Travis and Adam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Travis lurched awake when he felt his dick enveloped in a wet heat. His eyes flew open as he felt Adam's tongue swirl around the engorged head, lapping at the droplets of precum. His eyes adjusted to the darkness and he could see his head bobbing up and down as he slid his hard shaft in and out, going a little deeper each time.

"Fuck, baby!" he hissed out.

Adam smiled and moaned against the steel hard cock in his mouth. That was the reaction he had hoped for. He licked from the base to the tip again, letting his tongue slide along his piss slit, feeling the sexy man underneath him shudder.

"Yes..." Travis moaned out. "Suck that cock, baby!"

Adam slid back down, letting the cock hit his throat and then he swallowed a little, pulling the thick shaft deeper into his throat.

Travis nearly leapt off the bed. Adam was deep throating him and it felt like his dick was being squeezed by warm, wet velvet.

"Baby...oh, fuck, baby. You are fucking amazing. Fuck!" He was losing control and grabbed handfuls of bedding on either side of him bracing himself. "Suck my dick, baby. Suck it hard!"

Adam slid him back out and then plunged him back in, until his nose was buried deep in Travis's wiry bush. He loved the smell of his man.

But he wanted something and let Travis's hard cock slide out of his mouth.

"No, baby! Please!" Travis begged, unable to comprehend why he stopped.

"Say my name." Adam whispered.

"What?" Travis moaned, unsure what he was talking about.

"Say my name. You can call me baby, too, but say my name, Travis."

Travis fought the haziness in his brain as he tried to concentrate on what Adam was saying.

"Adam," he whispered, "Adam." He softly chanted Adam's name over and over.

That was all Adam needed to hear. The way his name sounded on Travis's lips was enough to drive Adam over the edge every fucking time he heard him say it.

Travis knew he was going to cum. "I'm about to cum, Adam! Fuck! Yeah!" Travis felt his body shudder as the first string of cum blasted deep into Adam's throat.

Adam slid the hard hot dick in his mouth out just a little, as he tasted the first spurt of cream. He wanted to be able to taste it all and swallow every drop. He moaned as his mouth filled with the sweet and salty liquid and he swallowed several times.

Travis finally finished shooting his load and slowly softened in Adam's mouth, before sliding out between those sweet lips. He looked down and saw Adam's pink tongue licking his lips, tasting the cum that escaped from his mouth. He had a look in his eyes that could only be described as lust as he looked back up at Travis.

"You taste so fucking good," he whispered and then smiled as he pulled himself up to cover Travis with his body, pressing his lips to his.

Travis responded with a growl and wrapped his arms around Adam, pulling him tighter into a passionate embrace. He sought entrance to Adam's mouth with his tongue, felt him part his lips and took control of his mouth. He felt like a crazy man. Like he couldn't get enough of him. He plunged his tongue in over and over, tasting the remnants of his own cum.

He pulled back and rolled Adam onto his back, grinding his thickening shaft against Adam's rock hard dick. He wanted him. More than he could say.

"Roll over onto your stomach," he ordered. Adam's eyes grew wide, but didn't hesitate. Travis pulled up a little, bracing himself on his elbows to give Adam some room to flip. Once he was in position, Travis covered his naked body with his own and felt his dick wedge against Adam's ass crack. He stilled as he enjoyed the way his body fit against Adam's. It was almost too perfect.

He flicked his tongue out to tease Adam's neck. Tasting. Licking, then suckling. He felt Adam moan as he nipped as his ear. Leaned in and whispered, "Adam" into this ear. Slowly began raining hot, wet kisses on his shoulders, down his smooth back, and then to the curve at the top of his ass. He stopped there long enough to really lick and tease and kiss. And then he let himself move down to his perfect ass.

He cupped the silky white globes and spread them a little to get a better view of that tight little pink hole. Damn! It was sexy.

He ran his tongue from the top of Adam's ass crack down until he was almost to that delicious hole. Felt Adam stiffen up and pulled back a little.

"Baby? Adam, you okay?"

"I...I have never had anyone..." Adam wasn't sure how to tell him this was new to him.

"You've never let a man rim you before?" Travis was shocked. Who could resist such a perfect looking ass?!

"No."

"Will you let me, Adam?" He hoped he would say yes, but he wouldn't do anything Adam didn't want.

"Yes." Adam's answer was a whisper.

Travis felt powerful knowing his tongue was the first one to ever touch him. He looked back down at the luscious ass and felt himself pulled in. He slid his tongue out, caressing the soft skin around the anus. Felt Adam tremble. Held tighter to the ass cheeks and pressed his face into the crack, giving over to the incredible desire to taste him.

Travis's tongue licked and circled around the hole several times before he slid it across the hole. Adam was grunting and moaning and having trouble staying still, which only drove Travis on. He pulled back and flicked his tongue just underneath Adam's nuts and then licked back up to his ass. God, he tasted amazing. So sweet. So clean. He wanted more.

He let his tongue press against the opening, forcing itself inside. Heard Adam gasp. Wiggled his tongue a little and pulled out. Plunged in again and went a little farther inside. Fuck! He could do this for hours!

Adam was losing his mind. This was fucking amazing. He couldn't think. Couldn't speak. Could only moan.

Travis pulled his tongue out long enough to tell Adam to get on his hands and knees. He smiled when he complied immediately without asking why. Once he was steady, he plunged his tongue back in and reached one hand around to grasp Adam's cock. He heard Adam's sharp intake of breath and rubbed his thumb over the dripping slit, then slid his hand down the swollen cock, using all that precum as a lube. In seconds he was stroking him hard with one hand and eating his ass out in rhythm as Adam's moans got louder.

"Fuck!" he cried out. "I can't hold back."

Travis pushed his tongue farther in and licked and tasted, while he felt Adam's cock harden even more and suddenly shoot out load after load of cum as he cried out Travis's name over and over. He felt it dripping on his fingers and pulled his hand away and his tongue out as Adam collapsed.

He rolled to his side and pulled Adam up next to him, nuzzling the back of his neck. "You okay, Adam?"

Adam was panting hard and still in a sex-induced haze as he turned to look at Travis. "Okay? I'm fucking perfect!" He smiled and collapsed against Adam's chest. "I never knew... I never knew."

Travis smiled and held tight. His hard dick jabbed against Adam's ass, but he just wanted to hold him for now. Wanted to bask in the moment. He loved that he was the first man to taste Adam's hole, but suddenly the thought came to him that he also wanted to be the last. He didn't want some other man rimming his baby. Fuck no! He growled out loud.

Adam turned to look at him questioningly. "What's wrong?"

Travis pulled himself up on his elbow and turned Adam to face him. "Whose baby are you, Adam?"

Adam didn't hesitate to answer. "I'm yours, Travis."

"Say it again!" His voice was low. Husky.

"I'm yours, Travis. Completely yours." He smiled at the possessiveness his sexy man was showing. He loved it. "I'm your baby."

"Damn straight, baby!" Travis placed a loud kiss on Adam's neck before reaching for his phone on the night stand. "Hey! It's only 5:00am! What are we doing awake?"

Adam turned to look at his lover, smirked a little. "Are you saying you would rather I not wake you up?"

Travis growled and turned Adam to face him. "Hell no! I have never experienced waking up like that in my life. It was fucking amazing!" He stared deep into Adam's eyes and leaned down to kiss him. Softly. Sweetly. How the hell had he been so lucky to meet this amazing man?

They didn't need to be at the booth until 9:00am, so they had plenty of time to sleep, but neither really wanted to. The soft cocoon like safety they felt in each other's arms filled them with warmth. Security. Love.

Suddenly it felt urgent that they know as much about each other as possible. They talked about their love of soccer and how they had both played in high school. Adam had season tickets and they planned on going to a game as soon as the new season started.

They talked about their favorite foods, Mexican for both, their favorite colors, and their favorite movies. Both were happy to find out the other knew how to ride and planned to go riding together soon.

The easy banter between the two men soon reached a more personal level.

"Adam, when was your first time?" Travis asked.

Adam blushed a little in his arms. He was afraid Travis would think he was such a loser if he answered the question. He looked down, but Travis cupped his chin up and looked into his eyes.

"If you don't want to answer, you don't have to. I will never make you do something you are not comfortable with."

Travis's assurance calmed him a little. He decided to just go ahead and tell him.

"I knew I was gay in high school, but I didn't date men until college. And I was so scared of everything, I mean, well, you know." He was tripping over himself and took a deep breath to calm himself and let his gaze focus on the sunlight beginning to filter through the drapes hanging in the large window. "I never went farther than oral in college and that didn't even happen until my senior year."

