Travis and Adam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Travis grinned. Oh, yeah, he got that. He slid his hand under the table and squeezed Adam's knee, letting him know he liked it.

Ben coughed, pretending not to notice. He smiled at Michael, swept his eyes over to their two new friends. Michael caught on quickly. Nodded back and then placed his hand on top of Ben's and pulled it to the top of the table. In plain sight of everyone.

Travis saw it first. Smiled.

It took Adam a minute to catch on, he was so busy thinking about the tractor. When he finally looked over, his mouth dropped open. He glanced from one to the other and then to Travis, who was smiling.

"So, how long have you two been together?" Ben asked, quietly.

They looked at each other and Adam giggled nervously. "Um, well, we aren't 'together'," he answered hesitantly and then under his breath, "yet."

"But I've had the hots for him for months." Travis chimed in, smiling that big goofy smile again.

Adam blushed again, wondering if Travis had heard him.

"See, isn't he adorable!" Travis slid over and ruffled Adam's hair. He wanted to kiss him, but knew he shouldn't just yet. Besides, they weren't an item. It's not like he could just throw his arm over Adam's shoulders and show the world he was crazy about him. There was still a lot to figure out. Neither man knew if this was just hot convention sex or if it was going anywhere. Although, Travis knew he really wanted more. And he wasn't used to that. He shook his head. Told himself to quit analyzing the situation and just go with the flow.

And he did. He enjoyed the rest of his lunch as they all got to know each other.

Travis and Adam left to make sure everything looked good at the booth and then had to attend a meeting with the convention committee. Every vendor had to attend and it was incredibly long and boring. By the time they got out, they just wanted to go to sleep, but the pre-convention dinner was starting in about forty-five minutes. They headed back to their room to freshen up and when they walked in they found their room had been cleaned. The bedding had been turned down and there were two mints on the pillows. A little note accompanied them.

"I did not put new bedding on the fold-out bed because I assumed you didn't want that. If you change your mind, please let me know.

Susan

P.S. Thanks for not making me the bed back. My boss wouldn't have understood and he would have yelled at me. I left you a thank you in the bathroom."

Adam dashed into the bathroom and found a basket full of items, including soaps, shampoo, conditioner, lotions and a bottle of eucalyptus bubble bath on the counter. He smiled and showed Travis the bubble bath.

Travis groaned. He wanted to slip into the tub right then and there. He couldn't wait to see Adam covered in bubbles. He pulled him into his arms and laid his head on Adam's shoulder.

"Baby, you're killing me. I want you so badly." His voice was filled with lust and made Adam shudder. He wanted Travis, too. But, something bothered him.

"Um, why do you always call me baby, and rarely by my name?" Adam whispered.

Travis pulled back and looked at him. He didn't know what to say. He didn't really thought about it anymore. He called everyone baby, babe, etc.. How did he tell Adam that he had started doing that after calling out the wrong name one night in the middle of getting a blow job. Wow, that had been a horrific night. The guy he was with had been furious and walked out. And the worst of it was that Travis had real feelings for that man. He felt like such an ass about it and promised himself he wouldn't make the same mistake again.

And he didn't. He had just stopped using their names. Crap. That made him sound like a player. Like he was just out for sex. Which he was. But this time he felt like he wanted more. He suddenly felt awkward. A little ashamed. Couldn't look Adam in the eye anymore.

"Not now. We have to attend that dinner." He whispered.

He knew he had failed when Travis smiled. "Do we? Do we really have to? Or are you just trying to ignore my question? Why don't you call me Adam?"

Travis started to feel closed in. Needed air. Pushed past Adam and headed to the door. "Are you coming?" he asked.

"Yes!" Adam huffed. He knew getting Travis to open up about things wasn't going to be easy. But he was willing to let it slide for now so they could get to the dinner.

A little while later they were sitting at a large round table with eight other vendors. Travis was glad to see Ben and Michael had decided to join their table. He liked them. They seemed like a nice couple and weren't hiding it. He wished he could tell the world that Adam was his, but he knew it wasn't the place or the time. And he knew Adam wasn't really his.

Travis was having a hard time with the feelings he was dealing with. He couldn't remember ever wanting to "lay claim" to anyone. He never stayed in a relationship longer than three months. Good sex. Good fun. Tried to not have any bad break-ups.

