All Comments on 'Treasure'

by Psychocandy

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks!

I enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing it!

PsychocandyPsychocandyover 8 years agoAuthor
You're welcome!

I'm submitting the next chapter today, so keep an eye out for it if you'd like to read more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved the story

I hope you'll write another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

Good story, I really liked it. What happened to the others sacrifices?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So he kills the ones that steal or try to leave

In thinking those poor village girls are all dead. I hope he keeps her and knocks her up. I would also love to see her fall for him. He's a bit of a perv, but he seems sweet for all that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I fell quick and hard for the characters and story. The dragon seems like a charming and mischievous guy. He acts pretty sweet too. I'm loving the bravery and sass of the girl. This story is now an instant favorite of mine. I hope this story is continued and we see more of their chemistry. I also wonder what happened to the other girls?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more please

Title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love the story

WolvesLover2012WolvesLover2012over 8 years ago

That was a good story!! Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Part 2 please!!!! Love this story!!

Amazing story please make another past too this!!

Katatude4LifeKatatude4Lifeabout 8 years ago
Wonderfully different!

Thank you and I hope you do continue with this story.

ArtemyahDragonianArtemyahDragonianabout 8 years ago
Amazing!

My friend sent me the link to this, usually he sends me stupid things but this was AMAZING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Woahh

Awesome story, love it!! More please :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing!

Excuse me while I go volunteer to be the next sacrifice...

Absinth3Absinth3about 8 years ago
I'm next in line...

after Anonymous to be the next sacrifice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing.

My turn next!

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
My dearest lovely Catherine

Did you have no clue why there were no virgins left inthe village. Ordinary people can at times like this be alittle more in tune with their fate. How ever now I am as certain as you are glad you waited, what a way to lose it, your virginity I mean. Think the old lady knew your fate, getting a gyrl licored up is a time honored tradition

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Meh, could have been a lot better

Awww, it's so sweet of him to care if she has blood flow to her bound hands and hurting muscles and joints. And it's so sweet of him to care if she's cold or hungry or has to go to the bathroom. And it's so sweet of him to care whether or not she actually wanted to have her life and virginity robbed from her because of him. Real nice dragon, that. Is he hoping to fuck her hard enough to pop her arm out of her shoulder joint?

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
I liked it

Sure, there are a lot of things to quibble about if you're in the mood, but considering that at least at this point the dragon is fairly benign...as far as dragons go...and Catherine has a bit of fire and brains I'm good with it.

As for the Anon from 8/4, methinks he (or she) is upset this tale wasn't more about physical damage and mind numbing rape. The twisted fucks always want twisted tales, don't they?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for writing and sharing

Thank you author for writing and posting the story.

This basic story structure is strongly formulaic. From the girl, cave, self pitying monster, relationship dynamic growth, epic battle, pregnancy, scare, and happy ending. Nevertheless, it was not strongly derivative or facsimile; given a set of landmarks, there are different paths to each completed journey, some of them unique enough to share even if all taken in the same order. It's more equitable relationship-wise by story resolution, and it's not based on master/slave-servant dynamics, or surprise buttsex. It's weird to have a story updated 2 years later with the last chapter, and having the main character wax lustfully for ass when it was unannounced previously and irrelevant for the last 10000 words. This would not be one of those. It sexual mode starts with physical seduction/reluctance but is primarily consensual. Do not read this comment if you don't want to know the story parameters beforehand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Spoilers in the comment below this one, watch out

The next commenter below me saves their spoiler alert for their last sentence, after the spoilers. Mean.

Ignore that commenter, and enjoy the story. It's a fun tale.

RuthLizzRuthLizzover 3 years ago

Hey have you ever seen I am dragon?? 🐉 if you haven't I bet you'd love it

JadeSparrowJadeSparrowalmost 3 years ago

This reminds me a lot of I Am Dragon. It was an excellent movie, if somewhat predictable.

ShinokageShinokagealmost 2 years ago

I'm almost done reading this story (I'm in the last part/chapter) - I haven't been able to put it down!! I finally had to because I didn't think my brain could keep reading anymore, lol.

It is not often that I find an author who writes in a way that speaks to my soul (sorry if that sounds weird, but I'm sure you understand what I mean)... someone who communicates in a way that easily fits into my mind & heart. Thank you so very much for this beautiful story!! I don't even care about the sex in it anymore, LOL! (Don't get me wrong, it's nice, but the awesome story overshadows it, in my opinion.)

Once I'm done with this, I'm going to look into what else you have. Also, do you have written works elsewhere on the internet? (If I don't get an answer from you here, I'll use the contact form ;) )

Again, thank you very very much for sharing this story with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPsychocandy@Psychocandy
Artist, sex geek, horror buff, vodka-lover, avid maker of various monsters.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Treasure Series Info

SIMILAR Stories