Travis's Tale Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzie would be here shortly so I got up and went over to join the women, I'm certain I wouldn't be interested in anything they were discussing but I thought it nice that I join them anyway. JoAnn was a good friend and we all had gotten close to her but the 3 women I loved most were right here at the table and I thought there was nothing better than being here with the 3 of them. I guess it was a little weird to be sitting here with my half naked daughter but it happened often enough over the course of her life that it wasn't unusual anymore. She wasn't wearing any more or any less than her mother or her aunt as the 3 of them had been sitting together. Just like in the beginning when I started seeing my sister, Courtney and their friends sitting here topless most days, it started to become normal. I couldn't let it bother me, our family was as close as it could get and I was happy. I looked over at Courtney and she seemed to know what I was thinking, looking back at me with a broad smile. Almost 20 years married and even longer with each other and not one day during that time had I ever thought we had made a mistake by getting together. I knew she felt the same, and it was a good feeling.