Travis's Tale Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry honey, but apparently we can't do anything for a while." I apologized to my wife, smiling broadly as I was busting on my sister.

"You better get pregnant quick!" Courtney commented to my sister.

"I'm doing my part as long as Travis does his." Alex retorted.

"Me? I'm just a sperm donor here." I said trying not to break into a grin.

Alex looked shocked as she lifted her face toward mine but then she realized I was only busting on her.

"You're much more than that Travis, you're my favorite brother and you're going to be the father of my child. That means a lot to me and you know I love you."

"I love you too Alex, you know I wouldn't do this if I didn't. I'm sure you're not going to have any problems so don't worry."

The night had arrived, Alex had been charting her cycles and according to her tonight was her most fertile time but she thought she would be fertile for the next 5 days beyond. That thought gave me pause, apparently she expected me in her bed for the next 6 nights and I had to wonder what Courtney thought about this.

"Are you sure we need to try each night?" I asked her, looking to my wife for her reaction. She had supported Alex from the beginning and was now although I thought I could sense a little disappointment in her that I wouldn't be in her bed for the next few days. Well, I would find a way into her bed although I would be using my tongue on her rather than sliding my cock into the warm and wet orifice she provided for me every night.

"If I didn't love you so much Alex I think I could be mad now, but I'm willing to make the sacrifice. I have faith everything is going to work out."

"Well, are you ready for bed dear?" I asked as I reached my hand out to Alex before leading her into her bedroom. As we entered I saw 2 candles burning on the night stands and could smell the scent of honeysuckle and vanilla in the air. I had thought we might go to mine but then that belonged to me and Courtney and I thought displacing Courtney from our bed wouldn't be the right thing to do either. I left the door open as we entered, if Courtney wanted to watch the opportunity would be there. Soon both of us were naked and getting into bed, I put my arms around Alex and pulled her tight against me. It'd been a few days since we had spent the night in the motel but she felt just as good tonight as she had then. My mindset was a little different now, before we had been together in bed for the purpose of offering each other comfort and pleasure but now tonight there was another purpose. I was there to impregnate her, although there would be a lot of pleasure involved in my act.

"Do you still have any doubts about this Travis?" Alex said softly as she lay in my arms.

"Not a one Alex, not a one." I answered honestly, although for a second I thought I might kid her about being naked in bed with my sister rather than what our intention was. I didn't think that would be appropriate, she seemed way too serious and uptight the past few days to be busting on her. No, this was a time to show her love and understanding.

"I'm glad, I know you had some reservations before. This means a lot to me Travis, I really don't want you to do something you're not absolutely positive about." She answered me.

"That's all behind us now, let's forget about that and concentrate on making a baby."

Alex giggled at that, I know how serious she was and how focused her plans were but I think she realized this was a little beyond what might be normal for a brother and sister.

I wasn't going to worry about that, I pulled her more tightly against me and sought out her lips with my own, soon she was kissing back with as much passion as she had shown several days earlier when we were together in the motel. I rolled onto my back and urged her to slide atop me, she was warm and soft and I enjoyed the feel of her breasts as they crushed themselves against my chest. I was teasing her back with my fingertips and slowly running my hands further down until I could squeeze and fondle her ass cheeks. I remembered the day she had bent over in front of me as she was pulling on her panties, looking back and teasing me about watching her ass. It felt as good as it had looked, and I was enjoying the feel of her atop me.

"I like this Travis, but you're going to have to be on top here soon. I don't want to take a chance that anything is going to run out of me once you fill me up." Alex said solemnly as she had pulled her lips away from my own long enough to speak the words.

"Whatever you want honey."

"Is it too much to ask if we get started right away? I know just how good it would feel to take it slow and easy, but I'm ready for you now. I hope you don't think that I'm too impatient, I just want to feel you inside me." She said even as she was rolling off me.

I wasn't going to object, although some soft and romantic foreplay might have been nice, I sensed she had been waiting for this for the past few days. I rolled her under me and moved atop of her, I was trying not to rest too much of my weight on her body but at the same time I still wanted to enjoy the feel of her warm skin against my own. The anticipation of what we were about to do had made the need to tease my cock to erection totally unnecessary. I was hard and I could feel myself slowly rubbing against her pubic hair as my cock was trapped between us. Without saying a word Alex spread her legs and lifted her knees, I could feel them rub against the sides of my hips as she slowly moved them back and forth causing a shiver to run up my back.

"I'm ready for you Travis..." She whispered softly into my ear. It probably wasn't necessary but out of habit I reached down between us, running my index and middle fingers up through the split between her pussy lips, she was truly wet and more than ready to receive me. She shuddered at my first touch and I couldn't resist just sliding my fingers into her vaginal opening for a second, I felt her pussy muscles grip my fingers the second they entered her.

"That feels good Travis, but it's not what I need." She insisted as I slowly withdrew my fingers. I raised my hips just enough to free my cock from between us, pointing it downward and without any effort at all, it found its way into her wet pussy. I was taking my time getting fully inside of her but she didn't want to wait that long, using her feet on the bed she pushed up and impaled herself on my cock, surrounding it with her pussy muscles which were squeezing and quivering all around me.

"Would you like it fast or slow?" I asked her, this was her show and I wanted to let her enjoy every minute.

"Make it long and slow Travis, I want to feel you inside me for a long time." She sighed softly although I had truly expected her to demand hard and fast. I had told her many times in the past I would do whatever she wanted and followed her instructions, I started sliding in slowly and pulling back just as slowly. She was sighing each time I slid my cock inside of her and almost whimpering as I pulled out. Once we had established a slow and easy rhythm, she was pushing back against me and I knew we were both going to enjoy this.

Alex had let the flames of the candles be the only illumination and although it didn't provide a lot of light, I could see her face in shadows. Her eyes were closed but there was a look of peaceful contentment on her face as she lay there experiencing the feel of my cock as it slid in and out of her. Her pussy was a different feel from that of my wife, but as I slowly made love to her I remembered that first time with Courtney, Alex's face replacing Courtney's own which launched my first orgasm inside of Courtney's pussy. I had wondered why I might have thought of my sister at a moment like that, but right now I couldn't imagine anything better than what I was doing here. I loved Alex more than anything and I would do anything for her. Courtney had given me a daughter and I loved each of them just as much but right now Alex was the one to receive all of my attention. At that thought I glanced over toward the door which I had left open intentionally, and yes, Courtney was there watching as Alex and I coupled. Her face was mostly in the shadows but I knew if she had any objection to what Alex and I were doing, she wouldn't hesitate to tell either of us. It was certainly a strange family dynamic, but it works for us and I was glad I was here with both of them.

Soon I could feel the heat building in my crotch, I had been without sexual release for more than 48 hours now. That was somewhat of a record considering my life over these past 2 years but it was a result of Alex's orders. She was determined that I would have plenty of what she called 'baby batter' to give to her, she wanted our union to be successful in every way.

"I'm just about there Alex, are you ready?" I whispered into her ear as I bent down and gave her a brief kiss on the cheek.

"I've been ready for a long time Travis, right now I want you to give me everything you have." She said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me tight against her. With her holding me this tightly against herself I had to shorten my stroke but that wasn't a problem, it only meant we were touching from our lips down to our toes. I was sliding in and out slowly and easily although my actions were starting to get more erratic. I could tell Alex was close to her own release from the spasms I felt each time my cock bottomed out inside of her and her pussy muscles would twitch as my invader separated them yet again.

"I'm their baby, it's all for you. I want you to feel it all. This is how much I love you."

Alex was trembling but she started moaning and shuddering underneath me as she felt my semen painting the inside of her womb. I had pushed in as far as I could and held myself deep inside of her, I knew this would offer the best chance of causing a pregnancy. She managed to wrap her legs around my hips and pulled me tightly against herself. She was doing her best to make certain I was as deep in her as I could get and she was going to receive all of the sperm my body had produced. Once I had finished coming and Alex was starting to slow her spasms, I was ready to pull away but Alex refused to let me go.

"Stay here with me, don't pull out just yet. I don't want to lose a drop when you move away. I want to lie like this as long as I can."

Courtney and I hadn't gone to nearly such great lengths when we wanted Courtney to get pregnant, in fact it had happened relatively easily. Yes, we were trying but if we didn't do it today there was always tomorrow. Now, however, Alex seemed to be trying desperately to make it happen as soon as possible. I hoped she wasn't obsessing about this too much and that perhaps the stress might make it more difficult for her to conceive but right now I did as she asked, continuing to lie atop her with my semi hard cock still buried inside of her warm and wet pussy.

Alex and I repeated what we had done each night for the next 5. She was bound and determined she would be pregnant and pregnant soon. Unfortunately, after the 6th night and several days with a home pregnancy test kit, she had concluded she had not yet been impregnated.

"Are you sure Travis is the father of Alexandra?" Alex asked Courtney one morning at breakfast.

"I think he is..." Courtney answered, looking at me with a wink.

"Well, if you're sure. I mean there's not a chance he isn't though is there?" Alex was continuing to push.

"I guess there might be but I'm pretty sure he is."

"Are you ladies through?" I had asked even though I knew they were busting on each other and busting on me indirectly.

"I just expected I would be pregnant by now, are you sure you're not shooting blanks?" Alex added. I thought she was kidding but then again, maybe there was a little bit of concern in her voice.

"Don't worry Alex, Travis isn't shooting blanks and just because it didn't happen the first week doesn't mean it won't soon." Courtney offered to my sister.

"I know, I just expected it to happen right away."

"Yeah, sometimes it just seems funny the way it works. You know, the girl who forgets her pill one day and gets knocked up without even trying and then there's those other women who seem to take forever when they want a baby. Don't worry, I don't think there's going to be a problem with either of you."

Courtney was right, Alex became pregnant the next time she was fertile. Of course, she insisted we make love in between her fertility peaks although not quite as often as we did when she thought she was ready to conceive. I think some of that was due to the fact that Courtney was starting to get a little moody herself since Alex insisted that I save up as much as possible to aid her in her quest. Still, once that blue '+' appeared on the test kit Alex couldn't have been happier.

*****

Now that Alex was pregnant life returned to a more normal routine yet again. She had been taking better care of herself for several weeks before we started and that care continued. She was eating better and exercising and doing everything she could to ensure a healthy pregnancy followed by a healthy child when she delivered. The pregnancy seemed to agree with her, she was in a good mood and fortunately didn't have any issues with morning sickness. I think some of our friends noticed her mood change although none of them seemed to have any idea what caused it. Lizzie would come over regularly as would JoAnn although Pete and Ellen had moved to Austin for Pete's new job. I knew the girls talked on the phone regularly but it was a little too far to drive in an afternoon just to drink coffee and say hello for a few hours. The women were still going into the office and I would alternate days with them, we no longer needed to all be there at the same time. The business was going well and both Alex and Courtney had learned a lot about what it took to run the company so I wasn't concerned that I had to be there every day and make all the decisions. It was a happy time and Courtney and I were glad to see Alex find something that truly seemed to make her happy. Of course, she hadn't found true love as I had with Courtney but like I told her before, it would happen one day and of that I had no doubt.

"What the hell is this?" I heard Alex shout from the living room as I was in Alexandra's room playing with her. Courtney was in town at the office so Alex and I were the only 2 home.

"What? What's the problem?" I asked as I came out into the living room carrying my daughter.

"This!" Alex said forcefully, holding up a piece of paper as though I would know what it was and why she was bothered by it.

I set Alexandra down on the floor and she toddled away, she had started walking several weeks earlier although her skill was still very limited. I took the paper that Alex was holding out to me, looking at it closely. It looked official and the letterhead said something about Family Court.

"What does it mean Travis?" Alex wanted to know even before I had a chance to read through it. I skimmed the paper quickly, the important information seemed to be in the first couple of paragraphs and then the next 2 pages were filled with legalese that I wasn't certain about.

"It says something about Kevin Burke petitioning the court to get parental rights and custody for your as yet unborn child." I said as I paraphrased what I had read.

"What does he mean by parental rights and custody? That almost sounds like he's claiming to be the father." I could see how angry Alex was, her face was red and I could see a small vein throbbing on her forehead.

"Take it easy Alex, give me a minute to read it more carefully." I said, hoping to calm her although I don't think I did.

"How does he even know I'm pregnant?" Alex was continuing to rant while I tried to make sense of what I was reading.

"I don't know Alex, maybe he heard something after you went to the gynecologist the other day. You had the ultrasound done too, so there's at least one doctor, a couple of nurses and maybe a technician or 2 who would know." I said after I thought about it for a few seconds.

"So what does all this mean then?" She still wanted to know.

"I don't have a clue sis. It all seems so strange but the documents look real. If I didn't know better I'd think it might be a joke but I don't think that asshole knows us well enough to do something like this. Maybe I better give Lewis a call, let him look into it and try to figure out what's going on." I realized this was probably the best course of action after I thought about it for a minute.

"I know you're right Travis, but right now if it was up to me I think I'd just go shoot him." Alex spat out, she was still really pissed.

"Try to relax Alex, it's not going to help getting yourself all stressed and upset. Remember, you need to take care of yourself and the baby you're carrying in your belly. We will get this sorted out I'm sure."

The 4 of us were sitting in Lewis's office, Courtney and Alexandra had come along as Alex and I went into town to speak to Lewis. I had called his office yesterday afternoon and explained briefly that we needed to talk to him and get his advice and he was more than willing to see us this morning.

"So how are my favorite girls today?" Lewis started as we came into the office. He had directed his words to Courtney and Alexandra, each of whom enjoyed his attention. He had been almost like a father to me and Alex ever since our own parents had died, but had immediately taken to Courtney and even more so to our daughter.

"So, what's this issue we have to discuss this morning?" He said after each of us had seated ourselves. Alex handed him the form without saying a word, he looked at her for a second before lowering his head to read the documents.

"So Alex, can I infer from this that you are pregnant?" He asked after reading for several minutes.

"Yes I am, about 3 months now." Alex said without hesitation.

"And this Kevin Burke is the father?"

"HELL NO!" Alex said vehemently.

"Okay. So what is your relationship with him then?" Lewis continued with his questions.

"There is no relationship. He went out with one of my girlfriends for a couple of weeks and I talked to him but that's as far as anything goes between us. I have no idea what he thinks but I have never had anything to do with him in the past and don't plan to in the future." Alex explained.

"And the child's biological father?" Lewis continued this one gingerly.

"He and I have an agreement that he's not going to be identified." Alex said simply. Lewis looked at her for a few seconds but nodded before continuing.

"The documents are official, they do come from the Family Court. The petition from what I understand isn't particularly unusual but I don't specialize in that sort of law to know too much about what goes on in that court. From what I read he's asking for his rights as a parent and he wants shared custody of the child. I don't understand why he might be doing this, if you say he has no claim on the child legally I don't understand. What I suspect is that he might be trying to use this as leverage to get some sort of monetary settlement out of you. You know, blackmail... I'm not sure what your feelings are about people knowing about the pregnancy and perhaps speculating about a father but perhaps he's hoping you want to keep things quiet and you'll be willing to offer him some money so that doesn't become public knowledge. I think he might be using the court in an attempt to legitimize what he's doing."

"So what can we do about it?" I asked.

"It's a strange situation Travis. I'm certain he's hoping for a quick payoff and then he'll disappear. Certainly he must know that a paternity test is easy enough to perform and if it's found he has no relation to the child then any claim he might have is null and void. Why don't you wait here and I'll make a couple of phone calls, hopefully we can get this sorted out before much longer." Lewis said as he stood before going into the back office.