All Comments on 'Trey Ch. 04'

by chocolatecherry

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More

betrayal of a friend. Perhaps the couple will go for a drive and be ran over by a semi and the only part of the couple recognizable will be their wallets.

Hubby sues the trucking company, gets a big settlement, marries a former beauty queen that loves him and detests fucking niggers.

Very good erotic writing and you definitely instill passion for revenge in this reader. Everytime i read a chapter, I want something really bad to happen to the wife. You cannot really blame the nigger. They will fuck mud if they get the chance. in this case Trey is fucking a pile of shit.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
Still

am wondering why she doesn't just leave her husband, divorce him, and go be with the "cock of her dreams".

He would probably be happier too and a hell of a lot better off if he had never laid eyes on her or his "friend" Trey.

Trey is a prime example of what a friend is NOT. How, with his past association with the husband, could he sit down at his table, eat a meal with him,drink his booze, or even look him in the eye, after fucking his slutwife, an in every sense of the word, alienated her affections from him?

I suspect that before this story is over, you will make the husband into a cum eating subhub, cock-sucking and ass fucked wimp that his only functioning purpose of a "man" is to tell her how much he truly loves her whil he watches from the closet and jacks off all over the wall. Then goes to her and eats her after the black friend had made his deposits in her. Then sucks his cock so Trey can fuck her again, cooks their meals, cleans the house, etc. I could say move in and be her husband but then he has already been there and done that.

Perhaps Trey will impregnate her several times and hubby loves her soooo much, thinks so much of his friend Trey, that he will raise the children as his own, but they will caLL Trey DADDY and him "UNCLE. He will lavish gifts on Trey and be forever grateful to him for making his slutwife a happy well fucked camper and him a cuckolded ass fucked wimpy cocksucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
PEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE JUST LEAVE YOUR HUSBAND

Give your husband a break and just let him go. Stay with that no good balck mother fucker he calls a friend. Stay with the nigger who you want to knock you up with a kid. Don't put your husband who has gone to work while you cheat on him and fuck the nigger's brains out be insulted by you telling him the mixed kid is his. Please give the best man you will ever have the one who loves you, or did, the one who befriended the black cocksucker who you're cheating with. Just let him go. He should never find out just just what a slut and a friend he has. Let him have his good life with a woman who will love him and not chaet on him with a black SOB. Give the man a break and just leave with your Black spade and let him fuck you until he tires of you and pimps your white whore ass out to his friend. Maybe even get you hooked on drugs and then helps farm you into hooking for him. Then you'll get VD and I hope AIDs and die. Am I mad. Hell yes I'm mad that a woman would write suck trash about cheating on her husband with a black friend her husband thinks is a friend. You're evil and should be done with as the whore wife is being done with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well..

.. I thought most of the comments on the last chapter were stupid and racist but you've provoked some even more extreme comments with this one! I'm not sure why this story in particular hits a vulnerable spot in the white male American psyche that the usual "slut white wife fucks well-endowed black stud" doesn't seem to. Is it the unusually high quality of the writing or the fact that there's love, not just sex, involved? For the record, this story has the most erotic use (or abuse?) of food since the film of "Tom Jones".

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Racial McCarthyism

The bigoted racial comments are the reason I stopped posting on Literotica.

Look assholes, if you don't like interracial sex concept, stop reading the damned stories!

This is a very well written story of lust, not love. Having lusty sex with a person that is not your spouse is not the same as loving them. Don't confuse the two. It leads to heartbreak and disaster.

She should have the honesty to share her joy with her husband though. It would be the ultimate act of love for her husband and sharing her pleasure.

Deni

omar84omar846 months ago

Great, sensual and elegant writing.

I hope one day you write a story of a loyal and loving wife with her husband and family, who faces the seduction of a dominant lover, she fights to maintain her loyalty and marriage vows, but each wall of resistance is overcome by the growing but denied the attraction that her husband's rival is feeding in her.

It would be incredible with your high quality writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous