All Comments on 'Travis and Adam Ch. 06'

by Sweet_Sarah72

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 8 years ago
Thank you

It is always such a pleasure to see an author actually finish a story on lit and I really enjoyed it. So thankyou for posting and look forward to more completed works from you! Congrats on a great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I hope you come back and visit them again. Would love to see them down the road.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice ending

though a proposal would have been nicer.

canndcanndover 8 years ago

It felt like it was a bit rushed in the end. I think you did a great job making Albert absolutely nuts in the end. i loved the random talk about the snakes...I wanted to know where the rest of that talk was going...I wanted the rest of his theory on snakes! and what his plans for them were. I'm glad he didn't put the things in the trunk with Adam. It was really a good touch to expressing his delusions. I think you needed that step from stalker to unhinged to make it better :)

I think you did fine with the situation coming to a relatively quick ending though I would have liked Albert to be a bit more crazy sounding about why Adam let him be put into a hospital and stuff. Wouldn't he wonder who made him do that?

I think where you sped up too much was their reunion. First, dad only gave them one day off lol? Jeez. And I'd have liked them to maybe discuss where they were going further or I agree, even a proposal wouldn't have seemed off with how taken these two were with each other from minute one. I'd have expected Adam to need some comforting too. Overall, a great story. Just would have slowed the ending down a bit

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry

I enjoyed the previous chapters. This one not at all. Instead of drama and passion you gave us melodrama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Story feels incomplete. Loved the series and characters but agree this final installment feels rushed. Please more on these two, they deserve a proper ending.

Sweet_Sarah72Sweet_Sarah72over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Feedback!

And I do plan on bringing the guys back in a spin-off :) - but it will be a little while. Working on some other stories right now. I appreciate all the feedback, positive and negative. I love writing, but know that I can always learn and grow as a writer. Feel free to email or post comments, suggestions, ideas! Thanks!

dairetodairetoover 8 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to the spin off

There is more to tell of their story

curious_123curious_123about 8 years ago
Stupid Star Ratings

I am angry with myself over my star rating. I was scrolling down the page and hit 1 by accident. I cannot figure out how to change it. This was a great story and I really enjoyed reading it. Sorry for the low ball rating, it's terrible inaccurate!!

PurplereignPurplereignover 7 years ago

One more chapter please...Travis and Adam-The Wedding!

Bdog6896Bdog6896over 1 year ago

GOOD STORY I'll read it again later

Snoopysmum21Snoopysmum21about 1 month ago

Love love love this story, one of the best I’ve ever read x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous