Trent Ch. 02: The Shadow Rises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gentle swishing of water betrayed her presence before, Eva stat in the bathtub a swath of bubbles covering the surface of the water, as well as her stomach and the swell of her breasts.

"I've been waiting for you..." she said demurely. "Come on in, the water is getting a little cold but I bet we can think of some way to warm it up..." she said winking at him

She was wearing a skimpy swim suit that he vaguely remembered her buying during their last outing to the beach when she had wanted to go swimming on the spur of the moment, even though it had been late fall. He had secretly drooled over it, especially given the amount of her firm, tan skin that it had shown off.

He watched as she pulled back the skimpy material of the swimsuit and exposed herself to him.

She laughed in playful joy, pressing her breasts against the window of the shower stall. Trent could feel his excitement grow as he watched her. She moved with a quite grace that even in play lent her an elegant air. Her voluptuous curves and casual beauty enticed him and excited a passion that no amount of pornography or adult magazines were ever able to match. There was just something about the real thing, the warmth of flesh and blood that simply couldn't be matched by even the best imitation.

He stripped off his remaining clothing and joined her in the shower. Embracing her he thrilled at the feel of her breasts pushing against him as their bodies intertwined, the heat of the showers water a dim memory in the face of their passion.

As their embrace ended Trent sighed in satisfaction, the taste of her lips still upon his, eyes closed in bliss. He felt a gentle pressure around his cock and his eyes shot open, Eva had sunk to her knees in front of him, her mouth enveloping his manhood. She made swift bobbing motions as she slid her mouth around his shaft, each gesture almost losing his cock from the confines of her mouth, only to envelop it again. He groaned in pleasure, almost erupting in that moment. Her own groan echoed his and he could see one of her hands had slipped down between her legs and began to massage her clit roughly.

Pulling his cock out of her mouth she climbed up to her knees sliding his cock between her enormous sopping wet breasts. She exploited the lubrication of the water that surrounded them and began to slide his cock back and forth between her breasts.

Trent reached behind her grabbing a shoulder in each hand and began to fuck her tits with mounting furver.

As he mounted in his passion he picked her up, lifting her bodily from the showers floor with strength he never would have possessed in the waking world. He bent the world around them moving them through force of pure will from the showers stall to the bedroom, collapsing on top of her in the beds soft support.

Lifting her again he pushed her into a kneeling position, her exposed pussy peeking through the back of her legs. He slid his cock back and forth over her opening enjoying the sound of her moans before sliding his cock inside of her

She begged him to fuck her harder, and with his climax nearing he increased his pace slamming his cock into her tight, wet pussy with ever increasing passion. Their minds were consumed in passion and made wanton by its embrace.

With a grunt of passion he grabbed her hips, pulling her against him and sinking his cock into her as deeply as was possible. As he filled her with his cum their minds nearly shattered with the force of a mutual orgasm, the waves of pleasure washing over them both, leaving them as little more than quivering husks as it passed. They rested in each others arms, enjoying the afterglow.

Trent rose as he became aware that something in the room had changed, and that it was a change not of his making. A dark infection spread across the far wall, leaving everything in it path twisted and diseased. Seeping out of the shadows it spread until it had consumed an entire wall of the room. Out of the center of the corruption emerged a door. The door appeared as similar to any of the others that would have been found in his apartment, however instead of wood the cold unforgiving gleam of steel reflected the confusion on his face. Untouched by the corruption from which it had emerged the pristine steel door was none the less clad in heavy iron chains, secured to brackets which had been set into the wall.

"Something appears to not want that door to be opened" Trent thought to himself.

He walked over to examine the door, Eva's presence fading away as his attention shifted from their passion to the strange presence which had intruded into their revelry. He touched the chains, feeling a solidity which he hadn't thought would be possible within a dream. While Eva's body had felt real enough in his arms, the chains held a weight that was massive beyond belief, as though crafted from the very fabric of the world around him. The chains rattled menacingly at his touch.

An immense grinding sound split the air, causing Trent to fall backwards onto the bed in shock. Before his eyes the corruption that had been slowly seeping through the room spread onto the formerly pristine chains. They shuddered and writhed before him, almost seeming like living beings, heaving in shock before being split asunder. The door opened with a screech that spoke to the length of time that it had been closed. The protestations of hinges ended as the door reached its apex and slammed against the wall.

Beyond the door was darkness.

The utter darkness of a grave dug beneath a moonless sky at the last hour before dawn.

Trent felt a wave of cold wash over him and his breath suddenly fogged before his face as the temperature in the room dropped.

The shadows slithered and crawled, coming together to form a shape that was blacker than black. A pair of eyes that glowed like embers in a dying campfire glared balefully out of the shapeless mass of darkness

"You should not have come here" a voice said in Trent's mind. "Long have I been bound, trapped behind a wall... alone... hungry..."

"Who are you?" Trent asked, his voice quivering in fear

"I am what is, what was, and what will be" the voice answered "I have had many names, I am the shadow that follows you in the dark, the spectre that hovers at the edge of your sight, Freud called me the Id and he feared me for my power, for my drive, I am life, I am death, I was present at the start of all things and I will be present at the end of all things."

The shadows gathered together in a rush and gained a sense of solidity. He found himself nose to nose with an mirror image of himself. It was more than just a reverse, it was a reverse in all the ways that mattered, dark where he was light, empty where he was full. The eyes that glared balefully out of his mirror face knew not but lust and hunger.

"I'm you" the voice said.

Trent's eyes snapped open. He sat up in the room a cold sheen of sweat covered his body and his breath came out in ragged gasps.

He stared around his room, scared about what he might see.

He wanted to believe that everything he had just seen had been nothing but a dream but a voice inside of him questioned this. The line from the letter came into his mind

For darkness rests within us all...

12