Trespass To Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Were you going to do something to us, Dan? Maybe lose control and force yourself on me and poor little Kat?"

"No!" Dan said. He screwed his eyes shut and struggled against how the sound of her breath in his ear and the rubbery smell of her affected him.

"I was just going to – to look and," He let the rest die off.

"To what? Stand on my deck and jerk off?" Diane said. She sighed and stood up. Dan swallowed several times. Kat snickered again.

"No, I was, I heard something and got curious, that's all. Honestly, I know what I did was stupid and I'm really sorry! I'll, I don't know." Dan let his head drop. Fuck it, he thought.

"Well, we do have a problem." Diane said. "I value my privacy and really do not want my habits becoming public knowledge. But, you, young man have committed a rather serious offense." She moved behind him and creaked as she squatted. Dan could feel the warmth of her face near his own. He squirmed.

"Would you, young man, be willing to demonstrate for Kat and I just how sorry you are, and perform a fitting penance?" Diane whispered.

The sound of her moist lips in his ear sent a fever-filled balloon through his body. He knew Diane must be messing with his head, but his libido didn't. His cock hardened and pushed out against his sweats. He bit his lip and willed his member lay dormant. His body mocked him, however.

"Mmm. It seems you're not only willing but very able, as well." Diane said. She stroked his neck and stood up.

"Well, Kat, should we let Dan make amends for his transgressions? It might be quite a bit of unexpected fun." Diane said.

"I don't know. He's kind of skinny." Kat said. Diane chuckled.

"Perhaps he's not skinny everywhere, Kat." Diane said. She leaned over and Dan felt the tickle of her hair on the nape of his neck.

"Would you like to show Kat what you're made of, young man?" Diane whispered. She breathed in his ear and Dan quivered.

He swallowed and corralled his thoughts. Any moment Diane and Kat would laugh. Or kick him out the door with a warning. The way Diane rubbed his shoulder, though, suggested Dan would receive something more than a verbal reprimand. He swallowed again and searched for his voice.

"Y-yeah. Yes. I want to show Kat what I'm made of." He said, his breath coming fast. He gasped when he felt the tip of Diane's tongue trace the edge of his ear.

"Very good. Now, stand up." Diane said.

Dan got to his feet and took a deep breath. A part of him said this was all craziness. He didn't know these two women, hadn't even seen them. He had heard them, though, and the intensity of Kat's earlier cries suggested a possibility for overwhelming pleasure.

"Take your shoes off."

Dan did as she instructed. He heard her kick his footwear off to the side.

"Come this way." Diane turned him away from the couch and guided him to what must be the center of the floor.

"Hmm," Kat said. "He's pretty cute. Aw, his fella wants to come out and play!" Kat laughed.

"If you'll both excuse me for a moment, I'll fetch the proper tools for our little game." Diane said. She slid a hand over his cock as she walked away and Dan breathed deep. She left the living room.

"Nervous?" Kat said.

"Kind of. Yeah." Dan said. I'm fucking crazy as well, he thought. Tools? Game? What the hell am I doing?

"Good. You come harder when you're nervous." She breathed. "Follow the rules, Dan, and we'll all come."

Dan could hear feverish lust in her voice and his head swam. He still couldn't believe any of this wasn't some joke. That Diane and Kat wouldn't drive him to a frenzy and, so to speak, pull the rug from under him. He grinned. Even if they did just that, it would be the best sexual experience he'd had in months. Maybe ever. Thoughts of Gina, of Jennifer and mindless nights driving around paled before whatever new realm he'd entered.

Diane walked into the living room and set something down. Dan heard what sounded like the latches of a toolbox. He swallowed again and his own arousal wavered as he wondered just what sort of tools Diane planned on using. Kat's earlier cries rang in his ears and Dan's trepidation vanished.

The sound of things metal filled his ears and then Diane stepped in front of him. Something cold and hard caressed his cheek and he flinched. Diane chuckled.

"Don't worry, young man. The only pain you might have is a case of blue balls. Are you particularly fond of this shirt?" Diane said as she grasped the garment's hem.

"No." Dan said.

"Good. Now be still while I remove it."

Dan's stomach quivered as Diane began cutting his shirt up the middle. The slight creak of her garment and the rasp of the scissor blades made for an odd cadence. He lifted his head up and away when the blades reached his collar.

"There!" Diane said as his shirt opened.

She spread the shirt open with the scissors and needles ran along Dan's scalp when the cool steel brushed his bare chest. He gasped squirmed against the bonds of his wrists when Diane's metallic touch slid down his chest to his stomach.

"You're lean but certainly fit. Do you think he'll have the stamina for some games, Kat?" Diane said.

"Does his tongue have any stamina?" Kat said, and laughed.

"Now now, young lady. Don't get Dan overly excited." Diane said. She slid the scissors into his waistband, the cold sliding down his groin. Dan shivered and curled his toes. He gulped and fought two emotions – fear and an excitement he wasn't sure he'd ever felt.

"Or hopeful, for that matter." Diane said. She pulled the scissors from his pants and stepped away, her second skin creaking as she moved.

More sounds came from the toolbox. Dan trembled as he wondered what Diane would do next and his mostly erect cock throbbed. He anticipated some touch or other with every sound he heard and reflexively stared into his blindfold, as if sheer effort might turn the thing transparent. The sound of someone, probably Kat, shifting position spawned what was denied his vision.

The soft creak of Diane's movements approached him. She put her hands on his shoulders and turned him around. A nudge between his shoulder blades sent him a step forward. She nudged and he stepped again, their dance repeating until Dan feared he would smack into a wall. He made a sound when she grasped his ass with both hands and squeezed his rump, hard.

"Now Dan, in spite of your un-neighborly conduct, I'm more than willing to offer a laurel branch of sorts, should you be interested. Do you still wish to play with Kat and I? You're more than free to go." Diane said.

She kneaded the cheeks of his ass, her fingertips working into the firm shape of his rump until he winced. A far-off voice suggested he should indeed simply go. His body screamed otherwise and another voice, quiet and calm, whispered that playtime with the two women would be an unforgettable experience. A life-changing one at that.

"Yes." He said after a moment. "I – I want to play." He let his breath out. Diane's fingers slid into the cleft of his ass and he gasped. She laughed.

"And a fine playmate you'll be, I think." She said. Her hands disappeared from his back side.

"First we'll exchange this blindfold for something as effective but more interesting. You will stare straight ahead. If you follow the rules more of your sight will be returned. Yes?" Diane said.

Dan sensed that her hands were paused in midair as she waited for an answer.

"Yes." He said.

The blindfold's grip relaxed and Dan stared at a champagne-hued wall. Something slid over his head and once more his sight disappeared. Diane had put something like a cloth bag on his head. His mouth was left exposed and Dan could well guess why. He felt the strange mask cinch up around his neck and restless energy flowed through him as he thought of what sort of things Diane would have him do.

She spun him around and marched him to what must be the center of the room. He heard Kat make an approving noise. Dan felt his cock thicken as expectation spun carnal scenarios in his head.

"Kat," She said, and Dan realized Diane was rather tall. The center of her voice sounded as if it came from only a couple of inches below his ear.

"Crawl over here and pull Dan's pants down. With your teeth." Diane said, her voice liquid warm against his neck.

The sound of Kat's movements and excited breath grew large as she approached. Dan dug his fingers into his palms and a heavy breath slipped from him when Kat's head bumped his groin. His cock, heavy but not hard instantly grew erect. She moved her head and Dan felt his sweats slip down over his hips. She stopped and readjusted herself, struggling to pull the hem of his pants past his cock.

His pants slipped past his buttocks and his cock swung free. The sensation of being exposed was electrifying. He couldn't remember when his cock had swollen to such a rigid state. He breathed quickly and trembled with pleasant anxiety.

"Well," Diane said. "Dan is certainly a healthy young man indeed. And his legs aren't the only things that are long. Is he thick enough for you, Kat?"

"Yeah." Kat breathed. Dan could feel the warmth of her voice on his sensitive flesh.

Diane moved behind Dan and gripped his waist. Her rubber-clad body pressed against his back and Dan's head spun as he felt the warmth of her. He could feel the weight of her breasts against his back and her hips against his ass. Her hands slid over his stomach and chest, then down along the crest of his hipbones, fingertips sliding towards where his achingly hard cock joined his body.

"Mmm." She crooned against his neck. "Lean and hard everywhere."

She ran her hands along his hipbones repeatedly, every pass bringing her touch nearer and nearer his cock. Her body moved against his and her warm, moist breath drifted up his neck to his ear. Dan fought against the urge to thrust himself forward, seeking Kat's mouth.

"Kat, use your tongue as a pillow for Dan's weary head. Dan," Diane breathed. Her tongue slid along the side of his neck. "You will remain absolutely still while we see just how much self-control you have."

Diane broke her grip on his body and Dan nearly stumbled. He blinked and struggled for balance. Diane stepped away and Dan breathed hard, his hands twisting in his bonds. Not in a bid for freedom, but because he felt as if he would scream if he didn't have some outlet for his fevered desire.

"Kat, move yourself into position, and you," Something stiff brushed his chest. "Will keep those hips as they are, yes?" Diane said.

"Yes." Dan said. Oh God yes!

He heard Kat shifting below him and bit his lip when her wet breath slid over the head of his cock. Her wet tongue slipped under the end of his member and Dan dug his toes into the carpet. Neither he nor Kat could be perfectly still and the small movements of her slick tongue incited a wild need.

"Now, there is the matter of your transgression, Dan, and I can think of no better punishment than an old fashioned caning. Can you?" Diane said.

He bit his lip and stared into the black void of his hood, the conflict between pain and pleasure a labyrinth. He had, in a fog of arousal, almost forgotten how serious his trespassing was. The reason for his standing where he did, measured against the feel of Kat's tongue, suggested Diane's punishment would not be mild. That Kat was on her knees, her warm breath sliding over his flesh, suggested pleasures greater than any pain.

"No." He breathed. "A caning is what I need." He closed his eyes.

"Very good. I think nineteen blows will do nicely." Diane said. She stepped closer and Dan swallowed. He clenched his buttocks in anticipation of the first blow.

"Ah ah! No cheating young man." Diane said and patted his ass.

"Relax yourself and no flinching into Kat's mouth. Count each strike for me, please." She said.

Dan drew a breath and chewed on his lip as he heard the creak of Diane's rubber skin. He sensed more than heard the cane slide through the air. The cane kissed a cheek and Dan counted the first blow. Diane divided her strikes evenly on his rump, each swing of her instrument spawning a thin line of heat on his flesh.

The liquid warmth of Kat's tongue was its own unique pain. Dan couldn't tell if one ache mitigated or amplified the other and he didn't care. The feel of tongue or cane sent burning needles of pleasure through his body.

"You've barely flinched or made any sound, Dan. Am I being too gentle?" Diane chuckled. The next expected strike, number twelve, hung in the air.

"We've only seven to go. Lucky seven, should you want it so, Dan. Do you?" Diane said.

Dan licked his lips and wondered what she meant. He thought for only a moment more.

"Yes." He said.

"Very good. Kat, when you hear the cane, suck Dan off. And Dan, you're not allowed to come. Should you reach that point, you will say 'red light'. Ready?"

Diane's words had barely sunk into his head when the next sting fell on his ass and Kat's wet mouth engulfed him. He moaned and his balance wavered as Kat's mouth pulled on the engorged head of his cock. The next strike fell, razor-sharp, but Kat's sucking mouth spawned a different ache that dulled the cane's biting kiss.

The feel of Kat's mouth and the hot sting of Diane's work sent Dan into a hazy realm where one sensation amplified the other. He grunted 'eighteen' and flexed every muscle in his body as he fought against the grip of an orgasm. The phrase Diane had given him faltered on his tongue. Only one strike remained and Dan screwed his eyes shut. He would not be a slave of his libido's greed.

"Nineteen!" He grunted through clenched teeth.

Kat's mouth pulled away from his cock and for several moments Dan trembled as he wrestled with the need for release. A thread of semen spilled from him. Finally, the urge retreated and Dan drew a deep breath. He rolled his head and shoulders back, an odd feeling of triumph possessing him. Diane leaned close to him and slid her hand down his back.

"Good boy." She breathed in his ear. Dan groaned as his body responded to the liquid warmth in her voice. Her hand moved down and over his ass. She squeezed.

"Now, Kat will salve your wounds. Kat," Diane said as she turned Dan around.

"Crawl and give Dan a healing kiss." Diane said.

Dan heard the shuffle of Kat's knees and her excited breath. He realized that her hands must be bound as his were. Diane stepped away and Dan felt Kat's breath on his ass. A surprised sound leapt from his throat when he felt her wet tongue caress a cheek. He'd suspected his "healing kiss" would be as such, but the feel of Kat's action still surprised him.

"Kiss him well, Kat. His rump is almost as red as his cock." Diane said. Dan could hear her rummage in the toolbox. Kat continued with her healing touch and Dan wondered if the next game would be as maddening as his caning.

The sound of Diane's creaking suit loomed from behind and Dan made a noise when he felt Kat's face shoved against his ass.

"One last healing kiss, little kitten." Diane said.

Kat's tongue slid up the length of his crack and Dan shuddered against the odd but arousing sensation. Oh my God, he thought. Visions and expected sensations moved through his head of what Diane would demand of him and Kat. Before the night was over, Dan suspected he would be well-versed in carnal techniques foreign to him.

"Good kitty. Would you like to play swordfish?" Diane said. Kat gasped and Dan figured this new game was a favorite of his fellow slave. He heard Diane do something for a few moments and then a soft sound from Kat.

"Alright then. Coffee table. All fours!" Diane said.

Kat shuffled away and Dan hoped he was the swordfish. Diane, without a word, turned him around. He heard something bump against her body and a strong odor of rubber filled his nostrils.

"Open your mouth." She said.

Dan faltered only a moment before obeying her command. He moaned with surprise as something thick and smooth slid into his mouth. Its size and taste summoned a fair amount of saliva.

"Hmm, it's always nice to see a handsome young man suck on my cock." Diane said with a hint of deep throated laughter.

Dan stared wide-eyed into his hood as he realized Diane had shoved a dildo into his mouth. A dildo that held the faint taste of, no doubt, Kat. She pulled the thing from his mouth and Dan considered if he was up to Diane's increasingly perverse play. The memory of Kat's tongue and the way the caning had amplified his senses said yes.

"Does my handsome young swordfish want to go home now?" Diane said. Dan shook his head.

"Good, because your penance is not yet complete, and poor little Kat still needs to come. Firstly, though, I will audition you and ensure you are worthy of the job. On your knees." She said.

Dan descended to the floor. Thoughts of Kat with her ass in the air and his audition banished his vague fears. On the floor with his knees apart, Dan felt energized and ready. His cock, half-limp, thickened and stretched out before him, eager for the buttery grip of a woman.

Diane, from the sounds Dan heard, did something with the outfit she wore. He heard the sound of snap-buttons and rubber stretching against itself. Her steps moved a few feet to his left and she clapped her hands twice.

"Crawl to me Dan!" She said.

He moved, his knees grinding into the carpet as he sought the woman who owned his libido. The smell and, Dan would swear, heat of her body guided his journey across the living room floor. He moved until she grasped his head in both hands. Dan had only a moment before Diane pulled his head downward. He leaned forward and sensed her thighs on either side of his head.

"Stick your tongue out and lick." Diane said, her voice whiskey-thick above him.

Dan pushed his tongue out and Diane pulled his head forward, his cloth-garbed face wedged between rubber-wrapped thighs. His tongue found not the wet, silken flesh of her pussy, but soft, warm rubber. He pushed with the tip of his tongue and felt the soft contours of her sex. A thin layer of rubber separated her from his tongue. As he licked, the bouquet of her arousal mingled with the heavier smell of her artificial skin.

Diane's grip on his head tightened and she shifted her hips as he pleasured her. Her gloved fingertips caressed his scalp and her every breath became deeper and rough. Suppressed moans drifted above his head as Dan licked, the now heavier smell of her sex and the way her rubber-clad flesh felt under his tongue maddening his own arousal. She moaned louder and bucked against his face. Dan, now rock hard and desperate for the feel of slick, tight flesh, pushed his tongue deeper into the folds of her pussy.

She grunted and shook. Dan grinned as he licked, feeling a smug sense of power. She pulled his head from between her thighs and pushed him back up into a kneeling position. She caught her breath and not so gently caressed his head. A single, guttural laugh came from her.

"Naughty little Dan. Or should I say not so little. Hoping to make me beg for dick? Stand up!" She said.

"Make him fuck me, Diane!" Kat said. Dan's cock throbbed at the rough desperation in her voice.

He stood. Diane moved forward and took hold of his member. Dan flinched as both wariness and eagerness shot through him. He felt a string cinch around his cock, just behind the head. His breath froze in his chest and his member softened as Diane tightened this new bond. He winced and breathed fast as the string gripped delicate skin.

"Not too loose, is it?" Diane said, her voice lyrical.

"N-no." Dan said.

She tugged on the string and Dan gasped. Diane laughed and tugged repeatedly. The sensation, at first uncomfortable, soon became pleasurable and Dan's cock swelled almost painfully. He breathed fast as Diane continued her tugs. A glimmer of orgasm filled the head of his member.