But ever since he had first laid eyes on him, he had been drawn to him.

A couple of the vendors they met at breakfast were at the table, too. The pretty brunette kept shooting glances at Travis and when he caught her for the third time, she didn't look away. He had been pretty sure she was sending him signals, but when she licked her lips and pouted them while staring at him, he knew for sure. Crap. Now what? He felt uncomfortable and excused himself from the table. Adam glanced at him, but Travis just nodded to him to stay and turned to find the men's room.

Unfortunately, the pretty little brunette followed him. When he stepped out from the men's room, she was waiting. She was seated on a small bench in the large hall and had her short skirt pulled up high on her thighs. Her legs were crossed and he was pretty sure she had unbuttoned a couple more buttons on her blouse. Her breasts were pouring out now. If he was into breasts, her plan would have probably worked. He wasn't. He smiled a tight smile and walked on by her.

She grabbed his hand, stopping him. "Don't you want to chat for a minute, cowboy?" she purred.

He turned, watched her slide her skirt up her thigh a little more. God, she did absolutely nothing for him. Nada. This was not a new revelation, of course, he thought to himself and chuckled.

"Ma'am. I'm flattered, but-"

"You have a girlfriend?" She interrupted. "That's okay. I have a boyfriend. We're away from home. It can be fun to play." She pulled herself up and pressed her tight little body against his. "Do you like to play? I bet that's something we have in common."

He cleared his throat. "Well, yes, I like to play. You want to know what else we have in common?"

She nodded, leaned in closer to his hear his low voice.

"I have a boyfriend, too." He whispered, feeling a little guilty about the lie. Adam wasn't his boyfriend.

She pulled back, looked at Travis for a second and began laughing. "Damn! I should have known. All the good ones are married or gay! Hey, a girl can try, right?"

He smiled and decided he liked her right away and offered his hand to her. "Travis."

"Rose."

They shook and walked back to the table together. She sat down and shot him one last look of lust and then scanned the room, looking for her next prey.

He settled back in and watched Adam as he and Ben discussed the tractor again. God, he wanted to reach over and tousle his hair. He loved the silkiness of it. Truth be told, he had been fantasizing about running his hands through Adam's hair for months. The reality had been even greater than he imagined.

Finding out Adam was gay was amazing. Finding out he was attracted to him, well, that had sent him over the moon. Adam was the whole package. He was sexy, had those twinkling blue eyes and dirty blonde hair that he was partial to. And that ass... damn... it was perfect. But, he admitted to himself again, this was more than sexual attraction. Adam was smart. And Funny. And damn cute. Dammit! Travis was 29 years old, but he felt like a lovesick teenager again.

Adam turned to see Travis staring at him and gave him a little smile before turning back to Ben. He tried to pay attention, but the lust he had just seen in Travis's eyes made it hard to concentrate. His cock thickened and pressed against the zipper. It was going to be a long evening!

Travis watched Adam squirm a little in his seat and recognized it for what it was: Adam was turned on. A sudden, uncomfortable thought hit him. What if Adam was turned on from being close to Ben? He glanced over at the two of them. Adam was beautiful as he laughed at something Ben just said. He felt the stirrings of jealousy and took a long look at Ben. He was short. Probably 5'7" give or take half an inch. Dark brown hair, almost black, and cropped very short. His features were sort of delicate and he had a dimple in his left cheek. He seemed to blush easily, like Adam. He was probably around thirty-five, so a little older than he and Adam. He glanced at Michael and noticed he was completely at ease. There was no hint of jealousy or concern on his face as he watched Ben and Adam talk.

Wow. He wish he was as secure as Michael. But, then again, they had said they had been together for seven years. He and Adam were just really starting out and didn't really have a definition to what their relationship even was.

God, there was so much he wanted to know about Adam. Everything. He truly wanted to know everything. He also wanted to drag him back to their hotel room and get him naked. Instead, he sighed and tried to let go of the jealousy. Deep down, he knew Adam wasn't attracted to Ben.

Their meals arrived and Travis was glad to see it was country fried steak with mashed potatoes and gravy. The green beans even tasted fresh. Everyone at their table seemed to enjoy it. But nothing topped the apple pie and vanilla ice cream. His absolute favorite dessert. He loved traditional American food.

The convention people were obviously trying to portray a typical down home, country meal to go along with the theme of the event. Seemed to be a hit with everyone at his table.

The presentation portion of the event wasn't as boring as he thought it would be. They brought in a comedian for entertainment and he was pretty funny. Sometimes he had the audience rolling and he loved to see Adam laugh out loud. He was sexy and adorable at the same time.

At one point, he felt something on his leg and looked down to see Adam had casually placed his hand Travis's thigh. It felt nice. He glanced at Adam, but he wasn't even looking at him. He wondered if he even knew he had done it.

That was the moment he knew. That small, casual touch right there when they were in a room with over two-hundred people. He knew that Adam was the one for him. He felt it in his being. He had known there was something special going on, but his heart soared over this small gesture. He placed his hand over Adam's, intertwining his own fingers over his.

Adam felt Travis's hand and was surprised to see that he had his hand on Travis's leg. He didn't even remember doing it. He smiled softly at the warmth he felt from Travis's hand. God, he was falling hard for him.

The comedian finished up and the presentation ended pretty soon after that. Michael and Ben said they were going to go have a drink in the bar and invited them to join them. Travis would have preferred to spend the rest of the evening with Adam, alone in their hotel room. But, he didn't want to be rude, and Adam acted like he wanted to join them and he wanted to make him happy, so soon they were all headed to the bar.

The hotel had a couple of bars to choose from, but they decided on the one that had a kind of old fashioned pub-like feel to it. There was a pretty good crowd, but they were able to find a nice little booth near the dart area. Michael let Ben slide in first and he took the outer side, while Travis slid in after Adam. He noticed that Michael draped his arm over Ben's shoulders and pulled him close with seemingly no qualms about being out in public.

They were having such a good time talking and laughing and drinking their beers that none of them noticed the two large men hanging out by the dart board staring at them.

By the time they were on their third beer, Adam was feeling pretty buzzed. He rarely drank because he was such a lightweight when it came to alcohol, but he was having such a great time, he hadn't been paying attention to how many beers he'd had. He moved in closer to Travis, anxious to feel his body against his own. He pressed his thigh to Travis's and almost let out a moan. He glanced sideways to see if Travis had noticed or had an objection.

Travis was smiling at him and slid his hand down Adam's thigh, squeezing a little as he did it. Adam trembled. He wanted more and was about to reach down and touch Travis's thigh, when he heard it.

"Well, if it ain't a bunch of fairies, John!"

A huge man with a barrel chest and dark brown beard had ambled up to the side of the booth. He was with a shorter man with a slight paunch to his belly. Both were leering at them.

Michael squeezed Ben's shoulders tighter and looked like he was about to speak, when the small man spoke up.

"Yep, looks like a four-pack of queers, Marcus." He was nodding his head and smiling, like he was proud of himself.

Travis was furious and he slid out of the booth and stood in front of the men. "Excuse me, do you have a problem?"

The bigger man, John, snorted. "Hell yeah, I got a problem. Your kind ain't welcome here in Oklahoma. You need to run on home to New York or San Francisco or wherever you came from, boy. All four of you."

"Travis, they're not worth it. Let's just go." Adam said quietly.

"But you're worth it, Adam. Nobody gets away with treating you like this. These homophobes need to back up and get the hell out." He was speaking to Adam, but his gaze never left the men.

"What you call me? Some homo- what? I am not a faggot!"

That made Travis laugh. What an ignorant fool.

"You have ten seconds to get out of my sight." Travis's voice was low and surly.

"Or what? You're going to flap your wings and carry me out?" The big guy laughed at what he said. His friend slapped his arm and laughed, too.

"Five seconds left," he warned them. Michael slid out of the booth and stood next to Travis, ready to help.

"Oh, look, John. Another one's gonna fly outta here!"

The pub was silent. Everyone was frozen in place. At first. And just when the ten seconds were up, they noticed about ten patrons of the pub were headed back their way.

Crap! Travis didn't want to have to fight even more, but quickly realized they were there to back his group up, not the two drunk men.

Before he knew it, several men grabbed up the loud men and, ignoring their shouts of anger, dragged them out of the bar, just as a couple of security men showed up.

The four men were so grateful for the help, they didn't know what to do. Adam had unshed tears in his eyes and Travis reached down and pulled him up to stand next to him.

"It's okay, baby. It's okay." He whispered.

They all thanked the group and bought a round for the whole bar. It was nice to see that things were changing in the world. If this had been just five years ago, the majority of the bar may have backed up the two drunks.

They stuck around a little longer to talk with the security men, both of whom were actually active police. This was just a second job for them.

By the time they got up to their room, it was almost 10:00pm. Adam was yawning a lot and it was obvious the alcohol wasn't helping his fatigue. He brushed aside all thoughts of being intimate, focusing instead on helping Adam into bed.

Adam seemed to be unable to find the bed, so Travis gently walked him over to it and pushed on his shoulders. That was all it took for Adam to collapse onto the blankets, laying on his back, with his legs hanging over the edge.

"My man! My sexy man... my Travis... my..." Adam mumbled, eyes glazed as he looked up.

"Yes, your man," Travis whispered, smiling, as he unbuttoned Adam's shirt and tried to wrestle him out of it. Once he got that off, he had to pull the tank top over his head. Adam tried to help, but was not doing a good job. But it finally came off and landed on the floor.

Travis laughed.

"You are a lightweight, aren't you?"

Adam grinned, licked his lips. He wasn't sure what Travis was saying, but he was enjoying being undressed by him.

"Travis. Sexy... Man... so manly... so hot."

Travis shook his head and pulled off Adams shoes and finally his jeans, until he was wearing only a pair of boxers. He rolled him a little to pull the covers out from under him.

Once he had him settled, he stripped off his clothes until he, too, was only wearing his boxers and slipped into bed beside Adam. He turned on his side and wrapped his arms around Adam, pulling him tightly to his chest.

Adam sighed and snuggled against his man.

"Yes." He said, as he stroked the hair on Travis's arms. "Sexy...hairy. My hairy man. Love that hair."

Travis listened and smiled in the dark. Adam was going to have a headache tomorrow morning.

It wasn't long before he heard Adam's breathing level out and he knew he was asleep. He loved holding him like this, close to his chest. Unfortunately, his cock was not dealing well with the situation. He had a raging hard on and it didn't help that Adam's silky soft skin was pressed up against it.

Shit. He was going to have to take care of this or he would never get any sleep. He slowly and carefully slid his arm out from under Adam and climbed out of the bed as quietly as possible, grabbing the bottle of lube and slipping into the bathroom. He closed the door, but then decided to leave it open some. Just enough to be able to see Adam on the bed. He leaned against the bathroom counter and pulled his boxers down, feeling his hard cock slap against his stomach.

The lube was cold at first, but once he began stroking his cock, heat spread through him. He looked at Adam as he stroked. He was amazing. He wished it was Adam stroking him right now and leaned his head back and closed his eyes, letting the sensations take over. He stroked up and down his shaft, using two fingers on the underside. He stopped to slide his lubricated hand down to cup his nuts.

"Oh, yeah, Adam. That's it baby." He whispered into the dark. "Suck my nuts, baby. Lick them all over."

He glanced into the room again. Adam was still sound asleep. He closed his eyes again and began stroking faster, harder.

"Yeah, baby. Fuck. That's it..." his voice was low as he imagined Adam on his knees stroking and licking his cock. "You like this big fat cock, don't you? You want it inside you, don't you Adam?"

He was getting closer. His nuts were tensing and his body was trembling.

"Fuck! Yeah, Adam! Suck it! You're mine, Adam. Tell me where you want my load, baby? In your mouth? Gonna swallow it down. Unh, yeah, yeah, that's it. Fuck! Fuck!"

The first blast hit his chest and the rest covered his stomach as blast after blast of thick white spunk shot out of his dick. He was still trembling and looked over to make sure Adam was still asleep. He would be embarrassed to have him witness his little jack off session. He quickly cleaned off with a warm, wet towel and pulled his boxers back up before slipping back under the covers and pulling Adam back into a tight embrace.

Adam had turned on his side and his ass pressed up against Travis's cock. And to Travis's chagrin, he was instantly hard again! Fuck! He tried hard to ignore it, but Adam kept wiggling his ass. If Travis hadn't been sure Adam was asleep, he would have thought he was teasing him.

Finally, his cock deflated some and he was comfortable enough to sleep. He smiled into the night. He would be happy to hold Adam every night of his life. He never wanted to let go.