He glanced back at Travis to measure his reaction, but if he was surprised he didn't show it.

"There's nothing wrong with waiting, Adam."

He smiled at the whisper. "Well, it wasn't until I had moved away from home, after college, that I met a man...an older man...at...well, at a bar. A gay bar. I was 24 years old and I had never been to one."

Travis listened intently. He had a feeling where this was going.

"Anyway, I was feeling really lonely and when I walked in I couldn't believe all the hot guys that were there. But I was so shy, I just sat at the bar sipping a beer." He paused, thinking back to that night. "After a little while, an older man, he was probably about forty-five, sat down next to me and offered to buy me another drink. He was handsome, but not my type, I guess is what I would say."

Travis smiled. "I think I know what your type is, baby." He practically purred into Adam's ear.

Adam shivered. Felt his body react to Travis's soft words. God he was sexy!

"So, anyway," he continued, "we found a booth and got to talking. I could tell he was just out for a one-night stand and I had never wanted to do that. But I felt, well...so alone...I had just moved to town and I didn't know anyone and... the loneliness was getting to me. And I am just so shy around people. I've gotten over some of my shyness, but I still struggle with it." He glanced at Travis, and still saw no judgement, just understanding. Caring. Was that love shining in his eyes?

Adam returned to his story. "When he asked me if I wanted to go for a drive, well, I knew what he wanted. Don't get me wrong, I wanted it too. It sounds silly now, but I think I was in a hurry to lose my virginity and desperate to be touched."

"That's not silly, Adam. That's human." Travis's voice was gruff with emotion.

"Well, we drove around. He told me his name was James and he found a nearby park that was relatively deserted. Once he had parked the car, we started making out and he whispered things to me... things that I wanted to hear. Deep down I know it was bull, but I was desperate. When I admitted to him that I was a virgin, he changed. His kisses became rough and at first I thought, okay, he's a little forceful, but I kind of liked that." He looked at Travis as he admitted that, wondering what he would think of him. Admitting he liked to be dominated, just a little, was something he had never told anyone. Travis's reaction was immediate.

He nuzzled his head into the crook of Adam's neck and growled. "You are so sweet, Adam. And I love to be in control."

Adam breathed a sigh of relief and continued, though it was a little hard to concentrate with Travis's hot breath on his skin. Cleared his throat. Travis got the hint and pulled away a little.

"Okay, I can wait."

"Anyway, he pulled out a condom from his pocket and set it on the dash. I was a little panicked."

"Wait, you were in the car still? Didn't he have any manners? Your first time and he wanted to do it in the car?" This irritated the hell out of Travis. Adam deserved better.

"Well, there wasn't a lot of thought put into this. I'm not laying all the blame on him. It was just a random hook-up. I knew that going in." He liked hearing his sexy man get upset on his part. He felt so secure in his arms. That's why he was able to tell him what happened that night.

"Anyway, we kept making out and he said nothing would happen if I didn't want it, too, but that condom was just sitting there. Like a reminder of my virginity. When he moved to undo my belt buckle, I didn't stop him. I admit it. I wanted to, even though I was scared." He paused, because this next part was hard to get out.

Travis felt him shake a little and knew something bad was coming. He held tighter, trying to show him he was safe.

"After he had yanked my jeans and boxers off, he unzipped his and pulled his dick out. It wasn't huge, but it was thick and hard. I thought he wanted me to go down on him first, but suddenly he flipped me over onto my stomach and grabbed me around the waist, pulling my ass up to touch him. He had somehow already rolled the condom on and he started pushing into me. I tried to tell him it hurt, but-"

Travis bolted up. "He didn't lube you up? Or use his fingers??" He was incredulous.

"No," Adam whispered, remembering the pain. He felt his cheeks flush at his embarrassment of that night. The pain had been unbearable, but the way the evening played out was humiliating. "The condom had some lubrication, but he pushed in too fast and too hard. It hurt and he could only get in a little ways before I screamed for him to stop. He got mad and tried harder, but it was burning and I realized I was crying."

Travis tried to remain calm, but the thought of a man forcing himself onto Adam that way made him tremble with rage. He pulled Adam closer to him, letting him know that he was here for him.

Adam just wanted to get it all out there, so he blurted out the rest of the story. "He got mad when I cried and pulled out and pushed me down. Called me a pussy and told me to get out of his car so he could go find a real man. He threw my clothes and shoes out the window before driving off. I was left alone at the end of the park, almost naked. I dressed quickly and called for a cab. Thank goodness my phone got a signal out there."

"Adam," he whispered, "what he did was to you was wrong. He should have stopped when you said stop. He should have used lube. He should have stretched you out with his fingers. I am so sorry that your first time was so horrible. But, baby, look at me."

Adam looked into his eyes and Travis saw unshed tears laying on his lashes.

"Adam, you are a real man. You are sexy and smart and funny. You have beautiful eyes. You have a beautiful heart. You care about people. You would never treat anyone like James treated you. That's why you are the man and he is the coward. We will never speak of him again, unless you choose to bring him up, do you understand me? I will never force you to remember him, or that horrible night, baby. I am honored that you chose to share with me though. You are so honest and sweet, Adam."

Travis buried his face in Adam's hair, breathing in his scent.

"I never tried again, Travis. I was too scared. I had a relationship about two years ago and it lasted for three months, but he got frustrated that all I would do was oral."

Travis thought about that. He knew he wanted to make love to Adam. God, how he wanted to be inside of him. But he also knew he would never force him to do something he didn't want to do. He would accept whatever Adam's decision was. "Listen, Adam, I know our relationship is new, but I will be happy with whatever you want to do physically."

"Really? You don't think I am some kind of freak?" Adam was surprised. "You are so hot! You could have anyone you want."

Travis chuckled. "I don't want anyone else. I have the boyfriend I want. And he is one hot guy!"

Adam suddenly froze in his arms and Travis turned to look at him. "Adam?" he whispered. "You okay?"

A grin spread across Adam's face as he reveled in the knowledge that he was officially Travis's boyfriend. God, he loved hearing that. Travis eyed him questioningly.

"You called me your boyfriend." Adam whispered and sighed.

"Well, isn't that what's going on here? Am I moving too fast?"

Adam pressed his lips against Travis's as an answer. He felt a surge of lust course through him and opened his mouth to let his man's tongue sweep into his mouth. Soon their tongues were dueling and Adam had climbed on top of him and was grinding his hips into Travis's. Their hard cocks pressed against each other, the friction building quickly. Adam loved how his man's hairy chest rubbed against his skin.

He pulled away to kiss a trail from his neck to his flat, hairy stomach, stopping long enough to lick and nip at his hard nipples. Loved hearing Travis moan. When his mouth hovered above his lover's steel hard dick, he flicked his tongue out to lap up the precum. Savored the taste and wanted more. Slid his mouth around the tip and plunged him into his throat.

"Holy fuck, Adam!" Travis cried out.

Adam moaned as he slid back up the hard shaft, letting his tongue swirl up the underside and then plunging it back into his throat. He swallowed a little, allowing the engorged head to slide a little deeper into his throat.

Travis twisted his hands into the sheets, holding on for dear life as his boyfriend sucked his cock like he couldn't get enough. "Fuck! Fuck! So fucking amazing! Adam!"

Adam slid him back out and in, bobbing his head over and over, letting his nose push into his lover's bush at the base of his dick and enjoying the scent of him. He was all man. So sexy. Fuck he wanted to taste Travis's cum. No, not just wanted. Needed.

He reached under with one hand and grabbed Travis's ass cheek and raked his fingernails down it as he continued sucking his dick.

The only sounds in the room were the wet, sloppy sucking noises Adam made with his mouth and Travis's panting.

And then he felt Adam squeeze his ass again and his nuts tensed and before he could warn his lover, his thick white cum shot into his mouth. Over and over. Like he hadn't come in weeks. He couldn't believe how many times he exploded into Adam's hot mouth.

He screamed Adam's name repeatedly as he felt him swallow several times. Then when he slipped out of his mouth, he watched as Adam lapped up every drop of hot cum that leaked out of his mouth. He cleaned his cock, his balls and even swirled his tongue in his wiry bush in search of every drop. When he was finally sure he had it all, he pulled himself back up to lay next to Travis and placed his head on his hairy chest.

They were quiet for a few minutes, both lost in the moment.

Adam wanted to ask Travis about his first time, but knew they needed to get a start on their day. There was always tonight.

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 3.