle nailed down pretty tightly. Great story and very sexy.

ikhneumonikhneumonabout 12 years ago
Yes!!!

Swear to God, I just shouted that out loud, with accompanying fist pump, when I read those last six sentences. Damn, you're good!

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

wow fucking wonderful.? however was hoping it would continue. it took me a while to get into this but it was well worth it. well done. x x x

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago
The circle is closed and the future awaits two deserving guys

So nice than Jordan finally felt secure enough in David's love to admit his own feelings too. And I liked how the sweet hand job pointed back to the first chapter. They really have come home in every way.

ladymaryladymaryabout 11 years ago
Wonderful

It always amazes me that in your stories I look forward to the conversations between the two characters as much as to the hot sex scenes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful!

Sigh...How I wish you were still writing. I love your stories of real people, their talents and their weaknesses, their fears, desires, and need for love.

lonelyandfrustratedlonelyandfrustratedover 8 years ago
loved it!

I have read everything you have written and its all brilliant BUT this one was truly amazing I know for a fact that I will be 're reading it very often. It makes me hope that maybe one day my story will end like that one.

mislaidthoughtsmislaidthoughtsover 2 years ago

I read this story about a decade ago and liked it, but rereading it now that I'm a bit older, I can really appreciate it. This story was so understated in the best way. It's so quiet and thoughtful. And, I really rooted for them through this whole thing. Both of them are so flawed and real, and I'm sad that this is where I'll have to leave them for now. It's been a while since you've last posted anything, and I don't know if you ever check this account anymore, but even if you never post anything again, I wanted you to know that your stories really mean a lot to me, and there's a reason I have read so many of them multiple times. They really touch a deeper part of me, and every once in a while I'll find myself reflecting on lines you've written or thinking about all the lovely characters you've crafted.

Throughout the story, we read about Jordie traveling and how it's such a significant part of his life. To have him finally settle into a home that he loves with the person that he loves is so fitting. There's a lot of mushy stories out there, but it's your stories that I find the most romantic. It's never saccharine and just feels like a continuation of life and all its mundanities. It's the people we love that make it special. There's so many movies with big airport scenes that are always "epic" or dramatic, but in my eyes, they all pale in comparison to the last scene here. David unexpectedly picking Jordan up at the airport because he couldn't sleep and he missed Jordan? That's where the real love lives.

I'm sure I'll come back here in another ten years to tell you how much I love your writing but until then, I hope you're doing well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I think I read these stories many many years ago. I was cleaning up bookmarks and came back here again. Lovely writing. I really hoping you are writing for a living. These stories are really beautifully written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous