All Comments on 'Tree of Life'

by XXtraPrince

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A very interesting story to reflect upon

Princer:

You've presented a very interesting picture in more ways then you may possibly understand. Just remember, you set the stage.

I think back on my own family: we've served from the French-Indian Wars, thru Viet Nam and into Afghanistan and Iraq. The anticedents of the 1st cousins (as we call ourselves) paid the price in Arkansas and several other places during the Civil War Some wore the Union Blue, others wore the Confederate Gray. It matters not, they were our kinfolk and they died for their beliefs. During WWI we left several dead and dieing at the Battle of the Marne. In WWII we left an uncle in Florance, Italy, almost lost an uncle at the battle of the Coral Sea, and almost lost another when his destroyer was sunk in a lttle lonely piece of the Western Pacific.

My family history is not to brag about my family, it is to suggest that you have opened up that same pattern to the offspring of Marcia and Herb. If this is indeed the case, you should keep us informed. Thank You for memories renewed. Ronnie W.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous