All Comments on 'Travis and Adam Ch. 04'

by Sweet_Sarah72

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
kitty198kitty198over 8 years ago

Live the intensity of this story adam and travis are a perfect couple I just hope tgey get there happy ending

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
Such a hot story

I am glad that Adam told Travis about Albert. I am glad they have found each other. This is truly a love story. But I have questions. Is albert done with Adam and Travis? Will he try something with Adam again once they get home? Will Travis have to rescue Adam from Albert? Do they truly get a HEA? And what happens when the Boss (Dad) finds out about them when they get back home? These are just some of the questions I have about the story. I do hope you can answer some of them for your readers. Please keep writing, for you have a way of bringing out the characters to POP in your story.

Thanks for sharing an amazing story.

aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
Gavin??

Who is Gavin??? You mentioned Gavin in the story. Hope it was a misprint, but the question is still there.

Sweet_Sarah72Sweet_Sarah72over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for letting me know about typo!

Thanks! I had originally thought of using the name Gavin as one of the characters, but then felt it went better with another character in another series I am working on. I wonder if there is a way to edit a story once it's been approved. I'm going to check. Thanks for the feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too much sex

We need to know more about them as individuals, all disclosed is primarily about Adam and I don't like what is disclosed so far. Where did that angry, s&m side come from, why does he have a history of interacting with men capable of violence?, First the guy who took his virginity, and now Albert. Meantime we no know not much about Travis except he is falling in love for the second time in his life, and appears still remorseful of losing his first love. The sex overwhelms the story line, get over the sex, and clear up their pasts else they won't have a future at least not together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Have they done enough?

I don't think so. They should be contacting an attorney and local law enforcement with the Albert issue, both past and present. The man is clearly unhinged. To top it all, Adam hasn't told Travis about the blackmail attempt, and the threat of harm against Travis for failure to cooperate. This psycho needs dead, but failing that, he should be reinstitotionalized immediately.

canndcanndover 8 years ago

I love how they are developing such a close relationship. that said, wouldn't they leave considering they are in a hotel owned by albert's family? Travis should be smart if adam is naive or stupid enough to think he's cured b/c he was released! The guy has access to keys to the room and he's already snuck into a room of adam's and tried to kill him! Duh! So, I think they are being stupid. If Travis is sleeping he won't be able to defend them. He has already shamed Albert by standing up to him and physically dominating him. And then scaring him off a second time. It's a bit stupid. but, i guess if the story involves a showdown so be it. I just think it would have been better to have Adam not tell Travis b/c he clearly is down-playing the risk to himself. That way it would not seem ridiculous for Travis to not see the risk.

Towards the end you made a mistake and put Gavin and when he spoke of the knife episode he said adam instead of albert. Just wanted to let you know.

The cowboy boots was a sweet gesture. I hope they escape the hotel without too much danger.

chrisunderchrisunderover 8 years ago
Adam in cowboy boots... Wow

I love imagining Adam on cowboy boots so hot. I hate Albert such a pscho someone should put him as bait and fed to the sharks... but I get it... this story would be less awesome without any protagonist. I just hope Albert does not try to kill Travis or Adam and end this story as a tragedy. I hope not.

dairetodairetoover 8 years ago
Really enjoying it

Great story.

My only issue is that you had the names Albert and Adam mixed up at times.

PurplereignPurplereignover 7 years ago

Sexy! Love the cowboy boots!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous