Trespass To Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, you like playing dog walker, eh?" Diane said. She stood up. "On your knees, little dog."

Dan once more returned to the floor. Diane tugged rhythmically and Dan twisted his hands in his bonds. The head of his cock felt bloated with the need for a firm, wet grip. The sound of Kat breathing fast and shifting on the table was a beacon for the young man.

"Now, we'll play doggy walk over to Kat, and then we'll see how agile your head is. Come along!" Diane said and tugged hard on Dan's leash. He grunted and eagerly shuffled after her. Dan moved as quickly as he could, eager to play with Kat. An image of the young woman, round, pale ass in the air and blond head writhing possessed him. After several moments, he wondered why he hadn't reached her. Then he realized Diane had led him in a circle.

"Stop, doggy." Diane said. The pull on his cock relaxed as Diane stepped behind him, the creak of her second skin soothing and exciting all at once. She undid the drawstring at the back of his neck and then pulled the mask up to his eyes.

"Because you have been such a good boy, Dan, you will now have some semblance of your vision returned. Keep your head and eyes straight, yes?" She said.

"Yes." Dan said.

Diane pulled the hood off and blinked against the expected glare. He stared instead at a softly lit corner of the room. A moment later he felt another hood sliding over his head. The new hood was a twin of the other, though softer and lighter. It slid down over his face and his vision became diffused rather than blocked.

"Turn around, Dan." Diane said.

She gave his ass a good smack. Dan shuffled around, eager to see his playmates. The sheer weight of his new hood cast the room in a slick, heavy fog. Diane stepped a few feet in front of him. He pulled his head back and looked her figure up and down. She seemed rather tall and her dark cat suit revealed a figure neither lean nor curvy, though her hips and thighs suggested a more than modest strength. Her face was rather soft, pale and framed by black hair cut into a bob.

Across the room he saw Kat on all fours atop the coffee table. She was not as Dan had imagined. His eyes filled with the sight of a lean woman with liquid-smooth caramel skin and what seemed a polite mass of auburn curls. He ran his gaze along her body, the sight of her firm, round ass making him prickly hot.

Kat rocked back and forth, her back rising and falling as she breathed. She turned her head and her dark eyes glistened. A wet tongue slid between full lips and she grinned.

"I want his cock, Diane." Kat said. Dan hardened almost painfully and squirmed where he knelt.

The dark shaped of Diane's mouth stretched into a grin and she tugged his cock-leash.

"Well," She said, her head nodding downward. "You certainly are happy to have your sight returned." Diane said. She looked over her shoulder at Kat.

"Let's see if your sense of taste brings you as much joy."

Diane tugged and Dan followed, breathing fast as he watched the rolling movement of Diane's ass. His knees devoured the distance between him and Kat and he breathed hard as the sight of her body solidified the nearer to her he came. Her brown skin looked as if might melt under his tongue. The firm contours of her body told Dan she couldn't be much older than him. He quivered as he thought of taking her from behind, the firm weight of her small breasts filling his hands.

Diane tugged and led Dan behind Kat. Her glossy brown rump filled his vision. His head swam with the sight of her offered up as she was. He breathed hard as his eyes found the bare, plump lips of her pussy. What Diane had said about his sense of taste went through his head. He ran his tongue over his lips and wanted to plunge his cock into Kat's firm little body.

"Do you still need to come, little kitten?" Diane said. She slapped and grasped Kat's ass.

"Yes." Kat gasped. Diane worked her gloved fingers into Kat's rump and tugged on Dan's leash. He quivered as the head of his cock screamed for the touch of slick, feminine warmth.

"Dan, you will lick Kat and stop only when she says "red light". You will start again when she says "green light". Kat, you will not cheat." Diane said.

Diane's hand moved from Kat's ass to the back of Dan's head. She pulled and he bent forward, the heat and smell of Kat's arousal engulfing his senses. He shoved his face against the warm mass of her rump and stuck out his tongue.

Her wet flesh had a rich, high taste. The smell of her arousal filled his nostrils and Dan worked his tongue deeper into the folds of her feverish sex. Within moments the juices of her lust and his saliva dripped from his chin. He circled the tight little mouth of her pussy, the sound of Kat's moans and the way she squirmed against him goading Dan to more frenzied effort.

Her fast breathing became thin moans and she shoved herself against Dan's face. He licked her pussy with firm strokes, caressing her clitoris with the flat of his tongue. His back and neck cramped but he ignored the ache. The feel of her sex on his tongue and the way she moved under his touch sired an ethereal pleasure in Dan. Licking a woman was not new to him, but he had never before felt such complete pleasure in this particular act.

He heard Diane step around the coffee table, vaguely aware she had dropped something onto the couch. Once more, he felt a pleasurable tug on his cock as he licked Kat. The repetitive tugs fueled an unbearable need in Dan. Within the blink of an eye grew a hope Diane would command him to fuck his fellow playmate.

Kat's moans had grown to grunts and wails as she moved against his mouth. A whimper of pleasure slipped from her and she smacked the table with her hand.

"Red, red light!" She moaned.

Dan pulled his head away and pulled himself upright. He gazed at the glistening cleft of Kat's pussy. She moaned and quivered, the muscles of her back working as she struggled with the need for orgasmic release. Sweat tickled his lean body. The heavy need for Kat's slick pussy was the greater sensation, though. One that made him shake with desire and hope.

"Stand, Dan." Diane said.

He stood and looked down at Kat, the taper of her waist and flare of her hips heightening his lust. Her head was bowed and she breathed hard. Diane twined her fingers into Kat's reddish curls.

"Is the intersection almost clear, pet?" Diane said. She laughed softly when Kat whimpered. Diane looked at Dan, her veiled features glowing with merriment.

She tugged on his leash until he was forced to step forward. Nearer to Kat he moved, Diane's tugs guiding his cock to within inches of Kat's pussy. Please, oh God please, he thought, his eyes fixed on Kat's ass. Dan shook with the unbearable need to slide himself into Kat.

"Green light." Kat said.

Dan nearly thrust himself forward but restrained himself. The game's rules made him a puppet who could act only on Diane's word. As much as Kat might want relief from her carnal torment, Dan wasn't sure how she'd react to any violation of the game's rules.

"Now, Dan." Diane said. She wore what Dan would swear was a smirk.

"Very gently and slowly insert the tip of your penis into Kat's little pussy. Just the tip." Diane said.

Dan trembled as he bent his knees and moved his hips towards Kat. Sweat coated his brow as he stared down at his cock, only a whisper away from the slick cleft of Kat's sex. He groaned when he pushed his hips and felt wet, buttery heat slip around the tip of his cock. A long, silken breath slipped from Kat. She writhed and Dan bent double as the liquid heat of her pussy slipped over the head of his cock.

"Ah, ah!" Diane said as she struck Kat's ass with a thin wand. Kat gasped and her head dropped.

"Be still. Both of you!" Diane said. She drew the wand along Kat's spine to the cleft of her ass.

"Kat, you will move yourself back and forth as I count to thirty. You will engulf the head of Dan's cock only and not before the end of the count. Do you understand, young lady?" Diane said. Kat whimpered her assent.

"Dan," Diane said, fixing him with a sober gaze. "You will remain absolutely still. You will also say "red light" should you begin to come."

Dan breathed deep and could do little more than nod his head. His cock already anticipated the feel of Kat and the shadow of an orgasm embraced his body. He breathed deeper and curled his toes.

"Ready?" Diane said. "Begin!"

She struck Kat's ass with the wand and Dan's squirming playmate eased herself back. Diane began her count from one, Dan shifted his hips, lining his achingly stiff member up with the juicy cleft of Kat's pussy. He tensed when the soft warmth of her slipped over his member. Kat moaned and ever so slowly pushed backwards to the beat of Diane's count.

Dan rolled his head back and grimaced as more of his cockhead disappeared into Kat. The sound of her breathing and the slick heat of her grip overwhelmed his senses. Diane reached twenty-three in her count and Dan shivered as he fought the rising tide of an orgasm.

He opened his mouth, the phrase that would end the torture welling up in his throat falling when he heard Diane count twenty-eight. His stomach muscles tensed and bucked as he reached his threshold and he forced his hips to stay as they were. Diane's game was, he now knew, a bizzare punishment and lesson. A hint of semen spilled from his cock and his leg shook as he suffered through the last two beats of Diane's count.

"Thirty!" Diane said. She struck Kat with the wand and the young woman pulled herself forward with a heavy groan.

Dan sat back on his heels and bowed his head, his eyes squeezed shut. The tempest of his burgeoning orgasm began a retreat and he breathed easier, his thighs quivering.

"Kat, I do hope you will not be disappointed if we skip swordfish tonight." Diane said. Kat vocalized her displeasure.

"Not to worry. Our uninvited guest has inspired an interesting and, I believe, quite satisfying idea." Diane said.

"Dan, crawl to your right, please."

Dan did so, moving toward the center of the living room. He glanced at the French doors on his left and wondered how long ago he had passed through them. Another lifetime ago, it seemed.

The creak of Diane's movement passed by Dan's head and he watched as she stepped to a grayish box sitting on the floor. A toolbox, as he'd thought. She crouched and Dan ran his eyes over the shiny, dark form of her. The round shape of her ass caught the light and Dan felt prickly heat dance across his shoulders and chest.

She rummaged in the box and when she stood and turned, Dan shivered. She stepped toward him and Dan felt a chill until his fogged vision could see she held a belt in her hand and not a whip.

"Hurry!" Kat said.

He then thought of how a belt might be used and swallowed. His punishment, it seemed, was about to become very interesting, as Diane had said. Dan remembered the cane and hoped satisfaction would be his as well.

"Stand." Diane said. Dan struggled to his feet, his legs shaking.

She turned him around and he felt her pull on the binds around his wrists. A devilish thought swam up from some dark pool in his mind. Maybe she would have him spank Kat. He imagined her cry and writhe as he kissed her ass with black leather, spanking her until she came.

"When I undo your bonds, you will hold your arms straight out to the side." Diane said. He felt a tug and the bonds relaxed. Diane pulled them away and Dan stretched his arms out, rolling his shoulders against a cramp.

She leaned into his back and brought her arms around his waist. He felt the leather against his stomach tighten as she secured the belt around him.

"Lie down on the floor and put your arms at your sides." Diane said. Dan dropped to the floor, wondering what purpose the belt could serve. He stretched himself out and felt the carpet scratch against his sweaty skin. His cock, somewhat limp and heavy with deferred release, lazed back against his abdomen.

"Kat, did you ever slide down a banister?" Diane said.

She squatted on his thighs. He looked up at her and the lengths of rope in her hands. The weight of her warm ass on his legs made his cock twitch.

"No. We didn't have stairs." Kat said.

"Poor thing. It's great fun, and this banister will be the funnest of all!" Diane said.

Dan learned what the belt was for when Diane secured his wrists to it. He looked up at her, his queen now that he was once more restrained. She placed her hands on his chest and slid them down to either side of his now erect cock.

"I'm glad you haven't lost interest yet, young man." She said.

She moved her ass down his legs and bent herself forward until her face was no more than half-a-foot from his cock. He gasped and squirmed when her warm breath drifted over the length of his keenly sensitive member.

He felt a touch on the underside of his cock and craned his head down the length of his body, hoping he would see Diane's mouth opening. She lifted her head and Dan could just see glinting strand of saliva.

"Are you ready to ride the banister, Kat?" Diane said.

Her finger caressed the underside of his cock, the touch agonizingly pleasant. She spread her saliva along the length of him and Dan shivered when her fingertip lingered at the rim of his glans. She caressed him faster and Dan tensed as the sensation shifted between ache and pleasure.

Diane ceased her touch when Dan moaned and bucked. She pulled herself upright and gripped his thighs, almost painfully. He looked at her and the shadowy smile she wore. Her fingers massaged his thighs rather roughly.

"Well, my handsome young banister. Are you ready to prove your worth?" She said. Dan nodded.

"Yes." He breathed.

Diane rose from him, the warm creak of her suit sending a tingle along his spine. He watched as she moved to where Kat, still on all fours, waited patiently. Diane moved to the opposite side of her young plaything and caressed Kat's rump.

Kat lifted her head and cooed. Then she gasped when Diane fingered her pussy. Kat writhed on her elbows and knees, moaning as Diane vigorously worked her finger.

Diane grabbed a handful of Kat's hair with her other hand and goaded Kat off the table. Dan's lust ascended rapidly as he saw his playmate stand. She was a glossy, brown sliver of a moderately tall young woman with a fine-featured face and small, high breasts.

Dan's head throbbed as he thought of how her dark, flat nipples would feel under his tongue and between his lips. He swept his eyes down to the jut of her hip bones and further down still to the hairless flesh of her sex. He saw a vision of her bare pussy lips opening as she slid down the length of his cock.

Kat looked at him and Dan could see her face burn with a need as great or even greater than his own. She bit her lip and rocked her hips back and forth.

"Before we play banister, Kat, I must ensure you have no means to violate the rules." Diane said.

She pulled Kat's arms behind her and used a length of rope to bind her wrists. Kat seemed oblivious to the action, her lusty gaze fixed on Dan's body.

Her wrists bound, Kat's breathing and rocking increased. Dan could swear her dark eyes glowed brighter in anticipation of the game. Diane stepped behind Kat and pushed her forward until Kat stood at Dan's feet.

"The rules are simple – you will slide along the length of Dan's cock until you come. If Dan can maintain what has, so far, been an admirable display of self-control." Diane said. She kneaded Kat's shoulders and placed her chin in the crook of her neck.

"You may only slide, however. Dan's member must remain outside of that tight little pussy." Diane said, her hands caressing Kat's hips and thighs.

"Is the light green, little kitty?" Diane said. Kat breathed her affirmation and Diane stood up straight.

"Good. Move your feet apart, pet." Diane said.

Kat did so, twisting her feet until she was an inverted 'Y'. Dan felt a wave of heat as he saw the glistening cleft of her pussy revealed. Kat breathed harder and chewed on her lip.

Diane crouched and slid her hand up along Kat's inner thigh, then extended a middle finger that slipped into the young woman's pussy. Kat tossed her head, moaning as she rode Diane's finger and the sound of soapy hands slipping together filled the room.

"Ready to ride the banister, all the way to the bottom?" Diane said. She withdrew her finger from Kat and stood upright.

"Yes!" Kat said, her pert breasts rising and falling as she breathed.

"Then move to top of the stairs." Diane said.

Kat fell to her knees as much as moved to them. She scooched herself eagerly towards Dan's cock. Dan balled his hands and drew a deep breath as he looked at Kat. The scent of her filled his nostrils and the sight of her tensed body filled his eyes. His cock ached and he knew he wouldn't last long at the game.

"Wait a moment, Kat." Diane said. Kat nearly growled with frustration. She rocked back and forth and pulled at her lips with her teeth.

Diane grabbed Dan's legs. He felt her wrap his legs in rope at the ankles and just above the knees. Bound, immobilized and with Kat straddling him, Dan felt his lust grow even keener. His cock swelled until he thought it would literally burst. The only relief, he knew, would be Kat's slick flesh engulfing him. He breathed hard and twisted his body, desperate for the feel of her.

Diane crouched near his side, a bottle in her hand. She laid a generous thread of lube along Dan's cock and stood up.

"Hop on the banister, Kat!" Diane said.

Kat moved forward and pressed herself onto Dan. The sudden weight of her body as much as her soft warmth made him exhale and gasp. He closed his eyes and ground his head into the floor, struggling against the orgasm he could already feel building. Kat shifted her hips until the length of his cock wedged between the lips of her wet pussy.

With no subtlety at all, Kat pushed her hips back and forth, her breath fast. Dan curled his toes and felt the rope bite into his wrists as his body tensed against the onslaught of carnal pleasure. The flesh of Kat's pussy felt fever-hot and her juices were as if heat itself had become liquid.

"Careful Kat. Sliding too fast and too hard might bring the stairs down." Diane said.

Dan barely heard her. Kat as well seemed oblivious to Diane's warning. She slid her pussy with desperate vigor against him, crying out as she chased the orgasmic relief denied her the entire night.

Nearly every muscle in Dan's body tensed and shook as he suffered under Kat's furious work. He wanted to let go and come but doing so would be the end of Kat's liquid heat. The end of the game, as well. As bizarre as it all was, Dan felt a satisfaction he would never have imagined outside of penetration and orgasm. He grunted and fought against the urge to come.

"Are you almost at the bottom of the stairs, Kat. I'd hurry. Your banister is starting to shake a little too much." Diane said.

She chuckled and Dan felt a resolve burn in him. He would show her he wasn't weak. He would remain as he was and be the instrument for Kat's pleasure. Though he couldn't move his body, his will was not so bound. He would ride the crest of his own pleasure and deny its merciless demand he submit to it.

He opened his eyes and craned his head. Kat was bent nearly double as she rode him, her mouth open and eyes closed. Her skin was glossed with sweat and the contours of her flat stomach writhed as she exerted herself.

Dan's own flesh was now coated with sweat as the effort of resisting taxed him. The keen ache of a rising orgasm filled the mass of his cock and every move Kat now made swept Dan's body with countless needles of pleasure.

He groaned and threw his head back. Kat drew herself upright as she moved faster, the wet sounds of her pussy filling Dan's ears. She threw her head back and let loose a harsh wail he barely heard.